It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Headline Smells fishy: Skepticism ensues after shocking Epstein suicide death  (Read 11335 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Give the investigation a chance. Regardless how 'obvious' things are to support the myriad of conspiracy theories regarding this incident, at this point and without proofs and facts, it's still a conspiratorial theory.

For one thing, I'd love to find out how genuine Barr's resolve and transparency really is. At this time, he seemed to be unaffected by the deep state.

What I find shocking in all of this is:

I heard on the Morning Joe show at MSNBC that Epstein was put on suicide watch July 25 then taken off it it 4 days later. And his cell mate transferred leaving him alone in his cell. MSNBC is selling at a series of unfortunate events and the women won't get their day in court with him. But they still  can sue his estate which is worth a half of a billion dollars.

You actually tuned in and watched MSNBC/Morning Joe!!??! You have very little time maxx. Repent now or forever live in infamy! Salvation is still possible. You are oh-so close to entering the point of no return, that's tuning in to CNN!!!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 08:53:15 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Mobes.....be glad  you never knew them...not with your ego----
 Notice how Clinton bodyguards dropped like flies...................................

I was wondering when some unthinking chap would post this ..;0

http://www.vox.com/2019/8/10/20800195/clintonbodycount-conspiracy-theory-jeffrey-epstein

Linda Thompson would be so proud of you swalling such guff .."Thompson provided — by her own admission — “no direct evidence” that the Clintons were responsible for any of the deaths"..

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
So all Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh had to say was the word 'catagorically' and then everybody would have left him be  :rolleyes:

No but Linda Thompson could completely exonerate him
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Maxx2

• Trips: 4 - 10

I heard there hasn't been a suicide in that prison for 44 years. The cells and the things in them are designed to be suicide proof. Was he slipped some poison?

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
The question being debated by millions of Americans right now is that of whether or not billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide or if he was silenced.
Apparently..Epstein is definitely silenced--He will not be speaking much from now on.
How could Epstein kill himself in a prison where the cells had been specifically designed to prevent 
that from happening?
He choked himself to death?----

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Maxx2

Apparently..Epstein is definitely silenced--He will not be speaking much from now on. He choked himself to death?----

More believable than the story reported by the MSM

Offline tfcrew

I was wondering when some unthinking chap would post this..
Illustrates my point about ego.

Linda Thompson would be so proud of you swalling such guff .."Thompson provided — by her own admission — “no direct evidence” that the Clintons were responsible for any of the deaths"..
swalling such guff...  I guess we mean swallowing. No--I don't swallow sorry. If there were direct evidence, would not things be different?
Like the Warren Commission--"No evidence of conspiracy could be found"= No evidence was ever looked for.

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline msmob

Illustrates my point about ego.

Actually, it proves my point.. about unthinking.. I just expected someone else - who regaled that bollox to appear ...he knew better...

swalling such guff...

I guess we mean swallowing. No--I don't swallow sorry. 

Bite me, I posted a typo.. is this a prelude to obfuscation ?

If there were direct evidence

Thompson would have had a point ...ALL you have is a conspiracy theory ..
"there is no firm evidence at this juncture to suggest that Epstein was murdered, let alone murdered by people with ties to the Clinton."

Epstein did have very real ties to Bill Clinton. That does not mean that Clinton had anything to do with his death, any more than allegations that Donald Trump raped a 13-year-old girl while hanging out with Epstein mean that Trump had something to do with Epstein’s death.

But do please carry on entertaining my ego ..
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 10:26:29 PM by msmob »

Offline tfcrew

Prince Andrew's inappropriate touching allegations
 Palace says any suggestion of impropriety by Prince Andrew "categorically untrue

Jeffrey Epstein's former sex slave Virginia Roberts Giuffre alleges that she was intimate with Prince Andrew at the London home of Ghislaine Maxwell in unsealed files. She is pictured with Prince Andrew and Maxwell at Maxwell's London townhouse in 2001
~~~~~Silly Andy caught by a photo~~~~

Offline GQBlues

Still waiting for the investigation myself. Apparently toxicology result will reveal if he was drugged. Then the alleged bruising of the neck muscle would also determine if he died of self-imposed 'hanging' vs. getting choked vs getting strangled.

Lastly, the only thing that struck me in this was the initial reported declaration. If Epstein did in fact hanged himself and committed suicide, then why are the reports headlined *he was found unresponsive* in his cell, as opposed to *he was found hanged*.

I mean, he didn't exactly hanged himself dead, then took off the noose and laid comfortably in bed now, did he?

As for the mug they call Prince Andrew, I mean look at that picture. The dude is ugly as sin next to her. You don't exactly wrap your arms around a minor in the manner he has in the pic if he didn't shoot jism all over, on and in this teenager more than a few times.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 03:34:12 PM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Gator

I heard the British press has a nickname for the Prince -  "Randy Andy."  Randy means horny in British slang. 

Offline Maxx2

~~~~~Silly Andy caught by a photo~~~~

The dark haired lady was the procurer of young women. I seen her in a photo of Chelsea Cinton's wedding.

Offline msmob

The dark haired woman is the youngest daughter of Robert Maxwell...a media giant whovrobbed his employees pension pot dry..

She seems to have 'gone to ground'...

May be she has been 'murdered by the Clintons', too?.. :popcorn:

Offline Maxx2

Dead men tell no tales
"The same insider also claimed that an unnamed Congressman said many powerful people are relieved that Epstein is dead, presumably because it gets them off the hook.
“One former congressman said there are a lot of people ‘breathing a huge sigh of relief’ now Jeff is dead. They should hold their breath for a long time to come. It ain’t over,” said the source.
As we reported earlier, Epstein’s cellmate was transferred out the day before the billionaire sex trafficker’s alleged “suicide,” meaning there was no witness to observe it.
Correctional officers at the jail also didn’t check on Epstein for hours before his death despite the fact that they should have done so every 30 minutes."

AG Barr has reassigned the prison warden and has two guards on leave while the FBI is investigating.

Offline msmob

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-death-ghislaine-maxwell-allegedly-living-mansion-new-england-beach-town/

Ghislaine Maxwell was apparently living at secluded mansion in New England beach town

Offline tfcrew

AG Barr has reassigned the prison warden and has two guards on leave while the FBI is investigating.
That is all will happen there.
Jeffrey Epstein autopsy reveals broken bones in neck, cause of death pending: report...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epsteins-autopsy-reveals-several-broken-neck-bones-cause-of-death-pending-report

Offline jone

A painting Epstein had in his Manhattan apartment:

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline tfcrew

A painting Epstein had in his Manhattan apartment
One of the better pictures of Hillary I've seen.

Offline Gator

A painting Epstein had in his Manhattan apartment:

Blue dress!!!!  Monica's dress with Bill's DNA was also blue. 

Offline GQBlues

Epstein' counsel said he was upbeat when they last saw each other, and heard him say, "I'll see you Sunday!". He was upbeat because they felt confident that he'll beat this rap via 'double jeopardy'.

Offline BillyB

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline tfcrew

If you are surprised that Epstein killed himself...imagine how surprised he was.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Smells fishy
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2019, 08:16:21 AM »

For one thing, I'd love to find out how genuine Barr's resolve and transparency really is. At this time, he seemed to be unaffected by the deep state.

He let Comey off without even a slap on the wrist.
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream

She seems to have 'gone to ground'...

Ghislaine Maxwell spotted out in public for the first time since 2016
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/15/ghislaine-maxwell-spotted-public-first-time-since-2016/

FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541002
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1863
Total: 1874

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM