It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What if AM is Hollywood gorgeous? RW please respond!!  (Read 36908 times)

Offline Daveman

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: RE: What if AM is Hollywood gorgeous? RW please respond!!
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2009, 08:14:22 AM »

Command 1.   I am 50 but look 30   (Go for the juggler)
Command 2.   I am handsome,  (bite off the ears and nose)
Command 3.   My gal is 30 +/-years younger than me.  (Go for the butt)
Command 4.   I know all the answers, I have read all the MOB websites.  (Kill)
Command 5.   I want to know how to do a fiancee visa for a woman I haven't met.  (Go for the privates)
Command 6.  I am in love with a wonderful woman I have been writing from HRB  (Dine on brains but it will be a small dinner)
Command 7.  I had a beautiful woman write me on Match.com who already has a visa and is coming next month.  What is the best way to send her money for her trip.  (ah, keep our growls down and send him to Western Unions website.  He deserves what he will get.)

:ROFL:

So, I guess he's been christened Vowel Guy  ;D .. cool..  Ok VG, Lily summed up a woman's perspective quite nicely.  "Excitement" is one of the primary keys to attraction. Truth be told, I'm just slightly more handsome than a muddy brick, and I'm not exactly tall.  I have excellent luck in attracting RW because I have an uncanny ability to make them laugh.  BUT, the laughter and comedy for those women who are attracted to me is one ingredient which defines "excitement" for them.  This will not be the same for all RW. Some are way too serious and there would never in a billion years be a mutual attraction between us.  The point is simply that your looks will get you in the door, but what you bring to the table in excitement will hold her attention, and what you offers as stability (financial, emotional, blah et al) will allow her to consider you seriously as a long term prospect.  Kinda like the food pyramid of relationships.

Doing a serious self evaluation will assist you in focusing on the right kind of lady you can catch and keep.  Whether she's a 6 or a 10, you really must identify the personality type of the lady who will be enamored with your inner world, and you with hers, and stick with it.  If you venture outside this compatibility area simply because she's a hot babe then you'll probably be creating some pretty big problems for yourself down the road.
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Ranetka

• Back to Earth from Cloud Nine
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: What if AM is Hollywood gorgeous? RW please respond!!
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2009, 08:38:07 AM »
  I would like to know what Russian women's attitude towards AM is!  I am a very good looking guy who at 36 has no problems whatsoever pulling early twentysomethings who are 10's.  The problem with this is, those are the one's who think that because they are gorgeous they deserve someone with millions.  Case in point:  An exgirlfriend AW of mine went out to some bar and I was supposed to meet her, I was late due to circumstances not in my control.  When I showed up, some dude was hanging all over her and she was receptive to his advances.  Well, needless to say I was PISSED, but I realized I couldn't make her come home with me so I left, (I considered kicking his ASS but that would only land me in jail and I get screwed again, oh wait I guess that would be me screwed once her getting screwed once).  The next day I call her, no answer, day after she tells me that something happened that night ( yeah , no *snip*, tramp) and she doesn't know if we should be together.  Of course, me being me, I wouldn't let her squirm her weasel self out of admitting to what she did.  So she tells me that he offered to buy her fake tits, and she really thinks she likes him, he was a few years older than me and penniless, literally, the guy has nothing.  Two days after that she calls me up wanting me back,  Yeah right, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."  I am not a rich man, but I work hard, am well educated and come from a loving kind family, I am not poor and have very good prospects, just don't have the money to Fly around the world and give her anything she wants.  Is that not enough for women nowadays I know from personal experience, that it barely, barely qualifies a man to marry a 10 or even an 8.  I'm not being conceited or arrogant, but I believe I am a 10.  It seems to me that AW are regressing, they want and have for the most part, independence, individuality, and equality.  The young AW's mothers and grandmothers paved the way for this and now they go back to looking for a Sugardaddy.  Obviously, this is not true of all, but it is true of a large portion, and the good ones are so into their careers, or find a guy in college, they are hard to meet.  So, are RW as materialistic as AW.  How much stock do they really put into a man's appearance, personality, and disposition, wallet?   Do RW want the money, I mean, I know everyone likes to be taken care of, but does that mean they want it given to them, or do they understand that, the right 2 people together can do Anything, and can accomplish Anything?  Well I won't go on even I know there will be more things I would like to add as soon as I post.  M Diva if you read this I would like to hear your viewpoint, you like shaking things up a bit. 

Have not read all thread, but to the OP

They will be interested, do not worry. Drop me a line  :D Just don't mention your ex any more, pleeeeaaase.
There are shortcuts to happiness and dancing is one of them.

I do resent the fact that most people never question or think for themselves. I don't want to be normal. I just want to find some other people that are odd in the same ways that I am. OP.

Offline Misha

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2009, 08:41:32 AM »
As a woman, I perhaps could tell that the last quantity that I mentioned carries the most weight in the men's ability to attract. ' You excite me beyond my power to explain, you make my heart bubble like champaign' :) If the men excites me, I am probably quickier in love with him than I realize this ;) :) Female instincts conquered, the woman is conquered.

I take it Lily that you have a weakness for the 'bad boys'  ;)

An interesting to note, the feelings associated with falling in love are similar to the adrenaline rush inspired by a bit of fear such as going down a roller coaster ride.

Offline Blues Fairy

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2009, 09:47:35 AM »
O.K. Here it is fire away. 

Sorry not my type.  ;D
I prefer men with developed thinking muscles (eyeglasses do help!) who have "emotional and intellectual maturity" written all over their face.

Here are some 10's

Same here.  Most of these look like (and probably are) 17-year-olds, what kind of conversation are they able to keep?

Offline Misha

« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2009, 09:59:25 AM »
what kind of conversation are they able to keep?

My guess: they will likely go on and on saying how hot they are. Their hope presumably is that the women will be transfixed by the torso and abdomen. They will have to find some venue of course where they can go shirtless  :evil:

Offline Diplomacy

« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2009, 10:08:52 AM »
Lily:

Pure greatness, I was worried about chivo for a post there.  It is OK Chivo, those pesky computers sometimes. 

Best thread in a while, please keep it going.  For me, life is what you make it.  I can have a great time heading to the mailbox.  For some, it is a chore.  For me, I could see some interesting insect or animal. 

My trips to the Ukraine were going Native, and it was full of adventures.  You can decide each morning, if it is going to be a good or bad day.  Pay for excitement, or manufacture your own.  Have a passion for your work, or loathe every minute.  Use money to support your passions, or money be your passion.  Learn from failure, or let failure dictate who you are in life.  You can get frustrated all the time, or you can laugh about it.  In the end, it is choices.

One man's trash, is another man's treasure.  It is the same for women, just be who you are.  When you find the woman that finds you a treasure, and you find her a treasure.  Make her feel like the treasure she is in your mind, every day.

Then listen, and compromise.  As crazy as the theory is, there is some golden nugget of wisdom in there.  Albeit, it may take years of research to find it.

To many, my passions are boring and do not merit the effort consumed.  To others, I could not explain in enough detail.  Just find the woman that thinks your "tractors sexy."  At that point, what everyone thinks does not matter.  All you can think about is her, and what a treasure she is. 

« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 10:11:57 AM by Diplomacy »

Offline Lily

« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2009, 10:17:27 AM »

I would be interested in you showing me just what a 10 is in your opinion. If you're telling me the OP is and none of these guys are, then, all can say is I have the number of a good optometrist and would suggest you pay him a visit.  8)

I wish I could show, but I can't. The reason is, first, that I cannot grade men on this scale. My first appearance on RWD was exactly about grading women, because I know that if men do grade, I better know how do they do it. But I don't think I am able to grade the men.I just can tell whether one is attractive or not. Or something about that. Well, if a certain man is constantly on my mind, and I associate my pleasure with him only, then perhaps I may be in love with him, and no grades are needed :) This man may have his drawbacks but his drawbacks belong to his whole package, so the question is whether they can be overcome or are they bearable.

Another thing why I cannot post the photos of the men who I loved, or love in the moment, and who I am used to think high of is that they all are real people, my friends and colleagues, not celebs whose pictures are on the net, and they all have their lives.

as for the bad boys - well, female nature made us women indeed inclined to bad boys, to certain extent. By the way, who told that we women are good? ;) The thing is what quality makes them 'bad', and whether this quality is bearable for life with him.
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2009, 10:25:43 AM »

........ well at least I now know that it isn’t just my vast wealth that women find attractive.  Being a 9.9 and having a brilliant sense of humour are obviously helping too. 8)  (Having the nickname Eeyore hasn’t done me any harm either. ;D)

Offline Lily

« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2009, 10:38:41 AM »
One man's trash, is another man's treasure.  It is the same for women, just be who you are.  When you find the woman that finds you a treasure, and you find her a treasure.  Make her feel like the treasure she is in your mind, every day.

I'd like to comment the two first sentences of this quote. I did not wanted to quote just them as I was afraid to alter your idea in a wrong way, eventually.

Is it what you say that one woman's trash might be another woman treasure?
If yes, I could not quite agree with this statement.

Women tend to be attracted to the one and same men. That translates, if the man attracts one woman, the same man is very likely able to attract another woman. And the other women. The reason is because he has something in himself that makes him sexually attractive. Some attractants that we all want to distinguish, and to develop. Vice versa, if a woman did not find a particular man attractive, the probability is high that the other women find in him the same, and this man, albeit he is an overall good guy, may stay single for life. Of note, here I mean the instincts only, I don't take a situation when a woman accepts a proposal because she wants some benefits from him other than love.

Same tendency about the men in relation to women would be quite similar, but men tend to disseminate their attention some more evenly among women. If a woman is not attractive to one man, the other man may find this woman attractive.

Offline Misha

« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2009, 11:03:05 AM »
Women tend to be attracted to the one and same men.

Sorry Lily, I have a hard time believing there is only one type of man that is attractive to all women. :-\

Offline Diplomacy

« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2009, 11:06:51 AM »
I am afraid maybe we need to break this down.  You do not factor in insecurity of women, and the need for security.  What one woman is secure with, another would be insecure.

Sure there is instincts, but instincts are a combination of biology and environment. IMO not mutually exclusive.  You stated the vastness of looks and personality of Hollywood, and how women are attracted to different types.

If we drill down to the underlying factors of this, some is biological and some is environmental.  Where one person finds one type of person attractive, the other is not attracted to that type of person at all.

Everyone is different, due to life experiences and genetic makeup. 

Woman have different wants and needs, just like men.  What is interesting to one woman is not to another.  What is funny to one woman, is not to another.  A persons character, is as individual as a fingerprint.

Some woman find security in the material, others could care less.  Some woman find security in a family, others do not want children.  Some woman want adventure, and not to be bound to anything.  Clothes and looks make some woman, others intellect.

Every person is vary building blocks.  It is all relative, since you identify with certain people.  Your normal, is not another persons normal.

So what one woman finds a treasure, another woman would think is trash. 

It may be cruel, but it is reality. 

Offline Blues Fairy

« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2009, 11:26:46 AM »
Vice versa, if a woman did not find a particular man attractive, the probability is high that the other women find in him the same

Then how do you explain the fact that a great many unattractive (and sometimes downright repulsive) guys still manage to find women willing to marry them? :D  I don't think those women overcome their repulsion in marrying those men - perhaps more likely their notion of "attractive" is somehow different from yours and mine?

Offline Misha

« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2009, 11:31:27 AM »
Then how do you explain the fact that a great many unattractive (and sometimes downright repulsive) guys still manage to find women willing to marry them? :D 

I will use myself as a case in point. When my wife brought me to her house to meet her family, her sister's comment to her when I went to the washroom is that she found me too "fat" (толстый). My now MIL told her to shut up as she was not one to talk given her preference for skinny alcoholics   :evil: Though I am not obese, I will be the first to admit that I have a bit of a belly. Fortunately, my wife does not like very skinny men. So, using the logic that there is only one type of men pleasing to all women, I should never have married my wife given that I did not fit my sister-in-law's standards  :-X

Offline SMS60

« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2009, 11:39:47 AM »

Women tend to be attracted to the one and same men. That translates, if the man attracts one woman, the same man is very likely able to attract another woman. And the other women. The reason is because he has something in himself that makes him sexually attractive. Some attractants that we all want to distinguish, and to develop. Vice versa, if a woman did not find a particular man attractive, the probability is high that the other women find in him the same, and this man, albeit he is an overall good guy, may stay single for life. Of note, here I mean the instincts only, I don't take a situation when a woman accepts a proposal because she wants some benefits from him other than love.

Same tendency about the men in relation to women would be quite similar, but men tend to disseminate their attention some more evenly among women. If a woman is not attractive to one man, the other man may find this woman attractive.

Lily, I'm always about self improvement and self respect. I wish some men would understand what you are trying to say.

Its not about the women.

When a man has his chit together and not in an arrogant way he can attract almost any female. He will be able to walk away from any women anytime when he knows something is not right. In the end he will find the right women because of the way he is. He might attract a good time girl but will recongnize it and walk away.
Quote from: Simoni on Today at 09:06:15 AM
But my understanding is that "Anything Goes" does not really mean "anything" if that "anything" violates the TOS.

Offline Lily

« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2009, 11:41:53 AM »
Sorry Lily, I have a hard time believing there is only one type of man that is attractive to all women. :-\

No, not the one type of man is attractive. I did not mean this. My example was rather to show a tendency that there are men out there who are attractive to women, and there are men who are not attractive to the women.

Then how do you explain the fact that a great many unattractive (and sometimes downright repulsive) guys still manage to find women willing to marry them? :D  I don't think those women overcome their repulsion in marrying those men - perhaps more likely their notion of "attractive" is somehow different from yours and mine?

Probably the women who chose those undesirable or repulsive men were guided by reasons other than love. Perhaps the benefits of living with those men were greater than the sense of repulsiveness.

Here is the article that I find true about the strategy of human mating. Sorry Russian only. There is an English translation but not sure whether it is accurate.

http://protopop.chat.ru/tl3.html

Offline SMS60

« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2009, 11:43:01 AM »

BF, because the women are not as qaulity as they appear. They go good with the man you are talking about.
Quote from: Simoni on Today at 09:06:15 AM
But my understanding is that "Anything Goes" does not really mean "anything" if that "anything" violates the TOS.

Offline Misha

« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2009, 11:44:16 AM »
Probably the women who chose those undesirable or repulsive men were guided by reasons other than love.

Or the women who chose men solely on looks are guided by lust  ;) Much like the men whose sole criteria is landing a '10'  :evil:

Offline Lily

« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2009, 11:46:39 AM »
I will use myself as a case in point. When my wife brought me to her house to meet her family, her sister's comment to her when I went to the washroom is that she found me too "fat" (толстый). My now MIL told her to shut up as she was not one to talk given her preference for skinny alcoholics   :evil: Though I am not obese, I will be the first to admit that I have a bit of a belly. Fortunately, my wife does not like very skinny men. So, using the logic that there is only one type of men pleasing to all women, I should never have married my wife given that I did not fit my sister-in-law's standards  :-X

Misha, I think it is not just your physique that made your woman love you :) Women fall in love because of something else than a body, and you were successful in exhibiting them to your wife.

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2009, 11:50:00 AM »
Sure there is instincts, but instincts are a combination of biology and environment. IMO not mutually exclusive. 
I'd say they're basically two-tiered, for both women and men to varying degrees, i.e. going after:

1. The person you'd willingly marry
2. The person you'd enthusiatically jump into bed with

Luck is finding both in the SAME person, mutually ;). Which instinct is prioritised will also yield different 'types' 8).
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 11:51:44 AM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Misha

« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2009, 11:50:54 AM »
Misha, I think it is not just your physique that made your woman love you :) Women fall in love because of something else than a body, and you were successful in exhibiting them to your wife.

I agree with you, which is why I was questioning your statement that seemed to imply that women can only fall in love and love (two different things IMHO) only one type of guy.

Offline Lily

« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2009, 11:54:43 AM »
I agree with you, which is why I was questioning your statement that seemed to imply that women can only fall in love and love (two different things IMHO) only one type of guy.

My statements will not appear strange for those who read the article that I linked on.

Offline Misha

« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2009, 11:58:54 AM »
My statements will not appear strange for those who read the article that I linked on.

Give me a few days as the article is in reality a "book" that is 87 pages long LOL.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 12:00:42 PM by Misha »

Offline Ranetka

• Back to Earth from Cloud Nine
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2009, 12:03:07 PM »
Give me a few days as the article is in reality a "book" that is 87 pages long LOL.

You lot are so serious, you scared the OP away....I will not get my perfect 10 :-(
There are shortcuts to happiness and dancing is one of them.

I do resent the fact that most people never question or think for themselves. I don't want to be normal. I just want to find some other people that are odd in the same ways that I am. OP.

Offline Diplomacy

« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2009, 12:17:45 PM »
You lot are so serious, you scared the OP away....I will not get my perfect 10 :-(

I do not think he is scared away.  He is a night owl and now sleeping.

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2009, 12:36:04 PM »
I have to agree with Ranetka here. Way too much serious analysis in my opinion. You either click with each other or you don’t, it’s not rocket science unless you want it to be.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541446
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 2062
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1633
Total: 1641

+-Recent Posts

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Today at 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Today at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:44:27 AM

international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 09:21:35 AM

Re: Interesting Articles by JohnDearGreen
Today at 08:06:48 AM

Re: The stupidity you get in the UK these days by krimster2
Today at 05:12:27 AM

The stupidity you get in the UK these days by Trenchcoat
Today at 04:13:58 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 05:23:57 PM