It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364343 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #775 on: November 08, 2019, 09:29:12 AM »
If he went to the opera, that is in Kyiv.   I love that opera house.   And close by is the Opera Hotel, which I also have enjoyed staying in.

No opera in all of France . . . I didn't know that.

But sure, I have been to the Opera in Kyiv a dozen times or more.

However, not for opera; rather, only for Assemblé, Grande Jeté, Plié, Pirouette, Tour en l'air, etc.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #776 on: November 08, 2019, 09:44:28 AM »
No opera in all of France . . . I didn't know that.

But sure, I have been to the Opera in Kyiv a dozen times or more.

However, not for opera; rather, only for Assemblé, Grande Jeté, Plié, Pirouette, Tour en l'air, etc.

Very funny!   Just don't see A going to an opera in France by himself after his date, a Ukrainian woman, flakes.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #777 on: November 08, 2019, 11:55:35 AM »
ML , Jone, my friends. I am in Ukraine since yesterday.
Currently betweendate 1 and date 2.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 11:57:24 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #778 on: November 08, 2019, 12:00:54 PM »
Newbies.
Who want to manage multiples dates in Ukraine.
You have to toughen your game in proportion of 1/ size of the city 2/ scale beauty of the lady 3/ her proficiency in english especially. All factors combined should be co'sidered.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 05:28:26 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #779 on: November 08, 2019, 12:36:57 PM »
So she first didn't want to recognize her mistake --> traditional cultural ukrainian signature.

No, you are mistaken.  This is definitely not traditional Ukrainian culture.  It comes from Soviet culture, and is a Soviet cultural trait.  You would not have seen this as a trait among Ukrainians or Russians who either escaped the Revolution, or who grew up before the Soviets gained control of Ukraine.  You are dealing with the remnants of homo Sovieticus. Don't assume their characteristics have anything to do with the culture that came before them.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Davo

« Reply #780 on: November 08, 2019, 04:26:51 PM »
Generally the anger of the cheated men turns against the intruder.
However this anger should be first oriented toward the woman.

Men are likely the same, even with a tie, a suit or 20 years of studies, many just want to put their flagpole in a nice hole.

So as an engaged woman, married woman should say no, no i am not interested, no i am married, and nothing will happen or it's a rape, severely punished by the law.
It happens, because they desire it, passively or actively, generally by the venusian female art of seduction

Now don't get me wrong, men also cheat. IMHO as much as women.

Yeah it took me a while to focus my attention on the real issue.... my Ex. I’d never once taken her to task over her cheating except for the last guy. I caught her trying to climb out a window in the middle of the night and gave her the biggest tongue lashing she’d ever received. I had her in the fetal position on the floor 😁

Honestly I don’t care what others do in their personal life anymore, as long as they treat me with respect. For example, on the last night of my trip earlier this year I met a Russian pilot who has an Aussie copilot.  It was the most random thing that happened to me when I was in Russia. When I checked in to my hotel the guy behind me said “G’day mate” with a slight Aussie bogan accent and we chatted for 10 minutes. Later he invited me out for dinner with his GF then we drank in the hotel bar till 3am, before I caught a taxi to the airport in Krasnodar. His GF is a local and is also his mistress. He grew up there also, but has a wife who lives in Ufa. A few years ago I wouldn’t have had anything to do with a guy like this but it seems that it’s a pretty common occurrence in Russia, so I won’t judge him.

On a side note our friendship has worked out well. I’ve been introduced to some of his GF’s single friends online and now her sister also. He works in Southeast Asia and in a few weeks he’s visiting my city and I’m taking him into the out back. Then we are flying out together to meet his GF and her sister in Vietnam for a holiday. He owns a luxury apartment there, with great views of the beach (pic below). It’s pretty obvious I’m getting set up with her sister, but she seems very nice and has the physical features I’m attracted to. I’m not complaining at all..... 10 days relaxing on a tropical beach with an attractive Russian woman sounds like fun to me ))))

Trench, maybe this is a better way for you, than gimmicks. Forget meeting women, go and meet Ukrainian guys and en”trench” yourself in their friendship circles. You will have the perfect wingmen and really who better to give advice on FSU women than FSU men. My Russian mate got to the bottom of the last girls problems in no time all.

Sorry for side tracking your post Pat. I’ve been following it keenly as I was considering a WMVM trip next year, before the recent opportunity presented it’s self.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 05:47:58 PM by Davo »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #781 on: November 08, 2019, 05:26:08 PM »

No, you are mistaken.  This is definitely not traditional Ukrainian culture.  It comes from Soviet culture, and is a Soviet cultural trait.  You would not have seen this as a trait among Ukrainians or Russians who either escaped the Revolution, or who grew up before the Soviets gained control of Ukraine.  You are dealing with the remnants of homo Sovieticus. Don't assume their characteristics have anything to do with the culture that came before them.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
Thank you for this cultural detail Bo.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #782 on: November 08, 2019, 05:40:05 PM »
So just come back from date 1 and date 2.Get out from the flat at 17:00 and be back at 2:20 in the night.

You need to be physically and emotionaly ready to manage such day.

So let me tell you what happened in the day.

Date one told me that she could be free after massage. Add one hour to the given time and ring your bell at 17:00
Date 2 told me that she was free at 15:00
An other possible date told me that we can also meet, i proposed initially 12:00 but she was working till 14:00. And the rest of the day she could be only free between 14:00 and 19:00. It was technicaly not possible to meet her. She disqualified herself because she smokes and finally i let it go.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #783 on: November 08, 2019, 05:47:12 PM »
So all your fight of the day is to manage two, three better, dates in the day while none could detect obviously that you are dating an other one.And if all of them could like you that better, however you will fight day 2 especially if you have planned some new outsiders to come inside the circle.

But fortunately, considering that i have her only three days and half free, considering that it's also vacations i will stay on date 1 and date 2.

Also consider that i manage some communication with an other woman from city2 and spend some time today with a women of Rivne who was not only a pretty (8 minimum) but also could have been a match, but i think i lost this one because i made a mistake calibrating my questions.  Anyway i don't want to put too much energy to see her back because i consider that madame nature is well done and after a while you have to let it go. Odds helps you to choose the road.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 05:59:32 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #784 on: November 08, 2019, 05:55:18 PM »
Davo
No you don't hijack the topic. Every experience is valuable. And you make a point. If a woman can be bring from a local friend, male or female, that's golden.
Some friends of mine introduced me one year ago to a young woman. I made an other trip few days in Ukraine to spend more time with her. That didn't work to make it short. But i liked the experience.
SO you are right, if Trench could step in the russian or ukrainian societies it could be helpful. But that's not so easy at the end. Maybe easier to get acquainted in England with slavic circles.
I think that anyway you have to learn the language.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 05:58:25 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #785 on: November 08, 2019, 06:09:54 PM »
So guys, you know about profiles, you have to come back early in this topic to know the survey i made in 2011, that many are getting a lifting. Photoshop, old photos, women behind a tree (no it's not a joke), behind some glasses. Some women you have the top but never the bottom.

Guys last ten years i have edited and bring under scrutiny thousands of profiles, so i can detect the bogus, the rogue very often in few seconds. I cannot complain with this "experimented intuition", Since one year i date through Tinder and Badoo in Ukraine i haven't been disappointed.

And date1 was no exception.

No guys sorry, that was better.

This woman was more beautiful than her photos. Incredible face for her age. She is slim but i like her. Like she is. You have always a  false understanding of someone because you are projecting your own world on her. Of course she is different. She is a unique person.

And between date1 and date2 you cannot make more different women in every sense of the word.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #786 on: November 08, 2019, 06:11:55 PM »
DavoBy the wayI would have prefered a photo of this sister rather than the beach  :P

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #787 on: November 08, 2019, 06:17:37 PM »
But  let me tell you that before date1 i had to overcome many things.
Yes it's not like agencies in the past i was using to.
With agencies you are two to work in one direction : get a date on the right time. The agency makes money each time and the girl must show elseif agency losts money. And your interest is to get a maximum of date in the schedule.
But without agency you cannot say : look 17:00 that's not possible because i will start a date at 16:00 and if the girl is late it will be difficult to be on time.

So you need to technically to you give some space. There are two ways to get it.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 06:31:59 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #788 on: November 08, 2019, 06:34:50 PM »
Initially date2 should arrive to 15:00.
That's of course technicaly a mistake. too short
Often the women who lives in Ukraine are not on time.
Some will let the mystery endures to test you. That's part of the game their game.

So you have to give you me more space by getting more room between two dates.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 06:37:10 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #789 on: November 08, 2019, 06:41:37 PM »
As i realized that date2 could arrive too late and collided date1 i jumped on an important information that she gave me. She asked my agreement to take a taxi because she lives far.
So to give you more space you need a pretext. It's an other activity, whatever, a job, a hobby that could distract you and strike your time. And that should be natural. You can understand that the girl could leave you to help her son, go to work. But YOU? you are in vacations, nothing to do the whole day. That's bad of course.
As any time in the game you have to have a life, even in vacation. It makes you more interesting and less needy, and so again more interesting.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #790 on: November 08, 2019, 06:44:16 PM »
So i explained to date2 that i had a russian lesson (don't start to give too much details) and that would be better to date in the evening because it makes no sense for her to do a big travel for just one hour or one hour and half.

SO you get it right from the scratch, you save your ass.
You can see also how is she compliant.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #791 on: November 08, 2019, 06:46:33 PM »
A -

Davo's real name is date2 and she's spying on you.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #792 on: November 08, 2019, 06:47:31 PM »
So why such a day could be so tiring, physically and emotionally? Both are linked of course. 
Because you are going to go through many bumps. This like wars, on the map you always win, on the field that quite different, that's why as frenchs we lost four 1870, first world war, second world war and Indochine. Our top officers were the best, on the map.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 06:49:50 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #793 on: November 08, 2019, 06:48:17 PM »
A -

Jone you are a coquin.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #794 on: November 08, 2019, 06:57:05 PM »
So with date1 the communication last two days was minimalist. Even if i tried to send one message per day. So the day of the meeting i proposed to meet at an appropriate meeting place.
Newbies : kick your ass to find a sport to meet her, that's important.
And you can see, Baddo tells you that she hasn't read the message. And the time goes by.
SHe had an appointment at 16:00, supposed to be free. And nothing no life on board.

So knowing how it works you get out from your flat to aim to the meeting point because she can comes out of the blue and write you in 2 seconds "where are you, i am in front of "meeting point"" it already happened to me ... so
And now you are waiting, not at the meeting point, in a nice restaurant nearby of course, comfortably seated. But you don't even know if she would ever come.
hé hé

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #795 on: November 08, 2019, 07:04:13 PM »
And now it's 17:45 see the problem? 
And you would like to come back to your flat to manage date2 later in the evening.
You start to feel some impatience, a slighty anger you would like to express. But you don't have her phone and she didn't come to Badoo the whole day.
It's now time to calm down.
You have written to her all is crystal clear,  meeting point, willingness to meet.
Write a second message ? To tell what? That's you are angry, will not help you.Tell her that in your culture it's bad education. Bad, very bad. You judge her and anyway you have no idea, she could have no battery right now and needs one hour to get some juice.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #796 on: November 08, 2019, 07:05:39 PM »
Suddenly 17:58 you get a message on Badoo, she is alive aiming to the meeting point, your chance.  :ROFL:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #797 on: November 08, 2019, 07:16:56 PM »
Gamers : don't play the 'i am the price" super bonus.

You have to guarantee your capital and don't losoe the interest with it.
She is asking like "we meet?" Question, QUESTION guys
So you immediately answer
horosho, where are you?
She writes you where is she, she gives you additionally her personal phone number and gives you a estimated time of her arrival (false of 300%) but at this point who cares ??? 
 So she really wants to meet you man. THe rest is detail. But it's because of those details, that jump in your face, that you loose a date. 

So you are the man
 THe camp is dressed, you have get off the saddle of the horse, you are confortably seated on a rock with you sword beside you.

just whistle to her  : come on i'm waiting you.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 07:22:09 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #798 on: November 08, 2019, 07:26:32 PM »
It could seem to be needy to monitor your telephone, and to immediately answer to her.

But you will have no second chance, she would maybe have waited for a while, don't know how much minutes, and after would have take the back way. And as many of women have some travel to do, don't expect her to return to the center city.

Offline Davo

« Reply #799 on: November 08, 2019, 10:22:01 PM »
A -

Hhaaaa....

If Pats profile pic is actually him he might be in with half a chance. I like brunettes with small cleavages, dark eyes and high cheek bones..... Some duct tape in the right areas, a little black cocktail dress, some red lipstick and he can be my date number 2 in Vietnam..... Pat just a heads up, I like to hear lots of “Da’s” when we make love, preferably in your sexiest Slavic accent and if you can make pancakes half as good as the last woman for breakfast you’ll definitely be a keeper.   😂
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 01:39:11 AM by Davo »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 1882
Total: 1894

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM