It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Forum Feuding  (Read 29067 times)

Offline Mod7

• Super Moderator
  • I'm NOT amused (the CossacKat)
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Forum Feuding
« on: January 27, 2020, 05:30:50 PM »
To GQBLUES & MSMOBY (in alphabetical order)

Your endless personal quarrels on several threads have really become tiresome to the RWD membership :(.

Despite your previous warnings/bans, you two insist on carrying on this questionable behavior like a pair of quarreling fishwives.

Keep it on and you will be muted, to begin with. Sterner measures to follow if warranted.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Forum Feuding
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 09:50:40 PM »
The yellow-eyed, grey FAT CAT has spoken. 

It is easy for bystanders to take sides in this feud, yet taking sides  does no good in restoring decorum. 

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 10:18:23 PM »
restoring decorum.

Most of us are civil most of the time. One person is not civil all the time. Great educational video below. Most of the kids belong together but one of the kids is doing their own thing. Guess which kid is not like the others in the video. Then guess which kid is not like the others here.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 12:58:49 AM »
My first EVER warning re responding to GQB was last night, your honour !

Might I suggest he removes his untruthful quote in his strap line and I'm removing my retort .. in a gesture to wind down the spat

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 05:46:00 AM »
Now I’ll have time to order fathertime his present...

Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2020, 06:51:53 AM »
Now I’ll have time to order fathertime his present...

I refer to 2:03 in this clip to respond to your cruelty!

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2020, 11:03:08 AM »
:cheesy grin:

Make Golf Great Again! That was a funny line!
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2020, 11:37:31 AM »
To GQBLUES & MSMOBY (in alphabetical order)
Your endless personal quarrels on several threads have really become tiresome to the RWD membership :( .

Despite your previous warnings/bans, you two insist on carrying on this questionable behavior like a pair of quarreling fishwives.

Keep it on and you will be muted, to begin with. Sterner measures to follow if warranted.
Expanding the Notification list to EVERYONE at RWD.
As was stated earlier, the feuding and personal insults have become tiresome and offer no positive value to RWD.

Steps have already been taken to permanently separate persistent offenders. Additional actions will be taken should the behavior persist.
RWD values your positive and useful contributions. Anything else will be treated like the detritus it is.

Offline Maxx2

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2020, 12:00:40 PM »
Expanding the Notification list to EVERYONE at RWD.
As was stated earlier, the feuding and personal insults have become tiresome and offer no positive value to RWD.

Steps have already been taken to permanently separate persistent offenders. Additional actions will be taken should the behavior persist.
RWD values your positive and useful contributions. Anything else will be treated like the detritus it is.

On the Left or the Right?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Forum Participation
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2021, 03:32:04 PM »
We had 3 total forum posts on January 2nd and this will be the
4 forum post today January 3rd.

If you want the forum to exist in 60 days then those who wanted
to end the political discussions had better participate regarding the
on topic stuff or some day in the near future you will go to log in to
the forum and nothing will be there.

I can't single-handedly produce enough content without a ton of help.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online Faux Pas

Re: Forum Participation
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2021, 09:03:39 PM »

Therein lies the rub Bill. In the old days there were dozens looking for information on the FSU and came here to do it. Of which 2-3 would ask questions daily. Now I notice a few lurking but none are asking the questions and they haven't for years even prior to the pandemic. In essence we don't know if the lurkers are here from the political threads or looking for info? They ain't saying.

I noticed a decline in info seekers several years ago. As they declined the political threads picked up, coincidence? I avoided political threads altogether for the longest time but, it's all that existed with new material. Which brings me to this point, your rehashing of the oldies but goodies is honorable, but for me a fleeting moment of interest. I don't personally have anything to add to those and they are getting farther and farther from relevancy. For example, Skype didn't exists as an option before I first met my now wife. Elena's Models was the going date site where most found success. Now they're using apps on phones to instantly face to face communicate. Literally, my wife and I communicated via email alone for the first 3 months.

The old threads don't seem to be as relevant and anyone that happens to be looking (if there are any) sees them as ancient. I think you're wasting your time with those which might be better served inviting some of the old hands back to see what discussions might get drummed up as a result. Hopefully admin and mods will let that conversation flow. I don't expect you can force discussion in this particular scenario. The old discussions we enjoyed, were titillated with and got useful info may be a thing of the past

Offline Davo

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2021, 10:57:29 PM »
I made a few comments about the site becoming stale a while back and really haven’t contributed much since then.

My biggest issue is I did some serious calculating of the cost involved and although I was earning almost 3 times that of another member who’s actively searching, I realised my income was border line through the dating, visa, wedding and relocation phase. Once a woman was here I would have been ok I think on that income. I set wheels in motion to make an extra 20k, but things snowballed and i’m now working 14 hours a days to keep up. Currently I have a 6 month backlog of work which leaves little time for anything else like posting here.

I think what you’ve done is great for the site Bill and even though you’d like to see more contributors immediately, I hope in the near future it will happen once covid is no longer an issue and guys can start travelling again. Keep up the good work 👍

« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 10:59:39 PM by Davo »

Offline I/O

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2021, 01:40:17 AM »
Bill, it's just a guess but I'm inclined to suspect that lurkers are googling their way(s) directly to bits of info they are chasing rather than doing what we did, which was to poke our cyber hand up and ask for the most part.

The latter phenomenon is pretty common and tends to reduce interaction - boards like this tend to become prisoners to the quality of content. Somewhat ironic as it were..

Technology has changed the dynamics of the game to an extent but I think the fundamentals remain constant. It's still a long shot, largely in the dark, amid proliferations of scams, both organised and private, at Boy meets Girl and falls in love.

Therefore, despite the newer folk tending to go their own way a bit, I think they would benifit from joining the "Church" and interacting with others doing (past and present) the same thing.

How to make it happen? Not sure about newsletters but certainly, a little measured spamming - perhaps an invitation to see what's happing or similar might be an idea?

Whatever tools are used, they need to be short and sharp, then changed.

Just FWIW....🤔
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 01:41:56 AM by I/O »

Offline GenMish

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2021, 07:05:50 AM »
I made a few comments about the site becoming stale a while back and really haven’t contributed much since then.

My biggest issue is I did some serious calculating of the cost involved and although I was earning almost 3 times that of another member who’s actively searching, I realised my income was border line through the dating, visa, wedding and relocation phase. Once a woman was here I would have been ok I think on that income. I set wheels in motion to make an extra 20k, but things snowballed and i’m now working 14 hours a days to keep up. Currently I have a 6 month backlog of work which leaves little time for anything else like posting here.

I think what you’ve done is great for the site Bill and even though you’d like to see more contributors immediately, I hope in the near future it will happen once covid is no longer an issue and guys can start travelling again. Keep up the good work 👍

Bill has done well, but I dont expect a rush of new people asking questions until after the virus thingy is over

For those of us in the USA , I would say you arent alone, and thats why K1 Visas for women in the FSU have steadily declined. With the virus, probably at a standstill right now. The boom was the 90s, because one could afford a housewife then, or the 3-5 years it will take before she can work. Its not like a Filipina that would gladly start working for $15/hr  under the table as a maid the week she arrived. When I brought my wife over from the FSU, I could add her on to my company health insurance for free, kids were free too until about 2002 then  my employer asked that we pay 25% and it went steadily up from there. Many jobs today, dont even offer good plans and the employee is paying 400-$800/mo for so so insurance.  Most young single people cant afford just that, let alone all the expenses you mentioned. 

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2021, 10:13:10 AM »
Women are not as desperate as before to get out of FSU, and wealth difference of living is not astronomically different between fsu and the west

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Forum Feuding
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2021, 12:07:13 PM »
Women are not as desperate as before to get out of FSU, and wealth difference
of living is not astronomically different between fsu and the west

The time that most FSUW were desperate was very short, during the
Yeltsin years 1991-99. Pursuing desperate women has always been a
fools game.

It's always been about supply and demand. The demand for men who
will marry a woman who is over 30-45 is far greater than the local supply.
You have to win their heart. It's boy meets girl and that's how it's been
for decades.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 12:13:10 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2021, 12:13:57 PM »
The time that most FSUW were desperate was very short, during the
Yeltsin years 1991-99. Pursuing desperate women has always been a
fools game.

It's always been about supply and demand. The demand for men who
will marry a woman who is over 30-45 is far greater than the local supply.

Demand isn't for men, it is for an escape, don't delude yourself and others in thinking otherwise. I went to FSU multiple times with less than $500 in my bank account, and i will still scream at you and others, you are offering a better life. There is already plenty men. No sane man or woman would marry a person they hardly know (unless their is some crazy love , which i doubt many achieve). But a man is desperate for a woman , the woman is desperate for a better life. People can twist it however they want, to up their ego.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 12:36:47 PM by japtats »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2021, 12:49:45 PM »
and i will still scream at you and others

Feel free, let me know if it helps make your argument more profound. 

There is already plenty men..

Grasshopper, there are plenty of men who will lay on a 38 year old women's couch
chain smoking and f#ck her without a condom and get waited on hand and foot.
But none of those couch lying men will marry them or accept their kids.
Soon enough they will find another couch to lay on. There is a shortage
of men who will marry them and accept their kids.

No sane man or woman would marry a person they hardly know

I visited Angel Eyes 4 times and she visited me twice for over a month each time, we
talked for hours every day. I knew her before I married her.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2021, 02:16:08 PM »

Grasshopper, there are plenty of men who will lay on a 38 year old women's couch

Odd, when Trench said that, you took low blows against him. Seems like flexible mindset is lost with age. Is it hard to admit things that damage your ego? What i said was a better life, of course, i would admit, if there is men that would avoid specific women, those women will need to look elsewhere. Also, you are WRONG, regarding women with kids , my girlfriend's friend recently had a child with a man, she has a child from a prior marriage, she is near the age range your mentioned, but she has a good income, so i doubt she needed to look abroad for a man, and why her man is similar to her age, and didn't pass her up. Goes back to what i said, a lot of women, and wealth already in the FSU, so finding many women highlights of their week eating bread with sausage is long gone.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 02:31:39 PM by japtats »

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2021, 02:30:13 PM »

I think this is the bigger reason women look for a foreign man. I know women 40+ who have just resigned themselves to being single and alone the rest of their lives. Finding a better life in a foreign country may be a bigger motivator for younger women but older women just want a good man to be in love with.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2021, 03:05:28 PM »
Also, you are WRONG, regarding women with kids , my girlfriend's friend recently had
a child with a man, she has a child from a prior marriage, she is near the age range
your mentioned, but she has a good income, so i doubt she needed to look abroad
for a man, and why her man is similar to her age, and didn't pass her up.

Goes back to what i said, a lot of women, and wealth already in the FSU, so
finding many women highlights of their week eating bread with sausage is
long gone.

You are mischaracterizing what I say.

I said OLDER AND I said WITH KIDS. I also know women in Russia with
higher incomes. None of them have a man, most of them have gone
months without a date. You might know a couple of them. We can ask
Lily or other FSUW on the board what their opinions are. 

I never said that a woman having bread and sausage, you made that
part up. I said that women after a certain age don't have men that will
marry them and accept their kids. That is still the case.

I also never said that these women look overseas. I said that their is a
surplus of them. If you can find something that I actually said please
quote it and we can discuss it. 

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2021, 04:55:21 PM »
You are mischaracterizing what I say.

I said OLDER AND I said WITH KIDS.

The woman i was talking about is in her 30's, with a child, the guy was also near same age as her.

I never said that a woman having bread and sausage, you made that
part up.

Yes i did, many women like i am trying to imply, have a lot of wealth around them, and don't need to look abroad anymore, like they used to. I will give you an example, my ex fiance's sister, is married to a guy around 5 years older than her, she has a $400k apartment in her name in Moscow bought by the husband, and a Mercedes probably around $50k, my ex fiancé had her apartment in her own name around $80k.

There is also a girl i was going to date in Moscow (Blonde, slim, around 20_, she went to private school in the West, had her own apartment in central Moscow. She wanted to convince me to teach english and reside in Moscow. My ex fiancé was also on the fence of the West, she didn't like certain parts of it (Leftists).

There is what i meant by the bread and sausage statement. Compare Moscow, and these other cities , to what it used to be like 20 years back, when many guys were jetting to FSU.

Yo

I said OLDER AND I said WITH KIDS. I also know women in 

I also never said that these women look overseas. I said that their is a
surplus of them.

Basically women that men don't want? So people come in and take the leftovers that men won't touch? (Including western men , go to mgtow forums and search what they think of women with kids.

What I don't understand is trench says something similar to this , and worldwar 3 breaks out , taking jabs at his income. It seems like it is a hard pill to swallow .

I find actually ML and trench observations very similar in the way they can spot something, say it how it is , without letting their ego get hurt.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 06:07:02 PM by japtats »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2021, 06:20:48 PM »

The woman i was talking about is in her 30's, with a child, the guy was also near same age as her.

There are exceptions to every rule, my example was 38 because that's how old
Angel Eyes was when I found her. She had not dated in a long time because it
went how I explained it.

If you disagree with me, that's fine we can disagree, but I probably have far greater
experience dating older women than you do and since all Angel Eyes friends are her
age, I have a larger circle of women her age.

There is nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 06:23:45 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2021, 07:54:32 PM »

This was killed -

Anything Goes

This section is the RWD end-of-the-line, garbage pail, free-for-all, mosh/snake-pit.

This forum is largely unmoderated.........So - with that said - and if some of you REALLY have to tear one another apart - have a ball.

- Dan

With politics being off limits and the current repressive nature of moderation, this place is going to die a slow death. It's going to die of boredom. Some of us have moved over to the other forum to continue our discussions. There's nothing wrong with a good forum row and politics are always pertinent, especially now. But anything doesn't go anymore. Just my quick opinion.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2021, 09:51:16 PM »
Anything Goes

This section is the RWD end-of-the-line, garbage pail, free-for-all, mosh/snake-pit.

This forum is largely unmoderated.........So - with that said - and if some of you REALLY have to tear one another apart - have a ball.

I suggested in the past that post from the 'Anything Goes' forum don't get shown on recent posts so it doesn't appear as if off topic stuff is dominating the conversations. I guess it's not possible to hide posts from 'Anything Goes'
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541002
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1879
Total: 1890

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM