It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: women wanting babies  (Read 17425 times)

Offline andrewj

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: women wanting babies
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2018, 12:40:24 AM »
No problems guys as I see Trench's comments aren't well thought of by many.

Chinese guys are picking up these women now so whats stopping western guys now?

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2018, 01:28:16 AM »
Some of his comments are well thought out. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline andrewj

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2018, 02:13:47 AM »
If you are going to make this work and find a wife you cant be so hesitant as his comments come across as a bit undecided to often. He seems to get many guys upset as well.
Anyway enough about this.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2018, 10:29:03 AM »
Some of his comments are well thought out.

:D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2018, 10:33:37 AM »
I am posting this from a small tablet and for ease of viewing cannot see the poster.

I jumped in to counter this absolute twaddle to find...Trenchcoat..who hasn't had a relationship with an FSUW....(that means living with her day to day..not a holiday..) offering 'advice' on parenting.

One of the best Dad's I know is in his sixties ..married to a pretty lass in her 30's with a 10 and 7 year old..  Older Dad's can be financially  secure and have more time for their offspring.

I am offering this as a counter to Trench's generalisations. .

A guy in his forties can expect to pull a lass in her late thirties and (hopefully) have kids..

We have a few examples who post here, one of whom may not see this, as moving home and settling in.

Some women just reject a guy on age, more so I think in the online profiles where they consider attributes before person.

Some guys do make a good father relatively old. Some however may pass away while the kid is young which can be distressing for the child and cause financial stress also if they were relying on his wage.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline andrewj

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2018, 05:46:46 PM »
ok mate but we are not here for drinks as most of us are trying to find a wife so maybe you get over there and come across as more decisive , less pessimistic and then you can pull this off. I cant get over for a few months at least.

Offline Jumper

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2018, 10:23:33 PM »
FSU women wanting babies.

Culturally most view the only reason to marry is to have family, it's one and the same.
So a woman who has no children ,that is in child bearing years will likely find a man that doesnt want children odd.

Yes there are many exceptions,but it's a general question,and the general answer would be a single woman between 20 and 40
woukd indeed want children with a man she loved and wanted to marry.
If over 25 she was written off by her mother as an old maid, and likely pestered daily in when she will marry and have some children.

My wife would have been unlikely to marry me, if I did not want to start a family with her.
A pragmatic.* What would be the point?* lol That is not an uncommon thought process.
 (I was 49 when we married, age has never been an issue)

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2018, 10:48:42 PM »
I am posting this from a small tablet and for ease of viewing cannot see the poster.

I jumped in to counter this absolute twaddle to find...Trenchcoat..who hasn't had a relationship with an FSUW....(that means living with her day to day..not a holiday..) offering 'advice' on parenting.

One of the best Dad's I know is in his sixties ..married to a pretty lass in her 30's with a 10 and 7 year old..  Older Dad's can be financially  secure and have more time for their offspring.

I am offering this as a counter to Trench's generalisations. .

A guy in his forties can expect to pull a lass in her late thirties and (hopefully) have kids..

We have a few examples who post here, one of whom may not see this, as moving home and settling in.

I have to agree with msmob. Hopefully, this won't happen too often.  ;D

I'm sure statistics will say that the closer in age a couple is the more likely a marriage is and the more likely it will last however that doesn't rule out a large age discrepancy. I'm 20+ years older than my wife and we have kids. I know a number of couples with large age gaps almost all with the man being the older person.

At home I know two very wealthy, at the time, 30 something women who married men that were not only older (15+ years) but less well off. It's not romantic but I think the reason these younger women married these older men was because the women wanted kids and the men were willing. The women were getting older and to put it in unromantic terms, the men were in the right place at the right time. Kids resulted.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2018, 02:21:58 AM »
Some women just reject a guy on age, more so I think in the online profiles where they consider attributes before person.

Some guys do make a good father relatively old. Some however may pass away while the kid is young which can be distressing for the child and cause financial stress also if they were relying on his wage.

With Americans the child will get tax free Social Security benefits till age 21. There are rules about wives getting the benefits as well depending upon the length of the marriage.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2018, 12:37:21 PM »
Would like to know what Andrew's plan of action now is in regard to finding a woman who wants kids? Now that be has had the opportunity to benefit from our good advice ;) i.e where he intends to go specifically, when, etc. I still think the Filipino market shouldn't be ruled out and at least kept as a plan B should the going get a bit tough in the FSU. He would be one of the younger guys there most likely and still a definite contender for a Filipino woman of a youngish age wanting kids, but one that could still be into him for love rather than as a trade off/convience.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2018, 02:14:15 PM »

Sure you want kids?

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2018, 06:20:05 PM »
"I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them; then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor—such is my idea of happiness. And then, on top of all that, a mate, and children perhaps—what more can the heart of man desire?"

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2018, 08:41:30 PM »
Now that be has had the opportunity to benefit from our good advice ;) i.e where he intends to go specifically, when, etc. I still think the Filipino market shouldn't be ruled out and at least kept as a plan B should the going get a bit tough in

You never listen and that's why you'll fail at this endeavor.  If you so into Filipino girls you should go there.

I am not considering fillipino women . Thats final.

Online krimster2

« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2018, 09:10:21 PM »
The Anna Karenina principle states that a deficiency in any one of a number of factors dooms an endeavor to failure. Consequently, a successful endeavor (subject to this principle) is one where every possible deficiency has been avoided.

Tolstoy said that Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is uniquely unhappy in its own way.

In other words: in order to be happy, a family must be successful on each and every one of a range of criteria e.g: sexual attraction, money issues, parenting, religion, in-laws. Failure on only one of these counts leads to unhappiness. Thus there are more ways for a family to be unhappy than happy.

simple enough, so why do we find it so difficult to have relationships without deficiencies?

possibly, because perfection is in-obtainable so we have to settle for compromises with a partner

Offline Jumper

« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2018, 09:30:28 PM »
Would like to know what Andrew's plan of action now is in regard to finding a woman who wants kids? Now that be has had the opportunity to benefit from our good advice ;) i.e where he intends to go specifically, when, etc. I still think the Filipino market shouldn't be ruled out and at least kept as a plan B should the going get a bit tough in the FSU.

Why on earth would it be tough in the FSU?

1. It's a society and culture with women wanting to have children a forgone conclusion in the majority of cases.
So if he meets anyone of mutual interests ,and he wants children ,its very likely it would be a big plus on his side in the odds she would fall for him.

2. Any single guy of reasonable family supporting  income *there* , native or foreigner , if he truly loves kids,wants children, and would make a good father,  would have to beat the women off .
Every babushka for 50 kilometers would be trying to set him up  with 105 cousins .

You need to understand the culture there.
Any normal man ,with no bad habits who truly wants children, wants to be ACTIVELY INVOLVED in raising them, and in  family life, is prized .

That's part is really not so different than the west, but the expectation  that a man is already wired that way here is higher and often a  default minimum (understandably)
;)

Online krimster2

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2018, 09:33:38 PM »
to those who had depressing childhoods,
I come bearing news...

choose the path that leads to your redemption
by becoming the father you wish you had..

this is how you right the wrong
making straight the crooked places...

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2018, 03:29:37 AM »
Why on earth would it be tough in the FSU?

Probably because he hasn't had success there himself.  If you are any sort of half decent, articulate guy who is healthy, doesn't drink to excess and act like a fool then you'll do very well.  The average male expat in Moscow is not much competition if you know what I mean, let alone the average Russian dude.

There's double the number of people in Russia and Ukraine than in the Phillipines. 

Trench hasn't even been to Russia, doesn't speak Russian and basically has no idea what it's like there.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2018, 06:12:47 AM »
Trench hasn't even been to Russia, doesn't speak Russian and basically has no idea what it's like there.

Wrong!:D I've been to Moscow so know what it is like there, though I only know a few scant words of Russian so usually stick to English.

Offline msmob

« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2018, 11:01:23 AM »
Either of you two have long-term FSU g/f's yet, or had kids, yet .. ?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541299
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3550
Most Online Ever: 12701