It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Which City should I go to?  (Read 35507 times)

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Which City should I go to?
« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2017, 06:46:26 PM »
I pray with every bone in my body that you do not scam or trick a Slavic woman into marrying you. You are, hands down, the most ignorant, stupid, non-perceptive human being

Every Ukrainian woman deserves to be warned about you, Trenchcoat.

:ROFL: :applause:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2017, 10:59:55 PM »
Amen!  :clapping:

The stupid vibe is in force on this thread.  :cluebat:

I don't post this to mock or denigrate Trench.  I think he has to work out his trust issues.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline southernX

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2017, 11:16:26 PM »
  trenchcoat    Apparently she has a friend that lives here and this makes me wonder if she has a gameplan for specifically wanting to go to UK. Anyway she reneged on the idea of another place in EU when it became evident I was willing to accept this as an alternative/compromise.

you are a very suspicious man mr trench , who is always keeping his guard up

of course she has a plan for wanting to go to the uk ??  are you stupid ?? 
just reverse the scenario for a sec here 

if you as a man where sleeping with a woman from iceland , and all seemed ok with her , she had visited you and all was good ,you had been intimate ,  she then offered for you to come & live with her and get married in iceland     DONT YOU THINK YOU MIGHT WANT TO VISIT ICELAND FIRST ??  would that not be a priority for you possibly ?/  can you at least understand that for some people it might be ???

especially when you add in that you wont have a job , salary , home of your own , all your security is going to be provided by her at the start ??   even your staying in that country is dependant on her to some degree  could you do that trench ??  can you not understand why that might be important to her , before she invites you into her world ??family and home etc

why does that flaunt scam for you automatically ??

you have been advised before  you dont seem to have what is needed for this caper , which imo the no 1 thing you need is a good sense of who you are and an open mind to accept all sorts of scenarios and be capable of weighing up for yourself what is ok and what is not

your so busy looking suspiciously into every dark corner , idea , act & conversation , you cant see the light here  ,

christ now your  posting her family you have never met might be good to dump all her dirt to you ???? 

trench  you need to step back , go and sort out all the old hurtfull stuff your holding onto and then rethink this adventure

you are not ready to handle the long term responsibilities that come with bringing  a wife into your life and country imo until you sort out some of this other stuff mate , you are carrying your past with you all the time

that mr trench is a heavy burden that is going to drown you and any relationship you get into

mate  its time to let it go and get yourself sorted first as a priority imo

its ok to not believe all you see or hear , but you have it to a max level that is crippling you

SX
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 11:23:16 PM by southernX »
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541328
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701