It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello from the UK; brief intro  (Read 10741 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Hello from the UK; brief intro
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2017, 04:44:43 PM »
The thing with flags is that any one thing can be a misunderstanding or miscommunication, but when you have a collection of them it's time to engage brain.  Which is hopefully where I am at.

One thing is not enough to throw in the towel but processing information needs to happen faster. Guys have spent months or years of their lives hanging around the wrong women. The things that you experienced wouldn't have bothered me because the girl would've been at the end of the line. I would have better option since I'd be dating women at home and communicating with lots of women overseas. I wouldn't risk being focused on one woman that would consume all my time. Girls that give me quality correspondence gets my attention.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2017, 07:38:53 PM »
Dog and pony show, right???
Why not just ask for a photo of a newspaper showing date as proof of girl???
Asking for someone doing something particular(as in waving) shows mistrust. Why not just look for another girl you trust more??

Jone you have your opinion, I don't know if it is right or not, we may never know but one thing I do know, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, difference is some have bigger ones!!! ))

You are one wise SOB.  We all fall at your feet.  Not.   It is a scammer, plain and simple.  He should move on.  But if he wants to stay, he can have fun with her(him).  I don't handle relationships with kid gloves like you do.  If I want to see a pic of a woman waving to me, or something else that she would do only for me, then I don't sweat it.  Nor second guess it like you and Billy seem to be doing......

As for your opinions, well, after your torching of Hound Daddy, you're really on a roll today.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2017, 01:17:32 PM »
@jone I think you are on the money.  I am starting to explore other options, but responding to one email a day isn't wearing me out (despite my advanced years ;-) and I am as curious as you probably are to see how this will end.

Today's email was a long heartfelt explanation as to why she needs and wants to see my life and meet my family; she won't get another holiday until next year and can't wait that long.  Which is all fine until you consider that she is offering to fly for the first time and leave her country for the first time to spend a month with a stranger she has never met, nor even asked for any proof that I am real or genuine.

I replied to  say that I didn't think it would be possible but if she can arrange it I would be delighted to do what I can to help, and to look after her, and meet her costs when she arrives, but in no circumstances in advance.  Of course, despite her having a phone and Internet at home and it being the weekend, I won't hear anything more until tomorrow afternoon, as usual.....

Just to concentrate the mind I happened to mention that I know a fair few British politicians and police officers (true) and even they couldn't help arrange a visa for her if she didn't meet the rules, as things don't work like that in the UK.

If you believe she is a scammer, why are you wasting time in responding to her?  Even if she isn't, you don't trust her, so it's a waste of both your time and hers.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1971
Total: 1980

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM