It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Should I do VK?  (Read 11778 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Should I do VK?
« on: December 17, 2017, 10:47:30 AM »
So while I have looked on VK from time to time I have never actually done a profile for myself on VK. I was wondering from you guys that have done so what the benefits are and any disadvantages are? My thought is to add women that I am interested in when I contact them on various dating sites so they are all handily in one place for me :) Is this a good idea or will I suffer from doing it this way?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Doll

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Should I do VK?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 11:04:19 AM »
If you add them as "friends" they will " see" each other. Otherwise, it is just a place like Facebook. Not sure but I heard Poroshenko closed VK for Ukraine. Don't know 100%.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 11:33:25 AM »
If you add them as "friends" they will " see" each other. Otherwise, it is just a place like Facebook. Not sure but I heard Poroshenko closed VK for Ukraine. Don't know 100%.

Could them seeing each other be a problem or play into my hands? :P
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Doll

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 11:36:58 AM »
Could them seeing each other be a problem or play into my hands? :P
I think it is a problem. You can talk to them without being a "friend" but then they will ask why)))) Overall, it is like FB .

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 11:46:03 AM »
Oh, well here on Facebook attractive females tend to get a following of interest men on Facebook so the men have to compete for her/easy place for her to go for a 'replacement' boyfriend. Like you seem to suggest I am not sure that would work the other way around particularly with FSW where I'm guessing the females might get peeved and go off.

Offline alex330

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 12:02:02 PM »
Not sure but I heard Poroshenko closed VK for Ukraine. Don't know 100%.

Yes, it is blocked in Ukraine unless you use a proxy. Most are moving over to Facebook anyways.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 12:09:31 PM »
Oh boy not this again.... you want to do photography, VK, next probably set up some knitting hobby club to meet girls.

Get off your butt start writing women, ask them to Skype, invite them for a date, fly out to meet them, rinse and repeat until you succeed.  Simple but not easy.

You're just wasting time doing all these other things.  People give you advice but you don't listen so in the end it's up to you to take responsibility.

Offline LAman

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 12:44:34 PM »
Oh boy not this again.... you want to do photography, VK, next probably set up some knitting hobby club to meet girls.

Get off your butt start writing women, ask them to Skype, invite them for a date, fly out to meet them, rinse and repeat until you succeed.  Simple but not easy.

You're just wasting time doing all these other things.  People give you advice but you don't listen so in the end it's up to you to take responsibility.

Why do people like to feed the trolls????
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2017, 12:48:55 PM »

I'm not trolling here it's a serious legitimate question. If we can improve the way we do FSU dating in the early stages then why not.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2017, 12:54:12 PM »
If we can improve the way we do FSU dating in the early stages then why not.

People talked about where's best to improve their chances in finding a woman and avoid certain agencies. Ultimately it's up to the man to catch a woman. A man in the top 10% can easily catch a quality woman at VK, Facebook, Mamba, or any legitimate site. Figure out what you need to do and be to get into the top 10% and life will be good.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2017, 01:14:33 PM »

People talked about where's best to improve their chances in finding a woman and avoid certain agencies. Ultimately it's up to the man to catch a woman. A man in the top 10% can easily catch a quality woman at VK, Facebook, Mamba, or any legitimate site. Figure out what you need to do and be to get into the top 10% and life will be good.

Who says I'm not already there ;D lol.

Good advice once again BillyB.

Offline LAman

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2017, 01:26:00 PM »
I'm not trolling here it's a serious legitimate question. If we can improve the way we do FSU dating in the early stages then why not.

Yea, just like your photography question!! You're slinging mud on the wall and seeing what sticks!!!

Offline Doll

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2017, 01:38:40 PM »
Oh, well here on Facebook attractive females tend to get a following of interest men on Facebook so the men have to compete for her/easy place for her to go for a 'replacement' boyfriend. Like you seem to suggest I am not sure that would work the other way around particularly with FSW where I'm guessing the females might get peeved and go off.
I am not suggesting anything, you asked- I answered. Don't see any difference between any of Internet places of this kind and see nothing handy in them if you want to meet a woman in FSU. Phone, Skype meeting in person- this is all I know)))

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2017, 01:42:03 PM »

The problem is this guy isn't even a troll.  if you read his posts it's just the way he's hardwired.  A troll can only keep things up for so long before getting bored.  He's been posting crap like this from the start and people have refuted basically everything he says to no avail. I should probably stop responding but every time I come I see a new thread or post by Trench that is so off the wall that you can't help but laugh.  It's good comedy.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2017, 01:46:44 PM »
Who says I'm not already there ;D lol.

Good advice once again BillyB.

If you're already in the top 10% then heaven help us all!!   :)

Offline LAman

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2017, 02:05:30 PM »
The problem is this guy isn't even a troll.  if you read his posts it's just the way he's hardwired.  A troll can only keep things up for so long before getting bored.  He's been posting crap like this from the start and people have refuted basically everything he says to no avail. I should probably stop responding but every time I come I see a new thread or post by Trench that is so off the wall that you can't help but laugh.  It's good comedy.

Trolls don't get bored if they are constantly fed!! He wants validation not advice. He wants someone to talk to, this board is his life!!

Any advice given is always the same for months now, at what point does one give up, members on the board say same thing over and over.

Let Trench do whatever he wants to do, pat him on the back, then let him come back and tell us what happens on his trips.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 02:09:03 PM by LAman »

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2017, 02:18:43 PM »
Trench doesn't have the persona of a troll but more of a social misfit who embellishes the truth to make himself feel better.

Like when he said he accomplished more with women in 1 month in Ukraine than in my half year in Moscow.  I pointed out that he had 3 total dates and narry a peck on the cheek.  He said if he had 6 months in a FSU country he'd have a woman lined up ready to go back home with him.  I told him good luck with that and I hope you do.

It may puff him up but realistically he knows deep down this will not happen.  I think he's been trying for a few years now and has not progressed since he started.

Offline wallm

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2017, 02:57:04 PM »
I pointed out that he had 3 total dates and narry a peck on the cheek.

Come on now. It is nary, not narry.
He banged the one in Kherson who took him shopping. They both got what they wanted.

P.S: none of the experts (old & new) here heard about the Ignore List!!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2017, 03:39:34 PM »
Trolls don't get bored if they are constantly fed!! He wants validation not advice. He wants someone to talk to, this board is his life!!

Not at all. If I wanted someone to talk to I would just contact these women and be a keyboard romeo. There are lots of guys out there that do that and never visit the girl or message more than the bother about visiting. I have told you that I am purposely putting off messaging any woman firstly because I know when the time is right to do so as it bloody cold out there till at least March. Secondly because I would rather arm myself with the best info available and it it right. Messaging lots of women and making lots of common mistakes and getting it wrong time and again only add up to a very long search and a lot of disappointment. Guys like 2tallbill have 9 years having learnt as they go so it's great to be able to learn from guys like him and avoid making some stupid mistakes. Others here have been at it a while but havery not had the successential he has had. Go figure who I would rather listen to for advice, not always but a lot of the time. Gaspar on this forum is like the new me, he too is asking lots off questions and he too is a bit off target on some issues. Why? Because this scene is all new to him as it wad to me. He has never been to the FSU and so has no real starting place, experience or idea to work from. It's normal when entering something new to ask a lot of questions some of them silly sounding to the more experienced to really understand this field. Not asking questions is what the idiots do, they go out there get stung, fail often and usually give up proclaiming it's a no good thing to do. Do you really think I would sit here asking questions and put up with all the flak from the peanut gallery when I could be having more pleasant conversations with a hot FSW? No of course not, I am curious about many subjects in FSU dating and want to know more, have a better understanding of how this all works. It can take some time to understand how it all works out there. Even ML was not quite sure the other day what the exact situation was in the FSU with regard to rape and he has been in the game here a while. Topics such as that are crucial. Can you imagine the same topic from the FSU side? A GSM being told 'hey be careful if you meet a woman in the west she can cause you of rape even in a relationship/married and you will be presumed guilty in all likelihood if there is no evidence to ghe contrary'. He would be shocked and think the person telling him such is having him on. The same is true for us going to the FSU, bad situations may be avoided if we are armed with the knowledge to avoid them. That is why we should not avoid asking all sorts of questions as it helps each other out however silly they may first appear to us.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2017, 05:05:13 PM »
Come on now. It is nary, not narry.
He banged the one in Kherson who took him shopping. They both got what they wanted.

P.S: none of the experts (old & new) here heard about the Ignore List!!

i forgot my spellchecker at home... where's the story with the Kherson woman?  i don't need to put him on ignore, it's grand comedy.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2017, 05:06:47 PM »
Trench are you lying about not having a VK account now?  Your credibility is on weak holding as it is.   In the end none of this stuff matters anyways. It's what happens in your real life.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2017, 05:11:52 PM »
No of course not, I am curious about many subjects in FSU dating and want to know more, have a better understanding of how this all works. It can take some time to understand how it all works out there.

Even ML was not quite sure the other day what the exact situation was in the FSU with regard to rape and he has been in the game here a while. Topics such as that are crucial. Can you imagine the same topic from the FSU side?

You've been on here what 2 years or more now?  Plenty of time. what exactly do you need to understand, find a woman you like who likes you and go do things together.

If you regard a topic like rape as crucial then man your head is in a strange, strange place.  Sickening almost. 

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2017, 06:00:37 PM »
Trench I found your thread : Re: Third Time Lucky in Kiev

From your posts it sounded like she was the one, in love...  So what happened?  That was not even 5 months ago. 

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2017, 06:13:30 PM »
Just found this thread too by Trench: "How to handle this one?"   http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=22204.0

One guy wrote in response:

Trench

I must ask, why don't you just come to grips with that this is not for you?
The problem has never been, and will never be, the Ukrainian or Russian women, or the Slavic culture, their behaviour, or way of living,.
Everything that is a problem, is you.

Does it never strikes you that there must be a reason almost all people here disagree with you in just about everything you write?

Couldn't have said it better myself.  The only thing that will teach him is repeated failure until he learns from his mistakes.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2017, 02:44:12 AM »
Re: Should I do VK?[ title]

No - even if you haven't already done a profile

VK / Facebook, etc., - in my opinion - should be used to contact people you have met in real life

PLENTY of single,  attractive, FSU  ladies have profiles you'll never see - as they were already fed up of guys using the sites to hit on them...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1866
Total: 1877

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM