It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: A Russian Volunteer's Experience In Ukraine  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Photo Guy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
A Russian Volunteer's Experience In Ukraine
« on: April 20, 2015, 07:27:38 PM »
http://uatoday.tv/politics/among-thugs-part-i-422256.html

'...There a woman came up to me and said that elections would be held soon. She asked whom to vote for. I told her to vote her conscience. She said, "We don't need Putin and we don't want to become part of Russia. We want Ukraine to remain independent." This is the first thing people told me right after I arrived...(in Luhansk)'

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 07:43:33 PM by Photo Guy »

Offline Изумруд

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
A Texan Volunteer's Experience In Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 05:18:05 PM »

Offline cc3

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
Re: A Russian Volunteer's Experience In Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 12:20:52 AM »
Snipe his a$$!

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
Ever wonder why the Russian convoys are only half full?
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 03:12:07 PM »
Another interview with a pro Russian mercenary , this time a Latvian who signed up for pay.

"What’s up with these Russian humanitarian convoys”? I'll tell you what’s up. As they move on their way, they make regular stops, and they bury these military cases to the right and left of the road. Then again, “On march!” Another 300 meters, stop, bury. And the contents of those cases – there’s everything there. I saw it myself. I couldn’t snap a photo as all cameras had been seized. My cellphone was also seized. I just managed to make a small gallery of pictures on my phone around the Donetsk airport. They sort of trusted me, so I managed to sneak my phone to the airport. And then what happens - these half-empty trucks arrive in Donetsk, and there's everything you wish for the cameras - water, salt, all that stuff. As far as I know, the next “humanitarian convoy” will be used for provocations."

http://www.unian.info/war/1072016-latvian-rebel-tells-of-banditry-in-the-donbas.html

Offline AkMike

• Trips: Resident
Re: A Russian Volunteer's Experience In Ukraine
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 12:41:06 AM »
State Security Service of Ukraine (SBU): Militants Are Looking for the Ways to Quit

Many terrorists in illegal armed groups are ready to lay down their weapons and move to the territory controlled by Ukraine. They are now looking for the ways to do this according to the State Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), quoting two terrorists who were captured recently. These ‘defectors’ escaped from their dons and were looking for protection. They surrendered to Ukrainian servicemen on a block-post in Luhansk oblast.

While doing a background check SBU investigators have found criminal history of both escapees, a situation which is quite usual for the militants of the so-called ‘Army of South-East’. 26 y.o. resident of the town of Bryanka was sentenced for theft twice. 46 y.o. resident of Sverdlovsk, Luhansk oblast, served 11 years in jail for a willful murder.

The older militant confirmed being taught by Russian instructors in Yeysk, Krasnodar Krai, Russian Federation. Regular officers of the Russian army trained him to use complex military equipment. In ten days he obtained the qualification of the operating commander of Strela-10M ground-to-air anti-aircraft missile system. Such GTAMs were supplied to the terrorists by the Russian government.

For the rest and the video click.
http://en.informnapalm.org/state-security-service-of-ukraine-sbu-militants-are-looking-for-the-ways-to-quit/

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701