It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My WMVM trip to FSU  (Read 24623 times)

Offline Pike

Visit of Child Care Lady (CCL 15)
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2007, 05:22:14 AM »
It is Wednesday afternoon here, but I will go back to Sat and Sun visit of CCL 15.

She arrived late morning on bus after about a one and one half hour ride.  Wearing a nice frilly double layer thin skirt and multicolored tan top.  Pretty classy looking woman.  I had thought she 9 in both face and body, but now I judge 8 in face and 9 in body.  That is if you like very slender bodies.  She pretty thin and maybe not much breasts at all.  Big lips, but not the very big eyes.  Nice smile that she flashed often.

She only had large handbag, so we took mini bus to park near my apartment.  She had not committed to a night over, only saying we would see how it went.  At the park, I started to take pics of her . . . and my frigging camera would not open.  I have another camera at my apt, but I think this is really going to sound like the weakest come-on line ever if I tell her about that.

So I just curse out lightly the camera and we walk on.  When we got nearer to my apt., I suggested to her that she sit down under an umbrella and have something to drink while I go to my apt to change cameras.  It would only be about a 5 min walk each way.  She says, “I want to go with you to see your apt.”

OK, so now we are walking to my apt and I tell her old story about guys taking girls out for ride and then pretending the car out of gas when they out on deserted road.  She understood the story.  Then I relate to her how I didn’t invite her with me to change cameras because it sounded like same story.  She just laughed and continued walking with me.

At apt I turn on window AC and she stands in front of it to cool off.  Then she takes out her equip and starts touching up her face and lips.  She sees my pics and wants to look at them.  But she doesn’t seem to pay much attention to them, just quickly flipping through.

It is pretty hot out and I ask if she wants to stay in apt, listen to music, etc., or go out to see the sights.  She wants to go out.  She had been to this city 10 years ago, and wanted to compare.

So we are out walking and I take her hand to help with steps curb, etc.  When we on flat stretches of sidewalk, she starts walking ahead of me.  I grab her hand and pull her back.  She laughs and says its just her normal walk.  I say, yeah I know, but we are not on a sched today, there is no hurry, etc., She agrees and says she will try to slow down.

But the next time she speeds ahead and I take her hand, she says she doesn’t want any man taking her hand until she is ‘ready.’  I’m thinking, holy sheeeeet, it is going to be a long afternoon.  I’m glad she has not committed to overnight and maybe she will go back in just a few hours.  However, she sees I am not smiling and says, ‘did I offend you.’  I say, “yes, big time.’   She says, ‘don’t be such a child about it.’  And then she takes my hand.  OK so we are back to a new beginning . . . . I think.  And she definitely wants to be in charge.  We have a nice walk for awhile and then it starts to sprinkle.  So we get on Tram and ride to an area where there is a park, a museum and several nice restaurants.

She is pretty aggressive in asking the locals about locations, etc.  Many of the out of town ladies seem reluctant to ask strangers for such help, but not CCL.  We go to a fairly expensive restaurant that I had heard good things about from local businessmen.  The prices were pretty high.  For myself I only ordered spaghetti along with dark bread and voda biz gaza.  No soup, no salad, no juice, no alcohol.   I told her she could order whatever she wanted.  She didn’t order most expensive main meal, but she did all the dishes plus juice and alcohol.   So when the bill came it was about 80% her cost and 20% mine.

Things turned pretty bad, from my perspective, during this meal.  She turned into some combination of Devil Lady 9 and Petite Lady 13.  Not really as bad as either of them, but pretty much ended it for me with her.  She super critical about many things I said, and kept asking so many stupid 'whys.'  Can’t think of examples now, but to give the idea through exaggeration, if someone said they wanted to go to toilet, she might ask ‘why now.’

Before I wrote that she had spent several weeks in two different English speaking countries.  I never asked about what she was doing there, but suspected failed fiancee visas.  This restaurant had a semi Japanese motif, so I threw out some Japanese phrases to the waitress just to be funny.  I knew she wouldn’t understand squat.  But CCL did!!!  Turns out she spent time in Japan also.  I’m thinking WTF!!  Later we walked side streets and CCL telling me that she likes to do this . . . get lost on some side streets in a new city and soak up the atmosphere.  Says she did this in Paris.  Again, I’m thinking WTF . . . . big time.  This woman has squat for money.  Who is paying for all of this??

As we are walking, CCL throws out another one of her stupid questions, as in ‘what is the purpose of our meeting?’   Well jeez lady, you agreed to this meeting and traveled here, so what is your purpose, I am thinking.  But I always try my best to be charming with the ladies and make it through the meetings.  So I state the obvious words that we are to meet, find out about each other, learn of likes and dislikes, test our compatibilities, etc.

In her typical contrary fashion she replies, “We cannot know of our compatibilities . . . people live together for 5 years or more and still do not know if they are compatible.”   
I’m thinking, No, but they sure as he!! will know about incompatibilities.  But I don’t say it.

CCL got training in ‘Economics’ as they call it, which covers all business admin areas.  She had worked in accounting type jobs, but didn’t like it.  After about 10 years she had gone back to Univ for 2-3 years and retrained as English translator and interpreter.  But then she had baby and was out of workforce a couple of years.  She is caught between rock and hard place with her child.  She is living with parents in podunk town.  They help with child care, but of course she cannot find decent paying job and nothing related to her translating, interpreting skills which she badly wants to get practice in.  If she goes to large city, more money and opportunities, but no free child care.

Anyway, I am hoping she will go back to her home in late evening and ask her when we need to head for station.  She simply says, “I am staying the night with you.!!”

OK, well I have time free tomorrow until early evening, but I wasn’t expecting this because we have no compatibility at all.  But, I smile and say, fine.

We stop at market to get fruits, cheese and wine for evening.  She continues with her argumentative ways about most everything.  I don’t say anything to her about it.  She showers and I suggest she go to bed since she up much earlier than me.  I tell her I have some computer work to do and will sleep on sofa later.

She says, “There is a very big (it is queen size) bed in bedroom, so why will you not sleep there with me.”  I can’t believe she is saying this.  I just tell her I will decide when I finish with my work.  I sleep on the sofa.

In morning, she again asks me why I didn’t come to the big bed.  I said I didn’t want to wake her, etc.  She doesn’t reply.

Later, we go out for more walking in parks, etc.  I am getting pretty sore feet and tired from all this walking . . . and all with a woman who I have no further interest in.  God, the things I do for my country.

Finally, in late afternoon, she decides we should go to station.  There more shocks.  She has about a 25 minute wait, and wants to go to toilet.  I tell her we should just say goodbye, if that is OK with her.  “No, no . . . you wait me.”  So I wait her.

We proceed to her gate area and she suggests we sit down.  I just want to leave and rest before my date with Medical Doctor Lady 16.   But I sit with CCL 15.

We sit and she says out of the blue: “Do you like sex?”   WOW, I had said those same words to Outdoor Lady 14 just a few days ago and got a shocked initial reaction.  Now a RW is turning the tables and asking me the same thing.

I say, “Yes, I do very much.”  She says, “Well you didn’t come to bed with me last night”
Before I had a chance to reply she says, “OK, you say you like sex . . . . do you have ED problems.”   Holy Sheeeet.  Now I am pretty sure she has been on failed fiancee visa with a guy who had ED (but then where did child come from).  Now I am getting pretty bold, so I say, “No I don’t have ED problems, and if you stick your hand in my pocket and give it about 20 seconds you can check it out.”

She smiled and said, “Not now, but we will meet next weekend.”

I’m thinking . . . . you got to be dreaming woman . . . I am not meeting with you next weekend.  But, I just smile and say, “We will have to see how our schedules work out.”
But she is not done.  She asks me what I think of our meeting.  I tell her again that we are not compatible.  So she wants to know what is the problem.  I tell her about her critical and argumentative nature.  But I also tell her: “However, you don’t need to pay attention to anything I say because . . . what do I know?”

She says, “No you are clever man and I will listen to you . . . maybe I can change.”  I tell her I cannot change anything about myself and most people cannot at this stage of life.  And even now, she wants to argue about this latest exchange of thoughts.

Anyway, she is gone now.  Who is going to take an argumentative woman  with a child younger than 5 . . . I just don’t know.
I am a sex tourist who is driven by the hunt with no emotion or empathy and suffer from Satyriasis, Don Juan Syndrome and Madonna-Whore complex (but on alternating days) with confidence issues and many other issues. I suffer loneliness with no family, friends or money.  I have ED and orgasm problems

Offline Pike

Medical Doctor Lady 16 (MD 16)
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2007, 01:04:50 AM »
Medical Doctor Lady 16 (MD 16)

This lady will be my final new meet on this trip;  I think.  As I posted briefly before, she only 29 and contacted me. I replied to her: are you sure given our age differences?  She a medical doctor, and replied age should be no problem, common interests and outlooks were more important . . . . bla, bla, bla. Said most men are afraid of her, but she thought with my education I wouldn't be afraid.

Anyway we exchanged the standard number of emails, and she was quite an interesting writer.  Said if she had not chosen medicine, then my field would have been her second choice.  She did seem to understand a lot about my area of expertise and honed in quickly on some of the interesting aspects, and the risks involved, etc.

I always pegged this relationship as a very long shot, so never put her near the top of my lists.  I told her I would not be available until this late date in my stay.  When I thought about calling her, I sorted through the emails and realized she had never given me her number.  So I sent email saying such and gave her my local GSM mobile number.   In a couple of days I get SMS from her proposing the Sunday evening meeting.

We danced around with SMSs re the meeting place.  When I called her, no answer, but then she would quickly send back an SMS.  I said in SMS, why can’t you just answer phone  or call me.  She replied via SMS that she was doing private patient work today (Sunday), and couldn’t talk on phone.  I really didn’t understand that because it takes more time to punch out SMS messages than to talk on phone; so I think the real reason was she didn’t want others to hear her talking English.

She listed in profile as 5 feet 8, and something like 145 pounds; don’t have the stats with me right now.  But I could see from pics, she was porking up at only age 29.

When she arrived, I could see she was quite a big girl and had porked up even more than her pics.  She had voluptuous hour glass figure, but just too much of it.  Cup size of something like double FF and a lot of it was sticking out top of bra, and her thin blouse was unbuttoned a couple of buttons at top.  Think of a 5 feet 8 inch Dolly Parton (well maybe not quite that large in the chest).  Nothing like any medical doctor I had seen in USA.  She was very nice looking in face also and had cute short blond hair.

She was super casual, friendly, smiled a lot, told me jokes, laughed at my jokes, etc.  Just super sharp as a tack, quick minded, etc., as you would expect.  By the time I got halfway through most of my stories or jokes, I could sense that she already had the rest figured out in her mind.  But she never seemed impatient with me.  She belted down a couple of vodkas without a pause and wanted me to drink with her.  I declined except for a small glass of wine.  When she asked why, I replied that if I fell down in a gutter on the way home, no one would really help me and they would probably just ship me directly to morgue.  She laughed and agreed it was probably true.

I was always suspicious of why MD 16 had contacted me, and halfway through our dinner date I pretty much had it figured out.  She wanted to practice her English.  She had excellent writing and reading skills, but hadn’t much practice in face to face conversations.  She was pretty heavily into medical research (more so than most physicians) and had published articles in several well known western medical journals.  She was now being invited to conferences to present papers, etc.  Around the world, most such presentations at medical conferences are in English.

If a male from FSU wants to practice his English he pays for it.  For females from FSU, they not only don’t pay for practicing their English, they get some shmuck to buy them a dinner also.  Not only that, but she let me pay for her taxi home and she let me kiss her on the cheek.  Wow, what a deal these ladies have going.  Amazing what leeches many women are.  I know such can be found around the world in every country.

Her last words as she gets in taxi are; ‘You will call me tomorrow??’  I say, “Not tomorrow or the next couple of days; but we will see later.”  Yeah, right!!

This 4 hour date was sandwiched between departure of CCL 15 and arrival of LTG.
I am a sex tourist who is driven by the hunt with no emotion or empathy and suffer from Satyriasis, Don Juan Syndrome and Madonna-Whore complex (but on alternating days) with confidence issues and many other issues. I suffer loneliness with no family, friends or money.  I have ED and orgasm problems

Offline Pike

Update
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 01:15:51 AM »
I leave here Monday.  Yesterday, Wednesday, I was on second date with Maryanne Lady 4.  We will be together today, Thursday, also.  She is to contact me soon re when she can get off early from work.  We also are planning for Friday together.  I told her I was busy with business for weekend and Monday.

LTG already has her tickets to arrive Friday late night and depart after me on Monday.  If I cancel with her; it would be the end of a very nice relationship.

If things go really great with Maryanne, I could cancel with LTG and spend the time with Maryanne.  I don't think that is likely, but today will prove decisive.

Also today, I will have to tell Zhenna that we will not be meeting this weekend.  Zhenna was one of my top picks; however we only spent one day together earlier.  Two days for this weekend would not be enough to establish whether we would be compatible enough to warrant a WOVO future visit.  And I would have to cancel with LTG even before the meeting with Zhenna.  I am not willing to give up LTG for such a risk.

With Maryanne, I will have spent nearly 4 days with her before I would have to choose to cancel with LTG.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 01:18:31 AM by Pike »

Offline Pike

Here's one for you WOVO guys and gals Hottie Maria Lady 6
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2007, 01:51:30 AM »
Re-read earlier segment about her and our first visit together.

She was to return for a 5 day visit and she was at the top of my list, although I knew it was a rather poor match age wise, etc.  Just a fantastic woman to be with, at least for our two days together.

All was OK when she arrived back to her home city.  She sent me SMS: “When I have got the place in bus, I wanted to leave and once again kiss you and embrace.”  A couple of days later another SMS: “I remember your kindness and tenderness and for you without borders grateful for wonderful time, honey. Wait from you letter, send you its tenderness and kiss.”

Then nothing for about 8 days or so.  Time was closing in on the date for her planned return and I had to go ahead with alternative plans.  Finally the e-mail came.

- - - - - - -

My Dearest Bobby:

Firstly I want to tell that you are most wonderful kind the man and very excellent the lover.

But on second part I must to say to you about itself more.  In truth I still the married woman.  Husband has drink more than should and we not together in house.  Now I say to him that I can find good man for itself and child and he must to get help to want remain as family with child.  He speaks that he wants to be as the family again.  It is only good that we must to try for the child.

Bla, bla, bla

- - - - - - - -

So Hottie Maria got a free all expense paid trip to another city (not a paradise here however), including free sex, while she tested her options and sorted out her personal life.

And I have not much in the way of real complaints (but I would feel pretty stupid if this were a WOVO trip.)  It was a great time for me and somewhat of a fantasy.  I have never before been close to such a wonderful body . . . and ooohhh those legs.  Plus I have some wonderful pics and a dance video that is really fantastic to watch.

When I am in my rocking chair, I will still think back fondly of my time with Maria.  I may not remember everything, but I will still be smiling.  And then there will always be that video . . . maybe.

Offline Pike

Update on Sunday
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 01:22:17 AM »
I spent 3 days with Maryanne.  More on that story later.  Then LTG arrived
for my final days here.  I had in mind Sweet Sugar if things did not work out
with Maryanne.  But then Sweet Sugar sent me the following message on my first
day together with Maryanne.  The lady she saw me with was (apparently) LTG.

- - - - - - -

Hi dearest Bobby:

Many thanks for a photo from email. I shall be glad, if you will send others.
Yesterday I saw you with other lady. To you with it it is good? Or
you arrange viewing several nominees?

In any case I am very good to you I concern. You clever, cheerful, sexy
the man. I shall be always glad to receive your letters and visit with you.

The friendship is perfectly.

Kisses XXXXX
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 06:59:36 AM by Pike »

Offline Pike

Vienna
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2007, 09:30:55 AM »
I am in Vienna now for two nights.  This gives me one full day to be Joe Tourist. Taking the bus tours around town where you can get on and off several tour busses with a 24 hour pass.

This town is town is expensive as he!!.  A lot of interesting sites, but the town is very, very  congested.

More on my WMVM trip to FSU after I get back to USA

Offline Pike

Second date with Maryanne Lady 4
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2007, 02:20:24 PM »
Read earlier posting for info re my first date with Maryanne.

At the time of our first date, Maryanne was by far the best of my first dates, at least with respect to how the dates ended.

During our first date, we had walked past the Opera and Ballet Theatre and had gone in to look at schedule.  There was going to be an interesting ballet in three more days and I would be free that evening because Hottie Maria Lady 6 would be leaving in the early evening and I would have time to meet Maryanne later for the ballet.  As in frequent in FSU cities, they would not sell us a ticket at that point and said to arrive one hour before the performance.

But the following days (which stretched on nearly three weeks) turned out to be killers re the heat.  Maryanne had actually started a three week vacation just before our first date.  She had come back to town for that first date.  She was staying at a health resort (or sanatorium as they call it) about 45 minutes out of town.  Swimming pool there to help ward off the heat.  So the day of the ballet Maryanne called me and said didn’t I think it was just too hot to go to ballet since no AC there.  I agreed with her and I knew she didn’t want to leave the pool, take a hot bus ride, etc., back into the hot town.  She said, “Can we meet sometime next week.”  She would still be on vacation at that point also.  We both thought the heat would be over by then.  But I also knew that I was already booked up for the next two weeks or so, unless something fell through.

As a side note, I am always mystified at how these ladies plan vacations, family outings, etc., at the very times when they know a man whom they have been corresponding with will be in their town.  Sure she knew nothing about me other than our correspondence.  Sure they have to plan these things in advance, and sure, sure many things.   But, when viewed in the context of not enough men to go around (so they and most everyone says), it still doesn’t quite add up . . . logic wise.

Another very screwy thing happened with my relationship with Maryanne for nearly three weeks while she was at the health spa.  She had recently switched mobile phone carriers to a new outfit.  Cheap (perhaps introductory rates), but they were lacking towers near the health spa.  So we had zero contact during that time.  I sent her a couple of SMSs during the three weeks and tried to call maybe 3 times.  She didn’t get the SMSs until she approached the city on the bus trip back.  During this 3 weeks, she could have tried to contact me via email at an internet café, or came closer to town to find a tower (as she had done to cancel our ballet date), but she didn’t.

I had kept Maryanne in mind for my last week in the city, and was hoping we could get back together, particularly as other possibilities began dropping away.  She arrived back in the city on a Sunday afternoon while LTG was with me (and would be for 2 more days).  During this time Maryanne sent me several SMS and called me 2-3 times.  I did not receive the calls because I keep my mobile off during dates to prevent awkward situations.

In one SMS on Tuesday I was somewhat alarmed in that Maryanne said she ‘was near my apt but I was busy.’  I was thinking she had actually seen me with LTG; but mostly I figured she had just meant she had called, no answer, I was busy, and coincidently she was near my apt.  Anyway, she said in the SMS that she really hoped we could meet again.

I finally was able to call her at her work on Wednesday morning after LTG had left near midnight on Tuesday.  Now, of course, Maryanne back at work and has used up all vacation time.  She talked about getting off early, but I doubted it and we mostly met after her working hours for the next three days.  Her normal working hours did end a little earlier than that of most of the gals.

At our second meeting, she greeted me with full body hug and we did light kiss right on the street.  She not as worried about such as many of the gals.  We sat in outdoor area of café near a park and near my apartment for our early evening meal.  There a very scary thing happened.  Maryanne took a phone call on her mobile, and I was surprised to hear her talking in English.  Then . . . oh my God . . . she said ‘Jerry (real name) I can’t talk now.  Bla, bla, bla.  Call me later . . . maybe in a couple of hours.  I am thinking holy sheeeet, it’s OK for me to date multiple women . . . but now this woman is going to be dating another English speaking man while I am in town . . . it just ain’t right!!!!

OK, so I tried to buck up and never at all said anything to her about the call and never looked surprised, disappointed, etc.  After the call ended she went right back to talking with me as if nothing had happened.  But my mind continued to race.  Who T F was Jerry??  Maybe it was actually a work colleague; but why they talking in English.  No . . . it has to be another English speaking man who was in town . . . perhaps someone she met at the spa.  OK, so I date other women and its only fair that she date other men.  I can handle this . . . can’t I??  But then I keep thinking, holy sheeeeet, I’m buying dinner and getting her warmed up . . . and then Jerry is going to take over in 2 hours!!!

Offline Pike

2nd Date with Maryanne Lady 4 - More
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2007, 10:44:10 AM »

At this point I was thinking back to one of Maryanne’s messages during our email correspondence before my arrival.  I checked back just now and she had written: “I understand that you will have a lot of the business and romantic meetings, which will change on motion of time.”

So now I’m thinking she is accepting of this WMVM route, and she is going to do it also.

As we are walking, I’m trying to wrap my mind around this, but not having much luck.  We don’t discuss the call at all.  Who is this Jerry guy?  Maybe he is reading this board.  Then, during our walk, she says she has to make a call.  She starts talking in English, but I can hear it is a female voice on other end.  Then I realize (from the content) that it is her teenage daughter.

After call ends, I say: “you and your dau talk in English.”  She says, “yes, we often do so we can both practice our English.”  OK, so now I’m trying to think if she has told me her dau name.  Maybe Jerry is short for it.  She also has early 20s son.  Maybe he is Jerry and maybe they talk in English also.  Who knows . . . . anyway, a relief comes over me because I can talk myself into thinking Jerry really isn’t a competitor of mine.  WOW, what the human mind can do.

Also, a couple of hours come and go.  So I’m thinking; tough sheeet for you Jerry, Maryanne is still with me . . . at least for now.

We walked around quite a bit as it was nice after sun going behind trees, buildings, etc.  Finally, we headed for my apt and entered without ever talking about it.  She had also come to my apt during first date.

We had very good time, drinking some wine, looking at street scene pics I had taken, she showed me some pics on her mobile phone, we listened to music and sang some songs re the Karaoke software on my notebook PC.  We did some light make-out and I could sense she was probably going to be a third date woman.  I wasn’t quite sure if the first date counted or if we would have to have three dates in succession, but I was pretty certain of the eventual outcome.

Also, I put on some music that is great for gals to dance to.  Maryanne was somewhat slow getting started saying she didn’t ‘feel’ the music, but she eventually got going and put on a pretty good disco routine.  Remember she is a woman with a very taunt body, no fat, etc.  And she is athletic.  She wanted me to join her in dancing, which I did some.  I told her I was not good at it, but after I danced awhile she said ‘you can do it!’  It still isn’t really my thing.

We called for a taxi for her around 10:00 PM.  Taxi hadn’t arrived by 10:20 and she started saying maybe she would have to sleep at my place.  I said “fine with me and you can have bedroom while I sleep on sofa.”  I really didn’t plan anything other than sleeping since LTG had been with me for the three prior days and I was pretty drained.  But within a couple of minutes, the phone rang and said taxi would be there in 3-5 minutes.

So we walked to a well lit area where taxi would be and agreed to meet the next day after her work.  What happened to Jerry . . . I don’t know.  I also discovered that neither her dau nor her son had a name anything remotely connected to ‘Jerry.’  So Jerry remained a mystery.

Offline Pike

Maryanne Lady 4 Third date
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2007, 10:39:51 AM »
We had agreed for this date for me to travel across town to be near her workplace rather than her coming to my apt area.  That would save about 30 minutes in terms of us being together sooner.  My work responsibilities were winding down, so I had plenty of free time for this, my last week in FSU.

Near end of second date, Maryanne had gotten another call and talked in Russian.  After the call she said, ‘it was about my second job.’  She continues and tells me that she does some computer and accounting work for another firm.  Now, since she has been on vacation for three weeks, the second firm is wanting her to come get some work done.

I said, when are you going to go.  She says maybe tomorrow night.  I say, we are going to be on date tomorrow night.  She says, maybe after date.  I’m thinking this means early end to date and tell her I don’t want her to do it.  She say, OK I could get up early in morning and do this work.  I say how early.  She says she will get up at 4 AM.  I say, no I don’t like that either.  I say, can’t you just put it off a few more days.  She says she will have to think about it.

So now we are meeting for third date (sorry Jerry, she will be with me for another evening), and Maryanne gives me big hug and big wet kiss on the street.  I ask her about her second job and she says to not worry, she won’t go tonight nor in the early morning.  We walk to view a war memorial she wanted to show me.  Then we have dinner near there and it is some of best pork steak and bread I have ever had.

Then we walk along a very nice river walkway back towards the city center and towards my apt.  We stop many times along the way to take in the views and Maryanne is giving me more and more and more demanding kisses. 

I’m thinking . . . . she must for sure be a third date woman, and this must be the third date, in her way of counting.  Our first date counts, even though it was 3 weeks ago, and I had been with 12 other women during the interim.  Well, anyway, the ladies are in charge of this counting the dates thingy and they always do the deciding.  I just have to go along with the individual woman’s rules.  I’m flexible . . . I can do this.

We even stop by McDonalds and have Cherry pie and ice cream.  Oh my God . . . another guy who will take a woman to McDonalds.  Well, actually, she is the one who suggested it.  Then finally my feet get some relief as we take a tram the rest of the way back to very near my apt.

And so, back in my apt, it developed that she was a third date woman . . . and this was our third date.  She decides to stay the night also.  I ask, what will dau think . . . she says for me not to worry about such things.  I guess Jerry is out of luck for another day.

Offline Pike

Fourth date with Maryanne, Lady 4.
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2007, 12:09:40 PM »
OK, does the 4th date start in the morning if the lady sleeps over at end of 3rd date?  Anyway, Maryanne is up much earlier than I want to be up.  She, of course, has to go to work.  I just want to sleep.  But, I do the cheerful thing and get up with her.  And I even make her a nice American style breakfast of yoghurt, orange juice, scrambled eggs, warmed up ham, bread, jam, and coffee.  She thinks this was pretty nice of me to do.

While eating, Maryanne starts talking about what we will do tonight.  I had already told her that any date for today (Friday) must end around 9 PM.  I am pretty sure now that I will not cancel out the visit of LTG in favor of Maryanne.  So really there is no logic, from my standpoint, for spending more time with Maryanne.  Now after our third date and intimacy, my judgement is that she does not exceed or even come very close to the standards set by LTG in many areas.

Thus, at this point, I don’t commit to anything with Maryanne for this evening when she gets off from work.  I tell her I have to see how the day develops.  She looks none too happy at my words, but then she smiles and says: “OK, you will call me when you know?”  I say yes, I will call by mid-afternoon.

I walked with her to the tram stop (she refused a cab.)  Then I returned to apt and back to bed for a couple of hours.  I kept mulling the situation over, and finally gave Maryanne the call saying I would not be able to meet with her that evening.  We didn’t discuss such, but she already knew I would be busy all weekend and would be leaving Monday; thus we both knew there would be no further meetings.  So Jerry, if you are reading this, she is all yours.

I spent the rest of Friday afternoon and evening preparing for arrival of LTG, getting my business work in order, doing some laundry, initial packing, etc.

Offline Pike

Final
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 10:30:32 AM »
I have reviewed the comments on this trip report in various other threads.  I have already addressed most of the negative comments thoroughly earlier in this trip report.  Despite attempts to camouflage, the comments are mostly grouped in two categories.  (A) Old Discussions of Continuing and Unresolvable Issues and (B) Headline Grabbers.

A) Old Discussions of Continuing and Unresolvable Issues.

1) WMVM vs WOVO, This topic has been discussed at length in many threads.  Are the women on the receiving end of WMVM happy about it?  Of course not.  Do we need to ask them to know this?  Of course not.  Would a man on receiving end of WMVM be happy about it?  Of course not.  When the bible carriers knock on my door, do I invite them in to discuss our differences?  No, I do not.  When those with different political views try to engage me in debate, do I engage them?  No, I do not.  Will I continually respond to those who don't like what I do or what I write?  No, I will not.

2) Morality Issues.  Should we: discuss sex in public; have sex outside of marriage; have casual sex; have sex with multiple partners within a given time frame.  Each person has their own view on these topics, and their views probably change over time.  For the worriers . . . just think that throughout the world, at any given second, thousands of couples are engaged in various categories of sex.  Such scary thoughts.

B) Headline Grabbers.

1) “OHIO GOVERNOR REFUSES PATERNITY TESTING FOR BABY BIRTHED BY SIXTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL”   How many of us have been tempted, at least once or twice, to thumb through one of the tabloids at the checkout lines in an attempt to read the facts behind the headlines?  The ‘facts’ typically dissolve into something like . . . Governor gave political speech in hometown of girl during the month in which she probably conceived.

My mention of the encounter with the 16 year olds (boys and girls) was meant to be a social commentary.  The readers then could compare to the current situation in their own cities and with their own recollections of their high school days (as I did). 

However, take the opposite view that I was actually seeking interaction with 16 year olds.  What a great gift to me then that such a group actually appeared near my apartment during the 3rd or 4th week of my visit.  Otherwise, I would have missed out entirely. And further, to maximize the likelihood of interacting with this young crowd, I had as my focus group women in the 40 - 50 age bracket, and was even concerned about the 37 and 29 year old women who contacted me.

2) “SEX TOURISTS - Come join us for 16 hour flight, with attendant jet lag, for chance (not guaranteed) to have sex with 40 - 50 year old women who are starting to (or already have) plumped up”  Such a tour come-on would surely bring in a lot of customers.

Some say that I was disrespecting the women . . . but that is to disrespect the idea that women also have sexual urges.  Lily (although not mentioning sex), stated in another earlier thread that women in her age group had little to choose from, even when considering ‘no strings attached’ situations.  And VWRW (via Turbo) stated that women in this age group probably had little opportunity for romance and sex.

I had sex with 5 new ladies on this trip.  In 2 cases I took the lead and in 3 cases the women took the lead.  Nobody was forced.  With the 6th lady (LTG), we alternate.

As to whether or not I bragged or gloated in my report . . . this depends on the reader’s frame of reference.  For those who are getting none or little, yes I can understand your viewpoint.  For others, my numbers would look pretty trivial.

Many of the criticisms in the threads are based on a deliberate misreading of my words, taking quotes out of context, presenting as 'facts' things that are completely unknown, etc.  I thank those who, even though not supporting my report, have endeavored to call out those who have been guilty of such.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 10:41:35 AM by Pike »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: My WMVM trip to FSU
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2007, 08:39:19 PM »