It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 6 weeks to go...Moscow bound  (Read 7097 times)

Offline PeeWee

6 weeks to go...Moscow bound
« on: June 29, 2005, 05:04:23 AM »
I leave in 6 weeks for my second trip to Moscow. I did not like Moscow and wanted to get out of there as fast as I could. But I did meet with two very nice ladies, one eventually moved to the US with her son several months later, the other I met a second time 4 months later in China. After that meeting I decided she was not the one.

Prior to meeting the two women that I met with in Mosocw I had met two other women. One, a business woman, had flown to meet me in US on two occasions for one week each, but I never met her in Moscow, where she lives, the other I met via the internet; we spoke on the phone but I never met her in person, although she too lives in Moscow.

I have reestablished contact with the first two women and will  meet both of them on this next tirp. One, as I said, will be a first meeting, the other will be a third meeting, although the first two were in my city here on the West Coast.

One woman wants to meet me at the airport and show me Moscow. She has a car which will make it handy for me. The other woman I will have to work into my stay as time allows. I am not sure how this will turn out for me. But I will let you know.

PeeWee  (a long time ago poster with a new name)

Offline Photo Guy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 01:33:29 PM »
jb, is that you?

PeeWee, I hope your upcoming trip goes well.
Can you possibly tell us how you found these women?
Personal referals? Dating agencies? Friends of Elen?  Doug

Offline jb

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 01:55:50 PM »
jb, is that you?

Not hardly, but I do know lots of women in Moscow.  My wife used to teach there and some of her students were absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.

Offline PeeWee

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 04:24:50 PM »
[user=134]Photo Guy[/user] wrote:
jb, is that you?

PeeWee, I hope your upcoming trip goes well.
Can you possibly tell us how you found these women?
Personal referals? Dating agencies? Friends of Elen? Doug

Why do you ask?

One is an agency lady, others are friends of women who are married to American men, one I met when she was in the US on a business trip, one is a friend of one of the forum members who thought I should meet her friend and PMd me about her. I fly to Moscow to meet her and then she moved to the US a few months later but I have lost contact with her. There are lots of ways to me nice and beautiful RW I think.

PeeWee

Offline Photo Guy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 05:39:16 PM »
Yeah, as you know there a MANY ways to meet RW. I am always curious to see how other people proceeded.  Doug

Offline PeeWee

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 06:32:48 PM »
[user=134]Photo Guy[/user] wrote:
Yeah, as you know there a MANY ways to meet RW. I am always curious to see how other people proceeded. Doug

The answer to your question then is, I proceed anyway I can. All of my meetings have been successful but did not result in my making a proposal of marriage. When I travel to Moscow I hope to meet for the first time the very first woman that I corresponded with. In the meantime I have personally met three women, two of them twice, one only once.

I just received a phone call today from a woman who lives in Vladivostok. I met her in Moscow and in China but she was not for me. We remain friends and she called me from Belgium to tell me about the wonderful man that she has met. I even spoke to him for a few minutes so that I could tell him what he already knew, that she was a very wonderful woman.

I also received this week another phone call from a woman who I had dated but she ended up marrying another man. We remain friends. For some reason these women, even though they find another man, continue to call me. It must be the "Power of Pee Wee" that compells them to do it.

In August I will know more about a woman who is a doctor in now living in Moscow. As I said I have not met her but I have known her for about 4 years.

PeeWee

Offline Bruno

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 03:19:48 AM »
Quote from: PeeWee
Yeah, as you know there a MANY ways to meet RW. I am always curious to see how other people proceeded. Doug
The answer to your question then is, I proceed anyway I can. All of my meetings have been successful but did not result in my making a proposal of marriage. When I travel to Moscow I hope to meet for the first time the very first woman that I corresponded with. In the meantime I have personally met three women, two of them twice, one only once.

I just received a phone call today from a woman who lives in Vladivostok. I met her in Moscow and in China but she was not for me. We remain friends and she called me from Belgium to tell me about the wonderful man that she has met. I even spoke to him for a few minutes so that I could tell him what he already knew, that she was a very wonderful woman.

I also received this week another phone call from a woman who I had dated but she ended up marrying another man. We remain friends. For some reason these women, even though they find another man, continue to call me. It must be the "Power of Pee Wee" that compells them to do it.

In August I will know more about a woman who is a doctor in now living in Moscow. As I said I have not met her but I have known her for about 4 years.

PeeWee
[/quote]
Before some people make false conclusion, i am not these Belgium man :shock:, unfortunaly :?... :D:D:D

Pee Wee, if they stay contact you, it is certainly because you are a friendly man... friendship is something almost so strong that love... i always try to never fight again my ex or miss relation... several say to me : i don't love you but you are a good friend...

And who know what can happen... i know personaly one case where a Belgium man have marry the sister from his planned date ( a Polland woman )... so, stay friend with his ex-date have allow him to know the sister , marry her and be happy ( actually, more of ten year married with two children )....

Offline PeeWee

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2005, 04:25:35 AM »
Quote from: Bruno

PeeWee
[/quote]
Before some people make false conclusion, i am not these Belgium man :shock:, unfortunaly :?... :D:D:D

Pee Wee, if they stay contact you, it is certainly because you are a friendly man... friendship is something almost so strong that love... i always try to never fight again my ex or miss relation... several say to me : i don't love you but you are a good friend...

And who know what can happen... i know personaly one case where a Belgium man have marry the sister from his planned date ( a Polland woman )... so, stay friend with his ex-date have allow him to know the sister , marry her and be happy ( actually, more of ten year married with two children )....
[/quote]
Some one posted elsewhere stating how helpful the Russian people are. To add to that could have been the statement that most are freindly as well. I won't take much of the credit for but thanks for your thought anyway.

PeeWee

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541279
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190