It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Standards for Women or standards for Acquiring women ?  (Read 27749 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Standards for Women or standards for Acquiring women ?
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2019, 04:49:16 PM »
"Is this another Hillary example of deplorable? "

nooo...
I love rednecks, they're so entertaining
my children have WAY funnier redneck stories than I do
for example,
my oldest daughter who is going to pre-med in Sept
removed an arrow from a boy's leg in school by herself
his parents didn't have medical insurance
so he just snapped off the arrow because he said his mother's boy friend would have beaten him
if he had to go to the ER
so my daughter took it out and did a perfect job!!!
but now any time an uninsured teenager in my daughter's HS has a medical issue they come running to her right away!!
I freakin love rednecks
I spend a shift M-F watching so their and my kids don't "get a cap busted on their ass"
cuz this is America
if that's not love
what is?

« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 04:53:33 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Olga_Mouse

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2019, 11:52:12 PM »
Quote from: krimster2

i'm thinking you're more like from Моско́вский райо́н than from Москва

"You might very well think that, I wouldn't possibly comment" (copyright: TomT more than 10 years ago on another forum)
judging from your accent
Are you always so quick in judging things you don't have even the slightest idea about - e.g. accents you have never heard?

you like "silver" don't you?
If your question is about metal, then yes, I prefer Ag to Au.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 11:53:58 PM by Olga_Mouse »
"If I get through this job without completely losing my mind, it will be a miracle of Biblical proportions" [Commander Susan Ivanova, Earth Alliance space station Babylon 5]

Offline Olga_Mouse

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2019, 12:05:31 AM »
you have to understand what the average male on this web site is:
a simple, mostly uneducated, middle class, christian, small town dweller...

I have suspected something like that - but nothing illustrates the above statement better than the way you write.

"If I get through this job without completely losing my mind, it will be a miracle of Biblical proportions" [Commander Susan Ivanova, Earth Alliance space station Babylon 5]

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2019, 03:01:00 AM »
"You might very well think that, I wouldn't possibly comment" (copyright: TomT more than 10 years ago on another forum)

Tellytubbie No-oh.... ;)

TomT cribbed it from this character from 1990  - Netflix made their own version - [ Edited from 15 ] 25 years later...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Urquhart

« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 04:14:37 AM by msmob »

Offline Olga_Mouse

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2019, 03:52:55 AM »

TomT cribbed it from this character from 1990  - Netflix made their own version - 15 years later...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Urquhart

Thanks for the info, Mobster!  :clapping:

Online krimster2

Re: Standards for Women or standards for Acquiring women ?
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2019, 08:50:31 AM »
I totally see why there is such an emphasis on outside recruiting for future work going on in Russia now
I mean ask anyone who works “in the tower” at Kirova Street in Khimki
and you’ll hear whispers about it
sure there’s still plenty of low level robotniki stuff going on for you locals
but none of you will ever make it out of your little cubicle
and then add the failure of Maria “Masha” Butina...
you see why your bosses don’t have faith in you any more
also better to hire foreigners who don’t incite sanctions

little mishka, don't be surprised if one day you work for me or my daughter
I will be in Moscow with her this August for her interview at a "charitable organization"
she speaks Russian AND English "accent free" and looks like a Russian super model
and is one of the best public speakers I've personally met (thanks to her drama coach) in EITHER language!
our goal is to connect one of the major oligarch backed charities for the blind in Russia
to its American equivalent whose President, just happens to be my cousin...
it will be someone like her and not someone like you who will be the "most cherez mutnyye vody"
I know it's not as good as "orphans" but we have to move on...

yeah baby!!!
when YOU play both sides
YOU ALWAYS win!

slovo tvoyey mamichka!!!

« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 09:43:57 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Olga_Mouse

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2019, 11:04:13 AM »
I totally see why there is such an emphasis on outside recruiting for future work going on in Russia now
I mean ask anyone who works “in the tower” at Kirova Street in Khimki, and you’ll hear whispers about it
sure there’s still plenty of low level robotniki stuff going on for you locals - but none of you will ever make it out of your little cubicle
and then add the failure of Maria “Masha” Butina... you see why your bosses don’t have faith in you any more
also better to hire foreigners who don’t incite sanctions

little mishka, don't be surprised if one day you work for me or my daughter

I will be in Moscow with her this August for her interview at a "charitable organization"
she speaks Russian AND English "accent free" and looks like a Russian super model
and is one of the best public speakers I've personally met (thanks to her drama coach) in EITHER language!
our goal is to connect one of the major oligarch backed charities for the blind in Russia
to its American equivalent whose President, just happens to be my cousin...
it will be someone like her and not someone like you who will be the "most cherez mutnyye vody"
I know it's not as good as "orphans" but we have to move on...

yeah baby!!! when YOU play both sides YOU ALWAYS win!

slovo tvoyey mamichka!!!

Just wondering, who's that "little teddy-bear" whom you're addressing the above mixture of totally uninformative (and irrelevant for forum purposes!) phrases?  :popcorn:

Online krimster2

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2019, 11:22:42 AM »
malen'kaya mish
ne sprashivay, po kom zvonit kolokol

tak chto sovershenno nevinnaya prichina privodit vas syuda?

are you lonely, curious, seeking English practice, or a "professional" of some sort?
let me out of courtesy allow you the opportunity for you to introduce yourself to the audience...
the floor is yours...

Ladies and Gentleman
may I have your undivided attention for a moment please...

(ok Olga idti!)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 11:33:15 AM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2019, 11:35:34 AM »
Krimster, Olga has been around maybe longer than you.

She doesn't need to introduce herself, although I don't remember much of her specifics.

But an update from her would be nice.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2019, 11:55:16 AM »
po kom zvonit kolokol
This is a nonsensical translation.  It's like posting "noodles on your ears" to an English speaking audience.  Moreover, you've used it incorrectly, as John Donne's intention was about humanity's interconnectedness.  That concludes the pedantic lecture for today.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2019, 12:21:19 PM »
"This is a nonsensical translation.  It's like posting "noodles on your ears" to an English speaking audience."

oh yeah, well "yalky palky"

libertines always take liberties
and this is what you really accuse me of...
sure, I'll just pay the ticket officer, here ya go, off to the jacuzzi now, catch ya later
I'll be sure to wear my speedos
wouldn't want to face the accusation of willy waving while exiting the jacuzzi doncha know... 
someone, I don't know WHO, seems to obsessively categorize my posts with this title
it appears they must derive some kind of satisfaction just by typing the word "willy"
imagine what joy the actual thing would produce
jeez what kinda joint is this place?
the inmates are in charge of the asylum obviously

that's OK BO enjoy your linguistic superiority
is it my fault that father would now allow Russian to be spoken in our home when my sister and I were present (it WAS an actual rule in our house)
5 yr from now I'm going to have my fiefdom in Доне́цкая Наро́дная Респу́блика
is it better to be loved or feared I wonder?

so BO, questions

when you see the Russian military rescuing Jews in Odessa, how will you feel?
what will it take to make Right Sector turn against the Ukrainian government?
how many titushki do you need before you can use the word "pogrom"?

now let's see how smart you REALLY are
TAK! (no translation needed!!)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 01:32:55 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Olga_Mouse

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2019, 05:24:17 AM »

are you lonely, curious, seeking English practice, or a "professional" of some sort?

I am considering the two forums as a useful tool for:

a) having a glance into the minds of US \ UK males;

b) improving my English skills (especially considering that during last 8-9 years most of my work was with German \ French languages).

I truly despise narcissistic, self-centered idiots with exaggerated egos; so once I notice some of them in the cyberspace, my hands are itching from the desire to cut their (virtual) balls... and reaching for a keyboard.

Offline Olga_Mouse

Update (upon MLs request solely)
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2019, 05:35:34 AM »
She doesn't need to introduce herself, although I don't remember much of her specifics.

Also yeah... when counting time from my first personal computer and my friend profile at FriendFinder, I've been around some 20 years.

Re.Forums - there was some forum that died in 2009 or 2010...  Russian women forum or something? Registered there in 2007 IIRC, started posting. Stewart from Manchester presumed I am a male from English-speaking country. Had to give him my Skype user name and allow him hearing "So what the f*** do you want from me?"  :D   ;D 

As it often happens, a nice fight was the beginning of the long virtual friendship, that even led to editing a chapter of the Stewart & Olga's book.

Posting now and then, in between relationships  :P

46 y.o., 158 cm, 57 kilos, University degree, 4 languages, own business, dream land: Austria (Switzerland and Germany would also be OK). Non-smoking, jet-setting, rarely cooking. Looking for an EQUAL partner. Know anyone? Send him in my direction, please  8)

Offline Maxx2

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2019, 05:41:42 AM »

And a photo.

Spencer's site Russian Women Guide or RWG was one of the first big forums. This site followed it, then came RUA, Manny's site. "Planet Love" goes way back into the 90s. There was another site called G7 mostly a bunch of guys trying to figure when their fiancee or wives were going to get their visas.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 05:46:35 AM by Maxx2 »

Offline Olga_Mouse

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2019, 05:43:37 AM »
And a photo.
Not before all other forum members (without exceptions!) will post their photos. Equality, ya know?  ;D

Offline Maxx2

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2019, 05:49:23 AM »
My photos are all over my thread "Starting My New Life in the Republic of Georgia" with over 140,000 views. It is in the Starting Out section of this board. Olga you should check it out.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2019, 05:50:40 AM »
 :welcome:
Welcome back, Olga
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline GenMish

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: Update (upon MLs request solely)
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2019, 06:26:58 AM »

Also yeah... when counting time from my first personal computer and my friend profile at FriendFinder, I've been around some 20 years.

Re.Forums - there was some forum that died in 2009 or 2010...  Russian women forum or something? Registered there in 2007 IIRC, started posting. Stewart from Manchester presumed I am a male from English-speaking country. Had to give him my Skype user name and allow him hearing "So what the f*** do you want from me?"  :D   ;D 

As it often happens, a nice fight was the beginning of the long virtual friendship, that even led to editing a chapter of the Stewart & Olga's book.

Posting now and then, in between relationships  :P

46 y.o., 158 cm, 57 kilos, University degree, 4 languages, own business, dream land: Austria (Switzerland and Germany would also be OK). Non-smoking, jet-setting, rarely cooking. Looking for an EQUAL partner. Know anyone? Send him in my direction, please  8)

Welcome Olga
It is difficult to believe you are still available Olga. I am sure some lucky man will soon be able to call you his own and make you his Duchess of Davos or Countess of Salzburg. I wouldn't meet your standards, but there are plenty fine men here. They aren't losers, rather Balshoi Medviets with wallets to match. I am sure they will be lining up. It might be hard to stand by that equality you espouse, and picking up half of all their traveling expenses. So I recommend you just entertain the best five or six suitors

Offline Olga_Mouse

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2019, 07:44:22 AM »
Olga you should check it out.

Thank you very much, but I do decide myself what I should do - and what I shouldn't  :rolleyes:

Offline Olga_Mouse

Davos and Salzburg
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2019, 07:48:09 AM »
It is difficult to believe you are still available Olga. I am sure some lucky man will soon be able to call you his own and make you his Duchess of Davos or Countess of Salzburg.
I am sure they will be lining up. It might be hard to stand by that equality you espouse, and picking up half of all their traveling expenses.

Am I smelling some slightly hidden irony in your post, GenMisch?  ;)

On a serious note: not aiming at Duchess status at all. But wouldn't sacrifice any more years of my one and only life to dragging someone out of 80K debt hole.

Online krimster2

« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2019, 12:28:52 PM »
“my hands are itching from the desire to cut their (virtual) balls...”

i’m sure your malenkie rookie aren’t the only part of you itching with “desire”
maybe your problem with men relates to this extreme form of foreplay you describe...
how does “the game” work, are the men supposed to beg you not to hurt them while you cradle their yaytsa in one hand while holding a britva in the other?
I've experienced MANY different variations of this kind of female sexual dominance game though not involving the threat of genital mutilation (except in Kazakhstan!)

« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:36:25 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Gator

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2019, 02:01:29 PM »

Olga you should check it out. 

Thank you very much, but I do decide myself what I should do - and what I shouldn't  :rolleyes:

Olga, the word "should" has different meanings.  You responded to Maxx's comment as if he were commanding you.   Of course you would not accept commands from anyone.   

"Should" can also indicate something is probable.  E. g.,  "Will we arrive on time?"........ "We should."

Maxx's use of "should" is more of a suggestion, implying  his site probably contains something you will find interesting.  Most of us would need to open the site to decide if it is interesting.  Being a RW  you are blessed with already knowing everything.       

FYI, I found Maxx's site interesting.   

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1980
Total: 1990

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM