It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Willy Waving  (Read 9901 times)

Online msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Willy Waving
« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2018, 07:59:53 AM »
You said you'd use Mamba and Tinder only if you were looking for hookers and one night stands. You didn't count on me remembering you used Mamba in the past, did you?

THIS is what I said ..

IF I was looking for a hooker  ( or a date leading to a quick shag ) I'd try there or Tinder.....

I was being ironic - given my pointing out - particularly to you - the 'value' of mamba.ru in this day and age...  that you are too dumb to realise it .. well - I also keep pointing out you rarely read properly/ think before posting .. thanks for further demonstrating my point

You didn't count on me remembering you used Mamba in the past, did you?

PAST - (five years plus) being the operative word ... YOU are the poster - a long-term married guy - who advocates it's continued use ...   :rolleyes:

Did you forget where you found and communicated with your wife or are you hell bent on proving any site I recommend is bad hoping I wouldn't remember what you wrote in the past?

Actually, you knocked dmnotify.com - another site where SC had posted a profile ...   I'd hardly forget were I found my beloved or the fact I'd posted it on here ... ! 

What you NEVER deal(t) with:

1/ SC and women of similar age  will not use / stopped using mamba.ru because of the type of man it now attracts  - their perception ...  I've pointed this out to you HOW many times, now ? That you continue to 'recommend it' and even told us you still visit there  - speaks volumes

2/ You've posted nothing to back up your 'attack' on dmnotify - but have had guys tell you it's been useful for them ...

One of us admits he hasn't needed to / nor re-visited dating sites... (relying on FSU ladies' opinions.) . t'other posts like an 'expert' despite not even being able to speak Russian and refers to 'phone calls' ...  :rolleyes:

Let the UK people vote on how we leave the EU - not MPs

Online BillyB

• Good Story
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2018, 09:31:00 AM »
I was being ironic

No Moby, you clearly made a statement that you'd use the site if you were looking for hooker or one night stands and gave no impression you were joking. You just forgot that somebody would remember you using Mamba so now you have to tell us you weren't serious. It's okay to admit you used hookers. I'm sure a lot of single guys here have done so.

Actually, you knocked dmnotify.com - another site where SC had posted a profile ...   

You read a lot here but you don't comprehend. I knock all sites. I tell newbies to beware all sites, even free ones. Dmnotify was talked about. If it were a site called Farmersinlove, I'd tell the guys using that site to beware management has ghost profiles too. So don't get defensive I'm warning people about Dmnotify. Dating sites have an agenda to get potential paying customers to think there's a lot of action going on at their place.

I'd hardly forget were I found my beloved or the fact I'd posted it on here ... ! 

How hard is it to come out and say you wrote your wife on Mamba? You've done it before. Why can't you do it again?

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 09:35:10 AM by BillyB »
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Online msmob

« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2018, 10:03:16 AM »
No Moby,

:)  BillyB... an even more extreme example of your denseness.

you clearly made a statement that you'd use the site if you were looking for hooker or one night stands and gave no impression you were joking.

As I thought ... the meaning of ironic eludes you..  I was being quite serious as to the 'usefulness' of your 'favourite' site ...mamba.ru .. May be you get off phoning hookers ? ;)

You just forgot that somebody would remember you using Mamba so now you have to tell us you weren't serious. It's okay to admit you used hookers. I'm sure a lot of single guys here have done so.

1/ I have NEVER paid for a hooker - I'm the type of guy that likes to know the lady I share bodily fluids with ...I like an emotional connection

2 / I have already pointed out that I had neither forgotten the past use of mamba.ru or why my beloved and company say it now sucks ..it's time has past .... that you 'recommend' it ( STILL) speaks volumes

You read a lot here but you don't comprehend. I knock all sites. I tell newbies to beware all sites, even free ones. Dmnotify was talked about. If it were a site called Farmersinlove, I'd tell the guys using that site to beware management has ghost profiles too. So don't get defensive I'm warning people about Dmnotify. Dating sites have an agenda to get potential paying customers to think there's a lot of action going on at their place.

More BillyB waffle .. Your 'warnings' are meaningless if you haven't got experience of the site .... mine is 'ancient' - but others with more recent experience  - have pointed out to you their positive experience ...

You dodged this question, too ... Have you direct experience of dmnotify?
..It's clear I had...

How hard is it to come out and say you wrote your wife on Mamba? You've done it before. Why can't you do it again?

Can someone else point out to BillyB that his reading comprehension skills need addressing ?.. :D

What we have here is BillyB stubbornly refusing to admit he can't stay away from dating sites and is clueless about the 'value' of once useful sites that many of us once used and recommended ..but no longer..

Online BillyB

• Good Story
« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2018, 06:34:06 PM »
your 'favourite' site ...mamba.ru .. May be you get off phoning hookers ? ;)

You have a habit of countering every point by every person you don't like. It's annoying to a lot of people here. I can recommend Mamba is a good place to find dates and you will warn people the place if full of whores although you found your wife there and haven't used the site in 5 years. What made you think all the girls there turned into prostitutes? Truth is you like arguing.
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Online msmob

« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2018, 09:49:23 PM »
You have a habit of countering every point by every person you don't like. It's annoying to a lot of people here. I can recommend Mamba is a good place to find dates and you will warn people the place if full of whores although you found your wife there and haven't used the site in 5 years. What made you think all the girls there turned into prostitutes? Truth is you like arguing.

BiilyB,

Newsflash - I don't post seeking 'fwends' ...and I'll 'argue' my point - when I see someone offering DAFT 'advice'- as you do - about mamba and dmnotify . 

Now, kindly deal with your reading comprehension issues

Truth is - you stated not a few untruths and dodged specific questions that prove it .

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 11:04:03 PM by msmob »

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2018, 10:59:49 PM »
Based on what you posted in the past, you're big on religion. If a guy said "If I want to find God, I'd go to church." Most people would rightfully believe when the guy attends church, he's looking for God but you're saying it's possible he's looking for the Devil.

You need to define what you mean by big on religion before you accuse me of being big on religion.
I do believe that most religions try to teach people how to be better people, regardless of the religion.  (A lot of religious teachers muck that up though.)

If a guy said if he wanted to find God, he would go to church, then I would discourage that guy from going to church.  It's unlikely he will find God there.  God might be there, but it's more likely he can find God by hanging around with a bunch of homeless, long-haired hippies who have problems with authority figures, but they go around doing good deeds to undeserving people.  (Wait, that almost sounds like Jesus and the apostles.)

Most people would rightfully believe when the guy attends church, he's looking for God but you're saying it's possible he's looking for the Devil.

I'm saying that if you believe the only reason people go to church is to find God, then I'd say you are an idiot.  Yeah, there are lots of reasons people go to church.  They want to appear upstanding, or to act as a cover so people won't suspect them of their Saturday night activities.  Many go to church to network for business purposes.  Many go to church as a social function.  Some go because their spouse or parent makes them.  Some go to church looking for a date.  Finding God seems to be really down low on the list of reasons people go to church.

You said you'd use Mamba and Tinder only if you were looking for hookers and one night stands.

No he didn't.  He said that if he were looking for a hooker or ONS, then he would use Mamba.  You do know what an if/then statement is, right?  That is known as a conditional statement.  There is a logical progression.  If the conditions are not met, everything aborts. 
You are reversing the conditions, but retaining the if/then, which is NOT a logical progression.  It is known as an input error.
We first have:
If I wanted to find a hooker, then I would use Mamba.
You are turning it into:
If I use Mamba, then I am looking for a hooker.

Do you see the problem?

I could say, if I wanted to kill someone, then I would use a gun.  This does not mean that if I use a gun, I am trying to kill someone.  I might be target practicing, or hunting animals, or putting an injured animal out of its misery, or maybe I am shooting clay pigeons.  There are many uses for guns, just as someone can use Mamba for multiple reasons.

No Moby, you clearly made a statement that you'd use the site if you were looking for hooker or one night stands and gave no impression you were joking.

But you are jumping to conclusions and making the ASSumption that is the only reason he would ever use that site. 

If it were a site called Farmersinlove, I'd tell the guys using that site to beware management has ghost profiles too.

But if it is Farmersonly.com, you are better off advising them that there are hordes of 200 pound women who want to find a farmboy who owns a ridiculous amount of land, and who can support her desire to have tons of worthless horses.

I can recommend Mamba is a good place to find dates and you will warn people the place if full of whores although you found your wife there and haven't used the site in 5 years. What made you think all the girls there turned into prostitutes?

I've heard of guys finding decent wives in bars.  But most normal folks will tell you, bars are full of bar flies, tramps, and trash.

Personally, I've seen profiles on Mamba that seemed like decent girls, and I've seen profiles that appeared to be hookers or tramps.  Gee, some girls even put on their Mamba profile is they are looking for a sponsor.  (Something tells me those are the good girls Billy tells people are on Mamba.)

Online BillyB

• Good Story
« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2018, 10:05:10 PM »
1/ SC is my fiancee - saw her profile on mamba.ru posted SEVEN years ago - hadn't been logged into it for months - she had given up on the type of guys using the site - hence why your 'advice' to use it - sucks

2/ My (still, legally) wife and I 'met' using lucky lovers in late 2006 - They used us as an advert - for many years - with our permission

What??? The current girl, SC, you've known for over 5 years is not your wife but your fiancée and you're still legally married to the previous woman? For many years you've talked about your "former" or "ex" wife fooling us all but now reveal she's still your legal wife. How about get a divorce before getting involved with another woman? I suspect you're still in love with your legal/former/ex wife. You should change your profile to reflect that you are both engaged and married so people know how you roll.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 11:04:44 PM by AnonMod »

Online msmob

« Reply #132 on: July 19, 2018, 01:46:33 AM »
What??? The current girl, SC, you've known for over 5 years is not your wife but your fiancée and you're still legally married to the previous woman? For many years you've talked about your "former" or "ex" wife fooling us all but now reveal she's still your legal wife. How about get a divorce before getting involved with another woman? I suspect you're still in love with your legal/former/ex wife. You should change your profile to reflect that you are both engaged and married so people know how you roll.

BillyB demonstrates more reading comprehension issues - or just plain laziness

Your suspicion re feelings re my long-term estranged wife are amusing

Better, you deal with your 'recommending' a site to new members that had five Russians reading your 'expertise' rolling with laughter at the weekend
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 01:40:57 PM by msmob »

Online BillyB

• Good Story
« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2018, 11:25:16 AM »
There's no sense to remain married to a woman when there's no relationship for the last 7 to 8 years  unless you still love her and hope she'll come back. It's also not fair that you were writing women on the Internet and probably not disclosing that you're currently married.  You should emotionally and legally check out of one serious relationship before getting another.  Not fair to your current fiancee to deal with this drama but then again she's accept you each time you've slowly disclosed more and more of your life to her.  I'm glad I don't live with you.

Online msmob

« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2018, 01:44:22 PM »
There's no sense to remain married to a woman when there's no relationship

There IS - when officially ending the marriage would have meant my step-son would have had to find $60k tuition fees, annually - and have to leave as soon as he'd finish his 4 year Uni  course

But you know my life better than me;))

Online Trenchcoat

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2018, 04:17:55 PM »
There IS - when officially ending the marriage would have meant my step-son would have had to find $60k tuition fees, annually - and have to leave as soon as he'd finish his 4 year Uni  course

But you know my life better than me;))

If he's not really your son then...;D

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2018, 05:55:47 PM »
It is his son if he built a family with him.
To love someone means to see him as God intended him. - Fyodor Dostoevksy

Online msmob

« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2018, 08:51:22 PM »
If he's not really your son then...;D

Well Trench,

When you make one of your 'jokes' - you reveal much

Online BillyB

• Good Story
« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2018, 09:03:35 PM »

If he doesn't have to pay the 60K tuition, does somebody else named "taxpayer" have to? A non citizen getting the benefits of a citizen is fraud while you use marriage to get the benefits when the marriage isn't real. In America, Immigration would strip the green cards of all those involved.

You've been married to your wife for 10-12 years now, right? How long do you need to stay married to her so her and her kid will be legally able to stay in the UK? Seems like she should apply for asylum like the Syrian refugees for an easier path to live in the UK.

If you're still married to the woman because you love the woman or into polygamy, why not be honest about it?

Based on the drama between momma and Moby, I don't think momma's been saying good things about Moby to her son. If I were the guy's age and knew what the ex step dad did to my mom, I'd be hating him too.

In America when momma is sponsored on a fiancée or marriage visa, they kids are sponsored too and everybody becomes legal to stay in America at the same time as long as the wife stays married to the citizen husband a few years but gets a waiver if she divorces early due to DV. If Moby loves his son so much, he'd set a good example and do things legally and personally pay the 60K for the adult kid to get higher education.

Online msmob

« Reply #139 on: July 19, 2018, 09:32:41 PM »
If he doesn't have to pay the 60K tuition, does somebody else named "taxpayer" have to?

BillyB - attempts to cover up his last howler re estimations of my life -  - with a new one ;)...

The Tuition Fees as a home student are $9000 ( $11/12k) annually.

As a HOME student - he could BORROW the fees from the Student Loans Co. and repay it when / if he earns more than £x / year

Why would I penalise the lad for his Ma and Step-Dad splitting ?

A non citizen getting the benefits of a citizen is fraud while you use marriage to get the benefits when the marriage isn't real. In America, Immigration would strip the green cards of all those involved.

A Telly-Tubbie "No- Owe" for BillyB ...  The lad - on entering Uni - had UK residency as my dependant - which would have been lost - if his Ma was divorced...   

You've been married to your wife for 10-12 years now, right? How long do you need to stay married to her so her and her kid will be legally able to stay in the UK? Seems like she should apply for asylum like the Syrian refugees for an easier path to live in the UK.

Silly BillyB, -

1/ did we live in the UK when first married? NO .. We moved from another EU nation and the clock re qualifying for permanent residency started AGAIN

2/ He obtained Permanent Residency and then UK Citizenship

3/ IF you paid attention you'd know that his Ma and I are going through the divorce process - but the delay has been down to the marriage certificate being 'rejected' FIVE times

If you're still married to the woman because you love the woman or into polygamy, why not be honest about it?

Silly BillyB, you may be confusing your attitude with my reality ...

Based on the drama between momma and Moby, I don't think momma's been saying good things about Moby to her son. If I were the guy's age and knew what the ex step dad did to my mom, I'd be hating him too.

Another ( FAILED  ) attempt to prove you know our lives better ? ...  He was instrumental in banging our heads together

In America when momma is sponsored on a fiancée or marriage visa, they kids are sponsored too and everybody becomes legal to stay in America at the same time as long as the wife stays married to the citizen husband a few years but gets a waiver if she divorces early due to DV. If Moby loves his son so much, he'd set a good example and do things legally and personally pay the 60K for the adult kid to get higher education.

1/ It would have been $240k - arithmetic is your strong suit, either

2/ At what age does that sponsorship obligation cease re the kids (18? 21?) ..In our case ( EU Directive on EU families freedom of movement )  it is when the kid finishes full-time, tertiary education   - THIS instance is OUR instance - based on OUR circumstances ..it  bears no relation to America ans most UK/Cyprus folks did't understand the immigration rules appertaining to the lad

3/ I wasn't 'setting' ANY examples - just not penalising the lad

Silly BillyB,

Are you ever right about anything ?

Online BillyB

• Good Story
« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2018, 10:43:51 PM »
The Tuition Fees as a home student are $9000 ( $11/12k) annually.

As a HOME student - he could BORROW the fees from the Student Loans Co. and repay it when / if he earns more than £x / year

Why would I penalise the lad for his Ma and Step-Dad splitting ?

You're penalizing your fellow citizens. Citizen students get reduced tuition fees because their citizen parents paid their dues to the government all their lives. The government in turn gives higher institutions taxpayer money in exchange to charge lower costs for students that are legal residences of a state or country. If every immigrant cheated the university and government out of hundreds of thousands of dollars like you are doing, everybody in the end pays more to carry the cheaters. Staying in a marriage to be able to do what you're doing is also considered fraud.

If you admit what you're doing to your fellow citizens instead of implying you're a hero to a step son, people would respect you more. Unfortunately when it comes to law, there is no gray area here. Time limits are set and if two people in an international marriage choose to divorce before or after a certain time, it affects their benefits. There is nothing in the middle. As soon as you and the wife decided to part ways, you should'nt have been factoring to deceive the government to get benefits. If you loved your wife and wanted to avoid divorce by selling her the benefits of staying married, just admit it. People get weak at times, especially when a marriage will end and do things out of character.

3/ IF you paid attention you'd know that his Ma and I are going through the divorce process - but the delay has been down to the marriage certificate being 'rejected' FIVE times

Paid attention? Can you show me a post of yours where you said you're married to another woman other than the current girl you're with? The years you're married in your profile reflect the years you've been with your current girl. You've always referred to your ex or former wife when mentioning her. How'ss everybody here supposed to know she's still your current wife?

As far as your marriage certificate being rejected 5 times, are you NOW saying that is to blame in the delay in your divorce instead of wanting to help your step son with lower education costs? Will  the real truth ever come out?

1/ It would have been $240k - arithmetic is your strong suit, either

That's excessive compared to what the site below is telling international students. International students can get loans but you figured out how he can get a discount.

http://www.studying-in-uk.org/costs-of-attending-college-in-the-uk/

Are you ever right about anything ?

At the dating site you found your fiancée, there is a place to put your relationship status in your profile. I predict you checked "Single" instead of "married" to deceive women. Am I right or wrong?

There's a lot of strange men in this endeavor. That I know I'm right on.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 11:40:11 PM by BillyB »

Online msmob

« Reply #141 on: July 20, 2018, 12:26:45 AM »
You're penalizing your fellow citizens. Staying in a marriage to be able to do what you're doing is also considered fraud.

OMG - you are getting desperate to score a point .... As the lad and his Mum pay UK taxes and benefit the state - he has paid the fees to bring in his Japanese fiancee - you'll forgive me if I am laughing at you.

If what I did was 'fraudulent' - given the UK authorities knew our estranged situation - why wasn't I arrested ? ;)

If you admit what you're doing to your fellow citizens instead of implying you're a hero to a step son, people would respect you more.

Silly BillyB keeps on making the mistake of thinking I CARE what others think .... I did what was right for the lad - as far as *I* was concerned

Unfortunately when it comes to law, there is no gray area here. Time limits are set and if two people in an international marriage choose to divorce before or after a certain time, it affects their benefits. There is nothing in the middle. As soon as you and the wife decided to part ways, you should'nt have been factoring to deceive the government to get benefits. If you loved your wife and wanted to avoid divorce by selling her the benefits of staying married, just admit it. People get weak at times, especially when a marriage will end and do things out of character.

My Wife received no benefits from the govt ... 

Your further estimations of our lives continue to entertain

Paid attention? Can you show me a post of yours where you said you're married to another woman other than the current girl you're with? The years you're married in your profile reflect the years you've been with your current girl. You've always referred to your ex or former wife when mentioning her. How'ss everybody here supposed to know she's still your current wife?

Those who DO pay attention or ask intelligent questions - you've just made STUPID 'observations' - can work it out

As far as your marriage certificate being rejected 5 times, are you NOW saying that is to blame in the delay in your divorce instead of wanting to help your step son with lower education costs? Will  the real truth ever come out?

You really aren't the sharpest tool in the box ....  As the lad has UK Citizenship - there is no need to stay married ... We commenced divorce proceedings over a year ago. 

The question you needed to ask is, "WHY can't I [Silly BillyB] read, properly ?

That's excessive compared to what the site below is telling international students. International students can get loans but you figured out how he can get a discount.

http://www.studying-in-uk.org/costs-of-attending-college-in-the-uk/

Thank you for posting a link that demonstrates what I posted was correct...   ;)

His course was £9k year ..  International students - NON EU ones ( another reason Brexit is STUPID - ask the Unis ]  - pay the going rate - from £20K to 100k / year

At the dating site you found your fiancée, there is a place to put your relationship status in your profile. I predict you checked "Single" instead of "married" to deceive women. Am I right or wrong?

You predicted WRONG .. I entered separated

There's a lot of strange men in this endeavor. That I know I'm right on.

On this we can agree.... as to who is 'strange' - a guy in a relationship with a women in the same decade - or one who sought a child-bride - without a Dad to put her straight
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 01:31:54 AM by msmob »

Online BillyB

• Good Story
« Reply #142 on: July 20, 2018, 11:37:20 PM »
If what I did was 'fraudulent' - given the UK authorities knew our estranged situation - why wasn't I arrested ? ;)

You didn't tell the UK authorities the full situation. You didn't tell the UK authorities anything. In America and probably your country too, citizens don't get arrested for what you're doing. Green Cards get stripped and those who committed violations go home.

The question you needed to ask is, "WHY can't I [Silly BillyB] read, properly ?

Thank you for posting a link that demonstrates what I posted was correct...   ;)

His course was £9k year ..  International students - NON EU ones ( another reason Brexit is STUPID - ask the Unis ]  - pay the going rate - from £20K to 100k / year

Check your reading abilities. Nowhere in the link was a number higher than 20K. You're imagining that 100k number. Also the 60k you said your step some would have to pay if he weren't a citizen is BS. Did they beg you to stay married because it'll cost the son 60k a year for college or you just making up another number?

A good author already knows the ending of the book before he writes it. I know my ending. I'm going to be happy and successful. I'm going to get my way more than not in life. You do not know the ending of your story. You have no control over your story. Other people have rejected your attempts to get a divorce five times based on your account. You may never get a divorce. You may be keeping your fiancée waiting for over 10 years. It's been what, six years waiting now? She will eventually get tired and she may not be at the end of your story. Get your life in order. You're an example for all newbies on what not to do.

Online msmob

« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2018, 01:24:38 AM »
You didn't tell the UK authorities the full situation. You didn't tell the UK authorities anything. In America and probably your country too, citizens don't get arrested for what you're doing. Green Cards get stripped and those who committed violations go home.

You utter TWAT ! .. Do you always assess people in the way you might behave ? 

OF COURSE we told them ...  status estranged - our addresses on applications for their permanent residency cards proved we lived 6 hours apart ...plus I had applied for my g/f to have UK / Schengen visas

Check your reading abilities. Nowhere in the link was a number higher than 20K. You're imagining that 100k number. Also the 60k you said your step some would have to pay if he weren't a citizen is BS. Did they beg you to stay married because it'll cost the son 60k a year for college or you just making up another number?

What is $60k / year over four years, Silly BillyB ?  WHY is is dso hard for you to put your hands up and write - "Moby - you are right - I haven't a scoobbie doo what I posting or talking about when it comes to EU Directives on Freedom of Movement of families, their rights, etc., - let alone UK Tuition fee rules"

A good author already knows the ending of the book before he writes it.

Really, who are your 'good authors' ...Many I read have endings that evolve / change ? That is REAL lfe

I know my ending. I'm going to be happy and successful. I'm going to get my way more than not in life. You do not know the ending of your story. You have no control over your story. Other people have rejected your attempts to get a divorce five times based on your account. You may never get a divorce. You may be keeping your fiancée waiting for over 10 years. It's been what, six years waiting now? She will eventually get tired and she may not be at the end of your story. Get your life in order. You're an example for all newbies on what not to do.

That you for the 'advice' - but as we keep seeing - you have near ZIP clue as to what is going on in our lives and you just keep walking onto punches - proving an inability to read - or rather you read what you want to read.

I'm certainly an an example of how not to do things in many cases and don't deny it ...posting my stupidity for all to see - to learn by my mistakes.

You make MANY mistakes - like thinking mamba.ru is still a good place to find a ( hopefully ) life partner - which brings us back full circle

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #144 on: July 21, 2018, 06:06:00 AM »

Still the fruit of someone else's loins :D

Online msmob

« Reply #145 on: July 21, 2018, 07:59:46 AM »
Still the fruit of someone else's loins :D

..SO ?

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #146 on: July 21, 2018, 09:40:48 AM »
..SO ?

So, is not your responsibility particularly if she wants to divorce you.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #147 on: July 21, 2018, 10:04:06 AM »
People who care for others in their lives are motivated by doing the right thing.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 10:45:38 AM by Boethius »
To love someone means to see him as God intended him. - Fyodor Dostoevksy

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #148 on: July 21, 2018, 01:34:04 PM »
Gentlemen,

There are a number of purposes of this forum.
None of them include the crap going on in this
thread.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 01:35:55 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.

Online BillyB

• Good Story
« Reply #149 on: July 21, 2018, 07:21:44 PM »
People who care for others in their lives are motivated by doing the right thing.

If people are selfish, they do the wrong thing. If Moby cared about his step son, he wouldn't have hurt his mother, Moby's soon to be ex wife...eventually. If you want to see people get ugly, watch them in a break up. Moby admitted to doing stupid things to his wife. He's free to bring it up again. Give us the mild version or the uncensored Rated R version.

Women are free to come and go in my life. I do not see any reason a guy has to harass, stalk, or get violent on a woman who wants to leave them. I wouldn't want to live a life with a woman who doesn't love me anyway. Easier to find a woman who wants me than to do stupid things that would put me in jail.

I'm certainly an an example of how not to do things in many cases and don't deny it ...posting my stupidity for all to see - to learn by my mistakes.

You make MANY mistakes -

I rarely make mistakes. I prefer to watch other people make the mistake and learn from it.

Gentlemen,

There are a number of purposes of this forum.
None of them include the crap going on in this
thread.

According to the stats in your profile, over half your posts are in the Anything Goes and Odds and Ends forums and political threads. If you feel you posted this in the wrong thread, ask a moderator to move this post to the Trump thread.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 9796
Latest: Zameer
New This Month: 10
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 478631
Total Topics: 18875
Most Online Today: 1185
Most Online Ever: 2127