It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Brexit good, bad or indifferent?  (Read 75565 times)

Online msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Brexit good, bad or indifferent?
« Reply #1275 on: May 03, 2019, 01:19:16 AM »
People are abandoning UKIP for the Brexit Party which was unable to field candidates in the Local Elections as there was not enough time nor the most important election to be a part of either.

The Lib Dems are just picking up seats from disaffected Tory voters in the main who aren't bothering to turn out. Theresa is being punished  for her dithering, indecisiveness and going back on her word to leave the EU. The Tories have lost a huge number of councillors so far around 400 and that may climb to 800 as more results continue to come in.

The other interesting aspect is the huge increase in Independents winning. I think again that is only becoming possible as disaffected Tories aren't nothing to come out and vote due to the circus act Theresa May has been conducting. There's no uplift in the Remain vote as it may look at first here merely many Leavers fed up with Leave not being delivered upon not bothering to support the main two parties that are messing around with it all.

Our Trench is making excuses..

Fact .The REMAIN parties are the ones making gains and the dithering big parties are getting hammered.

Labour , despite the mess the Tories are making have failed to capitalise, as they cannot get off the fence.

Online John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #1276 on: May 03, 2019, 01:25:32 AM »
What you read..from me.. was fact re Taxes and earnings..

What we read from you...is bollox deflection and made up stuff

You are just upset at being busted, AGAIN ...

I am loving the local election results this morning...

BIG gains for the remain parties and UKIP?
Yeah, we all know youíre just an argumentative tosspot who just loves himself.
As far as these elections itís a FACT that the Brexit party is not fielding any candidates so the protest vote is going to the Libdems.
Give it 3 weeks and then see who gets an asswhipping.
Get ready to bend over Moby.

Online msmob

« Reply #1277 on: May 03, 2019, 01:35:38 AM »
Yeah, we all know youíre just an argumentative tosspot who just loves himself.
As far as these elections itís a FACT that the Brexit party is not fielding any candidates so the protest vote is going to the Libdems.
Give it 3 weeks and then see who gets an asswhipping.
Get ready to bend over Moby.

Excuses, excuses

UKIP ran and got thumped

The Remain parties made the gains

Perhaps you want to bet me £50 that the remain parties will win more votes than thebexitparty.com ?

You are just like Trench ... You know I am right  and when it comes down to it you haven't got the conviction to put your money where you misplaced gob / fingers go...

Let's see who is the swerver, eh ?

http://pollofpolls.eu/GB/23/post-brexit-eu-membership-polls

Online msmob

« Reply #1278 on: May 03, 2019, 02:23:11 AM »
It is noted JG, was not so fast to respond with conviction meant financial harm))

Online John Gaunt

« Reply #1279 on: May 03, 2019, 09:29:56 AM »
It is noted JG, was not so fast to respond with conviction meant financial harm))
What on earth does that mean? Is that Ďnaturalí english?

Online John Gaunt

« Reply #1280 on: May 03, 2019, 09:32:11 AM »
Excuses, excuses

UKIP ran and got thumped

The Remain parties made the gains

Perhaps you want to bet me £50 that the remain parties will win more votes than thebexitparty.com ?

You are just like Trench ... You know I am right  and when it comes down to it you haven't got the conviction to put your money where you misplaced gob / fingers go...

Let's see who is the swerver, eh ?

http://pollofpolls.eu/GB/23/post-brexit-eu-membership-polls
Letís keep this in perspective. They are only council elections.

Besides I donít bet with those with dubious histories.

Online msmob

« Reply #1281 on: May 03, 2019, 10:15:14 AM »
Dear JG

As expected excuses...neither with any basis in fact

1/ I would put the £50 in the hands of a third party ...say Maxx2  ?... You have (once more) posted I cannot be trusted ..but have never posted ANYTHING to back it up ..  Now it is time you did....let's have facts or an apology...or are you just a troll?

2/ These elections are a weather vane and show dissatisfaction with both main parties ...the REMAIN parties are the clear winners

Even the clueless Mrs May claims a message ...suggesting it means hurry up and deliver Brexit' ...even though she's lost most of the seats to the Lib Dems ))

You really aren''t the sharpest tool in he box and your attempted swerve to avoid losing £50 is illustrative of how a troll behaves when called..

Online msmob

« Reply #1282 on: May 03, 2019, 10:54:29 PM »
 Dear JG/DS

It is noted you are still not prepared to put money on your 'contention' ...

I am engaged in pointing out the overall  benefits of EU membership and the already clear evidence of the harm the very suggestion of leaving has already done.

The poll of polls show this viewpoint is now a sizeable majority as of the end of April 52 to 42 percent REMAIN

THAT is why you are too scared to part with your dosh..

Why don't you maun up Dog ? You is  one (confused)  Soldier..

« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 02:26:10 AM by msmob »

Online John Gaunt

« Reply #1283 on: May 04, 2019, 02:39:01 AM »

Dear JG/DS

It is noted you are still not prepared to put money on your 'contention' ...
You can Ďnoteí all you like. I donít engage in betscwith losers like you.

I am engaged in pointing out the overall  benefits of EU membership and the already clear evidence of the harm the very suggestion of leaving has already done.
Engage?  :cluebat:
Is that what you call your argumentative trolling with half this forum and half the other one too?
The poll of polls show this viewpoint is now a sizeable majority as of the end of April 52 to 42 percent REMAIN
Letís wait until the 23rd shall we although youíll still be arguing the result of that election, no doubt.

THAT is why you are too scared to part with your dosh..

Why don't you maun up Dog ? You is  one (confused)  Soldier..
Still peddling that line?  :wallbash:  :wallbash: :wallbash:

Online msmob

« Reply #1284 on: May 04, 2019, 03:51:43 AM »
Lots of noise from someone who knows that even if thebrexitparty.com get the highest percentage  ( being a single issue party ) that the combined force of REMAIN party votes will render their 'voice' moribund

Politicians aren't trusted to make this important decision - they all interpret a vote to meant something different

It is time for the people to be offered BINDING choices they now understand

JG/ WoofySoldat is VERY scared of that ..

He knows - like the bet he's too scared too take ( don't you trust Maxx2 ?) - that I'll be proven right ..

Swerve on ...

Online msmob

« Reply #1285 on: May 04, 2019, 11:44:26 AM »
))

Seeing as you are running from the facts and the polls are WAY in Remains favour..not even close...It it pretty clear who is deflecting  and a fool..

You are the poor chap who finds it necessary to post fibs and are afraid to put your 'conviction' to the test  ...

Woofy Soldat doesn't get protection here from stupidity)))
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 11:50:09 AM by msmob »

Online John Gaunt

« Reply #1286 on: May 04, 2019, 01:08:13 PM »
))

Seeing as you are running from the facts and the polls are WAY in Remains favour..not even close...It it pretty clear who is deflecting  and a fool..

You are the poor chap who finds it necessary to post fibs and are afraid to put your 'conviction' to the test  ...

Woofy Soldat doesn't get protection here from stupidity)))
The only one running anywhere is you, Fool, running amok, that is.
Talking gibberish again.
Letís wait till the 23rd, Fool, if the European elections go ahead,  weíll see The Fool hide so far up his back side it would take a solar flare to shed light there.

Offline Trenchcoat

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1287 on: May 11, 2019, 02:49:20 AM »
Well here I am this morning Mobers putting a big X on my postal ballet paper for the Brexit Party in the forthcoming EU Elections :D In the south Ann Widdecombe is heading up the list, as a veteran ex-Tory MP much of the Tory Party voting base will move with her. Should be sheer class to see that old battleaxe in action ;D

Look forward to the forthcoming Remoan defeat and being put in your place Mobers!
No Deal is Ideal, It's a Free Britain we want :)

Online msmob

« Reply #1288 on: May 11, 2019, 05:05:19 AM »
Well here I am this morning Mobers putting a big X on my postal ballet paper for the Brexit Party in the forthcoming EU Elections :D In the south Ann Widdecombe is heading up the list, as a veteran ex-Tory MP much of the Tory Party voting base will move with her. Should be sheer class to see that old battleaxe in action ;D

Look forward to the forthcoming Remoan defeat and being put in your place Mobers!

Poor 'ol Trench

You don't get it ... you won't bet on your conviction - we both know why

My X went for one of several remain parties in Ms W's patch - so I've cancelled out your vote !

Offline Trenchcoat

« Reply #1289 on: May 11, 2019, 06:21:15 AM »
Poor 'ol Trench

You don't get it ... you won't bet on your conviction - we both know why

My X went for one of several remain parties in Ms W's patch - so I've cancelled out your vote !

Your vote will only count IF the party you voted for gets over 10 percent of the vote, otherwise they get no candidate of theirs elected and your vote is put to waste ;)

For that Ms W would have your cock roasting on a spit if she knew where you lived Mobers! :crackwhip:

I noticed also that the Brexit Party are HIGHLY organised. A Brexit leaflet accompanied the postal vote in both the south of England region and in Wales, so no doubt in all other UK regions as well, none of the other parties were are to accomplish the same effective organisation :)

Online msmob

« Reply #1290 on: May 11, 2019, 06:42:21 AM »
Your vote will only count IF the party you voted for gets over 10 percent of the vote, otherwise they get no candidate of theirs elected and your vote is put to waste ;)

For that Ms W would have your cock roasting on a spit if she knew where you lived Mobers! :crackwhip:

I noticed also that the Brexit Party are HIGHLY organised. A Brexit leaflet accompanied the postal vote in both the south of England region and in Wales, so no doubt in all other UK regions as well, none of the other parties were are to accomplish the same effective organisation :)

A LOT like your dating abilities - you STILL  ain't getting it ..

Nigel Farage is trying to ruin our nation  and the Kremlin wants a weaker EU ..

You are a Muppet with no strength of conviction

Have you been to Kyiv, yet ?

Online John Gaunt

« Reply #1291 on: May 11, 2019, 06:58:36 AM »

Classic MobySwerve.

The topic has absolutely nothing to do with whether Trench has been to Kyiv or not.
As for the 23rd May, you are going to get a red hot leave poker rammed so hard up your remoaner posterior weíll hear you squeal all the way from Georgia or wherever it is youíre dossing at the moment.

Online msmob

« Reply #1292 on: May 11, 2019, 08:14:26 AM »
Classic MobySwerve.

Says the guy too scared to bet on the outcome !  Oh, I' forgo't you don't 'trust' me ( or Maxx) ... PATHETIC

[/quote]

'My recent' TR had nothing to do with your  upcoming ( paid for ) trip to Georgia - but it didn't stop you ....  !

As ever, JG,/ WoofySoldat is the one swerving and trolling...

REMAIN have been CONSISTENTLY ahead in the polls ....THAT is why you are scared ....

But thanks for reminding Trench

Online John Gaunt

« Reply #1293 on: May 11, 2019, 09:20:12 AM »
Says the guy too scared to bet on the outcome !  Oh, I' forgo't you don't 'trust' me ( or Maxx) ... PATHETIC

'My recent' TR had nothing to do with your  upcoming ( paid for ) trip to Georgia - but it didn't stop you ....  !

As ever, JG,/ WoofySoldat is the one swerving and trolling...

REMAIN have been CONSISTENTLY ahead in the polls ....THAT is why you are scared ....

But thanks for reminding Trench
The Forum Fool is still banging on about my so called Ďotherí  identity. One only wonders what his state of mind is to arrive at this conclusion.  Delusional, I think.
Yes Moby, anyone can see that ĎTrustí should be an issue with you.

As for your poll predictions, let me just put this here....
From John Curtill in the Daily Express - Last week, polls placed the Brexit Party ahead of the Labour Party and Conservative Party with 30 percent of Brits votes for European Parliament voting intentions.

The YouGov poll, which questioned 1630 Brits between April 29 to April 30, found only 21 percent of people would back the Labour Party, while, only 13 percent of Brits would support the Tories.

The poll also placed Remain-backing parties on a similar level, with the Lib Dems on 10 percent, Green on 9 percent and Change UK on 9 percent.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Fool.

Online John Gaunt

« Reply #1294 on: May 11, 2019, 09:43:24 AM »

I posted about going to Georgia in a topic about Georgia.
Astounding, youíre even more of a Fool then one could imagine.......
And yes, itís paid for, Fool. I pay my own way, unlike you, the Forum Fagan
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 11:31:47 AM by John Gaunt »

Online John Gaunt

« Reply #1295 on: May 11, 2019, 12:27:36 PM »

Just for you, you old Fool.

The Brexit party also continues to gain a lot of traction in the lead-up to the European elections
European election voting intention, change since 23 April
The Brexit party 34 (+6)
Labour 21 (-7)
Liberal Democrat 12 (+5)
Conservative 11 (-3)
Green 8 (+2)
Ukip 4 (+1)
SNP 4 (-1)
Change UK Ė The Independent Group 3 (-4)
Guardian graphic | Source: Opinium/Observer poll

Offline Trenchcoat

« Reply #1296 on: May 12, 2019, 04:33:45 AM »

Anyone for Moby Dick, satay style? :D

Nigel Farage has no reason to try and ruin our nation. In fact he very much seems to want to correct the massive problems the EU has caused our nation particularly in regard to freedom of movement which has caused a deep housing crises in our country along with many social problems and is currently biting more then ever. I can sense that Nigel is a genuine guy with an honest wish to selflessly do good to help others by turning the country away from the ill effects of the EU.

I'm not bothered about a weaker EU, in my opinion there should be a Western EU as it was before and Eastern Europe to have their own organisation. The old EU used to work when it was just Western Europe and not trying to be a superstate, it may not have been perfect but it was much better than it was now and at least it was bearable. The EU now has gotten too big for its own boots, it wants to subjugate it's member nations rather than represent them.

If there was a separate organisation for the old Eastern bloc nations, Pitin/Russia would see them as less of a threat. Russia's fear has always been being encircled and ganged up upon, a big EU plays into that fear. Eastern Europe with its own separate organisation gives them military and economic cooperation to be string enough to stand up to Russia without being so strong as to make them appear as threatening to Russia. It's a more intelligent and sensitive way to go about it Mobers something the EU lacks.

Problem with Eastern Europe joining the EU is that most only joined because they were offered big money by the EU to join (paid by western European nations). That was the wrong thing to do, the EU should have kept itself solely as a free trade organisation not bring state intervention and redistribution of a nations wealth. The EU has tried to grasp at bringing in the current non-EU eastern European nations into its fold through the EU economic association agreement with Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, etc. It's not got there yet. If/when we leave if EU funding was reduced as a result it would help to stop the EU from expanding. Other western European nations may reign in the EU as well as they will unlikely or be unable to pay more. That will be a good thing, Eastern Europe in my opinion works better when it is not with the EU. The EU essentially messes up East European nations by making them boring places without their own character. That is basically what most of us guys go out there for, if Ukraine etc became another mundane place/EU nation then it would be another country that would lose its appeal going to. The EU have done that to a lot of East European nations already, much better that they don't do it to any more.

Online msmob

« Reply #1297 on: May 12, 2019, 09:20:42 AM »
More BS from our clueless Trench..

1/explain why the UK was leading western nations before it looked like leave might win the first referendum?

2/ he ran scared of my bet as he knows Remain are still in the lead re poll of polls

So...you bombed ( again) in Kyiv?

Time to stop 'thinking' and start lostening to your peers...

Online Jamesukjames

« Reply #1298 on: May 12, 2019, 10:15:25 AM »
The problem is if you start a war you can't get bogged down in no man's land and that's exactly what has happened.  Advance or retreat but for god sake don't just procrastinate in limbo.

Online Jamesukjames

« Reply #1299 on: May 12, 2019, 10:20:15 AM »
I do agree with what trench says the eu has destroyed national identity and there needs to be a movement towards  nationalism.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 9950
Latest: WildTurkey56
New This Month: 9
New This Week: 3
New Today: 3
Stats
Total Posts: 485619
Total Topics: 19305
Most Online Today: 1263
Most Online Ever: 2480