It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Brexit good, bad or indifferent?  (Read 84090 times)

Online msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Brexit good, bad or indifferent?
« Reply #1300 on: May 12, 2019, 11:06:03 AM »
The problem is if you start a war you can't get bogged down in no man's land and that's exactly what has happened.  Advance or retreat but for god sake don't just procrastinate in limbo.

James,

Even Farage wanted a second, binding referendum...Gone quite on that, now.... My £50 is why?

One does not give up when a plan to ruin the country for us and future generations is at stake.

I do agree with what trench says the eu has destroyed national identity and there needs to be a movement towards  nationalism.

Then you are as ignorant and rascist as Trench.

I have heard this about the Irish,  Afro Caribbean's  and Asians...

IF that is your 'thinking' then failing to recognise these EU immigrants were mostly  'white' might have been a clue...

Online John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #1301 on: May 12, 2019, 11:21:01 AM »
Quote from: msmob

Then you are as ignorant and rascist as Trench.

I have heard this about the Irish,  Afro Caribbean's  and Asians...

IF that is your 'thinking' then failing to recognise these EU immigrants were mostly  'white' might have been a clue...
Here goes The Fool again.
You’re waaaayciist....blah blah blah, you’re ignorant... blah blah blah, didn’t know what you were voting for...blah blah blah.

Let me remind you of this....

Come the 23rd May, you are going to get a red hot leave poker rammed so hard up your remoaner posterior we’ll hear you squeal all the way from Georgia or wherever it is you’re dossing at the moment.

and this....

Just for you, you old Fool.

The Brexit party also continues to gain a lot of traction in the lead-up to the European elections
European election voting intention, change since 23 April
The Brexit party 34 (+6)
Labour 21 (-7)
Liberal Democrat 12 (+5)
Conservative 11 (-3)
Green 8 (+2)
Ukip 4 (+1)
SNP 4 (-1)
Change UK – The Independent Group 3 (-4)
Guardian graphic | Source: Opinium/Observer poll
and how about this for good measure?
Remoaners Panicking

Online Trenchcoat

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1302 on: May 13, 2019, 03:27:19 AM »
More BS from our clueless Trench..

1/explain why the UK was leading western nations before it looked like leave might win the first referendum?

2/ he ran scared of my bet as he knows Remain are still in the lead re poll of polls

So...you bombed ( again) in Kyiv?

Time to stop 'thinking' and start lostening to your peers...

Your Poll of polls is a load of dodgy polls mixed with the names of the few more reputable polls.

Mobe, with Labour's vote now collapsing in the EU Election Poll as it dawns on people they are no more decisive than the Tories due to their own splits from negotiating with the Tories, Farage is on course for an overwhelming victory :) :)

A clear pointer that most of the UK population are after a 'no deal' outcome ;)

I'll let you know in due course about the May trip.
No Deal is Ideal, It's a Free Britain we want :)

Online msmob

« Reply #1303 on: May 13, 2019, 03:44:00 AM »
'My' poll of polls is a collection of polls...one of which YOU posted to show thebrexitparty.com were doing so well))

As ever,  a Trench FAIL....

You can still accept my bet, Mr All mouth, no substance'...

I guess you are trying to put a positive spin on your trip...

Funny how folks suggest 'propaganda' or 'fake' when the news doesn't support their viewpoint...

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #1304 on: May 13, 2019, 07:36:03 AM »
Trench is going out hunting in may.  That's far more interesting than brexit.  Trench please start a trip thred got to hear this.

Online msmob

« Reply #1305 on: May 13, 2019, 09:16:37 AM »
That's far more interesting than brexit.

subjective and based on the importance of both subjects - I am SERIOUSLY worried about your life ;)

Trench please start a trip thred got to hear this.

Indeed, the 'excises' for failure - AGAIN - will be entertaining

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #1306 on: May 13, 2019, 03:33:45 PM »
Well Trench is open and honest and he does seem to have similar mishaps to my own and yes it does tend to be a comedy of errors

Online msmob

« Reply #1307 on: May 13, 2019, 10:55:41 PM »
Not that mist of us chaps haven't made those errors..

What IS frustrating are those that learn nothing by them and then post bollox 'advice' / wonder where it went wrong !

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #1308 on: May 14, 2019, 03:44:37 AM »
'My' poll of polls is a collection of polls...one of which YOU posted to show thebrexitparty.com were doing so well))

As ever,  a Trench FAIL....

You can still accept my bet, Mr All mouth, no substance'...

I guess you are trying to put a positive spin on your trip...

Funny how folks suggest 'propaganda' or 'fake' when the news doesn't support their viewpoint...

Funny was walking past the H of P yesterday up in London and the Remoan protest has now dwindled to a sad sorry looking state of about 3-4 weirdos. They just stand outside the railings with a big metal cone shouting 'STOP BREX-iTT' every few moments. It's hilarious to watch, they've kind of turned themselves into a strange  sort of Tourist attraction, most bizarre. These people obviously have nothing better to do with their time, you could join them Mobers :)

Online msmob

« Reply #1309 on: May 14, 2019, 04:21:20 AM »
Funny was walking past the H of P yesterday up in London and the Remoan protest has now dwindled to a sad sorry looking state of about 3-4 weirdos. They just stand outside the railings with a big metal cone shouting 'STOP BREX-iTT' every few moments. It's hilarious to watch, they've kind of turned themselves into a strange  sort of Tourist attraction, most bizarre. These people obviously have nothing better to do with their time, you could join them Mobers :)

Dear Tremch,

you dodge - is once more noted ..!  :deadhorse:

Online John Gaunt

« Reply #1310 on: May 14, 2019, 05:05:09 AM »
Hmmmm!!!

No response to my past few posts.

I wonder why that is?

🤣🤣🤣

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #1311 on: May 14, 2019, 05:20:10 AM »
Hmmmm!!!

No response to my past few posts.

I wonder why that is?

🤣🤣🤣

Probably due to watching coverage on the news last night on the beeb. Showings of a large group of people at a Brexit Party event compared to Change UK with a room full of empty seats and a bit of tumbleweed blowing about in the background for action, LOL :D

Online msmob

« Reply #1312 on: May 14, 2019, 06:30:59 AM »

Which one is the Tories? Con?

Yes.. Tories - Conservatives

Is UK politics usually this fractured? The leading group has 27%?

Local and EU elections are often used as 'protest votes'

In the past the Greens and then UKIP have been the biggest percentage - but come a General election get one seat .. Farage has NEVER won a seat in the House of Commons 

There is no single issue remain party - but the Greens, SNP, Change, Lib Dems are all remain and more Labour voters are remain than leave ...  Only the Tories are more 'leave' than remain - hence  - for the first time ever - they lost my support - in the local elections and will do so in the EU ( electing representation in the EU ) ones

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #1313 on: May 14, 2019, 11:01:32 AM »
Yes.. Tories - Conservatives

Local and EU elections are often used as 'protest votes'

In the past the Greens and then UKIP have been the biggest percentage - but come a General election get one seat .. Farage has NEVER won a seat in the House of Commons 

There is no single issue remain party - but the Greens, SNP, Change, Lib Dems are all remain and more Labour voters are remain than leave ...  Only the Tories are more 'leave' than remain - hence  - for the first time ever - they lost my support - in the local elections and will do so in the EU ( electing representation in the EU ) ones

In past circumstances Farage has never won a seat, but if Brexit continues to paralyse Parliament he could go all the way and win a General Election with a big party of Brexit Party MP's. Now that has never happened before and usually all other parties are shut out and can't compete with Labour or the Tories. Times are different now though people will be willing to vote for a single issue party. Little in the ways of other issues will be resolved until we leave the EU so other issue parties won't be able to fall back on that. It all depends on whether Farage & the Brexit Party can swing it first past the post in enough seats, if they fall about short then they would get a lot of votes and too few seats.

The EU Election polls suggest that he could do it. I don't think this is a protest vote we are seeing here as depicted by the main parties rather more the Electorate taking back control of the process and installing a party that will get the job done.

I think we have seen off recent that both Labour and the Conservatives are both incapable of getting anything done, together or alone. The main point is that a Customs Union is now a discredited idea, that even if that option was achieved it would settle nothing as it would only be torn apart after Theresa May leaves office, almost certainly by the end of the year.

Online msmob

« Reply #1314 on: May 14, 2019, 11:41:28 AM »
Trench,

Stop with the dreaming..

The next elections are for MEPs and that will not get Farage a seat in the House of Commons..

Remain are ahead in the polls and have been for months

This is why you are too scared to wager...You KNOW Moby is right))

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #1315 on: May 14, 2019, 01:36:44 PM »
Trench,

Stop with the dreaming..

The next elections are for MEPs and that will not get Farage a seat in the House of Commons..

Remain are ahead in the polls and have been for months

This is why you are too scared to wager...You KNOW Moby is right))

Ha,ha,ha lol! Mobers chances are Theresa will resign after a thumping in the EU Election. She is getting nowhere negotiating with Labour and her deal is dead. She has nothing to remain in the job for. She's already ducked leaving with no deal so she won't want to go to that, she'll leave it to her replacement to sort out....and we all know who that will be... Boris :D

And Boris will be all too happy to go for No Deal :D

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #1316 on: May 14, 2019, 04:48:36 PM »
Trench,

Sky news were reporting last week that polls are saying that if there was a General Election now the Brexit Party would win 49 seats.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 06:18:27 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Online msmob

« Reply #1317 on: May 14, 2019, 10:52:01 PM »
Ha,ha,ha lol! Mobers chances are Theresa will resign after a thumping in the EU Election. She is getting nowhere negotiating with Labour and her deal is dead. She has nothing to remain in the job for. She's already ducked leaving with no deal so she won't want to go to that, she'll leave it to her replacement to sort out....and we all know who that will be... Boris :D

And Boris will be all too happy to go for No Deal :D

Trench,

I think you like to learn by your mistakes- though it takes a few more knocks than the ave. guy ..!

1/ Mrs May thinks there is only her deal - and she may even try to get it through one more time

2/ Boris, Farage and UKIP think 'no deal' is the only way forward ... even though it is utter folly and we WILL pay - as we committed to pay to the EU budget

3/ The elephant in the room is 'not leaving at all' or a vote on the three options.

Ignoring the third option will result in ANY leader trying it to FAIL miserably - given it is NOT was the majority of voters want

http://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/do-you-favour-leaving-the-eu-with-no-deal-leaving-the-eu-with-theresa-mays-deal-leaving-the-eu-but-remaining-in-the-single-market-customs-union-or-remaining-in-the-eu-revoking-article-50/

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #1318 on: May 15, 2019, 09:34:03 PM »
Trench,

I think you like to learn by your mistakes- though it takes a few more knocks than the ave. guy ..!

1/ Mrs May thinks there is only her deal - and she may even try to get it through one more time

2/ Boris, Farage and UKIP think 'no deal' is the only way forward ... even though it is utter folly and we WILL pay - as we committed to pay to the EU budget

3/ The elephant in the room is 'not leaving at all' or a vote on the three options.

Ignoring the third option will result in ANY leader trying it to FAIL miserably - given it is NOT was the majority of voters want

http://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/do-you-favour-leaving-the-eu-with-no-deal-leaving-the-eu-with-theresa-mays-deal-leaving-the-eu-but-remaining-in-the-single-market-customs-union-or-remaining-in-the-eu-revoking-article-50/

Yep, day after I posted and latest news confirms what I'm saying:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-48286543

Essentially Mrs May is on her way out the door, with bad EU Election results almost certain and negotiations with Labour gotten nowhere she is left trying to squeeze in one last crack at getting her deal through. A pointless act really as Brexiteers in her party won't vote for it neither will the DUP or Labour as stated in the Article. May will be left with her deal dead in the water and her MP's baying at her to resign. Writing is on the wall Mobers :) A Customs Union is not an option for Mrs May as it will destroy her party so there is only No Deal left for her to turn to, that's if she stays on to deliver it, if not Boris will :D

Online msmob

« Reply #1319 on: May 15, 2019, 10:24:23 PM »
As ever ,

If Trench was so confident of his 'opinion' of an outcome...he'd accept my wager,

You awareness of 'brexit' is akin to how suçcessful you'll be pulling in Savchenko Park...or anywhere....zip..

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #1320 on: May 16, 2019, 06:14:18 AM »
Latest poll,

Ipsos Mori poll for the Evening Standard for if there was a General Election tomorrow.

27% Labour ( down 7 since March )

25 % Tories ( down 13 )

16 % Brexit party ( UP 15 )

15 % Lib Dems  ( up 7 )

7 % Green ( up 3 )

2% Change UK ( no change ) ...LOL.

But,but,according to Moby the UK now wants to remain....LOL.

Of course the poll loving,running scared Moby won't see this,as he hides under his bed ; )))
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:57:52 AM by Chelseaboy »

Online msmob

« Reply #1321 on: May 16, 2019, 06:47:10 AM »
How to Stop Farage and his ill-informed sheep ruining Britain

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #1322 on: May 16, 2019, 07:01:16 AM »
Bremoaners getting so desperate they're trying to devise a way to stop the rampant Brexit Party..LOL.

Online John Gaunt

« Reply #1323 on: May 16, 2019, 07:32:03 AM »
Bremoaners getting so desperate they're trying to devise a way to stop the rampant Brexit Party..LOL.
The knives are being sharpened for the great Remoaner cull.......

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #1324 on: May 16, 2019, 08:07:35 AM »
Well it's all a foot, Boris has announced that he is going for the leadership. News just in is that Theresa will stand down after the second (fourth) reading of her EU withdrawal bill in the week of the 3rd if June :D All going as I foretold Mobers! :)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 9961
Latest: Supremo247
New This Month: 5
New This Week: 3
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 487949
Total Topics: 19351
Most Online Today: 1391
Most Online Ever: 2480
(November 01, 2018, 05:22:05 PM)
Users Online
Members: 30
Guests: 1306
Total: 1336

+-Recent Posts

Re: Brexit good, bad or indifferent? by Trenchcoat
Today at 02:36:11 PM

Re: Flood Apartment Scam by BillyB
Today at 12:21:46 PM

Re: Time for some Humor!! by tfcrew
Today at 12:11:32 PM

Re: Question about K2 Visa Requirement by ML
Today at 11:50:29 AM

Re: Time for some Humor!! by ML
Today at 11:47:07 AM

Re: Music I love by SANDRO43
Today at 10:57:42 AM

Re: Best places to hunt by jone
Today at 10:45:10 AM

Re: Headline Smells fishy: Skepticism ensues after shocking Epstein suicide death by tfcrew
Today at 09:47:18 AM

Re: Time for some Humor!! by tfcrew
Today at 09:40:36 AM

Re: Best places to hunt by tfcrew
Today at 09:23:17 AM