It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Brexit good, bad or indifferent?  (Read 161972 times)

Online Trenchcoat

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Brexit good, bad or indifferent?
« Reply #2825 on: January 09, 2020, 04:38:44 PM »

:popcorn:

Yes, yes, enjoy it while it lasts, soon we will be taking back control of our borders ;D Your little shenanigan here highlighted what is wrong with the system the of the EU and why things need to change.

That change is being brought forward and I'm sure you enjoyed today's news Mobers :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51051178

Not long to go now Mobers! We will be leaving the EU in just three weeks now !!! So Excited!!! :D :D :D
No Deal is Ideal, It's a Free Britain we want :)

Online msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2826 on: January 09, 2020, 11:24:59 PM »
'So excited' to watch to beginning of the end for the UK?

Yup, Trench..as ever.. really IS that thick.

Sadly, for him...he is also too thick to understand that nothing will change for SC and I.

The UK may remove freedom of movement in return for being kicked out of the world's largest free trade zone and our biggest market.

If that is 'taking back control'....in Trench's eyes...when the UK could always stop threats to national security or health..

Trench, is like most who voted 'brexit' or likely were more frightened of getting Corbyn as PM, clueless as to the downsides ...but STILL believing legal migration was an 'issue' ...

The mere threat of 'brexit' and downturn in our economy saw to that issue...

The thick is all powerful in 'brextremists'
We'll be back, EU ..and as a certain 'gentleman' couldn't accept my offer to 'bury the hatchet' .. Don't trust a clueless Californian 'business owner' who cannot even quote me, honestly ..

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2827 on: January 10, 2020, 08:23:52 AM »
'So excited' to watch to beginning of the end for the UK?

Yup, Trench..as ever.. really IS that thick.

Sadly, for him...he is also too thick to understand that nothing will change for SC and I.

The UK may remove freedom of movement in return for being kicked out of the world's largest free trade zone and our biggest market.

If that is 'taking back control'....in Trench's eyes...when the UK could always stop threats to national security or health..

Trench, is like most who voted 'brexit' or likely were more frightened of getting Corbyn as PM, clueless as to the downsides ...but STILL believing legal migration was an 'issue' ...

The mere threat of 'brexit' and downturn in our economy saw to that issue...

The thick is all powerful in 'brextremists'

Yet, Trench OWNS you! Everything he predicted on the Brexit outcome came true. Nothing you predicted has yet to happen and you still peacock around pounding your chest like you got something right. You didn't. Nothing, nadda, zilch

TRENCH OWNS MOOBS

brextremist 

:ROFL:

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2828 on: January 10, 2020, 09:42:33 AM »
Yup! Hat's off to our TC. Although that wasn't much of a competition considering the opponent.

As for Brexit, hell - even H&M (not the clothing store, but rather the duke and duchess) can't even wait for Brexit! They thought better to bail on the entire region AND family and didn't feel they need to explain themselves!!!

That potential half-a-billion/yr venture is just too much money to forego and stay on with the stale confine of 'home'.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 12:50:46 PM by GQBlues »
~1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming
~

msmob  (Yes, he really said these)

Online Gator

« Reply #2829 on: January 10, 2020, 11:25:13 AM »

TRENCH OWNS MOOBS

Priceless. 

FP,  you are very clever. 

Online BillyB

• Good Story
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2830 on: January 10, 2020, 11:48:44 AM »
Not long to go now Mobers! We will be leaving the EU in just three weeks now !!!

We? Don't speak for Moby. He didn't get what he wanted and may leave the UK in a hissy fit to become a citizen of the EU.
There are people that will pass info about you and your family. Do not share info about yourself or share photos as they can search for you on the internet and distribute what they found since they are allowed to participate here.

Online msmob

« Reply #2831 on: January 10, 2020, 03:50:49 PM »
Mr Mistake

'On the button' - as ever )))

Yet, Trench OWNS you! Everything he predicted on the Brexit outcome came true. Nothing you predicted has yet to happen and you still peacock around pounding your chest like you got something right. You didn't. Nothing, nadda, zilch

1/ Trench is serially single

2/ He told us we were leaving HOW many times when we didn't ?

3/ He told us the proroguing of Parliament was 'legal' 

'Well done' for demonstrating how your stellar your attentiveness is..

Finally, I'll be proven right as to the folly of 'Brexit' - from a social and financial perspective
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 01:14:57 AM by msmob »
We'll be back, EU ..and as a certain 'gentleman' couldn't accept my offer to 'bury the hatchet' .. Don't trust a clueless Californian 'business owner' who cannot even quote me, honestly ..

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2832 on: January 10, 2020, 10:00:17 PM »
Mr Mistake

'On the button' - as ever )))

1/ Trench is serially single

2/ He told us we were leaving HOW many times when we didn't ?

3/ He told us the proroguing of Parliament was 'legal' 

'Well done' for demonstrating how your stellar your attentiveness is..

Finally, I'll be proven right as to the folly of 'Brexit' - from a social and financial perspective

TRENCH OWNS MOOBS

You haven't been right about anything in this thread and I'd make a wager, you haven't been right about anything ever. You're a serial liar or just plain daft. Literally, anything I ever read you post, I'll do exactly the opposite

Online msmob

« Reply #2833 on: January 11, 2020, 01:26:59 AM »
For all those desperate to prove that THICK people wanted Brexit

1/ I am and will remain a citizen of the EU - I hold Irish citizenship- being Irish - they can vote in UK elections and move freely in  / out of the UK and reside / work without issue ..

2/ I MAY dump my UK citizenship - as there'll be more disadvantages than advantages and simply get a second IRL passport for the times when one passport awaits Visas

3/ *I* 'own' every thicko who says the UK will be better off

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-cost-economy-deal-boris-johnson-withdrawal-agreement-nhs-a9157461.html

4/ The UK 'leaves' the EU on Jan 31st and will attempt to negotiate trade deals in 11 months that take nearly a decade to agree, historically.. IT AIN'T gonna happen - the 11 months 'transition period means we still stay subject to EU norms..  nothing will change - thank Goodness ... As long as BoJo - doesn't try to crash us out and - which I doubt.

So, thickos... you are premature  ..  I expect you are used to being told that  and seeing rolling eyes ... :popcorn:

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2834 on: January 11, 2020, 07:27:22 AM »
For all those desperate to prove that THICK people wanted Brexit

1/ I am and will remain a citizen of the EU - I hold Irish citizenship- being Irish - they can vote in UK elections and move freely in  / out of the UK and reside / work without issue ..

Who cares?

2/ I MAY dump my UK citizenship - as there'll be more disadvantages than advantages and simply get a second IRL passport for the times when one passport awaits Visas

Again, who the f*ck cares? More deflection from Moobs

3/ *I* 'own' every thicko who says the UK will be better off
You own nobody. Trench owns you and you call him thick. He punked you on this thread for all to see. What does that make you?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-cost-economy-deal-boris-johnson-withdrawal-agreement-nhs-a9157461.html
Pure speculation and hyperbole. Nothing truthful what so ever. Does absolutely nothing to prove your point. Fake news for you butthurt snowflakes. Did you think no one would read it?

4/ The UK 'leaves' the EU on Jan 31st and will attempt to negotiate trade deals in 11 months that take nearly a decade to agree, historically.. IT AIN'T gonna happen - the 11 months 'transition period means we still stay subject to EU norms..  nothing will change - thank Goodness ... As long as BoJo - doesn't try to crash us out and - which I doubt.

So, thickos... you are premature  ..  I expect you are used to being told that  and seeing rolling eyes ... :popcorn:

You've been wrong on every single thing concerning Brexit and yet you expect someone, anyone to believe you? Who's really the thick one here? Oh yeah, it's Moobs

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2835 on: January 11, 2020, 07:28:47 AM »
TRENCH OWNS MOOBS

Online John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2836 on: January 11, 2020, 08:57:33 AM »
TRENCH OWNS MOOBS
Mobers is wallowing in the butthurt.

Online msmob

« Reply #2837 on: January 11, 2020, 09:53:17 AM »
John Gaunt  -  known as DogSoldier in another place - but in denial about same ..

I choose not to read your posts until you can be honest about your ID ;)

Until you can be honest about that - how can you expect to be taken seriously ..?

Online msmob

« Reply #2838 on: January 11, 2020, 08:09:29 PM »
Who cares?

Those with a brain and realising the utter folly of the type of brexit Farage sought and BoJo seems to be turning his back on and those seeing the benefits if freedom of movement of EU citizens within the UK.

Again, who the f*ck cares? More deflection from Moobs

About half the population of the UK, Mr not so bright/ inattentive..

You own nobody. 

Quite. 

The term is not familiar to a Brit.... but certainly true, as far as the context I am familiar with!

Trench owns you and you call him thick. He punked you on this thread for all to see. What does that make you?

Anyone supporting 'brexit' is thick, esp. for the reasons Trench has stated, given he pays less into UK PLC than those he states are the 'problem'...

That you ignore all the times Trench predicted us 'leaving' and was wrong

That he predicted us crashing out...it has not happened ..and will not... keeps escaping your goldfish in a small bowl attention span.

''Poroguing parliament was 'legal' '', according to Trench and Jone..but not to the UK Supreme Court.

Pure speculation and hyperbole. Nothing truthful what so ever. Does absolutely nothing to prove your point. Fake news for you butthurt

Which only goes to prove my point as to your very own 'clotted cream' for brains, as said article was based on govt and ONS figures, freely available to those with the capacity to comprehend.

snowflakes. Did you think no one would read it?

I expect thick folk to dismiss fact as 'fake news' and see actual fake news as fact....

Thank you, for (once more) demonstrating same and my points ..

You've been wrong on every single thing concerning Brexit and yet you expect someone, anyone to believe you? Who's really the thick one here? Oh yeah, it's Moobs

As the smarter reader can judge, Mr Mistake is one of those people who believes lying to an audience will make inaccuracies 'fact'...

The scary thing is lovers of 'Trampu' and 'BoJo' feel the need to prove my point...

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2839 on: January 12, 2020, 07:31:23 AM »
Megxit is getting far more press than Brexit, LMAO. Apparently a bigger deal to moby’s surrogate queen (cause he doesn’t have a country) she’s calling for a family meeting.

Hysterical to watch what happens, even in relatively short time, to anything/ anywhere when you infuse American *liberal snowflake mentality* into its system. Poor ol’ Harry, strung by good ‘ol Meghan, aspire financial independence. In typical American snowflake fashion, what that means is having the citizenry support their lifestyle void of any commitment, obligation and responsibility.

Happy to see such self-absorbed Hollywood style mentality finally took roots in the Buckinham crib.

Thanks Oprah! Good job!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 07:38:44 AM by GQBlues »
~1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming
~

Online msmob

« Reply #2840 on: January 12, 2020, 11:26:26 AM »
GQB,

Are you always seeking attention with your crassy inaccurate and uninformed posts?

1/ We have a few homes and countries we can call home, legally and notionally..

2/ Harry and his missus' may be 'bigger news' for gossips ?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 01:50:13 PM by msmob »

Online Trenchcoat

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2841 on: January 12, 2020, 12:05:26 PM »
Mobers is wallowing in the butthurt.

LOL, love the ticker :D
No Deal is Ideal, It's a Free Britain we want :)

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2842 on: January 12, 2020, 12:06:09 PM »
GQB,

Are you always seeking attention with your crassy inaccurate and uninformed posts?

1/ We have a few homes and countries we can call home, legally and notionally..

2/ Harry his missus' may believe 'bigger news' for gossips ?

Spoken by an illegitimate, orphaned and fostered child (‘citizen’) no one cares about much less want around!

Metaphorically of course. Your passport are with a Union who cares very little about you tagging around, and a Republuc that looks at your sheep pasture with disdain.
~

Online msmob

« Reply #2843 on: January 12, 2020, 01:51:37 PM »
LOL, love the ticker :D

Trench is SO easily 'impressed' ... but we knew that !

Online msmob

« Reply #2844 on: January 12, 2020, 02:08:20 PM »
Spoken by an illegitimate, orphaned and fostered child (‘citizen’) no one cares about much less want around!

As I and my beloved know / knew OUR parents - can it be that GQB is FAILING, again ?

THEN  he thought he'd 'better' retract

Metaphorically of course. Your passport are with a Union who cares very little about you tagging around, and a Republuc that looks at your sheep pasture with disdain.

Once again, GQB proves how clueless he is

1/ I have ( currently) two passports and if N.Ireland decides to leave the union - I reckon it will because the 'little englanders' proved 'brexit' was folly ..

2/ T'other passport is that of an EU nation that allows us freedom of movement in the UK ..

3/ I can apply for a third nation's EU passport - CY

So, you'll forgive me if I'm wondering if the claim that GQB doesn't partake of alcohol / narcotics isn't looking a tad unlikely

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2845 on: January 12, 2020, 07:07:31 PM »
As I and my beloved know / knew OUR parents - can it be that GQB is FAILING, again ?

THEN  he thought he'd 'better' retract

Once again, GQB proves how clueless he is

1/ I have ( currently) two passports and if N.Ireland decides to leave the union - I reckon it will because the 'little englanders' proved 'brexit' was folly ..

2/ T'other passport is that of an EU nation that allows us freedom of movement in the UK ..

3/ I can apply for a third nation's EU passport - CY

So, you'll forgive me if I'm wondering if the claim that GQB doesn't partake of alcohol / narcotics isn't looking a tad unlikely

Like I said, a man with no country to call it’s own :devil: and ‘No’ a sheep pasture even with a sport team is not a country.

How’s “Brexit is not happening” coming along?   :devil:
~

Online msmob

« Reply #2846 on: January 13, 2020, 02:10:12 AM »
Like I said,

But it was the usual nonsense - with no counter

How’s “Brexit is not happening” coming along?   :devil:

The UK officially leaves the EU at the end of the month - followed by 11 months of - hopefully - no change and a realisation that it's time to cut back on the rhetoric - that 'all would be fine' - if we crash out ..

We've got our bases covered - as have the two-faced rich folk seeking 'brexit' who've sought EU passports for their families and formed IRL / DE firms to avoid the pitfalls the dumb masses will face...

Offline GQBlues

Re: Brexit good, bad or indifferent?
« Reply #2847 on: January 13, 2020, 09:07:37 AM »
But it was the usual nonsense - with no counter

Ahh! So you agree you came from a bastard sheep pasture with a sport team!

The UK officially leaves the EU at the end of the month - followed by 11 months of - hopefully - no change and a realisation that it's time to cut back on the rhetoric - that 'all would be fine' - if we crash out ..

We've got our bases covered - as have the two-faced rich folk seeking 'brexit' who've sought EU passports for their families and formed IRL / DE firms to avoid the pitfalls the dumb masses will face...

Another mrMOB prediction, LMAO! What this means is, the opposite of everything above will happen.
~

Online msmob

Re: Brexit good, bad or indifferent?
« Reply #2848 on: January 14, 2020, 09:11:30 AM »

Another mrMOB prediction, LMAO! What this means is, the opposite of everything above will happen.

The THICK is strong with our salary man, GQB.

'bases covered' re right of freedom of movement...

Online msmob

Re: Brexit bad ..
« Reply #2849 on: January 21, 2020, 02:27:09 PM »
As I wanted to pay SC from a UK company, we applied on the 27th of Dec for a National Insurance ( Social Security ) number

She had her interview, today 21st Jan ...   Before, with V - there was no interview...The number came swiftly

We had booked an interpreter - but none was laid on and I was 'allowed' to translate' - but SC understood the Q's put to her, mostly.

We were told there'd be no problem issuing one, but it might take EIGHT WEEKS  to get it .. and she was given a confirmation of application to allow her to start a job - if required.

Two things:

1/ I asked why so long to get the interview / wait for the number ?;

A: "Sheer volume of work - Staff working weekends and getting LOTS of overtime to cope with a surge in EU applicants" :)   I expect immigration to go UP in a surge

2/  Some of you will have seen SC's stamps that allow her to be here in the UK  and we are now subject to a  'wet stamp' investigation as 'cunning' fraudsters used such a scenario to claim legal entry ( non genuine stamps) and STUPIDLY apply for a NI number ?! ...  Seems a pretty DUMB thing to highlight one's illegality !

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 10006
Latest: amabemokuku
New This Month: 13
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 498772
Total Topics: 19571
Most Online Today: 2703
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 38
Guests: 2045
Total: 2083

+-Recent Posts

Re: What's your guess about these two? by fathertime
Today at 09:54:35 PM

Re: Is it possible to find a real 20-year-old Russian woman on dating sites? by rwd123
Today at 09:09:58 PM

Re: Hello😊 by rwd123
Today at 09:06:13 PM

Re: Sending money FROM Russia to the US by jone
Today at 05:58:36 PM

Re: What's your guess about these two? by BillyB
Today at 05:34:34 PM

Re: Sending money FROM Russia to the US by BillyB
Today at 04:31:50 PM

Re: Hello😊 by BillyB
Today at 04:19:57 PM

Re: Kobe Bryant Fatal Helicopter Crash by BillyB