It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: This is a question >>specifically<< about Moscow women  (Read 1349 times)

Offline moscowamerican

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
This is a question >>specifically<< about Moscow women
« on: July 10, 2018, 11:06:20 AM »
This is a question >>specifically<< about Moscow women, as they are a different beast then Russian women.

In your opinion, do Muscovite women have an aversion to conflict in a fading relationship?

What I mean is that American women, if they don't like you anymore, they say, hey "lets just be friends".

Whereas this Muscovite 20 something that I am dating appears to not like me anymore, but she just wont come out and say "lets be friends".

My Muscovite guy friend says that the girls he dates in Moscow just stop returning his calls and texts.

Ukrainians and general Russians women were never cold like this.  Muscovites are more opaque and "hetri" - cunning.

In a very male dominated culture, I sense that Muscovite women are taught as children and by their friends to use men as resources. This twenty-something doesn't want to lose me as a resource, and she knows that I am more likely to help her if there is still a romantic connection.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: This is a question >>specifically<< about Moscow women
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 12:09:07 PM »
gozpedy
not exclusive AT ALL to Moscow women

look if a Russian chick is "in to you"
there will be absolutely NO DOUBT in your mind
if you have doubt, then you're a "useful donkey" to her
and you will be asked to carry stuff
and that's it....
вы думаете, что любой из этих людей, даже российских, подозревает, что я русский?

вот как я могу создать американскую личность
Я могу взять напрокат

Offline BillyB

• Good Story
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 12:24:56 PM »
My Muscovite guy friend says that the girls he dates in Moscow just stop returning his calls and texts.

Many FSU women do that. Once they rule a guy is not going to be their man, they cut them off completely. Don't take it as an insult. They just don't want to spend hours or days explaining to an overly emotional guy who doesn't understand the meaning of "no" why they don't want to be with him.
There are people that will pass info about you and your family. Do not share info about yourself or share photos as they can search for you on the internet and distribute what they found since they are allowed to participate here.

Online Patagonie

• 18 travels along the slavic earth
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 02:36:11 AM »
"This twenty-something doesn't want to lose me as a resource, and she knows that I am more likely to help her if there is still a romantic connection"+1You could still help her to improve her englishYou could be a drop location in the future if she wants to have some vacation abroadYOu could know some people who can help her in the futureMake your own list ....
Read : "Operation white panther"
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 9901
Latest: Инна С
New This Month: 13
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 477795
Total Topics: 19150
Most Online Today: 1376
Most Online Ever: 2480
(November 01, 2018, 05:22:05 PM)
Users Online
Members: 39
Guests: 1197
Total: 1236

+-Recent Posts

Re: С вами Инна by JayH
Today at 03:42:38 PM

Re: Brexit good, bad or indifferent? by Trenchcoat
Today at 03:42:10 PM

Surely this cannot be true by ML
Today at 03:41:08 PM

Re: Operation White Panther by Patagonie
Today at 03:35:04 PM

Re: Are FSUW more feminine? YES it's not even close (in my opinion) by ML
Today at 03:26:40 PM

Re: Totally unexpected by ML
Today at 03:13:30 PM

Re: Are FSUW more feminine? YES it's not even close (in my opinion) by Trenchcoat
Today at 03:13:08 PM

Re: С вами Инна by ML
Today at 03:08:34 PM

Re: Dnipro january travel advice by Trenchcoat
Today at 02:35:07 PM

Re: С вами Инна by Инна С
Today at 02:22:54 PM