It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Blah, Blah, Blah Edition XXX  (Read 1172 times)

Online Trenchcoat

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Blah, Blah, Blah Edition XXX
« on: August 12, 2019, 02:38:16 AM »
Trench obviiusly statistically insignificant but the woman im dating met her husband at university.  She got traded in for a younger model.  Her ex went on to trade in his second wife for an even younger woman.  Her ex makes over 200 000 euros a year working in ukraine so .......

Exactly! he is enormously wealthy so can get plenty of young women. I'm sure you know as well as I that out in Ukraine that sort of earnings are horrendously uncommon. That sort of money will give him god-like status out there. It will place him in the very upper echelons of Ukrainian society up with the Oligarchs and all. Most women would regard themselves as stupid to pass over such a man and a way out of poverty. Your point goes to show James if you have the money and time on your hands a guy can live like a king in medieval times out there, paradise indeed :) Even the ability to bring in a decent wage out there is no doubt admired by the women, never mind a huge yearly salary as 200,000 Euros lol.
No Deal is Ideal, It's a Free Britain we want :)

Online msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 03:03:22 AM »
Guys

It is not a 'huge' salary in Ukraine...

Esp. if the ex has been having kids with each new model...if he coughs up for child care..

Don't encourage Trench to find excuses...

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 04:12:15 AM »
Guys

It is not a 'huge' salary in Ukraine...

Esp. if the ex has been having kids with each new model...if he coughs up for child care..

Don't encourage Trench to find excuses...

You're having a laugh Mobe, if you really believe that you really are the forum fool. Tell that to a taxi driver or a factory worker, etc and you'll soon be beaten up, robbed and left in a ditch.

"The average salary in Kiev is considerably higher, at around 10000 UAH per month. That is slightly more than 340 euros, and a bit more than USD 385."

http://checkinprice.com/average-minimum-salary-kiev-ukraine/

Yes people may earn a bit more on the side on top of that but 200,000 Euros will be in the stratosphere for nearly all Ukrainians.

I appreciate the rich crowd you hang around in Sochi it's an everyday occurrence but they are no doubt among the upper echelons of Russian society.

Even by western standards it's a huge amount, £29k a year is quoted as the UK average salary, I would dispute that most don't get that.

During the credit crunch in London a female banker was interviewed briefly on TV. She complained that her bonus had been stopped and said "...and I only earn £70k a year", most people were gobsmacked by how she didn't realise how much she earned, well off she was and didn't realise it.

Mobe in Ukraine 200K Euros a year will make you a good, vastly wealthy and lots of hotties falling over themselves to get to you. I seriously doubt even I would have any trouble on that sort of salary, lol. You would want for nothing out there.

Online msmob

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 04:23:31 AM »
You're having a laugh Mobe, if you really believe that you really are the forum fool. Tell that to a taxi driver or a factory worker, etc and you'll soon be beaten up, robbed and left in a ditch.

Trench, I know people who live in Kyiv who were earning 2500 dollars a month in 2004 ...  They were executive positions and the work was tough ..

When you walk aroun Kyiv - do you notice the BMW's Mercs, Bentley'd Range Rovers ?

Just wondering ..

So much for fools

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 05:24:12 AM »

Trench, I know people who live in Kyiv who were earning 2500 dollars a month in 2004 ...  They were executive positions and the work was tough ..

When you walk aroun Kyiv - do you notice the BMW's Mercs, Bentley'd Range Rovers ?

Just wondering ..

So much for fools

Yes, we've been through that before, some are nicked in the EU and taken over the border, some might be legit. My point is that while some get this they are very few that do. Kiev is where most of the wealth is in Ukraine and the highest average earnings. Kiev city centre is more reflective of European cities in terms of wealth, it's outskirts for the many probably less so. Even still Kiev won't compare to the wealth of Moscow and certainly not London.

You obviously like to restrict yourself to mingling with the more wealthy in society. Ivan see why voted for John Major, like him you are disconnected and out of touch with the majority of society.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 05:47:43 AM »
Trench,

Moby likes you to think he hangs around with the wealthy elite..yet he chases Maxx for 6 USD in the real world..doesn't quite add up does it ?

According to the wannabee tycoon over 200,000 Euro a year in Ukraine is no big deal and not a large salary there..yet he's so skint he chases a struggling pensioner for 6 USD.

The chancer is full of Oirish blarney...and not to be taken seriously.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 05:53:52 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 06:16:07 AM »
Trench,

Moby likes you to think he hangs around with the wealthy elite..yet he chases Maxx for 6 USD in the real world..doesn't quite add up does it ?

According to the wannabee tycoon over 200,000 Euro a year in Ukraine is no big deal and not a large salary there..yet he's so skint he chases a struggling pensioner for 6 USD.

The chancer is full of Oirish blarney...and not to be taken seriously.

Lol, I think you are probably right CB. Mobe also does elaborate financial processes just to save a few coppers on a transaction fee. When these overly complex processes inevitably cause him grief he moans bitterly and sometimes even launches whole court cases over it. Even I can't be stuffed with such an ordeal to save a few coppers, lol. Like you say CB, it doesn't quite add up. Looks like Move isn't quite the tycoon he makes himself out to be, but instead is a bit of a nutcase.

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2019, 09:44:09 AM »
The Kherson girl I was with seemed to be concerned with her age. This shocked me, I wondered if she was BSing me at the time. She was only 25 to be 26 the year following our get together. In the UK that would be considered young and not the least bit of a problem in the slightest, plenty of time for a pretty girl like her.

I couldn't believe that the situation was so much different in Ukraine that it would be the complete opposite. I couldn't imagine a world much different from my own. The idea of it just seemed bizarre to me. Yet it appears true, I couldn't believe such a pretty girl would be left on the shelf that I thought she might be married at home, have a bf, a kid even. I'm pretty sure now having experienced more and gained greater knowledge from the likes of you guys (well some of you ;) ) and elsewhere that she was left on the shelf because her materialistic ways put local guys off and her off most of them.

Online msmob

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2019, 09:59:46 AM »
Yes, we've been through that before, some are nicked in the EU and taken over the border, some might be legit.

Ri-ight ... So, YOU now think most cars in Ukraine are stolen ? ...  Source for your 'theory' ?

My point is that while some get this they are very few that do. Kiev is where most of the wealth is in Ukraine and the highest average earnings. Kiev city centre is more reflective of European cities in terms of wealth, it's outskirts for the many probably less so. Even still Kiev won't compare to the wealth of Moscow and certainly not London.

Trench, Do you open your eyes when out and about in UA / Russia or Belarus ?

You obviously like to restrict yourself to mingling with the more wealthy in society. Ivan see why voted for John Major, like him you are disconnected and out of touch with the majority of society.

John Major lost his second election to Blair bcause of Tory complacency, corrupt MPs and the Euro septics ..

Unfortunately, someone quoted CB and I read his daftness.

I have a Range Rover for sale ... An Evoque - top spec - TVs and all , 4 years old less than 10K miles on the clock and full service history .. - one registered keeper - at my UK addy .. 

There is NO  finance on the car ..   May be it was 'stolen' from Ukraine ?....

The other two cars registered in MY name in the UK are also owned outright - they are not for sale..

The AWD top spec Nissan Qashqai  - UK spec only 2 wheel drive is also totally owned outright ..it's in RU and I haven't driven it, yet

CB isn another member of the "I know Moby's life better than Moby " club and making an ARSE of himself ..

« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 10:05:22 AM by msmob »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 11:49:23 AM »
Moby still talking the talk whilst in reality he's so skint he had to  chase a pensioner for 6 USD ....LOL.

Smarter guys than me on here can see who's made an arse of himself in the real world,not the Moby fantasy world.

Busted Moby....the Oirish blagger...nuff said. : ))
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 11:59:52 AM by Chelseaboy »

Online John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 12:19:11 PM »
Moby still talking the talk whilst in reality he's so skint he had to  chase a pensioner for 6 USD ....LOL
CB, just to make a small correction.

Wasnít it $6.92 he was chasing Maxx for?

Smarter guys than me on here can see who's made an arse of himself in the real world,not the Moby fantasy world.

The arseiness is breathtaking.

Online msmob

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2019, 12:26:25 PM »
Not sure why, but even though the fibbing CB is on ignore - I still see this post ;(

Moby still talking the talk whilst in reality he's so skint he had to  chase a pensioner for 6 USD ....LOL.

CB, that thread is locked . but I gave my reasons for asking for that 20 Lari - it was PRINCIPLE ... it wasn't MY money ... It was first entrusted to me then borrowed back .. bad planning on the part of the 'borrower' and his coffin was nailed on that performance ..

This next statement isn't saying much about those you sought for 'validation' ..let alone you...

Here's a clue, for the not so smart CB.. and the even 'smarter' folk who still  'think' as he does .. 

1/ Why not get Maxx ( or his Tbilisi fixer ) to contact his former Landlords and check if I'm ever late paying the rent ? .. I'm sure he can find an excuse, in a way that wouldn't raise suspicion ..I'm still renting the same place for Russians that come and go ..
  Don't you think if I was 'skint' .. I'd be late with the rent ? Sometimes we've rented TWO apartments from the same family..when we all arrive for business get togethers ..

2/ I made a promise to the lass Maxx blew it with not to dicuss the matter further, but if an internet idiot is DAFT enough to bring it up .. I'll defend my corner .. - if Maxx' stupidity - in blaming others for his failings comes up, again .. so be it ..

3/ *I* told Maxx NOT to send money to a lady, it was clear didn't respect him ..

'Busted' .. ?  For constantly telling the facts ...?  :ROFL:

At least you were honest about not being the smartest .. Dunce's corner for you .. !

Shame I had to see your post ..;( Puttting you on ignore was cleary smart

Online msmob

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2019, 12:29:14 PM »
Wow, either my browser is buggy or something is 'off' with the forum software.... now I see the other muppet's 'joined in' ..to make an 'arse' of himself..

How's Tbilsi, JG ?   Hope you're using a VPN

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2019, 04:02:13 PM »
Moby STILL trying to bluster his way out of harassing a pensioner for 6.92 USD in the REAL world.

Reminds me of those Irish Pikeys who infest the UK  that fit dodgy driveways to pensioners homes then threaten them for full payment for they're shoddy work.

Those Oirish Pikeys do love a bit of fist-pounding.

They're also branching out into Europe too..just like Moby...plenty more vulnerable pensioners to target there.

Hang-on..no wonder Moby is so desperate for us to stay in the EU.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 04:35:03 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline LiveFromUkraine

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2019, 04:24:13 PM »
200,000 euros a year is a huge salary in any country.  You have to be out of touch with reality to think otherwise.

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2019, 04:33:17 PM »
Moby STILL trying to bluster his way out of harassing a pensioner for 6.92 USD in the REAL world.

Reminds me of the paperboy scenes in Better Off Dead.

Online msmob

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2019, 10:00:36 PM »
200,000 euros a year is a huge salary in any country.  You have to be out of touch with reality to think otherwise.

It IS huge, but other than Trench's 'stolen' theory, you tell where all the new, top end , (car) models come from, or the money to finance them...?

Do you also walk around the FSU with your eyes closed?

Whilst, I suspect much of  the money that started off of even still supports said salaries might be bent... The fact is there are not a few local 'competitors' who take Trench's '9s and 10s' off the board....for a while...

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2019, 03:41:09 AM »
The Oirish blagger   having to backtrack faster than an Ostrich on steroids on his claim that over 200,000 Euro's a year is not a huge salary in Ukraine.

Moby the fantasist BUSTED again. : ))))

Online msmob

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2019, 09:42:21 AM »
CB, I'm not 'backtracking' -  do not twist my words..there's a good chap..

Now, where is my mate, JG/ DS?

He  is strangely quiet - since I suggested he was in Tbilisi

Online John Gaunt

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2019, 12:42:28 PM »
Wow, either my browser is buggy or something is 'off' with the forum software.... now I see the other muppet's 'joined in' ..to make an 'arse' of himself..

How's Tbilsi, JG ?   Hope you're using a VPN
The only arse is you.

Iím not in Tbilisi. Is that a problem? Scared of bumping into me?

Why would I use a VPN? Are you stalking me?
 Old habits die hard, I guess.

Online John Gaunt

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2019, 12:44:17 PM »
CB, I'm not 'backtracking' -  do not twist my words..there's a good chap..

Now, where is my mate, JG/ DS?

He  is strangely quiet - since I suggested he was in Tbilisi

Blah blah, more noises from your nether regions with your bullshit theories.

Online msmob

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2019, 01:33:42 PM »
BTW Maxx,

'poor' Moby is not vacating the Tbilisi apartment - and we (M and I) have no problems with you renting a nearby place ..

Just do not come to our door and ask to borow anything .. or come around for a chat when you are lonely ...

Maxx called our landlord and asked if he could rent our place - apparently he seemed to thing we might not be staying much longer  :rolleyes:...

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2019, 01:44:21 PM »
Maxx, you seem to have your own stalker.  Congrats, you made it to the big leagues.  We all notice you have wisely been distancing yourself on the forum.  I recommend going ever further and distancing yourself from anyone, like the landlord, that could possibly know this person.   Otherwise this person will continue to try and air out any private information they can get n order to exact some type of petty revenge against you. 

Oh and remember, to these people anything is possible.  Including the ridiculous notion that you would want to hang out with them again.

I'm enjoying the posts.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 01:46:56 PM by LiveFromUkraine »

Online msmob

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2019, 01:52:51 PM »
Maxx, you seem to have your own stalker.

Hmm, LFU.. am I contacting Maxx' landlord to see if his place is free to rent ..?

There you go .. who's 'stalking' who.. ? 

The conversation happened a few hours ago when I 'poor, unreliable', Moby  paid the rent - on time  and I was asked -if we were thinking of leaving .. I asked "WHY would you think, THAT ?"and she told us, Maxx suggested it ... :rolleyes:

Online msmob

Re: Blah, Blah, Blah Edition XXX
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2019, 02:31:20 PM »
The only arse is you.

Iím not in Tbilisi. Is that a problem? Scared of bumping into me?

:ROFL:

The fibs just get worse..

I do not know if you are here NOW - but we BOTH know you were ..

Certainly, I have no problem meeting up and I can even afford to buy you a drink and we can have a laugh at how silly we can be ..

Why would I use a VPN? Are you stalking me?
 Old habits die hard, I guess.

You see, that denial, again ...   Remember, mods could check your IP and will know who's a naughty fibber ..

You'd use a VPN to cover up your tracks - having realised your mistake, I expect..

'Stalking' ...  ? I'd say 'Whoosh' to a poster that feels the need to  follow me here and repeat the bollox of others  :popcorn:

Poor o'l DS/JG.. 'MobySwerve, MobyStupid' - you coined the terms and the cap fits you so.. 

Now be a man, admit your folly - and we can judge the veracity of your posts... ;)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 02:44:56 PM by msmob »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 9963
Latest: Patriotpaul
New This Month: 7
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 488144
Total Topics: 19359
Most Online Today: 1367