It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: I search the man of my dream  (Read 62502 times)

Offline Maxx

• Opted-Out
I search the man of my dream
« Reply #225 on: May 20, 2005, 05:42:19 PM »
I got this PM from jb

Maxx,

We need to talk, this girl, Sensuality, has contacted me. I think she's the real thing. Have a glance at her photo and see if you could bear to be in the same room with her.

I don't get the impression she's a gold digger, just a nice young woman who is wanting a home and family. If you don't find her attractive I would understand, but I thought she's kind of cute.

Is jb

1) Losing it?

2) Giving me the business?

3) Perceptive in his observations and judgments?

Maxx

Offline wxman

« Reply #226 on: May 20, 2005, 06:16:18 PM »
This is very interesting. Snowball is interested in her, and she also decided to write JB. I'm staying clear of this one.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting that vote." Benjamin Franklin -

Offline Maxx

• Opted-Out
« Reply #227 on: May 20, 2005, 08:51:38 PM »
Quote from: wxman
This is very interesting. Snowball is interested in her, and she also decided to write JB. I'm staying clear of this one.

She wrote me too.....

Maxx

Offline best-snowball

« Reply #228 on: May 20, 2005, 09:08:51 PM »
Quote from: Maxx
She wrote me too.....

Maxx

[/quote]
Maxx

I would be interested in seeing what she wrote to you if you don't mind? You can post it here or PM me I would appreciate it.

Thank You

Snowball

Offline best-snowball

« Reply #229 on: May 20, 2005, 09:19:19 PM »
jb

If you are still there if you don't mind I would like to see the PM's that you received from sensuality. You can post them here or PM them to me. I would greatly appreciate it if you would do this for me.

Thank You

Snowball

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
« Reply #230 on: May 20, 2005, 09:20:42 PM »
Is jb

1) Losing it?
2) Giving me the business?
3) Perceptive in his observations and judgments?
4) пытается "подложить тебе свинью" :P(don't know what you have done to JB:D)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 09:44:00 PM by Elen »

Offline Elen

• Alt Forum
« Reply #231 on: May 20, 2005, 10:06:20 PM »
I would like to see the PM's

tu-tu boys:D That's not fair

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #232 on: May 20, 2005, 10:42:18 PM »
Quote from: Elen
I would like to see the PM's

tu-tu boys:D That's not fair
[/quote]

Yepper.. Regardless of content I would be p!$$ed to see one of my pm's show up on the board without permission.

Offline MandM

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #233 on: May 21, 2005, 12:02:43 AM »
Wow, this soap opera is getting more and more interesting! Can't wait till next episode! :?

Offline jb

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #234 on: May 21, 2005, 02:15:13 AM »
OK,,,  I thought Maxx might be interested in this girl, I told him to have a glance.  It was never my impression the she was a bad girl.

When I didn't hear from him I showed the girl's photos to a really nice guy I work with who has been asking questions about being married to a Russian, (he has met my wife).

Then snowjob showed up so I just backed out of the deal.  I don't save PMs from single women, my wife wouldn't understand.  Even if I did, I wouldn't betray a confidence by posting a PM in the open forum.  But to set the record straight, she merely told me that she is single and looking for a mate, and would welcome letters from real men looking for the same.  I got the feeling she's been hustled before by more than a few less than honorable types.

Offline MandM

« Reply #235 on: May 21, 2005, 02:19:12 AM »
jb

what were you thinking when you recommended this girl to Maxx? Don't you think he's already had his share of bad luck with RW? I would want to be 100% sure that a girl is genuine before sending her details to him. Just another example of your bad judgment of people. BTW, does Etna wear glasses? If not, then I think its time to make a trip to the optician! :P
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 02:24:00 AM by MandM »

Offline jb

« Reply #236 on: May 21, 2005, 02:21:46 AM »
M&M,

You really DON'T want to start a pissin' contest with me.  Mind your manners.

Offline MandM

« Reply #237 on: May 21, 2005, 02:37:23 AM »
How scary! :shock:

I don't want to start ANYTHING with you, my sunshine :D

NB. Another gentleman!

Offline MandM

« Reply #238 on: May 21, 2005, 02:50:34 AM »
jb, I wonder what made you so angry? Did you think I meant that your wife needs glasses because she ended up with you? I would never say that - I don't even know you! I meant that she seems to have peculiar perception of beauty.

Quite innocent, isn't it?

Geez guys, some of you have serious attitude problems!

Offline jb

« Reply #239 on: May 21, 2005, 03:01:48 AM »
(jb is spelling it out for the slow learner}

Don't you think he's already had his share of bad luck with RW? I would want to be 100% sure that a girl is genuine before sending her details to him. Just another example of your bad judgment of people.

Once again, it is only your opinion that she is a bad person and is unworthy of the attention of a good man. You don't know her any better than you know me.  OTOH, I, at least exchanged a couple of PMs with her, unless you can say the same, I'd suggest I know her better than you do.

BTW, does Etna wear glasses? If not, then I think its time to make a trip to the optician! :P

This part of your post is borderline personal attack, no matter how you read it. That's what prompted my response, once again, mind your manners.  If you have any.

Offline Maxx

• Opted-Out
« Reply #240 on: May 21, 2005, 04:00:53 AM »
I took all of this in the lightest of ways when I posted my above post. I assumed "Sensuality" was a scammer, troll or Green Card Girl "GCG" and jb was funning with me by recomending me to her a few weeks ago. I didn't imagine anyone was interested in her. I read page 1 and page 12 of this thread. If pages 2-11 reveal she is the real deal I would be surprised. Overall I trust RW who are a little more subtle and reserved than ones calling themselves "Sensuality", "Hot-to-trot" or "Smokin-hot-kova". 4 1/2 years in the  pursuit/"aquire"/crash-n-burn/recover/pursuit mode has hardened me somewhat to RW with sexy photos. So it seems very strange to me Snowball would take the hook so fast. Do I have this right "Sensuality" posted herself on this board a few weeks ago and already Snowball is planning a trip to see her? :shock: Of course Snowball hasn't built up his immunity to any of this. Just be careful man.

Maxx

Also I sent jb a PM a few days ago about this which he didn't answer. So I assumed he was giving me the rasberry with her. Like just what I need another "Elvira" to take my life into hell # 2. He knows I know or at least I think he knows I am not that niave and gulable anymore.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 04:15:00 AM by Maxx »

Offline jb

« Reply #241 on: May 21, 2005, 07:16:28 AM »
Maxx,

I did not receive another PM from you recently.

Offline Maxx

• Opted-Out
« Reply #242 on: May 21, 2005, 10:58:42 AM »
I checked my sent files and my message to jb is not there.

I had wished jb well with his health. Told him there has been an "Elvira" sighting and that she maybe helping another RW wife pull the same thing on her AM husband as she did to me and questioning Sensuality's credentials. But it vanished into cyber space.

I talked to Snowball and compaired notes. There maybe a misunderstanding as to the identity of the woman who contacted me. I am checking it out. Too bad for Snowball though. I think he is making a big mistake. The odds are too long IMO (1 in 100) and so is the age gap.   

Maxx

Offline jb

« Reply #243 on: May 21, 2005, 11:23:55 AM »
Maxx,

The bottom line is that I DON"T think this is a bad woman.  All the crap this thread has generated is just that,,,, garbage.  The more I know about this young woman leads me to believe she's just one more victim of the method, not a criminal.

Certainly I can't prove that, who could?

Please, don't contact her.  I'd hate to screw up a preconcieved plan.  I'd prefer you spend a million dollars in Tver on a scammer than to trust my instincts on a single RW.

Go your own route.

Offline Maxx

• Opted-Out
« Reply #244 on: May 21, 2005, 11:49:59 AM »
Well jb you are as cranky as always.

The woman I am contacting may not even be her. Besides I will contact anyone I damn well feel like contacting. I don't need your OK OK?

A million dollars in Tver? You brain is fevered.

Yes I think you have lost it. Common sense that is. I could post the ways but I don't want to hurt or insult the innocent or not so innocent.

Maxx

Offline jb

« Reply #245 on: May 21, 2005, 12:51:19 PM »
Have it your own way.  Snowball is hot and heavy after this young woman, why not??? give him the slack,,, you wouldn't have the where-with-all to go there anyway. Maybe he'll get lucky.  He was there ahead of you.

Ya know, she's kinda a nice girl, why anyone would on purpose besmirch her name is beyond me, she's just looking out for # 1.  All you guys who are jealouse A'holes, get over it.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 01:08:00 PM by jb »

Offline Maxx

• Opted-Out
« Reply #246 on: May 21, 2005, 02:44:32 PM »
She maybe a nice woman and have good intentions but a 33 year age difference, 24 to his 57 knocks the third leg out from under the stool, long term compatibility. But hey it's his life. I just hope the rest of it will be peaceful for him. He is a decent guy. 

When I compared e-mail addresses with the woman who contacted me (I don't think they are the same) I wondered about Marina's choice of e-mail addresses, "goldfieldsoflove@" Perhaps it has to do with the color of her hair and not what she loves to dig. Freudian slip or sly wit coming from a psychologist? Or just a gold field of her love to offer some lucky man? Who knows.

Maxx 

Offline Photo Guy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #247 on: May 21, 2005, 09:50:19 PM »
Quote from: Maxx
Overall I trust RW who are a little more subtle and reserved than ones calling themselves "Sensuality", "Hot-to-trot" or "Smokin-hot-kova".

I didn't expect to read that on-target humor and I'm still laughing.
:D:D:D ....I guess it is possible that a nice woman/wife material
could use a name like that. There is a slim chance. :shock:  Doug

Offline Maxx

• Opted-Out
« Reply #248 on: May 23, 2005, 01:51:16 AM »
I just got my reply from the woman who contacted me. She says she lives in a refugee camp in Africa. Here is her photo she sent me and letter.

isabela

My name is isabela upeh from Ivory Coast in West
Africa,5.3ft
tall, dark in complexion,(never married before )and
presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in
Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought  in
my country,My late father Dr Frederick upeh was the
managing director of Fredcocoa and Associates (Ltd)
and he was  the personal advicer to the former head of
state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked
our house one early morning and killed my mother and
my father in cold blood,It was only me that is alive
now and I managed to make my way to a near by country
Senegal where i am  leaving now,I would like to know
more about you,Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies
and what you are doing presently,I will tell you more
about myself in my next mail,Attached here is my
picture and I will send another picture in my next
mail,I will also like to see your picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest

I conclude that she is not Sensuality below.

sensuality

So should I trust that this is a true deal like Snowball's and go to Africa?  I am rather attracted to her.

Maxx 

Offline jb

« Reply #249 on: May 23, 2005, 06:04:33 AM »
This thread has gone so far afield from it's original purpose it is hard to keep track.

I, like everyone else, have issues with scammers.

I also have issues when every one piles on when a girl joins the meat market because she may view this as the best way to find her own destiny.  Regardless of how attractive she may, or may not be, is beside the point.  A thousand guys run through the MOB catalogs and pick girls to write to based on a couple of photos and a sentence or two.  I've seen hundreds of profiles more provocative than the one this girl placed here.

Nothing was posted here to lead me to believe this girl is a scammer.  As the nursery rhime says, "all the king's men and all the king's horses can never put Humpty Dumpty back together again", I'd say the same applies here, she's been so distroyed by loose lips and poor thinking that she's better off deleted forever from the threads of this board.

I feel sorry for her.  She thought she had a shot, took a chance, and got gored in the process.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541781
Total Topics: 20876
Most Online Today: 1660
Most Online Ever: 12701