It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: On line photo album  (Read 23198 times)

Offline Turboguy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
On line photo album
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2005, 02:22:28 AM »
Ken, Yes, I know he has.  I always enjoy Tiger Paws posts.   Tiger paws posts are very helpful and add some interesting insights into things.    Early on I was a little turned off by the materialtic side of Tiger Paws.  I have passed by that and learned to respect him for his good advice and his many good qualities. 

Some of his ideas are a little different.   For example his discussions about anyone can be bought.   He sorta implies that he bought his wife.   I have to say she is a beautiful woman and they make a nice couple.   If that is what money can buy I think a lot of guys would find more reason to try and be rich.  (that is a bit of a joke)

The photos show a lot of beautiuful scenery and were great.   As I sit here looking out at our cold, rainy and drab Pennsylvania countryside I find those photos very appealing.   I just intended my comment to poke a little humor there but you are right, he has shared photos of himself and his lovely wife on many occassions.

Offline KenC

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
On line photo album
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2005, 02:55:45 AM »
Turbo,

Even though Tiger's "everyone can be bought" statement is a bit harsh, I think there is an element of truth in it.  Men are expected to be the provider in a relationship and the woman is to bring her beauty and sensuality to the table.  The richest guys usually get the prettiest girls.  I know this is waaay over simplified, but close to reality.  It has to do with attraction.  Women are attracted to power and wealth while men are attracted to beauty and sensuality.  It may not be pretty, but it is the way it is.

KenC
You are a den of vipers and thieves-Andrew Jackson on banks
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies-Thomas Jefferson

Offline TigerPaws

• 16 years together & still very much in love
On line photo album
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2005, 04:17:59 AM »
KenC, Turboguy,

Thank you we are having a great time, this is just a quick post to say that as promised I up-loaded about a dozen new photo's to our photo album this morning http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4109047&a=31730292&f=0 we will be down here for a few more day before flying back.

Turboguy; Don't just look out the window, go on line book a week to 10 days down here and come enjoy the sun, surf and warm Caribbean waters, believe me you will feel a lot better. Remember Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, no passport or visa required just a U.S. drivers license as ID. Stop dreaming and enjoy life.

Offline Turboguy

On line photo album
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2005, 04:55:54 AM »
Thanks Tiger Paws.   I agree that it is great down there.  I have been to Nassau, the Virgin Islands, Domican Republic, Trinidad, Jamaica and the Cayman Islands.   I have been to Puerto Rico but only briefly.    I will agree that it is very enjoyable and very relaxing down that way.  

Right now with me making trips to Russia every 6 - 8 weeks with up to two weeks in Russia at a time I don't have enough free time to make a trip just for relaxation but once I get my gal over here I will probably be posting some questions to try and figure out where I can take her to enjoy some sun and relaxation next winter.   If we ever end up at the same sunny spot at the same time I will buy you a beer.

Offline TigerPaws

On line photo album
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2005, 02:21:07 AM »
Hello again all,

I just added another 20 plus photo's to our photo album if any of you is interested in seeing more beach and wildlife photo's. http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4109047&a=31730292&f=0 

We will be heading back to Florida in a couple of days and keeping with the premise of this board (mostly) we stopped yesterday at Great Harbor and out in front of Rudy's Grocery Store and Beach Bar we found this notice by the owner Jost Van Dike :cool:

« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 04:33:00 AM by TigerPaws »

Offline Turboguy

On line photo album
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2005, 07:51:33 AM »
Really nice photos M&M.  You too make a very nice couple.

Offline MandM

• Trips: None (yet)
On line photo album
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2005, 08:26:04 AM »
Deleted by request from M&M
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 05:08:00 PM by Dan »

Offline TigerPaws

On line photo album
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2005, 02:20:32 PM »
Hello once again,

I just added more photo's to our photo album if any of you are still interested in seeing more beach, wildlife and more of us go to:

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4109047&a=31730292&sp=65 

We will be heading back to the Caribbean on the 17th for another 10 days or so as we are trying to get in as much time on the boat before the Hurricane season arrives.

Offline TigerPaws

On line photo album
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2005, 03:13:08 PM »
 Well bye again all we are off to the Caribbean early tomorrow morning, I will try and post some additional photo's to our on line album shortly after we return.

Offline Turboguy

On line photo album
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2005, 04:49:12 AM »
Have a great trip Tiger Paws.   By the way I think you were fooling us.   You told us you kept all your wealth in offsure accounts to protect it.  I think you really do it so you can keep close track of it because you are offshore yourself so much.

I picture something like the old Scrooge McDuck comic's from years and years ago where he had this big vault and went swimming in his money.  I am sure you have one just like it in the Cayman Islands.   We picture you swimming among the blue waters and coral reefs when you are really paddling through greenbacks.

We will be looking forward to the photos.

Offline TigerPaws

On line photo album
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2005, 03:36:02 AM »
Hello everyone,

Well we are back after another great trip, I have started to post some more photo's to our on line album, I will add more as I process the raw images.

You can find the new additions at: http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4109047&a=31730292&sp=129

With the Hurricane season just around the corner we will be staying a little closer to home although we are considering a trip to Europe and Russia towards the latter part of this summer.

Offline Jet

• Married 11/03 Divorced 9/09 Married 6/12
  • Trips: None (yet)
On line photo album
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2005, 10:05:55 AM »
Just a quick pic to show off the little guy's kindergarden graduation. 10 months ago he knew *zero* english, now he's nearly fluent, quite an accomplishment :cool:
Every action in company ought to be done with some sign of respect to those that are present. ~ Geo. Washington

Offline jb

On line photo album
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2005, 05:02:58 AM »
And a handsome little devil he is.  Nice pic of the missus too

Offline Vaughn

On line photo album
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2005, 03:20:06 PM »
Great photo, Jet. And I'll bet he speaks English
with no hint of accent at all.

Here're very recent shots of our Lenara, who was granted a "leave of absence" from her first job (hostess at a Lone Star Steakhouse) so she can travel to Russia for the summer:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 03:47:00 PM by Vaughn »

Offline TigerPaws

On line photo album
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2005, 10:36:03 AM »
Hello again all,

Just a quick note to let anyone who is interested that we have added some additional photo's to our on line album at http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4109047&a=31730292&sp=129

Additionally we have decided that we are going to refit our 58.5' Caramaran for a much longer cruise, Victoria is extremily excited about the possibility of sailing off for several years, hopefully she will have her U.S. citizanship and passport by the time we are ready to leave this December (otherwise we will have to wait). I am trying to set up our own web page in order to chronicle our trials, tribulations and hopefully adventures as we refit the boat and circumnavigate the world for the next 5 to 7 years.

A friend of mine has been doing this with his family (wife and 2 young daughters) for 3 years now, the are now in the South Pacific the Tuamotos Archipelago group of islands (French Polynesia). Surf on over to their web page they have a lot of photo's and information about their trip. http://www.tough.net/ohana/

Offline TigerPaws

On line photo album
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2005, 01:05:53 PM »
Hello again all,

Just another quick note to let anyone who is interested that we have added about 15 new photo's to our on line album at

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4109047&a=31730292&sp=129

Offline TigerPaws

On line photo album
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2005, 02:15:29 PM »
Once again all,

Just another quick note to let anyone who is interested that we have added several new photo's to our on line album at.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4109047&a=31730292&sp=129

And

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4109047&a=31730292&sp=193

Enjoy

Offline KenC

On line photo album
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2005, 04:32:50 PM »
Tiger,

Very nice photos.  You have a great life, that you earned, I am sure.

KenC

Offline Seekandfind

On line photo album
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2005, 11:32:37 PM »
nice trophy.:D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 08:40:00 AM by Seekandfind »

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
On line photo album
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2005, 04:52:24 AM »
I did some updating on my album & put in a number of new pics. If anybody is interested they can check it out here:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2122713890

Comments can be made there as well, don't be shy I need allthe pointers I can get, LOL.

RVR

Canadian Cowboy
Tver Angels Local and International Introductions
Classy Ladies for Discerning Gentlemen

RVR-Canadian Cowboy
Dyin' is easy, it's livin' thats hard!!!

Offline Bruce

On line photo album
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2005, 05:11:47 AM »
Richard, great pictures :)
"A word is dead when it is said, some say.  I say it just begins to live that day."  Emily Dickinson

Offline KenC

On line photo album
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2005, 06:00:48 AM »
Thanks for sharing, Richard.

KenC

Offline jb

On line photo album
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2005, 07:16:25 AM »
Great photos of a nice looking couple, Richard.  I'll bet your Russian is improved a lot by now.:):)

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
On line photo album
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2005, 09:29:08 AM »
Great photos of a nice looking couple, Richard. I'll bet your Russian is improved a lot by now.:)

Well lets just say between her broken English & my broken Russian we have managed to make it work. Patience is the most important attribute you can have in this game. My understanding of the language has increased considerable but I still have a little trouble wrapping my tongue around some of the sounds. The hardest I have found is getting the intonation correct. That is what defines a question from a statement & my ears just don't seem to have the capability to make out the difference unless it is emphizised with much gusto, you might say. But I am to the point where I don't always need an interpreter by my side & my wife allows me to go out & about on my own now without worrying every second that I may not find my way home.;) She used to figure I would get lost & wouldn't be able to tell anybody where I live, LOL. But her confidence in my navigational abilities has increased expodentualy. LOL.

Next month we will be celebrating 2 years of marriage & it has deffinitely been an experience, especially for me. I kinda played the reverse roll having moved here to be with her & giving up my life & all, where usually it is the woman who does that. I can honestly say I know how they feel when they decide to give up everything & move to a new country where they know nothing about the language or the culture or customs. For all the newbies I say don't be too hard on them till you've walked a mile in their shoes. I did & I can say it wasn't always easy & there were some rough patches when I missed my home, my language & my culture but it does get better.:)

Thanks for the kind words on the pics. I'm going to keep that album open & just add pics to it now & again, I'll drop a post in here to let you all know when I add to it.

RVR

Canadian Cowboy
Tver Angels Local and International Introductions
Classy Ladies for Discerning Gentlemen

RVR-Canadian Cowboy
Dyin' is easy, it's livin' thats hard!!!

Offline ConnerVT

On line photo album
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2005, 11:10:47 AM »
Quote from: jb
Great photos of a nice looking couple, Richard. I'll bet your Russian is improved a lot by now.:):)

Yes, definitely a nice looking couple.  And his dancing has improved also!  :P:D:P

(That will teach Richard to watch how much vodka he drinks when I have a camera in my reach! :D )
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 11:12:00 AM by ConnerVT »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541644
Total Topics: 20870
Most Online Today: 1887