It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Odesa Women - Part 5  (Read 7925 times)

Offline Albert

Odesa Women - Part 5
« on: May 22, 2005, 09:30:59 AM »
Gal 4 on 4th full day in Odesa.  Late 30s, two teenage children.  Tall and slender.  But face not as good as pictures indicated.  Some teeth missing (in back of canine I think).  Sort of a tom boyish look with a slight monkey type of mouth which didn't appeal to me.  But she was very pleasant and we headed off to restaurant.  She choose a bench type of seat and patted seat beside her for me to sit down, which I find is usually a good sign, compared to sitting in chairs across table.

We had pleasant conversation although she said she was just learning English.  I kept the words simple and she understood most everything and could respond pretty well.  She had said she was manager of a restaurant, but as we talked, it started sounding more like a bar restaurant, and I think it was frequented by many western guys, so I started thinking she had probably been hustled a lot.

After restaurant I took her hand but she sort of pulled away and did the arm in arm bit instead.  That is nice too, but I got a little feeling she wasn't ready for the more sensitive hand to hand contact.

We walked by the Opera theatre which is still undergoing renovation and looked at the board.  There was a ballet on this night, acually two of them at the same theatre for the same price.  I said we should go.  But she looked at her watch and said she needed to make dinner for her kids.  She first said she would go to first part of ballet 7-8 with me and then go to kids.  But when I frowned at that, she said she could go home soon (it was around 4 now) and cook something for them and then come back for the full ballet.  This seemed like quite a hassle for her to go through as I estimated she was about 40 minutes away by bus.  But then, it developed that there weren't any tickets avail at this location and we would need to walk a mile or so to another location to check on tickets.

I told her I needed some groceries, so we headed off to a store.  My plan was to get groceries, drop off at my apt with her to come up for a short bit, and then walk on to the second location.  I really did not want to go for sex with her because of sex previous day and I was to have a gal arrive from out of town the next day who was a long time girlfriend of mine that would want sex multiple times a day for several days.

At the grocery store, this gal sort of seemed to get a little snooty with me.  When I would start to explain something in English, just like I had done at restarant, she would cut me off saying,  yes, yes, I understand.  It seemed sort of odd that suddenly she understood much more than she had previously indicated was the case.

When we went by my apt, I asked her if she wanted to come up while I took the groceries.  She looked at me with a smirk and said, no I will wait right here.

This is never a good sign when gal has no self confidence, so together with her attitude which seemed to be changing re the English, etc., and her looks I decided it was time to pull the plug.

My time expiring

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541772
Total Topics: 20876
Most Online Today: 1362