It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Belarus trip report with photos!  (Read 2160 times)

Offline boltar

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Belarus trip report with photos!
« on: June 05, 2008, 01:14:52 PM »
Hi guys,

for those of you who havent been keeping up with my reports and adventures go here:
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=7410.0

It talks about my past adventures and there is also another link that goes to my older adventures in search of a RW.

Before i start we need more post with photos!!

So I just got back from 10 day stay in Belarus staying with Yulia's family. Some photos are below.

One of them is with Yulia at a Russian bath. Now I never been to one but they are exciting if a woman wants to take you to one. Her mom rented and paid for a private russian bath. The one i went to was quite large. You have a room with a small pool, a room with a sauna, and another room where you can sit down and eat. There is also a bathroom, shower and sink. The concept is to change into your swimsuit and enter the sauna. You enter the sauna for around 10 or so minuets then you exit to the shower to wash off your sweat. Then you enter the pool to relax. After 10 or so minuets you do it again! We also took breaks to eat and drink. There is also one more thing. In the photo below with Yulia you will notice some tree branches wrapped up in a bucket of water. While you are in the sauna you heat up the branches and then hit each other with them to get your blood flowing more.

Her family was wonderful. They have a very nice 3 room flat. The rooms in how they were decorated looked better then most homes in the usa. For a russian family they are easily in the upper end of wealth. Each of them has their own car and business. One of them owns a fitness club (the mother) and the father owns a small store that sells candy, drinks and etc. They own two flats, one of them is where I stayed and the other is near the fathers shop but he uses it for storage. I never got a chance to visit the other flat but I got the impression it was smaller. My guess two rooms.

I talked a little about yulia in my last post but ill sum up everything for you. She is 20, works for her mom as a fitness trainer and will be starting her 3rd year in her university next year. She took a year off to assist in her moms work and also to relax a little.

Unlike most of my dates with russian women she insisted that she paid for everything. It was the same when i first met her in Minsk on my first trip. By the end of this trip she did allow me to pay for two taxi rides. Her mom is even worst, she would slap my hand if i tried to pay for something. :) I think i spent maybe 200 the whole trip not counting the plane ticket, and visa.

This was my 3rd trip. 1 to ukraine and 2 to belarus. I think belarus is a much better place to find a woman.

So about the trip. Yulia and her mom picked me up at the airport. Her city is called mogilev which is about 2 hours away from minsk (the airport). They made a basket of bread, meats and drinks for me for the trip. This family loves to eat! They said they eat every 2 to 3 hours. Small portions. As an american man we eat a little more then small so I had to just drink tea or something during a few meals.

I'll start with the most exciting story. On the 3rd day of my trip her mom asked yulia if she was having sex with me. She has been asking this question since minsk. Finally yulia couldnt lie to her mom anymore and told her yes. Lots of yelling! This was early in the morning and I love to sleep in so the yelling woke me up. I wont get into what the mom was saying but lets just say i avoided her for the rest of the day. That evening i told yulia she should tell her dad. it would be better coming from her i think. Her dad didnt seem to mind after he heard the news. both her parents dont speak english so i didnt even notice when yulia told her dad with me in the room.

The next day there was more yelling in the morning between her mom and yulia. Again waking me up. I figure i needed to do something so i decided to cook dinner for the family that evening. they never had stir fried rice so that would be my dish. That evening when the mother came home from work she gave me a stare in the kitchen but after the short pause she asked yulia what i was doing. i told her and it seemed to start warming her up to me. We bonded a little as i explain what i was doing to prepare the meal.

By the time we ate her mom and i were laughing about various things. Yulia was translating of course the whole time but my jokes even delay were still funny. The dinner was a hit and i even got a hug from her mom before i went to bed.

By the end of the trip they were treating me like their new son. :)

Im planning on going back in the beginning of sept.

john

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Belarus trip report with photos!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 02:53:46 PM »
Sounds good, looks good. Next time be a little more forceful when paying for things....even if you have to slap their hands back.  I understand you're happy about your pride and joy but you might want to hold back on some of the details. I seen an incident where a guy lost his fiancee based on what he said on the internet.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541536
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 1874
Most Online Ever: 12701