It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: When the pool shrinks  (Read 12255 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
When the pool shrinks
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2023, 07:28:09 PM »
To some extent I do have some aspects of a high quality man, I come from a reasonably well off family living in one of the wealthiest parts of the country. It's marrying that up with what I can get and let's face it not even men really want to be undersold when it comes to what they should get fir who they are rather than the poor offering which appear instead.

I am lucky, having grown up in abject poverty.

Everything was then 'up' for me.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
When the pool shrinks
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2023, 05:33:26 AM »
Ok I think I understand. Neither you nor your son has any affinity to Ukraine, it's people or women. Yet you post on here fanatically about how they are thumping the Russians. You no longer are searching for a Ukrainian woman after one tried to scam you yet you still post on here regularly. As a fellow Brexiteer I don't mind I'll let you off that one even though it makes no sense.

So what are you doing for women CB? Surely you are not eeking out a life without one?

If you are why not give the FSU another go? They are not all scammers there you just got unlucky possibly using the wrong site, agency or just got unlucky with a girl.

If you're single and unattached why not get out there for a bit of fun? Ukraine is dependent on how you feel about that one with the war but Moldova is still a nice easy bet. Spring & Summer is coming up so in a few weeks it'll lovely warm weather out there and good for enjoying the hospitality of a good woman. A great time to get out of the old man's arm chair banging away on here and enjoy good times out there.

Are you the type of guy that gives up at the first hiccup CB? That's not the military way surely. The scammer issue is random, over time you'll catch on earlier usually to a scammer without paranoia dogging you, well most of the time at least mistakes can happen if course. Main thing was that you didn't give into her and moved on. The big mistake I think though was leaving with your tail between your legs too frightened to try again for fear of the same. Most of the girls I've met and the ones I've spoken to online have been sincere enough as in not scammers. You got an unlucky start at this game but don't let that put you off get yourself on Fdate or wherever now to set up a meet or even with one of those women that wanted to thank you personally ;)

Thanks for the advise Trench..but i'm in a relationship with a lady from Serbia.

As for why i post on here hoping Ukraine will thump Russia..it's because i have a strong sense of right from wrong..

Do you think all the millions of people posting on social media and rooting for Ukraine are all looking for a relationship with a Ukrainian ?

« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 05:40:03 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
When the pool shrinks
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2023, 01:07:21 PM »
That's the funny thing if I go to the FSU all of a sudden I move into the 'eligible men' category.
A 3 hour flight which is nothing really transforms me into a big fish better than most of the
local guys when really I'm much the same as them in my home country lol.

You aren't a pasty skinned, not fat but flabby, horsey faced, uncircumcised Brit, who showers
no more than 3 times a week, with low self esteem and confidence? Who has a job that pays
half of what it would elsewhere and nearly zero social skills, no ambition or any measurable
previous experience with women?

Back home I could mostly only get a girl who is one I don't want.

Assuming that I was correct with more than half of the characteristics above you need to
radically change your life, situation and outlook if you hope to pull this off, I am not optimistic.

With a lot of Ukrainian female refugees crossing the border into Poland but also Moldova it could be a gold mine after all Moldova is(was?) even poorer than Ukraine so the female Ukrainian refugees their will have about the same pool of guys to house from, if not worse than they did in Ukraine. All the while potentially losing the guys they may have been with from Ukraine at the front.

You are seeking out a desperate woman. The problem with desperate women is that they act
desperately. As soon as their situation returns to norm, they revert to norm as well. You are
mostly a Dumb @ss. You need to stop framing yourself as a catch and start sifting through
vast, vast numbers of women to find JUST ONE who will love your pathetic @ss.

You need to find a good girl who likes you at least as much as you like her and win her heart. 
All other plans for you will fail. You have far too little ambition to improve yourself, so improve
your strategy and tactics.

NOTE: There are approximately 1,840,000 women in Moldova. Some are too young or too old
or already married. Trench your pool has many limitations.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 01:43:49 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

When the pool shrinks
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2023, 01:28:25 PM »
. . . showers no more than 3 times a week . . .

Is that a good or bad attribute for the environmentally aware ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

When the pool shrinks
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2023, 01:31:11 PM »
Speaking of shrinkage . . . who remembers the Seinfeld episode where woman happens to see George naked after he had been in cold ocean ?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
When the pool shrinks
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2023, 01:48:44 PM »
Speaking of shrinkage . . . who remembers the Seinfeld episode where woman happens to see George naked after he had been in cold ocean ?

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
When the pool shrinks
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2023, 02:08:22 PM »
Is that a good or bad attribute for the environmentally aware ?

It's a bad attribute if you want to get a blowjob in this life time
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
When the pool shrinks
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2023, 06:13:30 PM »
You aren't a pasty skinned, not fat but flabby, horsey faced, uncircumcised Brit, who showers
no more than 3 times a week, with low self esteem and confidence? Who has a job that pays
half of what it would elsewhere and nearly zero social skills, no ambition or any measurable
previous experience with women?

Assuming that I was correct with more than half of the characteristics above you need to
radically change your life, situation and outlook if you hope to pull this off, I am not optimistic.

You are seeking out a desperate woman. The problem with desperate women is that they act
desperately. As soon as their situation returns to norm, they revert to norm as well.
You are
mostly a Dumb @ss. You need to stop framing yourself as a catch and start sifting through
vast, vast numbers of women to find JUST ONE who will love your pathetic @ss.

You need to find a good girl who likes you at least as much as you like her and win her heart. 
All other plans for you will fail. You have far too little ambition to improve yourself, so improve
your strategy and tactics.

NOTE: There are approximately 1,840,000 women in Moldova. Some are too young or too old
or already married. Trench your pool has many limitations.

I would beg to differ with you Beel but your description is bang on lol. It's like you're sitting in the same room as me!

I'm not sure why I need to be circumcised, some guys have ended up horribly disfigured down there having to cope with constant unbearable daily pain from the op. Some even call the practice barbaric. I see no advantage to it I've never had a problem with too much foreskin, etc.

Well, lost 1KG this weekend, fat content still much the same but that's where my new weight training exercise regime kicks in, started on that today.

Ambition I do very much have, it's not a boring ass I want to get one rung above my present position on the career ladder ambition that I would find just tedium. It's there I work on stuff but I generally keep it quiet as I'm no loudmouth on that stuff. To outsiders it may look like I don't have ambition though but it can be disadvantages to let everyone know what you are up to. The UK is not like the US, in the UK of someone hears you want to get somewhere or have any go in you they take joy and pleasure on pissing on your flame so it's best they don't know.

Desperate women? This is where you will notice how much I've learn on FSU dating Beel. The best way to keep a desperate woman is to keep her desperate ;D That is best done in the FSU where she can be reminded daily what she may face if she falls out of favour ;)

Moldova may not be a big country but it's only one big city I really need and Chișinău should do. I could go to a larger country but per acre the population will be much the same. I'm pretty sure I can get the women up in Chișinău. I'll be going this April if only to silence the nay sayers bleating on in here.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
When the pool shrinks
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2023, 06:26:31 PM »

Thanks for the advise Trench..but i'm in a relationship with a lady from Serbia.

As for why i post on here hoping Ukraine will thump Russia..it's because i have a strong sense of right from wrong..

Do you think all the millions of people posting on social media and rooting for Ukraine are all looking for a relationship with a Ukrainian ?

You know Serbia as a country tend to be a supporter of Russia. Anyhow, a girl in Serbia, it's not a pretend one I hope like our Bee Farmuh ;D Well tell all, Admin wants to hear all the juicy love stories rather than politics apparently.

I'm still not sure I am convinced as to your argument for non involvement in Ukraine. You have a strong sense of right and wrong so support Ukraine but mainly with typing stuff on the internet in your arm chair. Your sense of right & wrong is so strong but you won't go their to fight or even do aid within Ukraine? Meanwhile your son wants to join the UK military but does not wish to fight, hmmnn... I can see why the everyday UK civilian had to step in and save this country in both WWI and WWII from the regular British Army fleeing for their lives from the Germans in the early stages of both wars.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
When the pool shrinks
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2023, 08:28:27 PM »
Desperate women? This is where you will notice how much I've learn on FSU dating Beel. The best way to keep a desperate woman is to keep her desperate ;D That is best done in the FSU where she can be reminded daily what she may face if she falls out of favour ;)

You are too fu**ing stupid to understand even the basics of the basics. You haven't learned a damn thing. Stay home and save yourself the embarrassment, please.

I hate to sound so rough but I can't think of another way of putting it so that it's really understood.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 10:18:19 PM by mhr7 »
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline BC

When the pool shrinks
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2023, 02:03:53 AM »

Moldova may not be a big country but it's only one big city I really need and Chișinău should do. I could go to a larger country but per acre the population will be much the same. I'm pretty sure I can get the women up in Chișinău. I'll be going this April if only to silence the nay sayers bleating on in here.

Trench, if your feet touch the ground in Chișinău, I think you'll quickly find that you are the one that is desperate.  The fantasy will disappear in an instant, and reality will slap you in the face.  Poor or not, they're in control as long as you're on their turf.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
When the pool shrinks
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2023, 02:08:05 AM »
You are too fu**ing stupid to understand even the basics of the basics. You haven't learned a damn thing. Stay home and save yourself the embarrassment, please.

I hate to sound so rough but I can't think of another way of putting it so that it's really understood.

^This is why I'm eager to get out there apart from the obvious of getting with a FSW, to make you eat your words mhr7.

Offline Chelseaboy

When the pool shrinks
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2023, 04:59:34 AM »
You know Serbia as a country tend to be a supporter of Russia. Anyhow, a girl in Serbia, it's not a pretend one I hope like our Bee Farmuh ;D Well tell all, Admin wants to hear all the juicy love stories rather than politics apparently.

I'm still not sure I am convinced as to your argument for non involvement in Ukraine. You have a strong sense of right and wrong so support Ukraine but mainly with typing stuff on the internet in your arm chair. Your sense of right & wrong is so strong but you won't go their to fight or even do aid within Ukraine? Meanwhile your son wants to join the UK military but does not wish to fight, hmmnn... I can see why the everyday UK civilian had to step in and save this country in both WWI and WWII from the regular British Army fleeing for their lives from the Germans in the early stages of both wars.

Are you stupid  ?

If my son is going to join the Military it's because he's willing to fight...it's what the Royal Marines do. :rolleyes:

He is not willing to miss out on getting his Degrees first in order to go and fight.

Unlike you he's smart and has a career plan.Degrees first,Do some years as an Officer in the Military,then come out and have companies queuing up for him.The women already are, with his good looks inherited from his parents,gym-toned muscular body,obvious intelligence and natural charm 8)  .

Maybe you're jealous of him ? I suspect you are with your clear obsession over him.

Do you have a Degree ? I suspect you don't, as you come across as a low achiever in life as well as with women.

I also think you're jealous that i have the disposable income to be able to help other people in need..whereas you clearly don't....so keep gnashing your teeth about me and my son.

I can see you easily piss off people ..it comes natural to you.You're argumentative about things you know nothing about,and make yourself look foolish.

The reason you consistently fail with women is because you lack any empathy with people whatsoever....it's very clear from your postings on here.You have a dubious "talent" for rubbing people up the wrong way,which is not conducive for attracting hotties to your aura.

Your comment about civilians having to save this country is true in that our Military was primarily made up of civilian volunteers.

Unlike cowardly you,they signed up en masse to fight the Nazi's rather than leg it to another country to avoid fighting as you would have done.

As for the lady i'm in a relationship with, i met her online through a mutual lady friend .We met in person when she flew to London earlier this year for a photo-shoot.,and of course when she saw me she had the wow factor as women tend to have when they see me in person.The first words out of her mouth,after she'd stopped giggling , were "God you look like a rock star..you have this way about you ".
I will say no more about that  8)

I will be going to Belgrade later this year to spend more time together.

Your comment about Serbia is pertinent in that Serbian people have a reputation of being  pro-Russian.
However,Serbia has declared that the Russian annexation of Crimea was illegal and that Crimea is Ukraine.
They have also been supplying Ukraine with distiinctive missiles through a third-party.

I have not mentioned the war with my Serbian girlfriend,but i will casually bring it up on her home turf to see her response.
If she's pro-Putler it WILL be a deal-breaker for me,as i cannot continue a relationship with someone who supports terrorism..no matter how super-hot she is.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 05:21:13 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Chelseaboy

When the pool shrinks
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2023, 05:32:47 AM »
That shows how much you don't know about how women think.

Watch this and pay attention to how she describes the soldier. 

I remember that aura of him, of that awe, of that disbelief in daylight, to see someone who fought for our freedom, for our ideals.
And he looked like a god to me.

Just a regular soldier who survived WWII.  And to her, he looked like a god.

Backs up what i've been telling Trench..but the failure with women knows better.

Offline ML

When the pool shrinks
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2023, 08:53:39 AM »

I have not mentioned the war with my Serbian girlfriend,but i will casually bring it up on her home turf to see her response.
If she's pro-Putler it WILL be a deal-breaker for me,as i cannot continue a relationship with someone who supports terrorism..no matter how super-hot she is.

Why are you waiting until you are there to ascertain her stance ?

If she is pro-Putler . . . then what will you do with your remaining time ?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
When the pool shrinks
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2023, 01:09:16 PM »

Are you stupid  ?

If my son is going to join the Military it's because he's willing to fight...it's what the Royal Marines do. :rolleyes:

He is not willing to miss out on getting his Degrees first in order to go and fight.

Unlike you he's smart and has a career plan.Degrees first,Do some years as an Officer in the Military,then come out and have companies queuing up for him.The women already are, with his good looks inherited from his parents,gym-toned muscular body,obvious intelligence and natural charm 8)  .

Maybe you're jealous of him ? I suspect you are with your clear obsession over him.

Do you have a Degree ? I suspect you don't, as you come across as a low achiever in life as well as with women.

I also think you're jealous that i have the disposable income to be able to help other people in need..whereas you clearly don't....so keep gnashing your teeth about me and my son.

I can see you easily piss off people ..it comes natural to you.You're argumentative about things you know nothing about,and make yourself look foolish.

The reason you consistently fail with women is because you lack any empathy with people whatsoever....it's very clear from your postings on here.You have a dubious "talent" for rubbing people up the wrong way,which is not conducive for attracting hotties to your aura.

Your comment about civilians having to save this country is true in that our Military was primarily made up of civilian volunteers.

Unlike cowardly you,they signed up en masse to fight the Nazi's rather than leg it to another country to avoid fighting as you would have done.

As for the lady i'm in a relationship with, i met her online through a mutual lady friend .We met in person when she flew to London earlier this year for a photo-shoot.,and of course when she saw me she had the wow factor as women tend to have when they see me in person.The first words out of her mouth,after she'd stopped giggling , were "God you look like a rock star..you have this way about you ".
I will say no more about that  8)

I will be going to Belgrade later this year to spend more time together.

Your comment about Serbia is pertinent in that Serbian people have a reputation of being  pro-Russian.
However,Serbia has declared that the Russian annexation of Crimea was illegal and that Crimea is Ukraine.
They have also been supplying Ukraine with distiinctive missiles through a third-party.

You've got to be joking don't you, almost half the country go to uni & get degrees these days, about 44 percent of school leavers I recall the figure being. Degrees are nothing special these days as so many people have them. I myself have two separate undergraduate degrees, one in History and another in Architecture, on top of that I have a MA in History.

For most University stuff unless you're pretty unique and can do something most people can't you're going to be swamped with competition in most stuff you go for. Whatever one man can do the next can be trained to do likewise. If someone is highly talented in Maths or Science for example to a level others can't attain in a freak of nature almost Einstein like way and their is an absolute top level position few or no one else can do then they can potentially do really well and earn good money.

Everything else consider yourself swamped. So your son might well find himself swamped out with other applicants when he applies to be an Officer as there is good money in it. Not to say he couldn't get in and do well for himself but anything good money wise normally has a lot of people after it. In a UK where so many people have degrees I'm guessing quite a lot are going to go for Officer Army stuff year in year out, and just how Officers do they need each year? They're not retiring or jacking it in that quickly especially on good pay. Perhaps a spot of love action in Ukraine might boost his CV? Might come back a real life hero as you say.

As for me I decided a while ago that chasing careers battling it out with everyone else being beat down to the lowest denominator lacked common sense. We now have a situation where we have an oversupply of cheap skilled labour in this country because of so many people getting degrees, not helped by all the East European immigration from when we were a part of the EU. So I would be doing a harder skilled job for much the same pay as any other job which made no sense to me, I don't care for snobbery so it's all much the same to me. I would rather not be confined by a career job where I wouldn't get the pay off for doing that job which is most of them. Think instead of the freedom of allowing other possibilities than an obsessiveness to a career allows. I'm not there yet, I don't know for sure if I will every be, but the potential is there.

Well, with you're girl I would say think carefully about whether the Ukraine war is really all that important to you? You don't want to go fight or volunteer as an aid worker so why break a relationship with a hot girl over it? All wars eventually come and go and people move on and that war usually becomes more insignificant as time passes. As said it's not really your war so make anything of it. As you seem to be aware disagreements particularly early on can screw up a relationship, so why bring it up or get hung up on it? Actual model looking chicks are normally hard enough to hold onto.

Offline Daveman

When the pool shrinks
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2023, 01:43:13 PM »

This isn't far from the truth.  If you go there, I mean live there, her options are exactly what they were plus YOU.  When you bring her to your country, her options are virtually limitless.  So, I keep mine chained up in the shed next to the EX in the freezer. Seems to work.  :devil: :devil:

Do a forum search for Scottincrimea  or scottncrimea... something like that.  According to him, they were the perfect couple while living together in Simferopol. Then, on to the USA and... the sordid tale of woe begins...

I hated that for him because he seemed to be a great guy.  The moral of this is, Don't be Scott. Stay in Crimea! hahaha

Anyway, there are many things you can do to increase your physical attractiveness, you listed some above, as well as your aura/presence/whateverthehellthatis...  -- many of those physical changes will also increase your presence due to the confidence boost.
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
When the pool shrinks
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2023, 07:08:29 AM »
This isn't far from the truth.  If you go there, I mean live there, her options are exactly what they were plus YOU.  When you bring her to your country, her options are virtually limitless.  So, I keep mine chained up in the shed next to the EX in the freezer. Seems to work.  :devil: :devil:

Do a forum search for Scottincrimea  or scottncrimea... something like that.  According to him, they were the perfect couple while living together in Simferopol. Then, on to the USA and... the sordid tale of woe begins...

I hated that for him because he seemed to be a great guy.  The moral of this is, Don't be Scott. Stay in Crimea! hahaha

Anyway, there are many things you can do to increase your physical attractiveness, you listed some above, as well as your aura/presence/whateverthehellthatis...  -- many of those physical changes will also increase your presence due to the confidence boost.

Exactly, I came to realise a couple of years or so ago that bringing a FSW back to the UK (the West) would be a real viper's pit. Even an everyday looking girl with a reasonable figure guys would be taking a crack at here, a pretty girl and they would be all over her, I wouldn't be able to leave her side for one second. As you rightly say their options become limitless and then their are the societal differences on top.

Thanks for mentioning scottincrimea, I searched and found the divorce thread that he did:

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=9209.0

Just read his first few posts so far, turns out societal issues were screwing him over, once she was in the US she saw that other women (FSW & otherwise) had expensive cars etc and she thought she should be entitled to that too and that Scott was a bad husband as he couldn't provide that. So by taking her into a land where luxury items were commonplace their expectations were raised to expect those items. Had he kept her in Crimea as you say her expectations wouldn't have been raised to that level.

I haven't read nearly enough on Scott's thread(s) first time I've heard of him on this forum. My initial thoughts are though that he probably had a wife who was prone to materialist urges from the get go but these were contained when she was in Crimea along with her expectations. I think Scott quickly lost control of the situation by first taking her out of Crimes into a society that would quickly corrupt her and second by being too nice/too generous in being too agreeable to her whims & wishes. I think that likely made him a walk over and that may have been a fault from the get go. From my own experience of thinking being nice and agreeable to a FSW I learnt that can be a quick slippery slope downhill. Give into her demands and she'll want more and more and take advantage until all respect is lost and the relationship is screwed.

The problem of the wife having loyalty to get daughter and so not to him is evident also.

Were Scott to have a replay with a similar such woman but handle it differently, stay in her FSU country, be more self centred in what he wanted, etc I think it could of stood a better chance of it lasting.

Haven't read all the thread but seems her bad behaviour becoming dominant was an issue here. Of course she was in a land where she had plenty of options of other men so don't know if that was any factor. That's kind of the issue that it could be either other guys and/or society that does the relationship in other than those involved of course in the West.That's a whole huge heap of everyday dangers to a relationship that the relationship is being exposed to. Probably why divorce rates are so high among FSU relationship in the West about 80 percent divorce rate apparently. Better to be at/near the top of the tree and have her on a leash in a FSU country than risk screwing up a good thing by taking her to the West I reckon.

Offline Daveman

When the pool shrinks
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2023, 09:39:51 AM »
Women are extremely loyal - - to their emotions. If she's in love with you, she'll move mountains for you, if she isn't then she'll move mountains to justify crappy behavior that is aligned with her emotions.

I think it's safe to assert she neither loved nor respected Scott. He was a better *option* (not her prize) at the time but fell out of favor as soon as other options became present.
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Daveman

When the pool shrinks
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2023, 09:46:20 AM »
The point being, this is exactly the kind of ridiculocrity that happens, whether more or less dramatic, when a woman settles for you.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
When the pool shrinks
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2023, 12:34:21 PM »
Women are extremely loyal - - to their emotions. If she's in love with you, she'll move mountains for you, if she isn't then she'll move mountains to justify crappy behavior that is aligned with her emotions.

I think it's safe to assert she neither loved nor respected Scott. He was a better *option* (not her prize) at the time but fell out of favor as soon as other options became present.

Yeah I get it as you say going down the route of a woman that settles for you is not a good place to be I see that now. I appreciate you showing me this Daveman you're a good guy :)

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
When the pool shrinks
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2023, 12:53:42 PM »
As I recall, Scott was corresponding with a woman, but in the end, her (more physically attractive) friend horned in and that is who Scott ending up marrying.  It seemed to me, from his story, that his wife always wanted to be with him because she wanted to move abroad.  From most of what he posted, it seemed to me she was never in love with him.  krimster criticized him for not working to support his wife, but I believe the issues were deeper than that.  The cracks just became clearer once he refused to support her to a "standard" level once they were in the US.  She likely would have tired of him in Ukraine as well.  She didn't "settle".  She was always in charge, played the long game, and won.  Had he refused to take her to America, she likely would have left him.  Her behaviour was no more crappy than his.  But because he had a blue passport and a few shekels more than her, he was completely justified in what he did, right?

The point is, his story is not instructional beyond don't marry someone who doesn't love you to the depths of their soul.  Of course, that means most marriages won't occur.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

When the pool shrinks
« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2023, 01:06:20 PM »
Exactly, I came to realise a couple of years or so ago that bringing a FSW back to the UK (the West) would be a real viper's pit. Even an everyday looking girl with a reasonable figure guys would be taking a crack at here, a pretty girl and they would be all over her, I wouldn't be able to leave her side for one second. As you rightly say their options become limitless and then their are the societal differences on top.

Thanks for mentioning scottincrimea, I searched and found the divorce thread that he did:

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=9209.0

Just read his first few posts so far, turns out societal issues were screwing him over, once she was in the US she saw that other women (FSW & otherwise) had expensive cars etc and she thought she should be entitled to that too and that Scott was a bad husband as he couldn't provide that. So by taking her into a land where luxury items were commonplace their expectations were raised to expect those items. Had he kept her in Crimea as you say her expectations wouldn't have been raised to that level.

I haven't read nearly enough on Scott's thread(s) first time I've heard of him on this forum. My initial thoughts are though that he probably had a wife who was prone to materialist urges from the get go but these were contained when she was in Crimea along with her expectations. I think Scott quickly lost control of the situation by first taking her out of Crimes into a society that would quickly corrupt her and second by being too nice/too generous in being too agreeable to her whims & wishes. I think that likely made him a walk over and that may have been a fault from the get go. From my own experience of thinking being nice and agreeable to a FSW I learnt that can be a quick slippery slope downhill. Give into her demands and she'll want more and more and take advantage until all respect is lost and the relationship is screwed.

The problem of the wife having loyalty to get daughter and so not to him is evident also.

Were Scott to have a replay with a similar such woman but handle it differently, stay in her FSU country, be more self centred in what he wanted, etc I think it could of stood a better chance of it lasting.

Haven't read all the thread but seems her bad behaviour becoming dominant was an issue here. Of course she was in a land where she had plenty of options of other men so don't know if that was any factor. That's kind of the issue that it could be either other guys and/or society that does the relationship in other than those involved of course in the West.That's a whole huge heap of everyday dangers to a relationship that the relationship is being exposed to. Probably why divorce rates are so high among FSU relationship in the West about 80 percent divorce rate apparently. Better to be at/near the top of the tree and have her on a leash in a FSU country than risk screwing up a good thing by taking her to the West I reckon.

Sure.  Go ahead and justify your insanely controlling tendencies, borne of insecurity.  "She would have stayed with him indefinitely in Ukraine because "she had no other choice"".  You are mistaken.  She would have left him there as well.  That's the flaw in your "planning" to leash a woman (what a disgusting image).  In fact, women are more likely to dump you there because they have support around them.  Relationships based on love and mutual respect are not exposed to "everyday dangers".  Relationships built in sand are.  My prediction is that with your mentality, no relationship you have in Ukraine will succeed.  I wish you well, but you are your own worst enemy.  I just hope that whatever poor woman you sink your fangs into is not a homo Sovieticus, because you could just as easily end up being hit in the head and left on a street to die, than just being thrown out of your apartment.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Daveman

When the pool shrinks
« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2023, 01:16:39 PM »
Of course it's instructional on every single point I've been making. So is just about every other train wreck of a story here.

Yes, if she aint in love with you.. Don't marry her. If that means most marriages would not occur then that is best. Period. End of story. Attraction of at least 7,or get away from her.  Don't settle for a woman who settles for you. Women are women. They don't magically change via passport.

Offline Boethius

When the pool shrinks
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2023, 01:27:00 PM »
The "instruction" Trenchcoat took from you is "Don't import her. Keep her in her home country, where you can control her."  Nothing about love, or mutual respect, or building a life together. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541541
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 2548
Most Online Ever: 12701