It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Life Changes...Part Deux Part 2  (Read 126686 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Life Changes...Part Deux Part 2
« on: June 10, 2012, 04:11:09 PM »

During my Life Changes Part Deux thread some people congratulated me in the open or sent me friendly PM's. Some asked for advice or wished to meet me yet others ridicule, make threats, accuse me of being immoral and even a criminal. Interesting to see how people can read the same thing and react in completely opposite.

If you're new to the forum and haven't read the thread, click on the link below and figure out where you'd stand and how you feel and especially pay attention to how the average Western man reacts compared to FSU women when reading the same thing. Mentalities are certainly different.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=11638.0

Since the thread has been shut down I will answer some questions, thoughts and threats from the last two pages after I give and update to my married life.

My wife, A, has adjusted well to America and the more my friends and family know her, the more they love her. A has given my parents more hugs in the 6 months she's been here than I've given them in the last 20+ years. A few of my relatives have come up to me and told me when A first arrived they thought she had insincere motives but time proved them wrong and they can see my wife has a good heart. If any of the newbies here wonder how people will look at you and your foreign wife, it'll be fine if you picked a good one.

A's cooking has greatly improved but there's still much room for improvement. The worst meal she made for me is spaghetti with topped ketchup. I took a few bites and had to throw it away.

I took A to see the movie 3 Stooges and she said that is the stupidest comedy she ever seen but her sense of comedy isn't much different. I was laying on the bed naked while she was on the bed talking to her mom through Skype and she proceeded to turn the camera on my thingy that she has nicknamed “The Pet”. I covered up quick while she laughed. Later she confessed she turned the camera off before turning the camera on me.   

Another time I was laying on the floor playing with the cat while she was talking to my sisters on the couch. She came over and stepped on my stomach with both feet and asked if I hurt. I told her I can handle it but it's hard to breathe. She then took one foot off and placed that foot on The Pet. She told my sisters she is making omelete........with sausage. It was semi painful so I knocked her off. She told my sister to get a camera and the first few photos below showed what happened. I'm obviously stronger and forced her hands back. She has limited knowledge on the sensitivity of a man's pet so had a good talk with her afterwards to value and take good care of the pet and family jewels if she wants kids. Since we've been married the way she grabs, yanks, punches or steps on the pet is too aggressive. On the bright side it's better to be around a woman that is not afraid to touch “the pet” compared to a woman who is afraid. 

Notice in the photos the design and color on the wall. I told A she can design the house any way she wants and she has and still is doing so. Unfortunately the living room carpet is going to need to be replaced. She spilled paint on it and then the cat walked in the paint and made footsteps everywhere. A is also planting flower outside and stays active decorating the house and making it cozy.

Now I'll address some of the questions, concerns and threats from the previous thread.

Miri22 notices my wife didn't wear her ring in our honeymoon photos. She did on my birthday but you don't see her left hand based off the angles she's at in the photos. Currently she certainly wears the ring everyday...but just the gold band. The rock comes out when we go out to nice places. What's the big deal anyway if a wife doesn't wear the ring everyday as long as she sleeps in her husbands bed everyday? Did anybody notice I didn't wear a ring in any photo? Truth is, I've never worn a ring since I've been married. Don't worry about me, my wife isn't.

Sunandsail is worried about my IQ. Is anybody laughing because Bill Gates and Steve Jobs didn't finish college? If a person is greatly successful in ANYTHING in their life, it's best not to worry about their IQ but your own and your path to success. Some people may think I'm over my head but I can do this over and over again. I know how to bring good women into my life so writing Life Changes threads knowing I'd be happy and end up happy was easy to do. Now I've got it figured out bring great women into my life, I've got to learn how to do it with money.

Canadaman thinks I'm a hypocrite because I warned a poster years ago to be careful with what he says on the internet because he can lose his woman if he reads it. The guy I gave advice to years ago IS NOT me. One advice does not fit all. If you read my thread, I've had a robust dating life and if I'm not married to my wife, I would be anywhere from page 1-80 of my thread. That's not a bad thing because I'll never be lonely. Some men cry if they lost a woman. I won't. Women, including my wife are free and are free to come and go in my life without me becoming an emotional wreck. 

Globetrotter is upset a middle aged Hispanic, Asian, Arabian American, fat balding man who works with dirt for a living is getting the women. Anybody else feel all the women belongs to them?   

Globetrotter thinks I'm promoting my path to success to everyone yet I"m trying to help people. They can take what they want. Few men have the courage to write the story of their lives before it finishes. I can do this because I know my worth. I can get lots of dates with FSU women right here in America. With time I can find a real gem and I did. Globetrotter thinks I'm bragging but I'm simply giving men here food for thought. If I can do it, they can too but some may have to make changes in their lives and changes how they pursue women. I recommend dating as much women as possible. A guy will have more choices to choose from and most importantly get experience dating since he will learn what works and don't work with the opposite sex. Learning is the key, getting angry at me is not. Most people are searching for that path to happiness but if one makes their path happy, a lot of people, including women, are going to want to walk that path.

The fact is most men reading at the forum have been in long marriages and are now in the hunt again. They forgot how to date. They forgot how to act around women. They are probably bad lovers due to the lack of sex from last few years of a disintigrating marriage. At this forum they can get a few good words of encouragement and they may learn that their butt is getting kicked by other men in the game of love. I understand a guy can get angry by what I wrote but I also understand guys can get better. I wrote my thread for the guys who want to get better. If a guy can get himself in the top 10% of males, he's going to be a very busy man with the ladies. If he can attract just 10% of the women out there, he's going to be a very busy man. The hardest part of pursuing women will be to pick out wife material out of the ladies he's involved with. 

Muhz wants to spit on my face. Everybody is free to spit on my face. Come see me. Keep in mind when you meet me, you're not going to be standing behind safety of a computer screen.   

People are curious how the public reacts to a very young woman walking hand in hand with a middle aged man. My wife holds my arm almost every time we go out. Nobody's given us strange looks. Nobody has said anything negative at least not where I can hear it. When A walks outside or in a room, she commands attention which gets me attention because I'm her man. She is tall and beautiful and people don't get the impression she's desperate for any man and in particular an older man. Those people may get the impression that there is something good about me that attracts those kind of women. 

A and I were at a cosmetic store and the lady there enthusiastically said she remembers us. I told her “You have a good memory because that was 4 months ago.” Because my wife is good looking most people won't forget her looks. My wife tells me I'm ugly so most people won't forget my looks either. 

A wanted to be a brunette for awhile so I bought her a wig. Where's Rivcardo? I know he likes brunettes. While at a restaurant our waitress was staring at A and I asked the waitress what's on her mind. She said “Is she the same woman you came in with last week?” I replied “Yes, she is but changed her hair. Next time I do come in here with a different woman, you know the rules, don't say anything” and I winked at her. We all had a good laugh. A with wig in last photo. If too people interact well in public, why should anyone be concerned with their lives based on age?

Ade is actively searching for my wife on the internet to harm my marriage. When I met my wife, people thought she was going to scam me but people now feel she's such an angel and she needs protection from me! I'm stunned this action is coming from a man who has admitted to being a troublemaker in his youth and contacting prostitutes. I think his time would be better spent paying back debt to those he harmed. Speaking of time, how can a man happily married have time to search for another man's woman? In the name of all that is good and just, he must feel it's okay but isn't time is better spent doing something more significant such as feeding the homeless or housing the hungry? How about shaving the whales?

What do you think ladies and gentleman? Is it a good thing at this forum to contact other member's family with malicious intent if you don't like those members based off religion, politics, the way they live their life or what they say? There's always somebody that doesn't like you so does it make it right they try to inject themselves into your life? Mike Tyson who has a checkered past recently got married. Maybe Ade should contact Tyson's wife just in case she didn't read the internet about Mike Tyson's past. Why does a man feel a need to contact another man's wife to warn her? Does he feel women are too stupid to judge for themselves who they marry? I've got 6 months marriage to my wife. The thread I wrote and the thread I'm now writing is not going to get me divorced. How many men here feel their wives would divorce them if they wrote what I wrote? What is your worth as a husband? Are you walking on pins and needles? I'm not.

We've all done it. Both men and women discuss with friends what they don't discuss with their spouse. I'm sure guys/gals talk about women/men past and present with others in social settings. Unfortunately there are rats who spreads the converstation with unintended people.

What's the source of Ade's anger? Did I talk about sex and my dating history too much? Sex is part of relationships and something a lot of recently divorced men are lacking. Being in a loveless marriage for too long they forgot how to talk to women, date, and the signs of a woman into them. They go to the FSU and come here and ask questions if it's normal for women to take them into a store and ask them to buy a $400 pair of shoes or $700 coat. While their girls are talking to them about merchandise, they can compare their conversations to women with mine. Believe it or not, whe a woman considers a relationship with a man, they are open to talk about sex. These things happen! At least with my dating experiences.   

My wife won't be angry if she read about my dates with other women. She feels she married a winner, not a loser. Winners attract lots of women so she's recognizes I've had lots of opportunities. My wife have asked if the other women enjoyed certain sexual positions. She doesn't hold my experience with past women against me. 

I once participated on another forum. An attorney wrote a trip report and was getting serious with one girl. He also reported he visited a strip club. I wrote him a PM and and told him “there are a few posters hostile to you that behave like punks and I feel those guys would sabatoge your relationship. You put out a lot of info and her's a link to your girl.” He wrote back that it was his girl at the link I provided and he will contact a moderator to remove some info. Like the punks, I disagreed with the attorney's political beliefs based off his past posts yet when it came to right and wrong, I'm not a punk and sided with his right to speak freely at the forum. Ade is a punk.

If for some reason my marriage ends for any reason, what does Ade thinks going to happen? I will have another robust dating life and he will again have to spend his energy to hunt down the women in my life to tell them how bad I am. It's best for Ade to let women decide for themselves if a man is or is not marriage material. In my younger day, women I dated used to tell  me I'm a nice guy. I took that as a compliment but later I learned that is a way women tell men they consider them as a friend only. Most ladies I've dated since my last marriage say I'm a good man. That means they will consider more than just friendship with me.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 04:25:12 PM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Life Changes...Part Deux Part 2
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 04:45:03 PM »
Billy, considering your wife's playful proclivities, you should consider wearing one of these in self-defence ;):

« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 04:47:17 PM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 05:17:07 PM »
I certainly don't agree with everything BillyB posts...

However, I am always happy to listen to someone and see if what they have to say can serve as useful information, or serve as something that should cause me to reflect on my own life and behavior.

Sorry, I have no control over Ade and what he does or does not do ...  :popcorn:
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 05:58:22 PM »
...A wanted to be a brunette for awhile so I bought her a wig. Where's Rivcardo? I know he likes brunettes. While at a restaurant our waitress was staring at A and I asked the waitress what's on her mind. She said “Is she the same woman you came in with last week?” I replied “Yes, she is but changed her hair. Next time I do come in here with a different woman, you know the rules, don't say anything” and I winked at her. We all had a good laugh. A with wig in last photo. If too people interact well in public, why should anyone be concerned with their lives based on age? 

I prefer her as a blonde - or maybe she just needs a different wig!  8)

Offline mies

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 10:14:11 PM »
Billy, you look happy in the photos. I am very happy for you  :thumbsup:

as for the skype story and the carpet sex play with your sister involved - this is way too bizarre for me, and I am not exactly a prude. But good for you. Maybe in your family a "sex play" in front of immediate relatives is considered to be a part of "proper family values."

Offline timinua

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 10:15:24 PM »

My wife won't be angry if she read about my dates with other women. She feels she married a winner, not a loser. Winners attract lots of women so she's recognizes I've had lots of opportunities. My wife have asked if the other women enjoyed certain sexual positions. She doesn't hold my experience with past women against me. 

A big part of the psyche of FSU women involves a very complicated set of jealousies. But it's not jealousies about the past.

Being proud to have something isn't so much about having as it is about others not having. This goes for material possessions as well as their husband/boyfriend. If a woman's husband has a prolific past, it makes her seem more like a winner for "catching him." She is not jealous of his past (but will be very jealous of the present).

Certainly not all women/girls are like this, but most are.
Online Russian - join me in learning Russian and learning more about Russian and Ukrainian cultures.

Offline Ade

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 10:57:35 PM »
Ade is actively searching for my wife on the internet to harm my marriage.

Nope. Not any more. And she was just a barely legal teenage girlfriend of a forty-something dude when I and my wife tried to point her to that other thread of yours.

Speaking of time, how can a man happily married have time to search for another man's woman?

And how can a "successful" man like you have so much time to spend writing so many self congratulatory words. I'm sure your word count exceeds mine by at least an order of magnitude Billy.

What do you think ladies and gentleman? Is it a good thing at this forum to contact other member's family with malicious intent if you don't like those members based off religion, politics, the way they live their life or what they say? There's always somebody that doesn't like you so does it make it right they try to inject themselves into your life? Mike Tyson who has a checkered past recently got married. Maybe Ade should contact Tyson's wife just in case she didn't read the internet about Mike Tyson's past. Why does a man feel a need to contact another man's wife to warn her? Does he feel women are too stupid to judge for themselves who they marry? I've got 6 months marriage to my wife. The thread I wrote and the thread I'm now writing is not going to get me divorced. How many men here feel their wives would divorce them if they wrote what I wrote? What is your worth as a husband? Are you walking on pins and needles? I'm not.

Yes. Very melodramatic of you.  :rolleyes:  I think your definition of "malicious intent" and "family member" deviates from the norm.

We've all done it. Both men and women discuss with friends what they don't discuss with their spouse. I'm sure guys/gals talk about women/men past and present with others in social settings. Unfortunately there are rats who spreads the converstation with unintended people.

Rats? lol

What's the source of Ade's anger? 

You are confusing anger with the concern for teenager groomed at 17 by a man in his forties. Think about that for a minute if you're able.

Ade is a punk.

Actually, in the 70's, I was for a while. Had the zippered trousers and everything.  ;D

If for some reason my marriage ends for any reason, what does Ade thinks going to happen? I will have another robust dating life and he will again have to spend his energy to hunt down the women in my life to tell them how bad I am.

Dude, get over yourself. You really aren't that important you know.  :rolleyes:  You're such a drama queen I have to wonder if all of this is just some gay pratical joke or something. Seriously.

Offline erikmagenta

• Banned Member
  • A wing and a prayer...
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 12:00:54 AM »
Billy,

Interesting story which shows that love does not come in only one size and flavor, it comes in all sorts of different ways.  I take it your wife is much younger than you are?  That has also been going on for eons.  Some younger women simply like older men.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 12:29:15 AM by AnonMod »

Offline Ade

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012, 12:31:48 AM »
Billy,

Interesting story which shows that love does not come in only one size and flavor, it comes in all sorts of different ways.  I take it your wife is much younger than you are?  That has also been going on for eons.  Some younger women simply like older men.

I take it that you're not entirely conversant with Billy's other thread? Perhaps you'd like to take a read before commenting further?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 01:10:29 AM by Ade »

Offline pitbull

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2012, 02:06:01 AM »

She then took one foot off and placed that foot on The Pet. She told my sisters she is making omelete........with sausage. It was semi painful so I knocked her off. She told my sister to get a camera and the first few photos below showed what happened. I'm obviously stronger and forced her hands back. She has limited knowledge on the sensitivity of a man's pet so had a good talk with her afterwards to value and take good care of the pet and family jewels if she wants kids. Since we've been married the way she grabs, yanks, punches or steps on the pet is too aggressive. On the bright side it's better to be around a woman that is not afraid to touch “the pet” compared to a woman who is afraid. 

Oh, how incredibly cute!

Billy, please post more pictures
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline Muzh

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2012, 08:06:19 AM »

Muhz wants to spit on my face. Everybody is free to spit on my face. Come see me. Keep in mind when you meet me, you're not going to be standing behind safety of a computer screen.   

Gee, I don't remember that.

Er..., I mean, Oh please Billy forgive me. I'm so scared now.

Did I mentioned you are a pig? THAT I did say.  :rolleyes:

AND it is MUZH. Why are people having so many problems spelling 4 little letters in order?
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Ade

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2012, 08:13:43 AM »
as for the skype story and the carpet sex play with your sister involved - this is way too bizarre for me, and I am not exactly a prude. But good for you. Maybe in your family a "sex play" in front of immediate relatives is considered to be a part of "proper family values."

Yep. Classy.  ;)

Offline BC

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2012, 09:08:15 AM »
All this reminds me of facebook...

Offline Gator

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2012, 11:27:06 AM »
A big part of the psyche of FSU women involves a very complicated set of jealousies. But it's not jealousies about the past.

Being proud to have something isn't so much about having as it is about others not having. This goes for material possessions as well as their husband/boyfriend. If a woman's husband has a prolific past, it makes her seem more like a winner for "catching him." She is not jealous of his past (but will be very jealous of the present).

A gem - good observation of the FSUW psyche.  Reminds me of the "bucket of crabs" metaphor.   Not just FSUW but FSU people in general (with ample exceptions, of course).

Offline CanadaMan

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 08:57:34 PM »
That was quite the hit list you compiled Billy. I was surprised to find myself included on it.

Canadaman thinks I'm a hypocrite because I warned a poster years ago to be careful with what he says on the internet because he can lose his woman if he reads it.   

Billy, I never said I think you are a hypocrite.
You do not know what I think.

You read my post and came up with *your interpretation* of it.

It's sad that I have to spell this out to you, because it should have been obvious.

The intention of my post was not to accuse you of being a hypocrite, but rather to show something extremely ironic.

Contrary to what you may have assumed, I was not on a witch hunt to find dirt on you.

I was simply reading through some older posts from a few years ago when all of a sudden I noticed a comment you made in one of them.

The comment almost jumped out of the computer screen at me.  It was so ironic, after reading parts of your marathon 'Life Changes' thread.

BillyB

Re: Belarus trip report with photos!
    « Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 03:53:46 PM »

... I understand you're happy about your pride and joy but you might want to hold back on some of the details. I seen an incident where a guy lost his fiancee based on what he said on the internet.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 02:53:04 PM »
If I were you I would go through the marriage contract and check if it has not been agreed that she hasthe right to keep any acquired pets.
Otherwise you could be in for a nasty surprise.  :rolleyes:
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2012, 10:51:20 AM »

The bad new is that I regretably had to send A back home. It had to be done and it's going to be quite around the house for some time. :sad:

The good news is that I have more free time on my hands and I will spend more time with some of the finest people in the world right here on RWD. I'll post more photos, catch up on what happened in life and continue the Vegas vacation I couldn't finish in the locked thread.....that is until A comes back after visiting family in Ukraine.

One evening A and I went to see David copperfield. When needing an audience member for his Illusions David likes choosing pretty ladies   He chose a Japanese, Russian and Ukrainian lady which happened to be A. David commented on how short A's dress was. A was chosen for the rose trick and she got to keep it afterwards.  After the show some people asked if she was in on the trick but that wasn't the case. Photos below.

Billy, considering your wife's playful proclivities, you should consider wearing one of these in self-defence ;) :

Order me an extra large Sandro!

I prefer her as a blonde - or maybe she just needs a different wig!  8)

I like A as a blonde too but I don't mind the variety. I told her she can go black, red or any other color as long as she doesn't cut her hair short.

Billy, you look happy in the photos. I am very happy for you  :thumbsup:

Thanks mies. I'm not sure sex play in front of family is proper family values either but there is value.

Almost got in trouble. A found some photos of my previous fiancee on a bookshelf. Some of the photos I posted in this thread.
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1303.0

She was upset and I showed her the dust on the back of the photos and proving I haven't touched them in over a year. She was fine after she realized the past is the past. A few weeks later she told me Natalia looks like a good woman. I told her she was a really good woman and I know how to find them.

Since A's arrival last year, months went by without A meeting my friends. She ask me if I had any friends. By the tone of her voice I knew she was serious. I don't usually talk about other women but I showed her my cell phone and contacts. Most of my friends are women and most have Slavic names. My male friends have families and are busy and understand I'm busy with A. A didn't like that I didn't erase the ladies numbers but she wasn't upset that I wasn't lonely before her and my equipment works properly.

If I were you I would go through the marriage contract and check if it has not been agreed that she hasthe right to keep any acquired pets.
Otherwise you could be in for a nasty surprise.  :rolleyes:

You mean "John Wayne Bobbitt" surprise?

Speaking of pets, we got a new toy(mini) Chihuahua. That little thing has only has one favorite and it's A.  Anytime I get close to A the dog shows me her teeth, growls and barks. It's hard to get quiet romantic time anymore.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline pitbull

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 03:14:00 PM »
So, what is A. planning to do medium and long-term? Is she going to college?
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2012, 03:38:11 PM »
Hi Billy, glad to see things are still good with you guys and welcome back!
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2012, 10:49:28 PM »

Here are a few pics of A at the hotel/casino Luxor and I'm reposting a few of my favorite pics of A since I'm all alone and going back over my memories of her.

So, what is A. planning to do medium and long-term? Is she going to college?

She wants to be a doctor but I think that decision is influenced by her mom who is a doctor. I took her to a college to get some info. After learning it will consume 12 years of her life and difficult math is needed, she changed her mind. 12 years studying will interfere with family life for too long and although A knows 5 languages and is strong on one side of the brain, she is weak on the other that includes math.

Another option she is considering is getting a job at Boeing. Airplane sales are good and if she gets her foot in the door doing any job, she may move on to a different department. She would like to get into international business and Boeing sells all over. One reason she would consider a job before college is because she would like to help her mom and doesn't want me to do it.

Hi Billy, glad to see things are still good with you guys and welcome back!

Thanks. Where are you and Lena at with your journey? She coming soon?

Offline TheTraveler

• Married to a Disproportionately Hot Russian Wife
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2012, 05:46:20 AM »

I take it that you're not entirely conversant with Billy's other thread? Perhaps you'd like to take a read before commenting further?

erik, i'd disregard ade's invitation to be a 'cross-poster' -- one who drags a beef with a poster to each new thread.  it's difficult, and i don't always succeed in this regard, but i try to wipe the slate clean with each new thread.  for example, i am repulsed by muzh's political posts, but if i had carried a grudge then i wouldn't have noticed that he seems like a good husband/father, and i wouldn't have noticed that we occupy a lot of common ground on other topics.  that's just one example of many.

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 06:03:31 AM »
Contributing to the delinquency of a minor (alcohol).

GOB
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

Offline BC

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 06:29:55 AM »
Contributing to the delinquency of a minor (alcohol).

GOB

Underage consumption of alcohol in some states is allowed on private, non alcohol-selling premises as long as the under age person has the consent and/or is accompanied by the physical presence of a parent or legal guardian.

I guess BillyB would be classified as a legal guardian.

According to http://drinkingage.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=002591#A  Nevada is one of the 29 states where this would apply.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 06:31:32 AM by BC »

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2012, 06:46:51 AM »
Underage consumption of alcohol in some states is allowed on private, non alcohol-selling premises as long as the under age person has the consent and/or is accompanied by the physical presence of a parent or legal guardian.

Yeah, I had to go check out your link BC as far as Virginia is concerned to see if they had changed their laws.

My best friend that I grew up with was convicted of contributing to the delinquency of a minor back in the mid 70's.

Believe it or not Mike (21 yo) was finishing his time up at Virginia Tech and one night he was out at one of the local watering holes in Blacksburg drinking with his 19 yo college squeeze.  >:D

There was an off duty cop there. He caught my buddy sneaking drinks to his girl.

Next thing he knew, he was in front of a judge and found guilty.

Don't kid yourselves, this is a very serious conviction that will follow you around the rest of your life.

Mike was able to get his record expunged later in life, but as a successful engineer working for Rockwell Industries he was still called into the head office by his superiors SEVERAL times to explain his conviction.

Especially when sensitive government contracts/projects were in play.

GOB

« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 06:51:20 AM by GoodOlBoy »
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2012, 07:11:16 AM »

Where are you and Lena at with your journey? She coming soon?

Still waiting on the NOA2 which I figure should be another 1.5 months. I plan on attending her interview with her and then will bring her back with me 2 weeks after that!!!! Hoping it is somtime in January!!!  :clapping:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541536
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 2066
Most Online Ever: 12701