It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: AM and RW ... are we compatible?  (Read 104888 times)

Offline nichka

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: None (yet)
AM and RW ... are we compatible?
« on: April 13, 2012, 07:27:38 AM »
Hello everyone! I am doing a research about difficulties and differences  AM facing when in a cross-cultural relationship. It's not a secret, RW are complex individuals and require  a lot of understanding and patience from AM.
I would appreciate if AM share with me their difficulties with dating, marrying and living with RW.
As well as I will answer all questions that you might have as of how to approach RW and what her phrases/reactions  might mean. :rules:
Thank you in advance for your time and participation.
Let the party begin! :popcorn:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 10:17:46 AM by nichka »
Nichka

Offline Belvis

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
It's not a secret, RW are complex individuals that require understanding and patience.
Get lost, complex individual :)

Offline nichka

I would take it as a warm :welcome: from you Belvis.
But to be serious, I honestly think that Russian Women are complex with their moods, beliefs, games, views on this world, along with the different idea of " being happy" 8)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 10:20:02 AM by nichka »
Nichka

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
I would take it as a warm :welcome: from you Belvis.
But to be serious, I honestly think that Russian Women are complex with their moods, beliefs, games, views on this world, along with the different idea of " being happy" 8)

It's because of the 'Russian Soul.'  No other culture has such.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline OlgaH

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Welcome Nichka

Ah, complex mood and an idea of being happy (at a Turkey resort)  :D

Offline Misha

Re: AM and RW ... are we compatible?
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 11:26:17 AM »
What is the research you are doing?

Offline nichka

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 11:26:34 AM »
Russian soul... I agree.
One American friend of mine , has been always amazed by  the mixture of emotions  and feelings that are boiling inside me... as he used to say " mysterious unknown and very exciting Russian beauty.."  . It was nice to hear, but sad at the same time, because I had so many situations , where I simply couldn't explain what I felt , and why one minute I would be happy, and then suddenly sad and inside myself  just from listening to a song
Nichka

Offline nichka

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 11:30:09 AM »
Hi Misha,
 I am trying to analyse  all misunderstandings  between AM & RW, along with the shocking acts of AM that make our women want to puke and dump the AM. ( Like him  blowing  nose while at the table with his Russian Lady and  in the middle of dinner) :deadhorse:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 12:21:33 PM by nichka »
Nichka

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 12:14:12 PM »
Russian soul... I agree.
One American friend of mine , has been always amazed by  the mixture of emotions  and feelings that are boiling inside me... as he used to say " mysterious unknown and very exciting Russian beauty.."  . It was nice to hear, but sad at the same time, because I had so many situations , where I simply couldn't explain what I felt , and why one minute I would be happy, and then suddenly sad and inside myself  just from listening to a song

Ahah! So that is Russian Soul!...I'll be damned!

Well Nichka, the latter part of your post suggests we also have these periods with American women, so don't be too concerned about it.

The initial portion of the statement is just simply American men's patronizing way to reap the rewards of your post-period state, or as we usually say at home..."just trying to get lucky"

Don't be alarmed, both, if detected in time and attended to properly, will come and go like a midnight train to Georgia.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 12:32:35 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Misha

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 01:07:54 PM »
Hi Misha,
 I am trying to analyse  all misunderstandings  between AM & RW, along with the shocking acts of AM that make our women want to puke and dump the AM. ( Like him  blowing  nose while at the table with his Russian Lady and  in the middle of dinner) :deadhorse:

Ah, so it is personal research then ;) However, I have to ask where you found this sample of AM that blow their nose while at the table? Hopefully, you are not married to one of these men who want to make RW puke  >:D  However, I do believe you are overstating the difference between RW and the other women of the planet :)

Offline nichka

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 02:00:08 PM »
Well, yes , that is a personal research.  And , no I am not married to AM. I dated AM for a few years and everything was good in terms of having fun time, talking about careers and goals in life.He was very intelligent, caring and funny person, but  and he tried to be a part of everything what was important to me. But there was always something that was missing ... Big Time! That was the reason I didn't marry him. Luckily I found the men who I love with all my heart . He is Ukrainian. He is the man I feel protected with , strong, real man.
As of the  good manners of AM, to be honest I do work in a very upscale professional environment with high class American men, and yes they are blowing their nose in the middle of lunch , burping accidently  and dont care much how they dressed. It does bother me , but I don't judge them. I like working with them , but that's where it starts and ends.
Nichka

Offline Daveman

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 02:58:02 PM »
Well, yes , that is a personal research.  And , no I am not married to AM. I dated AM for a few years and everything was good in terms of having fun time, talking about careers and goals in life.He was very intelligent, caring and funny person, but  and he tried to be a part of everything what was important to me. But there was always something that was missing ... Big Time! That was the reason I didn't marry him. Luckily I found the men who I love with all my heart . He is Ukrainian. He is the man I feel protected with , strong, real man.
As of the  good manners of AM, to be honest I do work in a very upscale professional environment with high class American men, and yes they are blowing their nose in the middle of lunch , burping accidently  and dont care much how they dressed. It does bother me , but I don't judge them. I like working with them , but that's where it starts and ends.

Now this oughtta get good in a hurry!  :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Welcome Nichka, glad you found your love.  Wherever with whomever.

As to the topic heading... nah... they're not really compatible..  ;D    but pretty darn good together in bed.. so it's a decent trade off..  >:D >:D >:D   The rest is just fluff anyway ... used for the sole purpose of getting back into the bed..

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 03:01:45 PM »
Quick answer:

No.

Offline calmissile

• Spouse's Country: Kyrgyzstan
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 03:08:22 PM »
Olga,

I sure wish the video had sub-titles in English.  This would be a riot to understad in English.  ;D

Offline Daveman

AM and RW? Compatible?? Bwahahah!
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2012, 03:16:16 PM »
Welcome Nichka

Turkish resorts???

Let's plaaaayyyyyy GA GAAAA! The game of desire....

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=13222.msg261259#msg261259

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 03:18:41 PM by Daveman »
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline OlgaH

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2012, 03:25:17 PM »
Olga,

I sure wish the video had sub-titles in English.  This would be a riot to understad in English.  ;D

subtitles?   ::)   it would be,  pardon me, something like:  "f-k you f-ing motherf..er, f-k off, son of a b-ch, come here f-khead..." though Russian foul language is more colorful and richer... as a Russian soul  ;D

Offline Spoon

• Trips: 1 - 3
Welcome Nichka

Ahh yes, the Russian entitlement attitude rears it's ugly head (again) ;) He was always in trouble once the shoe came off!!!
"Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night."
-Dave Barry

Offline OlgaH

Ahh yes, the Russian entitlement attitude rears it's ugly head (again) ;) He was always in trouble once the shoe came off!!!

I would give her a chance to experience a Turkish "monkey house" if I were a manager of that resort  ;D

Offline Belvis

Russian soul... I agree.
It's because of the 'Russian Soul.'  No other culture has such.

Nichka, ML was sarcastic  ;)

Offline calmissile

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2012, 06:45:24 PM »
Olga,

I got the drift of her expressions just by her body language.  What I was curious about, was she arguing with another customer, her boyfriend or husband, etc.  Also, what started the argument?

Did he belch at the table?     ;D

Offline OlgaH

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2012, 07:05:18 PM »
Olga,

I got the drift of her expressions just by her body language.  What I was curious about, was she arguing with another customer, her boyfriend or husband, etc.  Also, what started the argument?

Did he belch at the table?     ;D

no, in the video she is drunk and arguing with a barman because she has to wait for her drink, as I understood.

"Did not you see Russian drunk women? You will see..." - she also said

That woman in the video is a typical "bydlo" with attitude as we say in Russia "cattle" more over "drunk cattle" 

Offline calmissile

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2012, 07:11:04 PM »
Olga,

Thanks for clearing it up.  I had guessed that someone had insulted her and she was responding.
Ha Ha Ha.   I guess if we go to the bar to get a woman a drink, we better not take too long. ;D

Yes, I have seen a drunk FSU women.  I think it was the only time she was in a good mood.

Offline OlgaH

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2012, 07:16:11 PM »
Calmissile,

Because of such women and men like in the video the Russian tourists have a bad reputations... and very often they are called Russian pigs.

BTW there is a Russian saying: make a person drunk and you will see his/her true nature  ;)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 07:19:41 PM by OlgaH »

Offline calmissile

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2012, 07:23:22 PM »

BTW there is a Russian saying: make a person drunk and you will see his/her true nature   

OLga,

I totally agree.  I think the expression must be universal!  It is so true.  It's hard to mask or fake your true personality when drinking.  I'm glad I am a happy drunk.   ;D

Offline Boethius

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2012, 09:02:20 PM »
BTW there is a Russian saying: make a person drunk and you will see his/her true nature 

There is the same saying in English. :)

Perhaps Sandro can confirm, but I think this is in Egypt, not Turkey.   I think the language of the staff was Arabic, but I could be mistaken.

I recall lots of complaints about the drunken behaviour of Brits in Greece and Spain.  But, they were largely students.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:27:28 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541540
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 2112
Most Online Ever: 12701