It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Struggle For Ukraine  (Read 314942 times)

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #3325 on: October 09, 2023, 08:43:06 AM »
the chessboard is definitely bigger than just Ukraine
Israel has been added
we got Armenia
we got Moldova and Georgia
we got Syria
we got Wagner in Africa - and they just lost an IL-76 cargo plane!
and of course Russia and Ukraine
we can expect North Korea and China to also make moves now...
it's all buildin towards the end of next year

about two days from now, about half of Israel's total Army is going to mobilize and invade and occupy ALL of Gaza

and seize every weapon, and kill/capture every Gaza Hamas fighter

the place will be leveled, cuz every sq meter is gonna be fought for
afterwards...
all tunnels sealed, all weapons mfg bulldozed
every building with a sniper shelled by tanks
The end of Gaza...
thousands and thousands and thousands of them dead
almost all of them are homeless

if Iranian cruise missiles strike Israel during this time
Israel will destroy Iran's nuclear infrastructure with USA's help
so a war within another war!
will the saudis join us/israel or not?

this'll be the biggest ground war for Israel since the Yom Kippur war in '73
Israel must destroy all tunnels, weapon production/storage and confiscate all weapons, and kill or capture all who are armed in Gaza without exception

but...
what you guys don't see, is what Israel is showin over and over to the soldiers it just mobilized
the videos of dead teenaged israeli girls, stripped naked and their corpses abused by crowds of islamic men

and little kidnapped frightened israeli kids beaten by adults with sticks
but EVERY Israeli soldier has SEEN this over and over (their commanders make sure of it)

and that's WHY it's gonna be a freakin massacre
soon as the IDF moves in to Gaza and the shootin starts
it'll turn more into a "feeding frenzy" than a fight

if I were Arab livin in Gaza, i'd GTF outta there ASAP!!!!
I would not sleep in any of that crappy construction over there, cuz it'll be your tomb

sleep only outside
in some place not visible from the air

and make a straight line to the nearest Exit and RUN as fast as you can!!!!
if you leave RIGHT NOW!
you might just make it out in time
otherwise...
retribution is coming
and it will strike thee down with FURIOUS ANGER...

meanwhile pay Hamas to NOT shoot rockets from your neighborhood
and pick some other poorer neighborhood instead
and they get blown up by Israeli counter-missiles and NOT you!

that's what I'm here for...
to help you people...
cuz. i'm a "giver"

if YOU GENUINELY accept the consequences for all of mankind's sins
and you are willing to lay down your life as secular punisment for mankind's sins
can you turn that into a tax-free business shelter?
Asking for a friend...

Jesus Saves!
Now So Can You!
By Creating Your Very Own Church!!!!
gott is mitt uns
and GLOVES!!!
No More Cold Hands or Heart!
Prosperity Gospel Baby
nothin but Blue Skies, from now on...
basking in the glory of God's ETERNAL LOVE
which is like SUNSHINE
to help your heart GROW
as well as your bank account

the good lord, helps those
who HELP THEMSELVES

« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 02:01:05 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3326 on: October 18, 2023, 11:41:02 PM »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3327 on: October 19, 2023, 06:52:28 AM »
Trench can offer an "off-ramp" from the Ukraine war...
no Ukrainian man can do that

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3328 on: October 19, 2023, 08:16:59 AM »
Check the soldiers, Trench.

What can you possibly offer?

http://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/17b8sf2/ukrainian_soldiers_on_the_battlefield/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

Lol, yes they are female Ukrainian soldiers and many foxy looking ones :P

However none of them are in the front line, it's all for show for 'the gram'. A lot of posing it up, they may or may not be signed up (some may just be donning the army gear for fun) but even if they are like I said way back the Army will offer them behind the lines support roles. They may be way, way behind the lines as guards to military sites, at checkpoints etc, stuff just to free up make soldiers for the front. In that they are of course useful but it's not dangerous front line stuff, just posey stuff for the camera.

I know a few females do volunteer for the front but they are extremely few in number and rarely the pretty girls we see here in this video. Yes an exception can always be fished out here or there. I don't blame these girls in life you are born a certain way and these girls while they could go on the front line it's not really their scene, yes they could get with it and either survive or not but they aren't initially the usual sort of material that go for that stuff.

Why these girls are doing this stuff for the camera? is another issue.

Are they just doing it for fun, obviously for the Posey pictures, but because they want a Ukrainian Soldier? Or are trying to entice Ukrainian men to enlist? Who knows. I doubt they are really with it in terms of the situation men are facing at the front and I think they will please themselves. Soldier girl pin up today, foreign man seeker tommorow.

I'm not saying they are devious or can't be trusted as such, many women have legitimate reasons to be abroad from the war, problems & issues why they can't be in Ukraine. Some suffer too badly from sounds of bombardment or have children where the parents don't wish to risk being randomly killed by a drone that slip through, etc.

I think Krim is right, there are different women that want different things and some Ukrainian guys are just not going to suit all Ukrainian women not because they aren't decent guys but because of circumstance and that can be the deciding factor.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3329 on: October 19, 2023, 08:58:25 AM »
Russia's attempt to outflank the West's support for Ukraine
by funding Hama's attack on Israel....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/sanctioned-but-unstopped-is-russia-using-garantex-to-politically-distract-from-its-ukrainian-stalemate/ar-AA1iuhTF?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=e101bdc87cd241d295cc2f0618b42285&ei=57

if the US economy is faltering due to elevated petrol costs
then Nov 2024 is a MAJOR opportunity for Putin
even better than what it was for the Soviets in Nov 1963
maybe a symbolic political assassination
can be even more effective than an actual one
for example, "Hillary's emails" was entirely engineered by the kremlin (russians hacking, and bribing FBI to "leak" before election)
slovo te mamichka

weird thought:
when Putin dies, will one of his "body doubles" take his place
will there be a never ending line of Putin doubles, effectively making Putin immortal

there is not a single country in the world that is prepared for a MAJOR WAR
so I don't believe we're getting WW3 now
but sometime in the future
after everybody starts rearming
which has already started
and it looks like WW3 will be a limited nuclear war
and NOT armegeddon

if you compare our timeline to WWII
I think we're in the early 30s now

later there will be even more wars when climate change triggers famines, etc
Our brand is Crisis

we are going from a land of plenty
to one of scarcity
a lot of folks are gonna be REALLY unhappy in the future
chaos ensues
helter skelter in the bomb shelter

« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 09:22:51 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #3330 on: October 19, 2023, 11:55:33 AM »
Trench can offer an "off-ramp" from the Ukraine war...
no Ukrainian man can do that

A woman who enrols as a soldier in the UAF in all likelihood isn’t looking for an off ramp.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #3331 on: October 19, 2023, 11:58:28 AM »
Lol, yes they are female Ukrainian soldiers and many foxy looking ones :P

However none of them are in the front line, it's all for show for 'the gram'. A lot of posing it up, they may or may not be signed up (some may just be donning the army gear for fun) but even if they are like I said way back the Army will offer them behind the lines support roles. They may be way, way behind the lines as guards to military sites, at checkpoints etc, stuff just to free up make soldiers for the front. In that they are of course useful but it's not dangerous front line stuff, just posey stuff for the camera.

I know a few females do volunteer for the front but they are extremely few in number and rarely the pretty girls we see here in this video. Yes an exception can always be fished out here or there. I don't blame these girls in life you are born a certain way and these girls while they could go on the front line it's not really their scene, yes they could get with it and either survive or not but they aren't initially the usual sort of material that go for that stuff.

Why these girls are doing this stuff for the camera? is another issue.

Are they just doing it for fun, obviously for the Posey pictures, but because they want a Ukrainian Soldier? Or are trying to entice Ukrainian men to enlist? Who knows. I doubt they are really with it in terms of the situation men are facing at the front and I think they will please themselves. Soldier girl pin up today, foreign man seeker tommorow.

I'm not saying they are devious or can't be trusted as such, many women have legitimate reasons to be abroad from the war, problems & issues why they can't be in Ukraine. Some suffer too badly from sounds of bombardment or have children where the parents don't wish to risk being randomly killed by a drone that slip through, etc.

I think Krim is right, there are different women that want different things and some Ukrainian guys are just not going to suit all Ukrainian women not because they aren't decent guys but because of circumstance and that can be the deciding factor.

Untrue. There are women on the frontline. One featured in the link posted regularly from Bakhmut last year, when Wagner forces were there. That’s where her unit was.

Frankly I am surprised you’re even considering Ukraine, given how risk adverse/suspicious of motivations you are.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3332 on: October 19, 2023, 02:59:36 PM »
"A woman who enrols as a soldier in the UAF in all likelihood isn’t looking for an off ramp."

not yet....
but after next year, every single one of em will be
cuz they don't wanna get thyroid cancer from the fallout
ummmm hmmmmmm

why does everyone feel the future is just a continuation of the present?
that the tree will keep bending in the wind and not break one day soon
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 03:10:27 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3333 on: October 19, 2023, 03:42:54 PM »
Untrue. There are women on the frontline. One featured in the link posted regularly from Bakhmut last year, when Wagner forces were there. That’s where her unit was.

Frankly I am surprised you’re even considering Ukraine, given how risk adverse/suspicious of motivations you are.

Some of them may be in the UAF, but there are assault & counter assault troops on the front line then there are all the support troops of varying types near but behind them. A news reporter role or a quick poke up the front isn't quite the same. I'm not saying a few don't serve at the front but many/most won't.

You kind of got to be able to differentiate between the two, the real deal and not the real deal.

In the video these girls are all wearing clean fresh uniform free off damage, dirt, etc. Guys right at the front have worn, damaged uniform, dirt from the trenches, are weary and tired and had to sleep rough, etc.

These girls are free from any of that. The footage is obviously put on just for the purpose of tarting it up. There are no enemy there, the one who is firing is firing into the thin air, there is nothing there.

When I briefly worked for the MOD from way back there was an office girl, quite pretty, young like these girls. They dressed her up in army fatigues one day and slapped a helmet on her like one of these girls. She looked just the same, that's more than these girls look like, they are dressed up and playing the part but they are not the real deal.

If they had been at the front seeing their own killed, limbs blown off and distress every where they wouldn't be the cheery sorts we see here. They would most likely be very affected by it and in no mood to act it up soldier girl style.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 03:48:40 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3334 on: October 19, 2023, 04:00:58 PM »
best way to make russia a much more chill place
is to allow chornie ludie (black people) to live there
it will have a major transformative effect as this video shows

http://www.reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/comments/1752m6r/best_music_video_ever/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

this is the RU I can grove on

Online krimster2

• He/Him
Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Narcoman Special Edition
« Reply #3335 on: October 19, 2023, 07:37:10 PM »
my incomplete confession

tune-in turn-on and kill and tell

Russians got "V" which is ketamine cut with benzidrine - a disassociative and a stimulant!
you will be wired as all hell, and will have instant reactions and be SUPER ALERT and have a lot of stamina for runnin, etc
no sense of fear - only PURE ADRENALIN!!!

and ya won't fall asleep either, like on guard duty, but ya might start to hallucinate about seein stuff in the dark
especially after you been takin those drugs for awhile, ya know what I'm sayin?
haha

OTOH, Hamas has captagon
http://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/article-769250
a MUCH inferior version of what Russia uses

you can EASILY buy all this in the market in southern uzbekistan (though I'm not sure why you'd want to)
the cross-border ones with Afghanistan
gives you access to ALL KINDS of AMAZING STUFF like real freakin Opium for example!

20 USD$ will buy you a big strip of raw black tar opium in a plastic baggie, enuff to stay comfortably numb for about two weeks
you could dissolve it in alchhol, or ingest it, or smoke it

I preferred to smoke a mixture of raw opium and blond hashish, especially at night when it was raining
it sharpened me up, for the old ultra-violence as well
a dis-inhibitor, to let the beast out to play
time zone in the hunter's favor

a wide awake nocturnal hunter in search of night time prey
and then a deep sleep all the next day

but for you westerners to go to this market, especially NOW,  100% ya gotta be with at least two other beefy locals (who you hire as guides/drivers/interpreter)
and you gotta dress local, and keep your damned mouth shut in public, until you learn some Uzbek

i've had both of these military stimulants in various forms over the years, but prefer hashish and adderall (much more "civilized and refined" than those crude ones intended for the lower ranks!)
cuz I don't fight so much as just plain assasinate (especially at my age)
so my job description, has very different needs when compared to a soldier
the most physical thing I have to do is walk fast...

BUT...
be VERY "situationally aware" hyper aware
of the exact moment to act, with perfect timing

30 sec later I'm a block away, and have completely different clothes and hair on
and then I get a taxi outta there, and speak with a fake accent to the taxi driver

smokin hash gets rid of the anxiety that naturally comes whenever you do this
the addrenalin you feel, when ya "walk up" behind someone
especially for the first time, the tightness you feel in your stomach when you're just steps away
and all the strong emotions you feel and have to deal with after

adderall not only helps with focus, but it also helps with lack of sleep from the night before and the night after

subsonic .22 ammo to be used with a suppressor
pistol makes a little "pop" sound
whole thing, whip it out, fire it, put it away, 3 seconds tops
and a straight perpendicular shot into the center of the back of the head from about 3-4 feet (helps that I'm tall, and look down on most people)
my "disguise" is to use makeup and clothes and a gray wig to make me look 10-15 yr older
nobody pays any attention to a senior citizen, they're invisible

every dawg has his day achmed
be seein ya'll
paka

haha
i'm just kiddin about all this, right?
hmmm hmmmm

PS
if ya go to the southern uzbekistan market
it's pure freakin financial chaos as well as EVERY other kind, ya gotta play your "A" game

you may end up having to deal with half a dozen different local currencies depending on the vendor and which side of the market you're on
plus doing FOREX between multiples of them, big mess
this is where your "brat" comes in handy, cuz THEY handle the transaction, and you pay them a commision, and they're THRILLED, cuz they made a years wages in a day's trading
by workin with you, and these dewds are now your brothers for life

they will take you through everything, step-by-step first, they make the deal, when a price is set, they say, "we'll be back in 3 min with the money" this is SOP there, how THEY do bizness
you go out and discretely find a sheltered spot and shell out the cash and go back in
and do the deal,
BIG GRINS all around!!!
you bow and say "assalomu alaykum"
but if you pay your "brat" 10% of net profit, you still make plenty
and once you sell that load, you need to contact them to setup your next run
eveentually you can start thinkin about havin your own place there

just sayin...
you dumb phuques could be havin some freakin AMAZING adventures there
and the wimmin are OMG and so MANY different kinds, and almost no REAL competition
you can date WAY, WAY outside your legue there!!

get yourself GIA certified, I don't know the current price, google it
go to gem shows and start pricing raw emeralds
after a year of doin this then go to uzbekistan and start shoppin in the gem market
the ABSOLUTE BEST highest quality stones i've ever seen, some still in the matrix, for pennies on the dollar for what they're worth in the USA or Europe
so set whatever dollar amount ya wanna spend
and then multiply that number by 50
when you get it "back home"
subtract your expenses to get your net - and give your druzya 10% of this amount in $USD

you just gotta figure out how to hide 'em on your way back
and I sure as hell ain't gonna hand out my way holmes
my mama didn't raise NO FOOL!!

none the less, to those who have actual testicles
you can have an AMAZING TIME THERE!!!
EVERYTHING there will blow your mind!!!
it really is like being in some other "new reality"

Tashkent has really transformed from the 90s when I first went
now it's a very comfortable city, for Americans at least, to be in due to the presence of US hotel chains with english speakin staff
not too hard to hire interpreters, drivers, etc through hotel

if ya wanted, it wouldn't be difficult to get a "sleeping dictionary"
besides being your interpreter, she will be your cook, you can go grocery shopping with her, and pay the bills, and throw out the garbage, and that's pretty much it...
oh...
uh, yeah, she's also gonna sleep in the same bed as you

WTF is NOT to like about this arrangment?
a scrumptious girl who snuggles up against you in bed

what monthly salary + room and board, use of car, etc would you be willing to spend for a full-time live in sexretary
because I can afford it, I'm suggesting $5,000 USD per month, which I'd consider on the high end
but OTOH...
I could get a 9+ english speaker for that price!!
would NOT need a "fluffer"

so to justify her cost, you need to do $15,000 profit per month
you can EASILY do that with gemstones
and just get all the pooty tang you want, and I mean 100%, not even 99.99%
after your first year, you will not have to pay for having a woman's company
cuz you will have "volunteers"
but yur always gonna be dependent on one for bein your dictionary
it sux, when ya meet the most stunning woman you EVER freakin saw in your life
and she doesn't speak 10 words of English, and hardly any Russian

crying I was

nah, never mind, just stay home, collect your salary and watch porn....

I am but a poor wayfaring stranger,
telling you of the promised land
a frontier land
a place for a stranger like you to pioneer in
and seek your fortune

go far east young man to uzbekistan

OMG!!  what a freakin insane life a young westerner could have there!!
and bank some serious coin as well

you would get WAY, WAY too much pooty-tang for your own good there, so maybe it's a bad idea, I dunno...

« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 11:48:58 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3336 on: October 29, 2023, 05:19:48 AM »
Latest news from Ukraine is that the Russians are pressing them hard and Ukraine is struggling with low ammunition supply particularly off artillery shells. Ukraine is apparently losing many men and armaments and the situation is difficult. Ukraine will probably hold on but for the moment things aren't going well on the front fir Ukraine. Russia is using its usual just throw it all in there and don't care as numbers can be replaced tactics, they aren't making headway fast but it's proving hard for Ukraine to hold them off apparently. I'm glad I'm not out there as it's no doubt awful bring out there on either side I would imagine.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3337 on: October 29, 2023, 06:36:54 AM »
Russian media celebrates Trump republican victory

it doesn't matter how many Russians are killed/wounded, they're just a daily statistic to Putin that he doesn't care about
the only smart thing for Russians to do is GTF outta Russia
before they or their kids are sent to Ukraine as drone fodder...

average Russians are too poor, and too ignorant to understand this reality

putin has phuqued up Russia's future, to the point that it will neve be fixed
after next year, Russia will be of no help to anyone in a mideast war
meanwhile, Israelis are REALLY pissed at Russia now
that's gonna come back and bite Russian's jhoppa in the future, this I promise you...

because of these factors, I ran will stand down, and only use proxies against USA/Israel and not direct action

neither Russian or American military could fight a substantial war right now

USA nuclear arsenal, is old and obsolete
USA pushed for nuclear disarmament while the rest of the world laughed...
well..
it's time they wiped the smile off their face
ya'll wanna play, then let's play

I suspect Israel will be the first to use nukes or possibly Russia
but after that, their use will become increasingly common

in the future, wars will mainly be fought with WMDS, cuz nobody is gonna be able to afford big "standing armies"
so terrorism and WMDs are how conflicts will be managed
and the effects of climate change are gonna cause a lotta wars

this is why I LOVE Costa Rica, cuz they are the only latin American country without a military
so when "THE WAR" comes, this'll be a fine spot to chill in

PS
Jew hunting is officially a sport once more in Russia!
my gradparents were players in the old days in Odesa
but now all the Jew hunting action is in Dagestan as the video shows

http://twitter.com/i/status/1718728751658287324

my suggestion, hide some Israeli flag stickers on ya
and when Russian mulisms aren't lookin stick it on the back of their coat
and then point your finger at 'em and yell loudly in russian "Zhid!!!" "yevray"
and watch the ensuing hillarity

I take advantage of the fact that I'm such a good lookin "crypto-jew" who easily passes as an aryan
this feature has ALWAYS paid HUGE dividends for me

all the dark stuff I have warned ya'll about the last few years on this board is already starting to come true
the future is unevenly distributed today
but wait until you see what's coming, it's gonna be global pain

the world of abundance we enjoyed, is gonna come to a crashing end

« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 05:56:57 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Narcoman Special Edition
« Reply #3338 on: October 31, 2023, 03:09:14 AM »
Tashkent has really transformed from the 90s when I first went
now it's a very comfortable city, for Americans at least, to be in due to the presence of US hotel chains with english speakin staff
not too hard to hire interpreters, drivers, etc through hotel

if ya wanted, it wouldn't be difficult to get a "sleeping dictionary"
besides being your interpreter, she will be your cook, you can go grocery shopping with her, and pay the bills, and throw out the garbage, and that's pretty much it...
oh...
uh, yeah, she's also gonna sleep in the same bed as you

WTF is NOT to like about this arrangment?
a scrumptious girl who snuggles up against you in bed

Apparently a lot of US money has gone into Ukraine since the 2014 ousting of the pro Russian government. Since then apparently Ukraine has adopted the US system in Education and in many other ways also. My guess is that is partly what got the Russians back up, Ukraine being more under the US domain. Corruption to most ordinary Ukrainians apparently is now not such a visible thing that they experience but perhaps still goes on up the top.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3339 on: October 31, 2023, 07:28:51 AM »
Ukraine wanted to get rid of the obsolete soviet/russian designed educational system and turn it into something more modern and actually useful, this started over 20 years ago, when they copied the European educational system, and NOT American, nobody in their right mind would copy the US's broken educational system or health care (what a joke!)

I served on the board of my daughters school in sevastopol, and this topic of modernization was one of their biggest priorities
However, about half of the students in this "elitny" school were the kids of Russian military officers stationed in Crimea
there was a lot of "pushback" from these folks, cuz anything NOT Russian is "plohoi"
now that Russia is runnin that school, it's basically a military training academy for Jr "Cadets" to shave off some of the time from having to train them in the future, before they're deployed

anything that threatens Russian government's control over it's population will be repulsed (we don't need NO WESTERN EDUCATION! it's better to keep the masses ignorant)
kinda like the way it was a crime to teach slaves how to read in the cornfederacy

corruption is endemic to Russian/Ukrainian society
the way violence is in Gaza
the living conditions are a breeding ground for this
until it becomes an established traditional way of life that no one questions

currently, in Russian occupied Crimea
a beginning teacher's salary is about 220 USD$ per month (I spoke with one on the phone last week)
and inflation since the war, means they can eat meat once per week (true story)

but, of course, Putin will win the next election by a "landslide"
future United Russia's Putin political ads are easy to predict
nothin about progress in the war, or about the economy
it's gonna just be pure "patriotic symbolism" self-sacrifice for the motherland

russians never mentally left serfdom
americans aren't that far behind them now

meanwhile, republicans are making their move to defund ukraine
EVERYTHING is converging now...EVERYTHING....
and of course, you're all BLIND to the signs of what's coming, that are ALL AROUND YOU!!!

« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 05:22:38 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3340 on: November 01, 2023, 05:11:41 AM »
Senator Mike Lee (I assume not ML on here  ;D )was being interviewed on the news yesterday, either Sky News or the BBC News one of them. An interesting interview, apparently the US has spent well over $100 billion dollars on the war in Ukraine so far a figure only just recently surpassed by Europe. I was astonished by how much it was all costing. Apparently it's costing more to hold Russia back than what Russia is spending - my guess is partly due to better armaments/ammo and shipping off them, training, economically supporting the Ukrainian State, etc. Russia of course on the other hand is using up its Armaments and will likely run out of money to continue the war at some point in the not too distant future. Mike Lee himself seem more taken with supporting Israel than Ukraine from what I gathered.

Meanwhile the EU is pressing it's more wealthier West European members for a eye watering sum of money, not just for Ukraine but also to service the high debts it has taken on. Unsurprisingly members such as Germany, France and Italy are not so keen:

Via Euronews: Brussels opens Pandora's box with €100 billion budget top-up request
http://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2023/11/01/brussels-opens-pandoras-box-with-100-billion-budget-top-up-request

Lucky we got out of the EU when we did as it avoids us being tapped for the money  :D

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3341 on: November 01, 2023, 07:41:17 AM »
the capitalist oligarchy impaired or destroyed its own social, environmental and economic conditions.
This is leading to a global economic, environmental and social crisis that will result in MANY, MANY wars

after the "long emergency" occurs, NOBODY will have the resources to support a military anymore (or anything else)
state sponsored terrorism, aka "asymetrical warfare" is the future dawg, augmented by DIY WMDs (of which I am an advocate with DIY Anthrax and Novichok)
2025 will be an inflection point for the future

almost none of the "boomers" alive today, will be able to recognize the future that's coming their way
everyone will prefer to stick their head in the sand and pretend it's all gonna "work out"

the fact that we're using the word "pogrom" once more
is an indication of where the world is heading

my survival strategy?
I plan on selling all the property I own in Texas (ground zero for global warming)
and relocate to a more northern part of the USA, like Idaho
and buy enough land to grow our own food on and be independent
while also having several properties outside the USA, "just in case"
and I have a boatload of precious metals for the time when 100 dollar bills are just layin in the street, cuz they're utterly worthless

« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 09:19:41 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3342 on: November 01, 2023, 12:50:32 PM »
the capitalist oligarchy impaired or destroyed its own social, environmental and economic conditions.
This is leading to a global economic, environmental and social crisis that will result in MANY, MANY wars

after the "long emergency" occurs, NOBODY will have the resources to support a military anymore (or anything else)
state sponsored terrorism, aka "asymetrical warfare" is the future dawg, augmented by DIY WMDs (of which I am an advocate with DIY Anthrax and Novichok)
2025 will be an inflection point for the future

almost none of the "boomers" alive today, will be able to recognize the future that's coming their way
everyone will prefer to stick their head in the sand and pretend it's all gonna "work out"

the fact that we're using the word "pogrom" once more
is an indication of where the world is heading

my survival strategy?
I plan on selling all the property I own in Texas (ground zero for global warming)
and relocate to a more northern part of the USA, like Idaho
and buy enough land to grow our own food on and be independent
while also having several properties outside the USA, "just in case"
and I have a boatload of precious metals for the time when 100 dollar bills are just layin in the street, cuz they're utterly worthless

Thanks for the info Krim, that is interesting stuff, the stuff on Ukraine being nearer to the European education system also maybe even the UK. Good to know I am still vastly outearning a Teacher's salary out there :D even on my meagre UK salary lol.

I'm guessing all the debt from COVID, supporting Ukraine, etc is the elephant in the room that most government's want to put off addressing.

Will I be ok in Wales? I have thick stone walls about half a meter thick and the weather is usually reasonably cool with the exception of last year where it reached about 40 degrees. I stayed indoors where it was surprisingly reasonable temperature, didn't even need the fan I bought for it lol. I would have to get food deliveries in I think though my back garden is only 4 metres square.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3343 on: November 01, 2023, 02:37:59 PM »
what happened to all the Brits workin in the EU after Brexit?
I used to really envy those guys workin in Marsailles instead of Manchester, OMG, 35 hr work week, 5 weeks of vacation, free health care and education...
Tolouse looked like Silicon Valley
and French criminals (mostly arabic) were too dumb/weak and unarmed to be a threat to someone like me there

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3344 on: November 01, 2023, 07:37:36 PM »
what happened to all the Brits workin in the EU after Brexit?
I used to really envy those guys workin in Marsailles instead of Manchester, OMG, 35 hr work week, 5 weeks of vacation, free health care and education...
Tolouse looked like Silicon Valley
and French criminals (mostly arabic) were too dumb/weak and unarmed to be a threat to someone like me there

If you're talking the tech guys I hear that post Brexit some EU countries were offering Digital Nomad visas with good terms to try and entice UK tech workers (and hence taxes) to their country. I don't know how the exact lay of that land is last I heard the old ex-pat UK retirees in Spain were leaving but were being replaced by remote workers from the UK who would go out there for a few months.

The five weeks holiday a year we all get, the EU originally brought that in (one of the few good things they did) but we retained it after Brexit :D That's because we agreed a free trade agreement with them and so as part of that to have a level playing field we had to agree to be bound by much of the existing EU legislation particularly with regard to trade & employment. Some other EU legislation we can get rid off but it's been seen as getting rid of it overnight could cause more difficulties with loop holes it could open.

The standard UK working week is around 40 hours and we all get free health care (ok we pay taxes for it so not exactly free) and education as well (again taxes & some student loans but not too bad terms).

Its what my poor pal Mobers couldn't understand, that essentially we could and would have our cake and eat it. Because the UK import far more than we export to the EU we are too valuable as a trade partner for the EU to not try and come to a free trade agreement, etc.

So essentially we will end up getting much the same as we had before with the EU but we won't be paying for it plus we can eventually do a trade deal with the US. So a crafty move on our part  ;D We should do very well in the end from positioning ourselves well so long as we stay out of the EU.

Already it's paying dividends, we've got AUKUS with the US which could be worth big money helping to build nuclear subs. We've avoided getting hauled up on all this money that Brussels wants as otherwise they would be after us fir that if we were still a member.

So a good move by the UK I think.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3345 on: November 02, 2023, 11:58:54 AM »
MODERN POSITIONAL WARFARE AND HOW TO WIN IN IT
Valerii Zaluzhnyi
Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine

http://infographics.economist.com/2023/ExternalContent/ZALUZHNYI_FULL_VERSION.pdf
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3346 on: November 02, 2023, 01:03:34 PM »
 Meanwhile, the State Department, quoting Ukraine’s Institute for Religious Freedom, estimated that Russian forces last year “destroyed, damaged, or looted” nearly 500 religious buildings, theological institutions and sacred sites in Ukraine, disproportionately attacking evangelical Christians, who are estimated to account for only 2 percent of the population. Rusyn’s seminary was hit by six rockets during the early days of the invasion.

Religious leaders across Ukraine have no illusions about the risks of continuing to proclaim their faith as the war rages. “Our pastors have been imprisoned in the occupied places, so for us, it’s clear that we will be at least imprisoned [if Russia wins]. Why we don’t run? Because there is a calling,” Rusyn said.

After Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) spoke with the visiting clerics, the senator posted Tuesday on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter: “Met with group of Ukrainian religious leaders from different faiths [with] 1 message. Most are on Putin’s hit list if he is successful in conquering Ukraine. I agreed to keep them in my prayers.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/11/02/ukrainian-religious-leaders-russian-threat/
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3347 on: November 02, 2023, 02:36:38 PM »
what I see...
republicans are EXTREMELY generous with their thoughts and prayers for victims of mass shootings and Russian and Hamas terror persecution, cuz it's just "words"...

but no financial supoort unless congress cuts IRS funding, cuz in truth, they ACTUALLY don't give a flying phuque about anyone except their bilionaire donors who pay them

they don't REALLY even care about the deficit or health care for tens of millions of Americans
the republican party is there only for the oligarch's money, and not for the welfare of the people or country

all you republican voters are gonna get EXACTLY what you deserve, cuz you created what's gonna end up destroying you

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3348 on: November 02, 2023, 05:44:53 PM »
what I see...
republicans are EXTREMELY generous with their thoughts and prayers for victims of mass shootings and Russian and Hamas terror persecution, cuz it's just "words"...

but no financial supoort unless congress cuts IRS funding, cuz in truth, they ACTUALLY don't give a flying phuque about anyone except their bilionaire donors who pay them

they don't REALLY even care about the deficit or health care for tens of millions of Americans
the republican party is there only for the oligarch's money, and not for the welfare of the people or country

all you republican voters are gonna get EXACTLY what you deserve, cuz you created what's gonna end up destroying you

NO political discourse unless pertaining to the FSU.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3349 on: November 03, 2023, 07:20:38 PM »
no freedom on this board, means this is my last post here EVER
no replies to this post, cuz I won't even be lookin here anymore
the time to move on from this wasteland is RIGHT NOW!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541636
Total Topics: 20870
Most Online Today: 2198
Most Online Ever: 12701