It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: uadreams  (Read 6206 times)

Offline js1965

uadreams
« on: February 05, 2010, 01:39:55 PM »
any one have experience with them? bad good etc... seems kind of high priced

Offline ca71447

Re: uadreams
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 12:50:20 AM »
... they used to be known as "Confidential Connections" ... you might find some information under that name ... and it will probably not be good news, unless they have changed their ways

Offline tim 360

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 08:30:02 AM »
This is the old CC outfit that name changed into uadreams, ualadys etc and a host of other international sites where the sucker just keeps paying to write Igor.  Guaranteed each week you will get scads of unsolicited emails.  Go elsewhere.
"Never argue with a fool,  onlookers may not be able to tell the difference".  Mark Twain

Offline neo

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 09:15:56 AM »
I think the "Graeme" video says it all really, if thats the standard of clientele it doesn't surprise me you hear so many tales of woe.

reminds me of one of those iraq hostage videos, he looks like hes reading the script at gunpoint.

Confidential Connections was a right clown outfit, I don't expect they have improved much.

Offline The Natural

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 03:07:04 AM »
I keep getting these e-mails from UADreams.com and I just erased them. But then I decided I had enough of it and wrote them and asked to be removed. I just received an e-mail from them now. They said that this Irina (27) from Donetsk asked them to make a profile for me because their services for females is free. I have no recollection of this lady, but this is like a year ago and I naturally closed my account at the other agency, RBrides I think it was, when I got serious with the girl I'm with now.

So this particular agency is in the business of making up unsolicitied profiles.

They said I can close this profile if I want, which I asked them to do, so let's see if this helps.

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 11:49:33 AM »
What they do is get your profile info off of other dating sites and create an account without you knowing about it. It happened to me after I gave my e-mail to a supposedly "real" lady. Next thing I know is I'm getting all kinds of e-mails from them telling my I have messages on their site. I seriously doubt they will remove the profile is asked. They are a complete scam!!!!!!!!!
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1893
Total: 1904

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM