It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Rusalka  (Read 2142 times)

Offline WBG867

Rusalka
« on: March 27, 2011, 02:48:32 PM »
Dear All

Although I have already thought about the idea of looking for a Russian lady for some time, I have until now not had a
lot of contacts with Russian ladies (I have met a few – be it not in their home country).

I have read some books on Russian culture and Russian ladies as well as some trip reports here on the site and elsewhere.
This has strengthened my opinion that - although the internet is full of interesting adds – it remains a “jungle” out there for
inexperienced people.  :(

I finally thought to have found the ideal way to be successful in the sense that I found an agency in the Netherlands which offered
the services I needed (RUSALKA http://www.rusalka.nl). Now it seems that they are not operating anymore (at least they are not
answering by phone, email, …). Has anyone heard of them lately?

I was also wondering if someone knew a similar agency in Belgium or the Netherlands. Alternatively, do you know of a Russian lady
located in Belgium or the Netherlands who would like to earn some pocket money and is prepared to guide me a bit in
my search? (Me being a single man of 37 years old).

My main question is to discuss what would be an ideal search strategy for me, who to trust (and who certainly not to trust),
to avoid the beginners mistakes, and if needed also take care of some Russian language documents (if required).

Regards
WBG

Offline Lily

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Rusalka
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 03:53:51 PM »
For your search strategy, perhaps you could look at the 10 Commandments that are available on the forum?

Here is the women's section. As you would like some advice on your search strategy, whom to trust and not to trust, may be more experience gentlemen would offer you some guidance? We women are often far from this whole agency game, beginners mistakes, scam alerts, etc. simply because we used to be on the other side of this endeavor.
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 04:26:00 PM »
......Alternatively, do you know of a Russian lady located in Belgium or the Netherlands who would like to earn some pocket money and is prepared to guide me a bit in my search? (Me being a single man of 37 years old).....

Hhhmmm...imagine that?!!

As a matter of fact, I heard through the grapevine there is a lady who happens to fit the criteria above who may well be 'interested' in working. Especially now that summer is coming up, it'll give her something to do other than laying around the house, or even Spain, getting tanned, or something silly like that.

I can't think of her name right now but as soon as I do, I'll let you know...

Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Aloe

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 02:47:35 AM »
Lol GQ
i pmed him a few days ago, he's not responding. Pity.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541778
Total Topics: 20876
Most Online Today: 1474
Most Online Ever: 12701