It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 228488 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >20 travels along the slavic earth
    • For phone coaching
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1525 on: December 09, 2020, 02:32:59 AM »
 :ROFL: ML I love you so much....
Phone-coaching service search Patagonie Mentoring

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #1526 on: December 09, 2020, 10:53:45 AM »
:ROFL: ML I love you so much....

Well . . . don't tell my spouse !!!
Winston Churchill.  “The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”

Offline Patagonie

• For phone coaching
« Reply #1527 on: December 09, 2020, 10:08:54 PM »
This is a very interesting link about how to build and keep a couple :

/http://www.forbes.com/sites/kareanderson/2012/09/03/the-end-of-men-and-the-rise-of-women-and-heated-debate/

the best passage imho is here :
"Contempt, they have found, is the number one factor that tears couples apart. People who are focused on criticizing their partners miss a whopping 50 percent of positive things their partners are doing and they see negativity when it’s not there. People who give their partner the cold shoulder—deliberately ignoring the partner or responding minimally—damage the relationship by making their partner feel worthless and invisible, as if they’re not there, not valued. And people who treat their partners with contempt and criticize them not only kill the love in the relationship, but they also kill their partner's ability to fight off viruses and cancers. Being mean is the death knell of relationships."

I quote myself, lol, 
But that exactly what was happening and why I left lady of Kiev.Her contempt was slowly piercing the horizon and became more present as months were passing by, and with not reasons relied to the facts.     
So contempt destroys a relationship in the end.
The mechanism is double : it lowers and destroy partner's self esteem and it is also used to manipulate him in the sense that it pushes him to react in the way waited by the perpetrator. 

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• For phone coaching
« Reply #1528 on: December 09, 2020, 10:09:59 PM »
Well . . . don't tell my spouse !!!

Only internet will know.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8837
Latest: Branchala
New This Month: 7
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 521753
Total Topics: 20211
Most Online Today: 1718
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 27
Guests: 1659
Total: 1686

+-Recent Posts

Re: How Did You Meet Your Wife by ML
Today at 08:17:03 PM

What planted the seed in your mind to consider FSUW? What stage are you in now? by 2tallbill
Today at 08:08:36 PM

What planted the seed in your mind to consider FSUW? What stage are you in now? by 2tallbill
Today at 07:48:54 PM

Re: What planted the seed in your mind to consider FSUW? What stage are you in now? by Boethius
Today at 07:40:20 PM

Re: What planted the seed in your mind to consider FSUW? What stage are you in now? by cameraguymn
Today at 04:32:47 PM

Re: What planted the seed in your mind to consider FSUW? What stage are you in now? by Boethius
Today at 04:02:04 PM

Re: Much better response from women now... by Davo
Today at 03:49:44 PM

Re: What planted the seed in your mind to consider FSUW? What stage are you in now? by Davo
Today at 03:10:22 PM

Re: What planted the seed in your mind to consider FSUW? What stage are you in now? by japtats
Today at 03:07:53 PM

Re: Much better response from women now... by LAman
Today at 03:07:32 PM