It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 117438 times)

Online Patagonie

• 18 travels along the slavic earth
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #675 on: March 15, 2019, 05:11:50 AM »
The evening ex wife left end of december 2017 i invited two buddies, cooked for them, opened a bottle of champaign and we had good time.
I spend weeks alone watching movies evening after evening in the beginning of 2018.

It didn't mean that i was not hanging out but i had no real tremendous joy to do it. I signed for a serious meeting internet site but i did the mistake to record my real age. As this stupid site don't allow you to choose profiles, he gives  me a bunch of ladies between my age minus 7 and plus 7. Of course as you guess a lot are ugly, and half at least are overweighted like 1m61 and 63kg. Half have the military haircut. So lets say that i am relunctant to have some meetings. In 14 months i had few in the behalf of this site.

The first one was a nice blond in her fourties and the meeting was great and she seemed interested, did i overplayed some things i wrote in one sms (calibration problem ?), or was she flimsy? I would never know
The second one was an asiat and we decided to setup a second appointment. She felted asleep on the sofa and missed the rendez vous  ::) :D . As she was not active te reset an other appointment i let it go.

Apart this i have some personal relations with whom i some time hang out in places wher people go.

THe main problem was that the anger i had because of my divorce. That's a real game breaker which sweats and f.... your pickups.
However i had one evening great glances of a lady in her fourties and quickly printed her signs of interest. I therefore asked her phone number, i got the first phone number of my new life. My first phone close (FC).
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 09:43:45 AM by Patagonie »
Read : "Operation white panther"
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online Patagonie

• 18 travels along the slavic earth
« Reply #676 on: March 15, 2019, 08:44:52 AM »
The second rendez-vous was setup and we want to the restaurant. I arrived in motorbike and had good time.
I proposed a ballad not so far from the river (i have a degree in river's ballads  :P , see first pages of this topic lol)
I hold her hand and lead her and when back at her car kissed her.
Re kissed her to let her know that was not an accident  :welcome:

Finally i let her go.

First kiss close of my new life (KC)
 :flowers:
Read : "Operation white panther"
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #677 on: March 15, 2019, 09:20:37 PM »
The second rendez-vous was setup and we want to the restaurant. I arrived in motorbike and had good time.
I proposed a ballad not so far from the river (i have a degree in river's ballads  :P , see first pages of this topic lol)
I hold her hand and lead her and when back at her car kissed her.
Re kissed her to let her know that was not an accident  :welcome:

Finally i let her go.

First kiss close of my new life (KC)
 :flowers:

Sounds great; keep up the good work !!

Be sure to fasten your condom and wear your seat belt;  Or maybe the other way around !!

Winston Churchill.  “The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 9900
Latest: Привет
New This Month: 12
New This Week: 1
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 477651
Total Topics: 19147
Most Online Today: 1299
Most Online Ever: 2480
(November 01, 2018, 05:22:05 PM)
Users Online
Members: 36
Guests: 1182
Total: 1218

+-Recent Posts

Re: Hair length Poll by Gator
Today at 08:01:32 PM

Re: How does a girl choose which guys she wishes to meet? by Gator
Today at 07:38:17 PM

Hair length Poll by 2tallbill
Today at 07:30:21 PM

Today at 07:24:05 PM

Re: Are FSUW more feminine? YES it's not even close (in my opinion) by Gator
Today at 06:53:57 PM

Hair length Poll by 2tallbill
Today at 06:37:28 PM

Re: Brexit good, bad or indifferent? by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:01:20 PM

Today at 05:52:54 PM

Re: Are FSUW more feminine? YES it's not even close (in my opinion) by Trenchcoat
Today at 05:50:53 PM

Today at 05:41:52 PM