It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364227 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #800 on: November 09, 2019, 04:14:10 AM »

Hhaaaa....

If Pats profile pic is actually him he might be in with half a chance. I like brunettes with small cleavages, dark eyes and high cheek bones..... Some duct tape in the right areas, a little black cocktail dress, some red lipstick and he can be my date number 2 in Vietnam..... Pat just a heads up, I like to hear lots of “Da’s” when we make love, preferably in your sexiest Slavic accent and if you can make pancakes half as good as the last woman for breakfast you’ll definitely be a keeper.   😂
da da da
followed by ещe
what a story
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #801 on: November 09, 2019, 04:49:52 AM »
So newbies you should understand something.
On the beginning every profile you contact with minimal communication is   
JUST a profile.

You should represent it as a file of octets 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 1 1 0 Nothing less and you manage to get through and meet a real person while respecting a minimum social  rules nothing more nothing less.
This is like maths, you don't put emotions, feelings in maths, just logical thinking.

When you have met this lady things start to make sense, and depending of how she treats you you start to respect her.

Everything is to be explored, the thrust comes step by step and contrary to our western conventions you have to erase your whole rules system about this.

Exploring the universe with the sum of two personalities is so rich. Even if nothing happens please learn at least one thing of every woman you meet.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 05:21:25 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #802 on: November 09, 2019, 04:51:28 AM »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #803 on: November 09, 2019, 04:57:31 AM »
By listening this song you should get an understanding of the local soul (душа). Ok i take the risk that Bo kicks my ass if i say something wrong  8) :P

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #804 on: November 09, 2019, 04:58:30 AM »
A good compil i personaly like:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #805 on: November 09, 2019, 05:18:14 AM »
It was time to take the underside and recover my soul with zalataya padouchka 

Me relevant la nuit, perdu dans la blancheur des draps, le linceul de ma vie aux portes des pleurs, 
I reverse the throttle i magou picat the name of her, or she could come back from all this years who had made the man an invisible lover       
;
Mais aujourd'hui rouka rouka je chante des psaumes dans le pré argenté et je dessine des carrés de sable dans la profondeur de l'été.   

Ya mechtao s taboy o karablax, lorsque le fin dessin de leurs coques tranchent la coque amère de tant de rêves desséchés qui s'étaient entêtés dans le bonheur de ne jamais exister   

Every morning i ride the black Corvette into the port, i hope to renew with the souvenance particulière de Rebecca la Rebelle.   

C'est un sort qui le soir, peut vous perdre à tout jamais pachimou certse nié magla poctradat 

The blue lagoon from the very years of the young boy you will never been again is coming for real dans la scène du carré vert que je pressens lorsque Prévert s'est tû est que Cézanne a remisé les crayons de couleur.   

I will go  tomorrow to the fontain, tu erreras dans le patio à moitié nue et je serrerai ton coeur pour ne pas mourir seul.   
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 08:44:23 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #806 on: November 09, 2019, 05:33:44 AM »
So i was the witness of a date between a guy and his date from an agency plus the terp.

Don't know if this agency was legit, generally 95% of time that's shit.

But you can however pickup a nice lady if you know how to do it and more important it needs two to learn tango.

Just to tell you (i made a video, as an evidence) if you meet this type of, it makes any sense to stay more than one hour, even one hour it's a lot.

When you have a girl with the back touching the seat back, knees crossed, hands crossed on the beast, better to dig a tunnel between America and Europe ...

Don't confuse attraction and shyness, two differents things.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #807 on: November 09, 2019, 05:34:40 AM »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #808 on: November 09, 2019, 05:44:36 AM »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #809 on: November 09, 2019, 05:48:38 AM »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #810 on: November 09, 2019, 06:07:39 PM »
So yesterday we left home at 18:20 and we are back at 02:40.   
I love my life in Ukraine !
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 11:53:03 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #811 on: November 09, 2019, 06:35:28 PM »
So all your fight of the day is to manage two, three better, dates in the day while none could detect obviously that you are dating an other one.And if all of them could like you that better, however you will fight day 2 especially if you have planned some new outsiders to come inside the circle.

But fortunately, considering that i have her only three days and half free, considering that it's also vacations i will stay on date 1 and date 2.

Also consider that i manage some communication with an other woman from city2 and spend some time today with a women of Rivne who was not only a pretty (8 minimum) but also could have been a match, but i think i lost this one because i made a mistake calibrating my questions.  Anyway i don't want to put too much energy to see her back because i consider that madame nature is well done and after a while you have to let it go. Odds helps you to choose the road.

The woman of Rivne is not dead.
She came alive one day after my messages been sent saying "lets talk". I received her message while i was dating and didn't detect it as she directly contacted my on whatsapp.
Didn't see it the whole day. Except now in the taxi. I am in a middle of the night and in the middle of an unknow suburb my life only connected to this taxi.

ANd i was lucky she owns a photo that is the copy of her profile on Badoo.
So this woman is a secondary in the Jung psychological system.

Which means that what she does is thought in advance. And even if i pushed my questions a little far, which could seem rude, she liked because there was no BS, and no offence intended of course. 

I have to call this woman .
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 11:54:33 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #812 on: November 09, 2019, 11:25:36 PM »
Technicaly date 1 was nice.
We spend one hour and half but as you know i had a russian lesson to go and that shortened our date. That was nice as I left while her interest was high.
I was supposed to come back home but i just made a little walk around while waiting date2 to come soon. 

So she smiled a lot and was deeply looking at me.
Enthousiast in the conversation, rebounding by herself, no need to force ourself to find a topic. Getting a laugh for any slight topic of amusement, leaning forward in her seat in my direction. Open body language, seated comfortably.
On the way back, walking on the sidewalk, few minutes, she was comfortable to walk close to me between four and ten inches.

She didn't want to eat anything we both drank a tea.

She has an incredible face for her age and she is prettiest than her photos.

GUYS go to gym, be in shape. Rather than to spend countless hours i don't know where learn russian ang go to the gym. I am an athlet which is mentionned in my profile. A lot of woman who take a high pride to stay fitted, which needs a lot of efforts, are not ready to date an overweighted and tired guy. Every athletic profile knows exactly what it is about, the girl i dated in date2 train herself between 10 and 15 hours per week. And we don't speak about teenagers, they are women around 40.
Their concern is, i suppose, to find a mature man but in shape. If they want a good ONS they can get a 25 years bodybuilded without any problem, there are tons ready to propose their stick.

All the date happened in russian, no english or three words.I am interested in her, as you can guess. And our second date which lasted 7 hours don't let me disappointed. 
I have even gave her a compliment, and it's worth mentionning because i rarely do this on a first date. A compliment is  something that as nothing to do with her body, it's about an expression of her personality, a personal choice or something that can show you directly like her. The last one is obviously an IOI
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 11:56:39 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #813 on: November 09, 2019, 11:50:08 PM »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #814 on: November 10, 2019, 12:32:09 AM »
Date2   
So you let go a woman you like and an other one is coming. You have already dropped a lot of energy in the vicinity. Additionnaly russian sucks you more than your native language or english language for which you have some proficiency.

First trap of date2 was that she lives exceptionnaly far.

So when the ongoing conversation came about our meeting she asked me if i would agree to pay the taxi.
At this second of course a bell rang in my head. Before saying yes, with a FSU woman you go to hell if you change after of opinion, i had to check this problem.

So i asked how much is it costing. 45$ back and forth. Woow
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 12:36:55 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #815 on: November 10, 2019, 12:59:14 AM »
There are two types of men: 

The ones who are culturally used to say yes or lust oriented. Those ones in FSU are going to be rapidly fooled.   
The ones who are suspicious, mainly because they have been (generaly remotely by an internet agency) scammed or read too much but don't have experience. Those ones are going to often shot a bullet in their foot and finish in the bed with their right hand (they have an other hand if they are lefty). 

So i opened google map and asked where she was living. She gave me a name that i didn't find first sight, but i finally found out one, i send her the name in russian and she confirmed me that i hitted the right one.
My gosh, this little city, this village is very far, at least 80 kilometers, do you believe it.

So now it's time to take your bet, you say yes you will see her, you say no you will never hear about her again. You have two no?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 02:25:58 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #816 on: November 10, 2019, 02:28:15 AM »
I said yes and worked a little to choose the restaurant. I let her to call it and book two seats.
She came on time and i was waiting in a bar to keep some energy.

When i cam downstairs to pickup her a surprise was waiting me.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #817 on: November 10, 2019, 02:38:22 AM »
I had some photos of her. Obviously she was young on her photos.
But now i have a older woman in front on me.
And that was the real woman, and she was a quite hot brunette.
She speaks a nice english and we started to aim on foot to the restaurant. She knew how to go and i relied on her. Too much involved in the talk we missed the restaurant and got a 10 minutes penalty before entering it.

The restaurant is one of the best ukrainian cooking of the city but the prices are ok.
Rapidly she came to the corner of her sofa in the direction of my chair.
Rapidly she started to lean on one side in my direction. I pushed my chair close to her.

I got many compliment, we couldn't stop to talk. I could start to slightly stroke her back, finally let my hand on her. During the way back i could stroke her hair and so on.
I proposed to go to my place to avoid her to leave the city mid night explaining that i have a large appartment which let her some room to be confortable enough if she wanted to make the big move.

I had to propose it and i did, i did my job  :popcorn:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #818 on: November 10, 2019, 02:49:10 AM »
She declined.

Oh i forgot to tell you. After the restaurant we walk still half an hour to go to a night supermarket. There i started to be nervous thinking that she could wait me to pay for her goods. it did'nt happen.

I have no reason to believe that she lied about her location. She called a taxi for her and for me and we split. The taxi cost me 3$.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #819 on: November 10, 2019, 07:56:14 AM »
She declined.

Most women will decline sleeping with a man too early. They know the man will use it against them by labeling them a "Slut". Also there's some danger for a woman sleeping with a guy she just met and don't know much about.

I won't make any suggestions to go to my place on a first date. First win respect by showing restraint but you can still give signals to a woman that you're physically attracted to her. If a woman wants to sleep with a guy on a first date, she will let him know without him having to suggest it.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #820 on: November 10, 2019, 08:19:21 AM »
Most women will decline sleeping with a man too early. They know the man will use it against them by labeling them a "Slut". Also there's some danger for a woman sleeping with a guy she just met and don't know much about.

I won't make any suggestions to go to my place on a first date. First win respect by showing restraint but you can still give signals to a woman that you're physically attracted to her. If a woman wants to sleep with a guy on a first date, she will let him know without him having to suggest it.

I absolutely do agree, it happened exactly like that with my ex GF in Kiev this summer.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #821 on: November 11, 2019, 06:07:22 AM »
 So i am now in city 2 

And girl of city2 with whom i am in contact for approximatively 3 weeks is telling me that she could'nt meet me during the week only saturday and sunday.   

Well that's strange, i asked where is she living, i suppose that she lives not in the city and quite far. If this is the case i can understand that they register on the name of the big city rather than the real name to improve their chances. 

I could understand them.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #822 on: November 11, 2019, 06:08:47 AM »
 So we have five days to chase in the city2. While boarding the train, i changed my location in Tinder and Badoo to earn a night. 

Mistake of girl1 in city2, her, not mine.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 01:47:06 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #823 on: November 11, 2019, 06:11:07 AM »
 So i want to come back to date1 of city1 as i finally met her 3 times for a total of 10 or 11 hours. Not considering that is big but it's already a solid connection.   
 After the first meeting of friday that i had already told you about, it was decided to etablish a list of interesting events in the city, share it and choose the one that fits us the most, accordingly. 

She was the first to write about in the morning. 

When the choice had been done i had, my job as a man, to book and pay tickets by internet. I wasted half an hour using three credit cards and trying different ways to go through but never was successful. So i asked her to help.
 She struggled a lot like me even using mum card and so on and finally after i don't know half hour like me she got it. Cannot complain, when a woman works so hard for the meeting that's good.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #824 on: November 11, 2019, 06:13:42 AM »
 While i was just arriving to the adress of the concert she called me and it  quickly becomes obvious that i was not at the right adress. She started to be a little nervous but a bystander i had asked to help me entered the right adress in my phone and i knew that i could join it in 10 minutes.

While i was walking she called me again. I have an habit to give the approximate time lefting before arriving so people have a clear idea of how long they have to wait. I was confident in where i was and when i will arrive. Gps applications helps you a lot. Her stress vanished.   

At the very beginning of the concert i gave the money i owned to her. She wanted to pay her seat. I insisted, she finally get the money but didn't want to get the whole sum.

I started to cuddle her from the very beginning.   
At a moment i was not knowing if i was aiming in the right direction. So i let her alone.  But i could read through her body language that she was getting uncomfortable. I was having a mental fight, should i or not ? You know this typical fight you have with a woman when you couldn't go ahead crushing your time being a good man, wanting to avoid a refusal, fearing a misanderstanding and so on …     
Silly things that you start to be embarassed with since you are a young dude loving girls.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 06:32:00 AM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1950
Total: 1961

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM