It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Wife's sister  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Bruce

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Wife's sister
« on: March 28, 2006, 08:36:37 AM »
If any of you single men are interested in contacting / potentially meeting my wife's sister when she is here in the USA this summer please PM me.  She will be working in the greater NY area this summer and staying in my place.  She is Orthodox but accepts all White Christians and is open enough to consider accepting / converting to other Christian faiths.  She also has no problem meeting Jews of European ancestry who are happy with her faith.   

She is 21 years old, speaks fluent English and has translated in the past for Americans who visited Tver.  She will graduate next year from University in Tver with a language degree.   She will consider a man up to 40 - though if you are really in great shape and are 41 or 42 I'm sure she is not that inflexible.  She is somewhere between 5'7" to  5'8" with blue eyes and brown hair.  I do not know her weight but she is not fat by any means. 

Although she had a long term Russian boyfriend she is now single and open to meet, so it is a good time for her to meet the right man....................

"A word is dead when it is said, some say.  I say it just begins to live that day."  Emily Dickinson

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541645
Total Topics: 20870
Most Online Today: 1887
Most Online Ever: 12701