It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: It has begun  (Read 24366 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: It has begun
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2015, 09:36:10 PM »
At least you will know better if you stay in this hunt.

I am not so sure.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline honestytruth

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2015, 05:58:13 AM »
No, it wouldn't have cost more. 
Sorry for your (monetary) loss, but this one really saw you coming.  :cluebat:  I don't in the least condone what she did, but surely even the most elementary checks must have raised some red flags for you.

Thanks friend. You see I actually confronted her on Uadreams I suspected her scamming me and she got soo upset why do you not trust me.

I said if you wanna be trusted talk with me in a more serious and honest date site, that she of course refused.

Or talk with me outside Uadreams. Even tried to exchange contact details through Uadreams, but they block all that.

Do not be in that scam site Uadreams girl if you want me to fully trust you.

What were more annoying were to see her responses defending Uadreams. Uadreams deservs to charge so much per letter and so on and .........

Yes I saw it comming pretty early in our communication, suspected Uadreams as scammy pretty fast, so spended less money talking to her. But still lost pretty much.

Uadreams even lied about her fore name, her real fore name on Vk were very diffrent...

Maybe the trip would have been cheap to meet her but you see Uadreams is more evil and cunning then I possible understand........

My friend Scott put this warning togheter it pretty much gives you a clue:

http://www.westernwomensuck.com/2011/12/25/no-game-whatsoever/

The only reason girls meet men on Uadreams is to milk them on money..

I am a very forgiving person, I forgive all people nomatter what they do or how they treat me...

I forgive that girl also on Uadreams. She is not a top model looking maybe for others, she is ordinary looking.
But I think she looks very cute and has a very cute nose, I even  think she is cute when she is angry and sad and happy.
She is very cute in live video.

I choosed that girl for marriage purpose talked with many girls, but choosed her of them all, because she were more ordinary looking and not top model, but very cute. Mostly I choosed that girl for her personality before I knew all the evil that later been shown about her and Uadreams to me.

I do not need any top model, I go mostly on personality.

If she were in danger even that she abused tricked me I would protect her with my life even give my life for her.
In all this mess Uadreams support they were terrible...

I said I finded her with boyfriend on VK but Uadreams just ignored they only want the money milk men for more money, they have no truth or honor...

I loved girls befor ein real life, but not like thsi girl in Uadreams.

Hard to explain. Life goes on. However I will stay singel, as I will never get over her.

I tried to talk with her few times on vk but guilt on her part tricking me and many other men on Uadreams prevents it.

Be blessed. You are all good people in here deep down i core of your hearts I think.

I wish this evil against no one...

However a friend of mine for him I feel really sorry he got burned in many more date sites then me and lost much more money, and got his heart and his feelings abused... Crushed completely...

What crooks I try to help and support him not loose faith in life and live on...

I am pretty use to be abused of people, so I can take it, but yes its hard.

I actually feel physically pain in my body when I think on her not just tears, but pain several days and weeks months...

But she told me take care of yourself on Uadreams last message. So she is evil but still not in core evil, she do not want anyharm to come to me.

Be blessed.

By the way she is still on Uadreams "working" seeking huspand yeah right...

Seams like Uadream is part of her livelyhood or her work...

Thats why she stayed there now over 3 years...

I hope none else fall victim for her or Uadreams.

It would have been great to visit her, but I then only later would have finded out she is beeing with that guy in Ukraine... That made me upset...

Not his fault, but I really did not like seeing him and his hands on her..........

But she is free do do whatever she wants.

However this type of scamming western men is a crime.

All forms of scams is crimes.

1000 thousends of men is getting scammed like this.

I saw it comming so I were bit more prepared then others.

Thanks for all your advices people.

I am following her advice to take care of yourself.

Thanks God bless all.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 12:24:34 PM by honestytruth »

Offline honestytruth

« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2015, 06:15:46 AM »
I am not so sure.

ML thanks support you are correct in this very. If I meet her it would only gotten worse Uadreams and that girl would try to hook me up in false pretense of marry and milk me of so much more money for gifts translations services and resturants expensive and so much worse stuff.

Thanks friend.

Offline jone

« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2015, 07:20:50 AM »
Don't know how you rate with women in your country, but I can guess that you are somewhat inept.  Your stupidity in staying online with a woman for three years before meeting her is only matched by your obsession with telling everyone how you got screwed.

Get a life.  My guess is that you cannot find anyone who wants to date you locally.  Look in the mirror.  Women from the FSU want a husband that promises a good life.  What do you bring to the table?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:37:43 AM by jone »
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Sous02

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2015, 07:42:33 AM »
Really JONE is that necessary? Show some compassion. This can be a learning experience without the cruel comments. You never know the complete life circumstances of the op. People with varying degree's of competency in language, dating and life can access the internet. We should show a little decency. Telling someone to get a life is cruel and insensitive and really lazy writing. Take the extra effort to express your sentiments in a positive constructive manner.

Offline jone

« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2015, 08:13:26 AM »
You think these women are going to treat him well?

This forum is mild compared to how these FSU women are going to eat him up.  And my response is mild compared to previous responders on the forum. 

Three years?

And he blames the girl and the aggregator?

I have compassion for people.  But I also believe that you need to tell someone that they are being exceptionally stupid.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline oso

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2015, 08:27:16 AM »
Some people start this venture without doing the research....Yes 3 years is a long time to write without a visit.
He just got hooked by a scammer......And my guess is he will not do that again....How many of us got scammed?.....I did, and if you don't wise up you get scammed again...It is a learning process. So maybe we should help him get on the right track and fix his broken heart with a serious woman

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2015, 08:31:33 AM »
Really JONE is that necessary? Show some compassion. This can be a learning experience without the cruel comments. You never know the complete life circumstances of the op. People with varying degree's of competency in language, dating and life can access the internet. We should show a little decency. Telling someone to get a life is cruel and insensitive and really lazy writing. Take the extra effort to express your sentiments in a positive constructive manner.

Actually yes it is necessary IMHO. Patting the little feller on the back and sympathizing with him about how he was mistreated you think is going to help him see the error of his ways? Hardly. Do you not see the insanity of him feeding the uadreams machine for 3 years? Really, although uadreams is a scamming operation, this isn't scamming. That was clubbing baby seals. You can't save someone from their own stupidity. The best you can do is to point it out and hope they take notice

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2015, 08:37:20 AM »
Some people start this venture without doing the research....Yes 3 years is a long time to write without a visit.
He just got hooked by a scammer......And my guess is he will not do that again....How many of us got scammed?.....I did, and if you don't wise up you get scammed again...It is a learning process. So maybe we should help him get on the right track and fix his broken heart with a serious woman

I disagree. If he got scammed and dragged along in that scam for 3 years, he is another scam looking for a happen. Hurts so good, so to speak. He might not do it the same way again but I honestly do not think he recognizes his own complicity in the scam. Bad agency, bad girl, bad, bad, bad. Poor Honestytruth. Yeah right

Offline jone

« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2015, 08:53:12 AM »
He got hooked living a fantasy.  He did not deal in reality.  And now he is shouting to the world how bad UADreams is.  Well, they are bad.  But he was just as bad but in a different way.

He probably had his whole life set up around talking to this gal who was stroking him the whole time.

Have you ever seen the movie "The Hustler"?  Well, this guy got hustled.  And he refuses to admit his own complicity in the hustle.  My belief is that it is the classic overreach of thinking he had found El Dorado.    When the mirage evaporated, he could not deal with reality. 

The truth is, the best thing for someone to do is to hit him with a sledge hammer (hyperbole) and knock some sense into him.  Then he won't spend all of his time complaining and get into a realistic scenario.

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2015, 11:50:08 AM »
Mods, can you move posts #38 and above to its own thread along with any  other posts from honestytruth? Seems this talk is has nothing to do with "It has begun"

Maybe a thread labeled" It has ended......badly"

This way we can deal with all of one posters story.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 11:52:23 AM by LAman »
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2015, 06:22:23 PM »
When the mirage evaporated, he could not deal with reality. 

The truth is, the best thing for someone to do is to hit him with a sledge hammer (hyperbole) and knock some sense into him.  Then he won't spend all of his time complaining and get into a realistic scenario.

Right this minute there are 58 guests and 10 members reading. You clue batted the
clueless. I've done the same plenty of times. What I've been doing recently (I'm not
any more patient than you are) is to write generic advice for the lurkers who read
the page. So now we have a good combination of both constructive criticism and a
virtual flogging. 

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline zooble

« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2015, 11:20:43 PM »
My experience, backed up by some internet skimming research, is that the man's problem is to get noticed, whereas the woman's problem is to separate the wheat from the chaff:  he attempts to contact the women who interest him, while she is bombarded with bids for attention from loser and players and scammers and a few real people. 

The man has a lot of the same problems as the woman. Separating scammers+not serious from the legits.

There are whole classes of scammers too. Nigerian, pro dater, looking for sponsor, looking for travel, agency employee , practice English, etc. I guess you could also throw in prostitutes there too.

Offline freddykreuger

« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2015, 03:09:49 PM »
Could not help but pass by and give an input, as a friend of the victims of the many scams online and offline et.
A bit more constructive criticism I think is in order of some, people.
To those few in this thread who cannot behave, please do not be an abusive a...

The blame and name callings is on the scammers alone not the victims, they been through enough already.

Knows about some who been victims of Uadreams and knows about previous poster.

He is from Europe and is very young much younger then all of you in here I guess, much younger then 35.

He is a trained martial artist as well as trained strongman, a huge guy, and been asked to work as a model several times, good looking, kind honest person.

Compared to most very attractive and almost perfect trained muscle body.

He trains clean on food only and never any drugs, as he hates, witch he meantioned often.

He looks 1000 times better and are also as a person much better and more kind and honest compared to those abusive few a... in here..

Looks better then most in appearance and body et.

He has 0 problem getting a girl in his country, but he want as many a girl from Ukraine/Russia because of family values and less feminism as in western countries, generally true, I guess.

If you treat violence against him with a sledgehammer well, he will crush you, no doubt.

No need of any truth beatings is required, against any victims in any scams, to those abusive a...

He came here to warn all and he did, and shared his experience, by best intentions as he wants none or anyone more get scammed in this evil.

Also very untrue neither him or anyone will always fall into a scam if not Uadreams something else, what a crap of abusive bullshit!

True love has 0 to do with thinking with whats inside pants, also very abusing and low.

He did not deserve any of your those abusive bad post of abusive a...

To those with constructive comments in helpful manner for us all thank you.

In scam date sites et its like impossible to sort out good and honest girls, against agency girls or prodate girls, best is to avoid the scam date sites and scams altogether.

The crusades against Uadreams and similar many are on of the victims is not useless, but in end do help many people not fall into same ditch.

Of the scammed victims most of them wants some form of justice, nothing we do together and with law is useless. I think they do both trying to get some justice and trying to move on if they feel like it or when they feel they ready get a new girl a honest one, or try to get it work with the old one, can be possible in some cases, but hard.

Been shown whats going on after previous poster shared his story.

As a friend of the victims of the many scams online and offline I just had to tell enough of this abusive crap people.

This sums it all up of Uadreams once and for all:

http://www.complaintslist.com/websites/dating/ua-dreams/

Thank you.

Think all been addressed enough with Uadreams scam operation by now.

Update hopefully all will be resolved for the very best for some of the victims of scams, only time will tell. I surely hope so.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
It has begun
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2015, 03:55:32 PM »

The blame and name callings is on the scammers alone not the victims, they been through enough already.

Knows about some who been victims of Uadreams and knows about previous poster.

Freddy,

I was pretty easy on the guy, (is it you? your English skills are similar) He was a
Keyboard Romeo. He spent 3 years talking to a girl that he never met. He could
have been put on a scam list himself had he been talking to a real girl. He has no
right to waste a serious girls time for 3 years.

If he went to Antidate with his story, he would have been put up on their scammer
list and the FSUW would grill and eat his organs over a birch wood fire. If you've
been involved in many internet scams then you probably aren't a good prospect for
pursuing FSUW. What possible reason would a guy talk to a girl for three years
without meeting her? He could have bought a half dozen tickets with his chat money
alone!

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW want men of action and FSUW don't do
vague.

Udachi!

Bill
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 04:03:20 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline freddykreuger

« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2015, 04:29:04 PM »
Bill as I understand it, he were the victim of the scam as well as many others.

He did not waste any girls time for 3 years she did waste his and others she talked to on Uadreams et.

Whats been understood he and many other spend much money talking to the girls in Uadreams, no of those victims wasted any scam girls time, the opposite.

Are you seriously that stupied? Do not defend the scam prodate girls. You know better than that. As a person hope you better than that statement.

Uadreams and their scam girls wasted the victims time and money yes and the victims trust love heart and feelings, yes and not the other way around.

Most of these girls in Uadreams have local guys the whole time and gets paid.

The girls in Uadreams have no intrest in any western men.

Same deception is in many other scams and scam date sites.

How the scam works has been shown by the other victim, in previous post.

I am who I am thank you.

What has been shown is that most if not all the girls in Uadreams have boyfriends the whole time.

So it does not matter if a guy meets the girls in Uadreams in as fast as one month, they still are getting scammed.

But seriously you given some good advices for all people here I give you that, but the attitude of putting blame on the victims of the scams is wrong.

And what two people agree on having contact for some time before meet or years is their business and none of yours or mine !

Also about the abusive posts from some in here talked of as generally meant, but to those others with constructive none abusive comments, to you thanks as it helps many avoid the scams et.

Only way to see it coming is to do homework before use a site to see its reputation, otherwise not easy to know, or see the scam coming.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 04:46:56 PM by freddykreuger »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2015, 04:53:14 PM »
Bill what I understand it, he were the victim of the scam as well as many others.

He did not waste any girls time for 3 years she did waste his and others she talked to on Uadreams et.

Whats been understood he and many other spend much money talking to the girls in Uadreams, no of those victims wasted any scam girls time, the opposite.

Are you seriously that stupied? Do not defend the scam prodate girls. You know better than that. As a person hope you better than that statement.

Your English isn't very good and it appears you've misunderstood what I said.
So it might be a good idea that you make sure you understand me before calling
me stupid.

I said "He could have been put on a scam list himself had he been talking
to a real girl.
He has no right to waste a serious girls time for 3 years."

HOWEVER, since he wasn't talking to a real girl then he couldn't be put on
a scam list.

What has been shown is that most if not all the girls in Uadreams have boyfriends the whole time.

So it does not matter if a guy meets the girls in Uadreams in as fast as one month, they still are getting scammed.

But seriously you given some good advices for all people here I give you that, but the attitude of putting blame on the victims of the scams is wrong.

And what two people agree on having contact for some time before meet or years is their business and none of yours or mine !

Also about the abusive posts from some in here talked of as generally meant.

Only way to see it coming is to do homework before use a site to see its reputation, otherwise not easy to know, or see the scam coming.

Thank you.

I am blaming the victim for how long he was scammed. 3 years is crazy.
Nobody has an excuse to write a girl for three years without visiting.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline JayH

« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2015, 04:55:51 PM »
   F C Sake-- cannot  anyone see who this poster is?
Anyone notice to format of posts? Let alone the theme !!

How many id's are needed before anyone does something about it?
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2015, 05:04:16 PM »
   F C Sake-- cannot  anyone see who this poster is?
Anyone notice to format of posts? Let alone the theme !!

How many id's are needed before anyone does something about it?

In case you missed it!!
Bill as I understand it, he were the victim of the scam as well as many others.

Uadreams and their scam girls wasted the victims time and money yes and the victims trust love heart and feelings, yes and not the other way around.

Most of these girls in Uadreams have local guys the whole time and gets paid.

The girls in Uadreams have no intrest in any western men.

Same deception is in many other scams and scam date sites.

How the scam works has been shown by the other victim, in previous post.

I am who I am thank you.

Also about the abusive posts from some in here talked of as generally meant, but to those others with constructive none abusive comments, to you thanks as it helps many avoid the scams et.

Thank you.

Thanks friend. You see I actually confronted her on Uadreams I suspected her scamming me and she got soo upset why do you not trust me.

I said if you wanna be trusted talk with me in a more serious and honest date site, that she of course refused.

Or talk with me outside Uadreams. Even tried to exchange contact details through Uadreams, but they block all that.

Do not be in that scam site Uadreams girl if you want me to fully trust you.

What were more annoying were to see her responses defending Uadreams. Uadreams deservs to charge so much per letter and so on and .........

Yes I saw it comming pretty early in our communication, suspected Uadreams as scammy pretty fast, so spended less money talking to her. But still lost pretty much.

Uadreams even lied about her fore name, her real fore name on Vk were very diffrent...

Maybe the trip would have been cheap to meet her but you see Uadreams is more evil and cunning then I possible understand........

My friend Scott put this warning togheter it pretty much gives you a clue:

http://www.westernwomensuck.com/2011/12/25/no-game-whatsoever/

The only reason girls meet men on Uadreams is to milk them on money..

I am a very forgiving person, I forgive all people nomatter what they do or how they treat me...

I forgive that girl also on Uadreams. She is not a top model looking maybe for others, she is ordinary looking.
But I think she looks very cute and has a very cute nose, I even  think she is cute when she is angry and sad and happy.
She is very cute in live video.

I choosed that girl for marriage purpose talked with many girls, but choosed her of them all, because she were more ordinary looking and not top model, but very cute. Mostly I choosed that girl for her personality before I knew all the evil that later been shown about her and Uadreams to me.

I do not need any top model, I go mostly on personality.

If she were in danger even that she abused tricked me I would protect her with my life even give my life for her.
In all this mess Uadreams support they were terrible...

I said I finded her with boyfriend on VK but Uadreams just ignored they only want the money milk men for more money, they have no truth or honor...

I loved girls befor ein real life, but not like thsi girl in Uadreams.

Hard to explain. Life goes on. However I will stay singel, as I will never get over her.

I tried to talk with her few times on vk but guilt on her part tricking me and many other men on Uadreams prevents it.

Be blessed. You are all good people in here deep down i core of your hearts I think.

I wish this evil against no one...

However a friend of mine for him I feel really sorry he got burned in many more date sites then me and lost much more money, and got his heart and his feelings abused... Crushed completely...

What crooks I try to help and support him not loose faith in life and live on...

I am pretty use to be abused of people, so I can take it, but yes its hard.

I actually feel physically pain in my body when I think on her not just tears, but pain several days and weeks months...

But she told me take care of yourself on Uadreams last message. So she is evil but still not in core evil, she do not want anyharm to come to me.

Be blessed.

By the way she is still on Uadreams "working" seeking huspand yeah right...

Seams like Uadream is part of her livelyhood or her work...

Thats why she stayed there now over 3 years...

I hope none else fall victim for her or Uadreams.

It would have been great to visit her, but I then only later would have finded out she is beeing with that guy in Ukraine... That made me upset...

Not his fault, but I really did not like seeing him and his hands on her..........

But she is free do do whatever she wants.

However this type of scamming western men is a crime.

All forms of scams is crimes.

1000 thousends of men is getting scammed like this.

I saw it comming so I were bit more prepared then others.

Thanks for all your advices people.

I am following her advice to take care of yourself.

Thanks God bless all.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline freddykreuger

« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2015, 05:09:15 PM »
Bill

It would not have matter if he or anyone meet the girl in like 1 months time or 2 or fast. See previous posts in this thread.

You can read about those who meet girls in Uadreams fast here:
http://www.ukrainiandatingstories.com/uadreams-com-review-an-incredible-experience/

Uadreams is completely scam site set up by its agencies and prodate girls.

Nothing is the victims fault ever. Nomatter what you or I or anybody says this is also according to the law, victims is always innocent. Scammers the guilty ones, always as they are the ones doing the crimes.

Some people agree to talk get to know each other longer before meeting in video or letters or both, it is not uncommon.

Reason I called you stupied is because you blame the victims of the scams...

And still does, hope that changes in future. You know better then that. The blame is on the scammers always.

Only way to prevent beeing scammed is to never use scam sites check their online reputation before using any site online.

In that I agree with you.

Enough now about Uadreams.

I guess also most of the positive posts online of Uadreams is fake made by its scam agency.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 05:38:33 PM by freddykreuger »

Offline GatoMoon

« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2015, 06:06:08 PM »
No, it wouldn't have cost more.  Let's say that you spoke to her twice a week for an hour at a time (obviously this is just a guess), at $1 a minute.  Round it down for simplicity to $100 a week, so roughly $5,000 a year for three years is about $15,000 just for video chatting.  That doesn't include site registration fees or any other costs such as birthday or Christmas presents.

I don't know where you live, but even if it's New Zealand (where I am) you could comfortably have a two-week holiday in Russia or Ukraine, including air fares, for under $6,000.  Anywhere closer, and your travel costs drop considerably.  If you had gone to see this woman after even six months of chatting, you would have stopped spending on her immediately you met (if she had, in fact, turned up to meet you), and you would have got off the website straightaway, saving you around $12,000 in site costs.  Take away the cost of the trip, and you would still have been at least $6,000 better off - which you could use for your next trip to see someone much more worthwhile.

Sorry for your (monetary) loss, but this one really saw you coming.  :cluebat:  I don't in the least condone what she did, but surely even the most elementary checks must have raised some red flags for you.

+1000000000000000000000

I agree with him.   I had similar as what he had written.  After few exchange, I asked for a meeting in which she declined.  Has to 'goodbyed' to her.  If she isn't interested in real meeting, then she isn't for me. 

Offline freddykreuger

« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2015, 06:30:43 PM »
Hi Gatomoon

What is it you do not understand girls at scam sites as Uadreams and others are prodate girls, scam girls...

They will meet the western men how many times possible for years but still insist all communication goes through scam sites as Uadreams and their translation services so they get paid, same with the gifts. It can also include more as expensive restaurants, they may in some way get a cut of money for all through scam sites as Uadreams.

They the scam prodate girls at sites as Uadreams only talk with men or meet men to getting paid cuts of all money the men pay Uadreams to meet them, its all a big scam.

Its impossible to meet the girl outside Uadreams and other scam sites. Exchange personally contact info is very hard. Even if possible the scam prodate girls will still insist talking only through the many scam sites with their agencies, as they get not paid for free talk.

Its wise of people to stay away from sites with low to none reputation online, and never ever meet the girls in a scam site with its agencies and all prodate scamming girls, as they only will suck the money dry from the western men.

http://www.ukrainiandatingstories.com/uadreams-com-review/

And explained more about prodate scam girls:

http://www.ukrainiandatingstories.com/interest-on-ua-dreams-no-interest-on-vk-com/

Hope you get it now.

If anyone meet girls at scam sites as Uadreams and other scam sites they only will be sucked in more and loose more and more money, as the prodate scam girls will insist on more meetings and gifts and all other bull and insist talking through the scam date sites only, so they get paid.

This is how they keep the scam going and the cash flowing in, by keeping the victims believing all is well and true, by keeping them in the dark by their lies. The longer and more visits meetings and using the sites services for translations gifts and visits through the scam date sites with their scam prodate girls the better for the scam agencies and their scammy date websites et, as it means more money for them and their prodate girls and scam translators et.

Most of these western men who meet the scam prodate girls in those many scam date sites will think and tell all ohh my date went so well in Ukraine or Russia and be none the wiser, as the scam prodate girls are very good actors, and play oh I love you and like you so much, please visit me again, please, I wanna marry you et and other lying bullshit.

But when none sees those scam prodate girls they go home and live with their boyfriends they love in Ukraine and some in Russia also. The western men has no value at all for the scam prodate girls more then easy money.

This is how the scam date and their scam agencies and all scamming pro date girls work. Most victims never realize they are getting scammed in time, only to find that out the hard way after many visits, and much heart and feelings put out.
Some of those who do marriage a scam prodate girl in the few percent well, then comes the Visa scams, before or after, but be sure some more money scams will come if you marriage a scam prodate girl.
And the fact they are sharing the prodate girl they love with some Ukrainian or Russian men, boyfriends, when not aware of it. These scam prodate girls have little to no morals or ethics or consciousness, same is for the scam date site and their scamming lying agencies et.

When they the western men is not in Ukraine or Russia or if moved abroad not home in some longer times, then their true love Ukrainian or Russian boyfriends come and visit the scam prodate girl maybe and then the Visa scams soon follows. These scam prodate girls do whatever for money or scam people western men of their money, in some ways hard at first glance to detect, but at end it usually shows it true colors.

Knows about people who lost much much money after visit through Uadreams, they lost so much money because they got sucked into visit them all the time... They also lost heart and trust feelings they got abused hard in that by the scam sites and their scam agencies and scam prodate girls.

Scam sites and prodate girls and scam agencies avoid at all cost, never meet any girl at those scam sites. Spend your money more wisely on self and date a girl more locally nearby you et.
Sites with no online reputation run away from, check it always before trying them out, as said earlier. More about this in previous posts.

Regardless what scam people got scammed by, it is always hard and sad for the poor victims. But by telling and warning people fewer will feed the money greedy lying scammers with their many different scams and date scam operations and date scam sites and their scammy agencies with their scam prodate girls et.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 09:42:23 PM by freddykreuger »

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2015, 01:34:35 AM »
I won't bother quoting from your post, Freddy, because WE know all that.  What nobody here can figure out is WHY honestytruth wasted so much time and money on his dream girl.

Would you have done the same for a woman that you met online in your own country, whether she was in your city, your state, or clear across the continent?  Of course you wouldn't - you would try to meet her as soon as possible so that you could see if there was a possible relationship.  If you couldn't, you would cut your losses and try someone else.  You wouldn't spend three YEARS listening to all sorts of excuses about how it wasn't convenient to visit because of a big project at work, or how she had to visit a sick aunt in Denver when she supposedly lives in Chicago and you live in Miami.

Bottom line - apart from being naive enough to imagine that he was writing to a real person with real feelings (which we all hope for), he simply ignored every single yellow or red flag that came up during that time.  He's still mooning after the love of his life, and claims he will never get over her.  For crying out loud, they never even met!

I wrote earlier in this thread that I sympathised with his predicament.  That still doesn't stop me believing that, so long as he keeps thinking with his dick instead of his brain, his whole life will be a  :trainwreck:

Offline freddykreuger

« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2015, 02:55:37 AM »
Hi Anotherkiwi

Yes I see that you are a sympathetic person and care about others in a more constructive positive way thats good same applies with me and most people I hope.

Good you know what previously been said or posted, then you know the following:
When it comes to Uadreams it would not matter if anyone meet the girls fast or not as said before, as it is all a scam site with pro date scam girls.

Nothing real and honest will never come out from that scam site and those many alike.

If a marriage for some very few happened at scam sites be sure that worse stuff can happened later with a pro date girl as Visa scams and other types of money scams for sure. As they the pro date girls are only in it for the money, another name for them gold diggers. However even gold diggers have more honesty, then a pro date scam girl who scam men in false pretense of marriage by doing stuff as working for scam date sites and scam marriage agencies witch is a crime and against the law.

If he or anyone meet the girl fast or not they only would be sucked into the scam more and more and visit more and more, and get more and more scammed cheated of money by its scam date sites services, as all things goes through the agency.

Nothing will ever be real with that agency as they control everything. Their pro date girls will never speak outside the agency, as they wanna get their paid cut scam share.

The girls at Uadreams is pro date scam girls and very good actors they fool their male victims into believing all is real and come and visit me again and again...
And guys who meets them gets more and more money dry after each visit, by the services through their scam agency and restaurants and gifts et.
The pro date girls at Uadreams just fools them and its agency. All is set up to fool the foreigner, the western men. Only way to stay safe is to never use them in the first place.
If the girls had some honesty, pro date scam girls they would tell I have no intrest in you western man, I have my boyfriend in Ukraine or Russia, only wants your money by you communicate with me through the scam site and visit me and give me gifts et, so I get my share.
But this will never happened. However I have heard that some pro date girls very few of them but some do after a time confess as they just could not do this dishonest lying scam business anymore and confessed they did it to support their loved ones and said to the western guys I am really sorry never meant to hurt you and you are like a good guy, more about that stuff here, but this is about Anastasiadate scam biggest scam on net or close to it "emotional prostitution" :
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/apr/06/ukraine-wife-internet-romance-industry-online-scam

There is no real relationship in a serious level at scam sites as Uadreams.

Many people have similar stories heard of Uadreams.

Again if people wanna get to know each other in video chat let them.

If they decide to talk long time before they meet its their business.

People are very different, not all think with that or think the same ways, just saying.

Its also one thing to think with heart feelings and trust and to think with cold brain, for some it might be hard to do both when strongly connected emotionally to someone.

The people who uses Uadreams in a such a long time and talk in video chat to try to verify things beeing real, as I think most try to do in fishy sites or at any site.
So they know the girl is real.
That has nothing to do with whats inside pants.

Some people might think with hormones some times in their lives but not when it comes to seriously getting married for whole life or seek girl for marriage whole life, no way. So I do not think that is the problems for the victims of date scams or Uadreams scams and those alike.

The problem is the choosing of date site in first place, with low reputation that is the problem. Avoid the scam date site and no problem with scam pro date girls from the many types of scam sites.
And never send money to anyone you never meet in real life for whatever reason they ask you, and you get no problems with pro date girls.
If a girl begs you to send her money offline and you do not know here do not send her any money and no problem.
If its a beggar and you feel you wanna donate do as you want, but watch out for those with dishonest lying intentions, as they are scammers, those who cheat you of money or try to for false pretenses, witch also is a crime.
Personally I have helped beggars on streets but in some cases the money they get goes to bad stuff or someone else take their donated money, so I usually buy them some foods instead or candy that they themselves can eat, so it goes right to the person I donated to and none else.
But safest is if anyone wanna help those who needs help is to donate through well known organizations or companies et.

True love takes time to develop, so think most who talks so long really have true feelings and not something as light as whats inside pants, witch is only attraction at best, if that or one night stand kind of thing.

No I would not blame the victims of any scam ever.
The only comfort I would give is to do more research before using any site online and say I truly feel for your experience, like I am sorry man.
In all in life do research before, be skeptical, if it looks too good to be true it usually is.

Why I say that is Uadreams and scams sites alike has girls almost nude and still their pro date scam girls claim to seek real huspand or marriage, thats a red flag also.

However it is simple to be wise after the scam event happend to others et.

Easy answer what I personally would done research the site before using them, and never used any scam site in the first place, and it would have saved me and most the trouble.

However I never will blame the victims.
Uadreams look as website very professional and good, if a person only go by what a site appears to be or look, and what its lying customer service says, it is not so easy to know.
So for the ones not so used to online dating it is not so easy.
But do research first all and if the site has bad reputations and bad reviews more then positive run away from it.

In Uadreams site most positive is of agency people or positive testimonials faked by agency maybe toward compensation to get fake positive reviews to lure the guys around the world into the uadreams agency scam.

What a name Uadreams haha sounds really weird. Maybe another red flag site name Uadreams like you only get Uadreams nothing more then dreams and similar to Dream Marriage, you only get dreams about marriage not the real thing marriage... Just a thought. These crooks and con artist behind scam sites like those ones did choose a bit scammy names for their scam operations, another red flag I think.

Another similar fishy scam site is Dream Marriage, think you all heard about them.

But Dream Marriage is a bit different they have real marriage with none pro date girl knows this as I know personally a girl in there got married.
But its like 95 to 98 percent scam with pro date girls at Dream Marriage and with low online reputation with so many bad reviews, so stay away. It is impossible to know what girls is honest and true and no pro date girl at Dream Marriage.
Most girls they have at Dream Marriage is real as seen in live video however, but their intentions is a whole another story.

It exist better sites online if you or anyone wanna go with online dating go for free sites or low paid sites with good online reputation.
And never send money ever to anyone you never meet in reality and you should be safe from beeing scammed. Best the old fashion way I guess meet the girl offline by friends you know or through their contacts or similar and more nearby you where you live to be safe of the scammy business of Ukraine and some of Russia.
It is possible to meet an honest girl from Ukraine and Russia you just have to do more research before doing so.

Just because some scams does not mean all people there is scammers.
Also knows that many good people exist both in Ukraine and Russia know some people over there, and they say stay away from online Ukraine/Russian dating sites as a general rule, as most of them are scams including many marriage agencies, maybe not all but most.

Well I am truly sorry for all who got involved in any scam site no matter what it may be. Hopefully all of those do better in future.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 08:09:49 AM by freddykreuger »

Offline GatoMoon

« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2015, 03:13:34 AM »
Freddy Kruger

I was on the UADreams site.  I've spoken to a girl for 3 months - twice a week, but after 3 months she was NOT interested in meeting with me.  Her excuses was that she will be working 'that time I was due to meet her' but in fact, during that time she was ONLINE all day!!!

Admin told me that I did not know her very much.  twice a week for 3 months!!!   Admin expected me to talk to her everyday!!!   Cheaper for me is to fly out and meet her.

Also talked to other 3 girls - but they all have forgotten my birthday even though they knew a week before.   GO FIGURE!!

The thing I do not like about UADreams is selection of gifts, telling me to remind of their birthdays! These girls whom I had written, their birthdays were after mine ))

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541644
Total Topics: 20870
Most Online Today: 1887
Most Online Ever: 12701