It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Graham Phillips Crimes  (Read 9943 times)

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Graham Phillips Crimes
« on: April 27, 2015, 07:57:09 PM »
This piece of garbage and his "exploits" have been mentioned numerous times in threads and many will have seen him on Russia Today with his propaganda garbage.He also happens to be a friend of a member here--who is better known for his generally offensive attitudes to others across a wide range of topics( the guy considers himself to be an "expert" on any topic you can name)!!

A sample of Graham's "work"

More dead bodies under the Ukrainian flag today. I've almost forgotten what the Ukrainian flag looks like without a dead body underneath it.
— Graham W Phillips (@GrahamWP_UK) February 22, 2015

Graham William Phillips Crimes
QUOTING
I have created this blog as an attempt to catalogue the illegal and questionable activities of blogger Graham William Phillips in Ukraine. Graham claims to be an independent journalist posting the truth. This statement is further from the truth than can be! Graham works for Russian media controlled by the Kremlin. The reports he posts are completely one sided fabrications of the truth and are meant to incite hatred against the Ukraine. If you have read or seen any of his work after the first sentence the lie has almost certainly taken place which he will then build upon to reel you in. His reports contain little fact and are mostly unsubstantiated lies. He publishes these to promote maximum hatred towards Ukrainians and their supporters. If you challenge him he will simply try to discredit you either based on lies or will simply undermine you on an editorial incorrect point.

http://gwpcrimes.blogspot.co.uk/

Graham William Phillips inciting hatred and questionable activities in Ukraine
Graham Phillips as a combatant in Ukraine
Graham Phillips breaking Geneva Conventions in Ukraine
Graham Phillips Banned from Ukraine illegally Enters
Flag stamping, unethical biased 'journalism'
Graham Phillips Questionable Activity in the UK
Graham Phillips inappropriate activities with a minor
Graham Phillips as a Sex Tourist
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=273_1424969351

http://storify.com/ystriya/whitehall
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 08:05:12 PM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
Re: Graham Phillips Crimes
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 02:15:59 PM »
Hmm,

I think the guy is an idiot and certainly no journalist as he is incapable of reporting facts - rather his version of events

I remember how he taunted a  REAL UK journo when he was covering a story where UA flag waving marchers were attacked and GWP said the journo was a 'coward'.

The irony of a guy who ran from a firework and insisted he was shot at wasn't lost on most...

However, I think the attempts to 'demonise' him are self-defeating and silly.. His bogs - which pre-date the conflict - were of a guy in his thirties who moved to Ukraine and made mistakes in his love life and went to parties ....   

He has nailed his colours to the the mast of the separatists and he is unable to realise that reporters report and don't take sides ...

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

lordtiberius

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 06:31:11 PM »
How about crimes against fashion?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=273_1424969351

Offline JayH

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 07:30:49 PM »
Moby-- the guy is a complete and utter low life cretin who found a place regurgitating Kremlin propaganda and lies.What his life shows is a morally bankrupt degenerate. Apart from his real crimes he is also a mate of one of your favourite trolls :) --the one who knows everything about everything and infrequent visitor to this forum--but haunts  another place(when he is getting paid for it)!!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

lordtiberius

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 08:42:12 PM »
Forum marketing!

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 04:40:12 AM »
Moby-- the guy is a complete and utter low life cretin who found a place regurgitating Kremlin propaganda and lies.What his life shows is a morally bankrupt degenerate. Apart from his real crimes he is also a mate of one of your favourite trolls :) --the one who knows everything about everything and infrequent visitor to this forum--but haunts  another place(when he is getting paid for it)!!

JayH

My concern is sites set up to discredit are only seen as 'western propaganda' and gain said person notoriety undeserved.

I am well aware of who his 'fans' are and thus their 'cred' by association ;)

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

lordtiberius

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 07:40:49 AM »
Western propaganda?  What does that mean?  We have Western propagandists in the West?  For who Islam?  If you are going to cite Western propagandists as evil, name names.  I don't think they exist.

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 04:24:43 AM »
Western propaganda? 

Try to understand the meaning of use of parentheses ..

lordtiberius

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 04:39:47 AM »
If you can't name them, they don't exist.

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2015, 05:22:34 AM »
If you can't name them, they don't exist.

If you won't understand english grammar - you are welcome to think so, in blissfull ignorance...

lordtiberius

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 11:31:38 AM »
I apologize.  I may have misunderstood you.  Did you or did you not say there is or there isn't Western propagandists?

Offline Muzh

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2015, 03:55:23 PM »

I should report you. That is not a way to talk about Anteros AC Rubicon.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

lordtiberius

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2015, 07:53:33 PM »

Yeah, you should.  Hand stand Brad will get mad at you.

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2015, 04:54:05 AM »

You could call even security , Muzh ;)

Offline HoundDaddyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2015, 06:00:44 AM »

Muzh, you crack me up.  :clapping:

HDL

Offline Muzh

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 02:56:57 PM »

Muzh, you crack me up.  :clapping:

HDL

Hey Lee, our friend Toni sent me a picture of her bachelorette party in St. Lucia. Want to peek?
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline JayH

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 06:59:33 PM »
The idiot is still at it.
Pro-Russian blogger and journalist Graham Phillips tried to provoke Ukrainian fans in France questions about war in Donbas.

But polite Ukrainian resist the battering, limited only advice to go away, and provocation failed.

Instead, fans with German fans sang the famous hit Phillips President of Russia.

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2016, 12:01:16 AM »
Bloody funny .... ''I'm not afraid of you''

Phillips forgets these were football fans on their ways to a football match - possibly drunk ...  He was clearly seeking to provoke a reaction and the 'story' would have been 'nationalist Ukrainians attack British Journalist'   :D

His 'crime' is one-sided 'reporting' and masquerading as a journo.

Offline JayH

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2016, 12:05:43 AM »
Bloody funny .... ''I'm not afraid of you''

Phillips forgets these were football fans on their ways to a football match - possibly drunk ...  He was clearly seeking to provoke a reaction and the 'story' would have been 'nationalist Ukrainians attack British Journalist'   :D

His 'crime' is one-sided 'reporting' and masquerading as a journo.

Do you realise his connection to the extremism ofthe other place where Manny of us are banned  and actively accept funds from dubious sources? And to his "mate" FiFi

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2016, 12:15:09 AM »
Do you realise his connection to the extremism ofthe other place where Manny of us are banned  and actively accept funds from dubious sources? And to his "mate" FiFi

I simply find it amusing that certain folks that you mention - even it was a Freudian slip - feel the need to edit and lock my profile and censor my posts ..

I know folks who are friends of friends of Graham Phillips and some regard him as a hero.

All rather sad... objectivity and fact take a back seat

edited to add

I have lived through media bans on journos and 'politicians' who seek / sought a different path for N.Ireland and 'banning' / censoring the opposing viewpoint simply plays into the hands of those whose message one seeks to 'silence'

The topic of this thread has gained his status just as much for those who highlight his faults / bias or publicise his being banned from entry to Ukraine.

Better to ignore him and concentrate on reporters who are unbiased

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:21:53 AM by msmobyone »

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2016, 05:40:31 AM »
Better to ignore him

Definitely!

and concentrate on reporters who are unbiased

Where can we find some?  Don't seem to be too many reporting from that neck of the woods.

Offline HoundDaddyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2016, 10:26:01 AM »
Hey Lee, our friend Toni sent me a picture of her bachelorette party in St. Lucia. Want to peek?

Of course. PM me. :)
But she is getting married. :(

HDL

Offline AkMike

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2016, 09:01:05 PM »
Better to ignore him and concentrate on reporters who are unbiased

Like the acclaimed reporters at the Moscow Times!   :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2016, 10:48:06 PM »
Like the acclaimed reporters at the Moscow Times!   :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

as ever AKAmike 'on the ball'

From the Moscow  Times ..

''The legislation limiting the ownership by foreign companies to 20 percent of Russian media holdings was signed by President Vladimir Putin in October last year. Previously, foreigners could own up to a 50 percent stake in Russian television and radio, while there were no restrictions for print media and online editions.

The penalty for violating the new law is the closing down of the media outlet in question. The law also bans foreigners, as well as people with dual citizenship, from founding media outlets in Russia.

According to lawmakers, the new restrictions, which were drawn up amid Russia’s confrontation with the West over the Ukraine crisis, are aimed at protecting Russians from harmful Western influence.

But along with media covering political or social issues, a large number of entertainment television channels and fashion magazines will also fall under the restrictions.

The law will affect TV companies CTC Media and Walt Disney, and most of the publishing houses in Russia, including Sanoma Independent Media, Conde Nast, Hearst Shkulev Media, Hubert Burda Media and Axel Springer.

The legislation was widely criticized by media industry leaders, and caused deep concern on the market. In February, the managers of foreign media companies operating in Russia sent a letter to Putin asking him to postpone the application of the law until 2017, but their plea fell on deaf ears, RBC reported.

Media companies with long-term plans to operate in Russia are seeking ways to adapt to the law, and several companies have already changed their ownership structure in line with the legislation.''

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/foreign-publishers-quit-russia-over-media-ownership-law/529645.html

Not exactly  trumpeting a 'Kremlin line' .... ?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541271
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2956
Most Online Ever: 12701