It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Blah Blah Blah Edition XXIX  (Read 251 times)

Offline GenMish

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Blah Blah Blah Edition XXIX
« on: January 30, 2019, 10:30:03 AM »
Are you serious? Seen the prices?

http://tinyurl.com/ycxgg2xj

That is high, I think I paid half that at Horseguards a couple years back

About men going to the FSU for wives being seen as 'losers'
I think some men are thought of that way, but they were probably seen as 'losers' before they went and now they are 'losers' with beautiful wives. I know one guy that went from being a Mr Average(not a loser), to being James Bond after he married a beautiful lady. He got her the nicest Bondgirl outfits, she was right out of a movie

In my case, my status went wayyyy up in the opinion of my friends, neighbors and coworkers

btw- I noticed the poster that introduced the 'loser' label gets a little feisty whenever a certain poster discusses his many conquests of the past. And I do wonder if the former uses other IDs like Mandalay. I would encourage the Mods to review the IP addresses for a match
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 10:32:45 AM by GenMish »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Blah Blah Blah Edition XXIX
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 11:22:20 AM »

I think some men are thought of that way, but they were probably seen as 'losers' before they went and now they are 'losers' with beautiful wives. I know one guy that went from being a Mr Average(not a loser), to being James Bond after he married a beautiful lady. He got her the nicest Bondgirl outfits, she was right out of a movie

In my case, my status went wayyyy up in the opinion of my friends, neighbors and coworkers

btw- I noticed the poster that introduced the 'loser' label gets a little feisty whenever a certain poster discusses his many conquests of the past. And I do wonder if the former uses other IDs like Mandalay. I would encourage the Mods to review the IP addresses for a match

I don't get feisty at krimster's past conquests.  However, he should recognize them for what they are.

I have no other ID on this forum, and if I did, I certainly wouldn't be disguising myself as an AM looking for a woman.   I have no idea how you came to that exceptionally flawed conclusion.  But feel free to hit the "Report to Moderator" button.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
To love someone means to see him as God intended him. - Fyodor Dostoevksy

Offline GenMish

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 11:37:23 AM »

I tried to respond to the Moderator, but was unable to, so I will reply to the request here

I speculated Boethius was perhaps Mandalay, but she just denied it .  That Introduction post of Mandalay wreaks of a troll, and it would take someone very familiar with this forum to keep that thread going. I think that thread by Mandalay was designed to entice forum members to help a 'man' (Mandalay) romance a married woman from Russia. But, I could be wrong and Mandalay is a real person or a troll that is not Boethius

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 12:11:00 PM »
“I don't get feisty at krimster's past conquests.  However, he should recognize them for what they are.”

a young nubile, robust, ukrainian village girl is the living embodiment of erotic perfection and the most beautiful sight that I have ever personally experienced...

why wouldn’t I leverage EVERY opportunity and advantage I had, no matter the moral ambiguity?
isn't that what women do as well, but under different circumstances?
don't we all, to some degree?

Veni, vidi, vici

Caesar never apologized to Gaul
I didn’t make the “law of the jungle"
I just try to be a little bit better at it than the other animals
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 12:17:27 PM by krimster2 »
вы думаете, что любой из этих людей, даже российских, подозревает, что я русский?

вот как я могу создать американскую личность
Я могу взять напрокат

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 12:24:04 PM »

I tried to respond to the Moderator, but was unable to, so I will reply to the request here

I speculated Boethius was perhaps Mandalay, but she just denied it .  That Introduction post of Mandalay wreaks of a troll, and it would take someone very familiar with this forum to keep that thread going. I think that thread by Mandalay was designed to entice forum members to help a 'man' (Mandalay) romance a married woman from Russia. But, I could be wrong and Mandalay is a real person or a troll that is not Boethius

An exceptionally flawed speculation on your part.

You can hit the “report to moderator” button on your post and add a comment.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 12:29:48 PM by Boethius »
To love someone means to see him as God intended him. - Fyodor Dostoevksy

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 12:38:22 PM »
"An exceptionally flawed speculation on your part."

should qualify him for lead announcer on Fox News!
вы думаете, что любой из этих людей, даже российских, подозревает, что я русский?

вот как я могу создать американскую личность
Я могу взять напрокат

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 11:20:58 AM »
There are some here who have nothing better to do than be sarcastic. I would recommend you just ignore those posts..... :welcome:

Yes please follow Hammer's advise and ignore me.

Do what he did...profess love never ending to a woman, post about it on the board. Tell everyone how happy he is that he got himself one of dem traditional woman..even go as far as posting her picture AND HER FAMILY for the world to see after getting *engaged* with her...filed a K-1 and all that good stuff...

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14311.msg286715#msg286715

Then just a few short weeks later - he comes back and tell us his *love* is really making him so happy...except with a  different *one of dem wimmen* this time around.

It should still be on this board..  8)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 11:35:44 AM by GQBlues »
~Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people~ Gator :P

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 9887
Latest: SeriousMan
New This Month: 11
New This Week: 3
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 476242
Total Topics: 19115
Most Online Today: 1309
Most Online Ever: 2480