It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Totally unexpected  (Read 127 times)

Offline Pkeel1

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Totally unexpected
« on: March 03, 2019, 05:57:14 PM »
I began talking online with a woman on Feb 21.

We finally got to Skype yesterday.

I was talking to her today on Skype and she asked me why I decided to look for a Ukrainian woman.  I told her the truth, I dated a Russian lady here and liked her.  I looked up about Dating customs in Russia and of course if you type Russian and Dating into Google you will find many dating sites.

I then told her about an American woman I went on a date with.  She was very pretty, but I found out after our first date that she has 5 children with 4 different men and 5 or 6 marriages. 

She told me that she is American, so I jokingly asked if she meant she had been married 5 times.  She answered no, she has a green card because she won the green card lottery.  She found out she was approved late in February.

I did not expect that answer.

Online DaveNY

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Totally unexpected
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 06:04:09 PM »
I began talking online with a woman on Feb 21.

We finally got to Skype yesterday.

I was talking to her today on Skype and she asked me why I decided to look for a Ukrainian woman.  I told her the truth, I dated a Russian lady here and liked her.  I looked up about Dating customs in Russia and of course if you type Russian and Dating into Google you will find many dating sites.

I then told her about an American woman I went on a date with.  She was very pretty, but I found out after our first date that she has 5 children with 4 different men and 5 or 6 marriages. 

She told me that she is American, so I jokingly asked if she meant she had been married 5 times.  She answered no, she has a green card because she won the green card lottery.  She found out she was approved late in February.

I did not expect that answer.

Winning the green card lottery does not make her an American. She still has to go through the naturalization process which will take years, a number of interviews, endless paperwork and money.

Divorce in Ukraine and Russia is common so it wouldn't be uncommon to meet a FSUW who had been divorced once or twice. Abortion is also common in the FSU.

Good luck on your search.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 9900
Latest: Привет
New This Month: 12
New This Week: 1
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 477651
Total Topics: 19147
Most Online Today: 1299
Most Online Ever: 2480
(November 01, 2018, 05:22:05 PM)
Users Online
Members: 36
Guests: 1188
Total: 1224

+-Recent Posts

Re: Hair length Poll by Gator
Today at 08:01:32 PM

Re: How does a girl choose which guys she wishes to meet? by Gator
Today at 07:38:17 PM

Hair length Poll by 2tallbill
Today at 07:30:21 PM

Today at 07:24:05 PM

Re: Are FSUW more feminine? YES it's not even close (in my opinion) by Gator
Today at 06:53:57 PM

Hair length Poll by 2tallbill
Today at 06:37:28 PM

Re: Brexit good, bad or indifferent? by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:01:20 PM

Today at 05:52:54 PM

Re: Are FSUW more feminine? YES it's not even close (in my opinion) by Trenchcoat
Today at 05:50:53 PM

Today at 05:41:52 PM