It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: ZonZon / Rivardco / Experienced (very) ...  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Newzonzon

ZonZon / Rivardco / Experienced (very) ...
« on: October 07, 2019, 10:07:40 PM »
What's up Bitches?

I accidentally checked an old email account, and BLAM.  Blast from the past.  I am so happy / surprised to see the same people hanging out here.   

FatherTime - did your wife file for divorce yet?
BillyB - how goes the marriage, bro.
I see Gator is still in the swamp living the dream.
Have not read too many posts.  But, man the memories of good people do come flooding back to the mind. Sincerely, I hope everyone is doing fine.

As for my Adventure in love, it appears that I only needed to find the right person for me.  I have been very, very happily married for 5 + years now.   Interestingly, we live in Colombia half the year, and in Florida half the year.  I found a Jacksonville, FL girl with a Russian girl's sensibilities - a person who strives to be excellent and sexy.

Honestly, my dad tells me to shut up, because it sounds like I am bragging.   The truth is that I am more than happy.  There is something worthy about TRYING to find your best mate in life.  I think that counts for something.  Perhaps it also makes a marriage a tad bit more promising.

Anyway ... not much to say other than "hello"  A photo and a painting (look close) to remember us by.  Will stop by in the future, of course.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 10:15:28 PM by Newzonzon »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
ZonZon / Rivardco / Experienced (very) ...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 10:47:01 PM »
Glad to hear everything is going GREAT!

Congratulations!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.

Online BillyB

• Good Story
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Re: ZonZon / Rivardco / Experienced (very) ...
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 11:07:00 PM »

Good to see you checking in occasionally Rivardco! Glad to hear everything is going well with you. My wife and I will be celebrating our 8th anniversary near the end of the year. We're going to Cancun. A few more years of school and she'll be making 80K a year. Some guys think marrying an FSU woman costs money. I see it as an investment with lots of returns.
There are people that will pass info about you and your family. Do not share info about yourself or share photos as they can search for you on the internet and distribute what they found since they are allowed to participate here.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 11:23:50 PM »
Oh Hiiii!   
Sorry to disappoint but doing ok  11 years total time together and raising what I hope to be an outstanding young man.   I managed to make it to the dreaded 50 which means you are a fossil by now. 😃

When near stairs in Vegas i keep a watchful eye out for you.... Id hate to take an accidental tumble.   

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Online Patagonie

• >20 travels along the slavic earth
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 03:57:04 PM »
I remember you IamZOn,
Nice you are happy, that's a great experience, one of the best, when things go smoothly.
I had a great memory of the 4 years and half of happiness i had with my wife.

Thank for the photo.
Read : "Operation white panther"
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intgrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online tfcrew

• North Texas
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2019, 04:21:36 PM »
   Interestingly, we live in Colombia half the year, and in Florida half the year.  I found a Jacksonville, FL girl with a Russian girl's sensibilities - a person who strives to be excellent and sexy.
                               A 10+ on that smile :D
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.  -Aldous Huxley

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 10012
Latest: BrutusSi
New This Month: 6
New This Week: 1
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 501649
Total Topics: 19605
Most Online Today: 1699
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 38
Guests: 1656
Total: 1694

+-Recent Posts

Re: Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far? by BC
Today at 02:38:45 AM

Re: Starting and Running a Business in the Republic of Georgia, Batumi by msmob
Today at 02:08:01 AM

Re: Starting and Running a Business in the Republic of Georgia, Batumi by Maxx2
Today at 12:52:45 AM

Re: Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far? by based_zoomer1997
Yesterday at 11:19:25 PM

Re: Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far? by fathertime
Yesterday at 09:35:37 PM

Re: Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far? by BillyB
Yesterday at 09:19:33 PM

Re: Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far? by ML
Yesterday at 08:51:05 PM

Re: Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far? by fathertime
Yesterday at 08:29:50 PM

Re: Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far? by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:53:55 PM

Re: Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:32:08 PM