It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: I have a question for russian females and I am serious  (Read 7044 times)

Offline dbdsupvic

I have a question for russian females and I am serious
« on: August 25, 2007, 08:08:23 AM »
I am new
I have a question for russian females
I am serious
I am not spamming
I am serious
I am trying to find the answer to this question before I search for a russian bride because I am into this so I need to know if russian females are into it too
I am serious
here is the question

Do russian females like to be spanked and/or paddled?

I am serious
please don't ban me or delete me
I am not spamming I am trying to find the answer to this question
I am serious
I want to know the answer to this question before I search for a russian bride because this is something that I am into and I would like for the russian females to be into it to

please answer with the best answer that you have please

- Brett

Offline Bruno

Re: I have a question for russian females and I am serious
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 02:23:54 PM »
I am serious

You wrote it a lot of time... so, let say it is true...

I am not a Russian female... but it change nothing... simply remove the "russian" from your question... women are women... everywhere in the world, few like "to be spanked and/or paddled"... but few like it... true in the western world but true too in the FSU world...

Personaly, i think that you are a sick guy... but it is not my task and right to judge... so, i try to reply honesly without  :puke:

Yes, so ladies exist in Russia, like they exist in other part of the world... it will be your task to find them... my only advice will be to be honest about it in your ads... maybe it will lower the reply rate but in so case, better have few reply from ladies who fancy so behaviour that have a lot of reply from ladies who don't like it... arrggghhhhh... very difficult to keep my own personal opinion and be partial...

Sure that with the days, some will post insult in these topic... your case is "special" and seriously, it is not related to RW... few local ladies accept it... will be similar in Russia... maybe more difficult there since the culture.... a RW can be more sexual that a local ladies but thhis is mainly limited to "normal" sex... for "fancy" sex, it will be very difficult for you to find a lady... i speak about marriage... if you seek one time adventure, and if you are able to pay, you can find everything in Russia... but since these forum is related to marriage, in so situation, it will be difficult for you to find the desired lady... but not impossible...

If you speak/read russian, it will be more easy to search in some specialized russian site, these who are for the Sado-Maso communauty... withing marriage agency, i don't see you to reach some success...

PS: now, a personal part... i think that you are a sick man... a lot will think like me... but in a freedom world, you have the right to have your own "fantasy"... only one request... be honest with the ladies about your fancy... it will be difficult but soon of later one will share your "hobby"... please, don't "stalk" the one who are in the norm and don't fancy so behaviour...

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 02:57:10 PM »
Bruno, you really should have left this one alone....Not a thread us males need to get involved in. Best to let the ladies rip him a new one!!! ;)
Tver Angels Local and International Introductions
Classy Ladies for Discerning Gentlemen

RVR-Canadian Cowboy
Dyin' is easy, it's livin' thats hard!!!

Offline Bruno

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 06:26:13 PM »
Bruno, you really should have left this one alone....Not a thread us males need to get involved in. Best to let the ladies rip him a new one!!! ;)

No sure...

First, i don't think that one of our RW will reply there... they are not this type of ladies...

Second, same if i don't like people who act like so, i think that send him on the right place is both a service for RWD and for him... certainly some ladies have similar pleasure that him but he is at the wrong address on RWD... you have special place for thing like this...

What do you prefert... send the guy to the right place for him or know in a few month a trip report in the Spike style... So report that feminazi in US will use for show that we are ALL in the sado-maso relationship... and don't worry, the people who are against us ( these who think that we are not normal people because we seek a foreign bride ) will always use the bad example, the only one case who show us like dirty people...

Don't believe me... see the IMBRA who was aminly based on two foreign bride murder in the last few year... yep, two murder is a big number when compare to the local murder who happen each day...  :cluebat:

I think that it is better to send people with special taste to the right place for them that allow them to contact/meet the "normal" woman... by example, if a sex tourist post here... better send him to a sex tourist site... he will be happy, the hooker too since she have a new customer... and he will not disturb our RW who have really no interest in sex tourist...

Offline Icarus

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 08:01:40 PM »
Guess it depends on who does the spanking/paddling.

Keep in mind, that any woman who enjoys such activities might like to "perform" things on you to; whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Are you prepared to deal with that? And I dont just mean spanking or paddling  :mooning:

Ick
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I come to die, to discover that I had not lived.

Offline AnastassiaAsh

• Commercial Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 08:14:03 PM »
I think that it is better to send people with special taste to the right place....

Bruno is 100% right.

Wrong website, dude!  :wallbash:

Offline USCFAN

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 08:39:14 PM »
Wrong website, dude!  :wallbash:

Now I know that Anastassia has been over in the states too long ... she used the word 'DUDE' ...

:ROFL:

... just teasing Ash ...
;)
You can call me Steve ...

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 08:56:29 AM »
Brett, Russia in general terms us a fairly traditional society where sexual sofistications are relatively rare. Personally I don't think that you have good chances for finding a Russian girlfriend who enjoys such things, although there may be exceptions. Probably you better look elsewhere besides Russia, eventually in some specialized clubs.
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Misha

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 09:20:11 AM »
Brett, Russia in general terms us a fairly traditional society where sexual sofistications are relatively rare. Personally I don't think that you have good chances for finding a Russian girlfriend who enjoys such things, although there may be exceptions. Probably you better look elsewhere besides Russia, eventually in some specialized clubs.

I am not too sure about Russia being a traditional society where sexual sophistication is rare. A quick search on aport.ru on "sadomazokhizm" turned up sites such as bondage.ru where you can search for your partner in pain.

Please note, S&M is not my thing. However, it always comes back to communication. Most women will be more than happy to tell you what they want (or don't want) if you ask. However, you should expect to be told to go to three choice Russian letters if you ask about spanking or other activities that fall out of average sexual norms.

Offline William3rd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 09:51:30 AM »
Thanks for giving the link to the author of this "interesting" thread so he can now go to meet others of his "type." :-X

Anything that you want to know can be found here at RWD!!!!! :)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 10:52:58 AM by William3rd »

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2007, 10:12:57 AM »

Honesty is the best policy and if you have some type of fetish, it's best to tell the truth to find what you're looking for. So if you like to spank that ass, find a woman that likes to be spanked. It's not to your advantage for you to deceive women about what you want.

My finacee had a man say in his intro letter to her that he likes to be tickled and he's looking for woman who likes to tickle him and be tickled.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline DizzyD

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2007, 05:26:24 PM »

Hi Lily... very diplomatic words for Brett, but as you proably already know this question has taken on a life of it's own in two separate threads... and I for one think he is a "Bridge keeper"... the question or the poster are not legitimate...

DD

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2007, 09:14:27 PM »
I am not too sure about Russia being a traditional society where sexual sophistication is rare. A quick search on aport.ru on "sadomazokhizm" turned up sites such as bondage.ru where you can search for your partner in pain.

I said 'relatively rare', relating probably to how big is the share of people practicing or at least interested in this sort of amusement. Yes one can easily find respective internet sites. There are plenty of sexual sites devoted to all kind of pleasures, however, I don't think that the internet presence has any reference to the number of practicing amateurs. 
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Eastguy

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 05:57:53 PM »
I have never broached it with RW.

She is a curious combination of sophisticate and prude depending on the subject.

When I was living in Europe in the 80's as a teenager I dated a total of 4 Euro girls (not russian) and 2 of them were totally into it ( nothing crazy just spanking).

I think it depends on the indivudual one cant erasily say, russian women like it or french or german or XYZ  women like it.

I did notice in the US, the more repressed an area/family a girl came from, when she did break out, she would be more likely to go all-out and be eager to experience stuff like that.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541778
Total Topics: 20876
Most Online Today: 1403
Most Online Ever: 12701