It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Board Inclusivity  (Read 7835 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Board Inclusivity
« on: June 29, 2005, 04:18:12 AM »
This has been the subject of several flamefest topics, and I would like to gather some feedback from the general members of RWD as to their wishes.

I will say that my vision of RWD was that it was to be as inclusive as possible and would be open and receptive to ANYONE who had an interest in posting here and making a positive contribution.

Now that RWD has been reasonably active for some months, I'd like to test the pulse of the members to see how they feel about this topic.

- Dan

Offline KenC

• Trips: No Selection
Board Inclusivity
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 04:35:23 AM »
I voted for " Anyone with a legitimate interest in women from the FSU".  I like the no (or little) moderation of this board.  I think the "no holds" is a little bitchfest, but I guess that too serves a purpose.

I do feel bad that we lost a couple of good guys due to a pain in the butt poster.  Personally, I would have banned the pain poster as her posts are of little value, surely much less value than the two posters we lost.  I can understand a person posting the devils advacate side of an issue, but in every post?  Nah, just a pain in the arse.

KenC
You are a den of vipers and thieves-Andrew Jackson on banks
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bruno

Board Inclusivity
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 04:44:18 AM »
I have vote 4... other limitation...

I think that these forum need no limitation from gender of geographical location...

Why ? Because, this can allow some meaning who are very interesting dissappear... by example, i think that it will be a loose if by example, MandM of Misschief dissappear... and since she is in no one of the categorie, i have choice the 4...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 04:47:00 AM by Bruno »

Offline PeeWee

Board Inclusivity
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 04:54:32 AM »
I belong to several other forums not even related to FSU women. There is not getting away from "bitchfests" "flaming" and other. It happens everywhere and to try to limit membership to try to limit negativity will not happen. Best to ignore it or al least lean a morsal from it and then move on.

PeeWee   (I am not new, I just changed my name and have not been around for a while...maybe 16 months or so)

Offline tim 360

Board Inclusivity
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 05:01:46 AM »
Ideally,  open to anyone with a legitimate interest.  However,  some of the nonsense posters should be reigned-in and limited if they post too much garbage to wade through. Tim
"Never argue with a fool,  onlookers may not be able to tell the difference".  Mark Twain

Offline Kevin

Board Inclusivity
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 11:48:27 AM »
I believe the list should require the poster ID and email address to be showned. So we know who is really doing the posted. Since many agency owners tend to post using false names or have people post on there behalf.

Offline Bruno

Board Inclusivity
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 12:23:16 PM »
Quote from: khersongirls
I believe the list should require the poster ID and email address to be showned. So we know who is really doing the posted. Since many agency owners tend to post using false names or have people post on there behalf.

We can not obligate people to say her real name of e-mail address... but since it is about business owner in the sector, i agree with you...

But same for personals, since you are not a bad one, why hide you identity... but i can understand that some hide identity since some personal attack who can not only hurt the person who post but her girlfriend, wife, lover... too..

And kevin, what are a e-mail address for "professional" like us... i kan change my e-mail adress when i will... what it is not always possible for a personal...

On so forum, agency are tolered but it is not the main source of information because we are not 100% impartial.. it always stay a business... a question of business... same when it is free like my own site...

Of course, when agency make a "attack" against other agency, it is really need to know the identity... in any case, i have not know so problem here at RWD... of again, i am enough new here, only a half year.... but i have never see so problem about agency...

If i have good understand the system, for register and post, Dan, the webmaster, need to know the real e-mail... i think that it  is enough... Dan is the king in his own kingdom... and if you don't agree, go away...

Offline Bruno

Board Inclusivity
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 12:30:45 PM »
It seem that the big majority wish only man with have interest in dating  RW... i think that this can lead only to meaning of man dating RW and no meaning of RW dating Western man... Don't you think that what can think your future wife can be important...

And what about RW mother where child date Western men... in any case, if we go to these sytem, sorry, but i am away because it is a hidden form of censure...

Yep, some wild be happy of this :cool:...

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Trips: > 10
Board Inclusivity
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 02:55:36 PM »
Quote from: Bruno
It seem that the big majority wish only man with have interest in dating RW... i think that this can lead only to meaning of man dating RW and no meaning of RW dating Western man... Don't you think that what can think your future wife can be important...

And what about RW mother where child date Western men... in any case, if we go to these sytem, sorry, but i am away because it is a hidden form of censure...

Yep, some wild be happy of this :cool:...

Bruno, so far the votes are VASTLY in favor of an entirely open board. That is, open to ANYONE - man or woman, American or European or Asian, mother or father or child.

That is how I interpret the voting. It seems the vast majority of people do NOT want ANY restrictions.

- Dan

Offline Timmy K.

Board Inclusivity
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2005, 05:11:52 PM »
TIMMY K.  HERE,

Any one who wants to learn something about foreign relationships, marrages ect.

This is a good place to be.  I do more watching than participating mainly because I am in the learning process my self.  I have met two very helpful people here who I feel I can really trust and they both have proven this to me already. With out this forum I would be totally lost with my process of getting my fiancee here.

Sometimes I think we all should practice the old proverb { Principles before personalities] here sometimes but it is fun to watch though.

Offline Bruno

Board Inclusivity
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2005, 09:23:21 PM »
Quote from: Dan
Bruno, so far the votes are VASTLY in favor of an entirely open board. That is, open to ANYONE - man or woman, American or European or Asian, mother or father or child.

That is how I interpret the voting. It seems the vast majority of people do NOT want ANY restrictions.

- Dan

OK... Dan, your are the webmaster and you will be interpreting the reply of the pool... and since i find your interpretation positive, i agree with it...

But when you have write "Anyone with a legitimate interest in women from the FSU" ... i have think that you wish limit the forum to men only... of maybe not only men but lesbian who love russian woman will be accepted too :D Joke :D ...

Dan, sorry for have disturb your treat... now that you have explain the meaning of the main choice, i can sleep more rusty...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1879
Total: 1890

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM