It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Anti-fascist news  (Read 51698 times)

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Anti-fascist news
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2015, 02:11:55 PM »

Actually YOU brought up Manny and his posting history after he made a remark on this thread.  Perhaps you have a beef with him. 

I seem to recall reading here before that posters should not talk about what is posted on other Russian discussion boards....That seems fair to me, as who knows what was posted elsewhere and in what context.  It would seem the wise thing to do would be address individual points that are brought up without name-calling...hence the conversation moves FORWARD rather than sideways or backwards. 

Fathertime!

Show us where that was said.
As usual you comprehension ability shows you are devoid of understanding to much at all.Perhaps spending more time browsing and reading--then thinking about what you have read instead of filling the forum with your ignorance in the haste to support any pro-russian fool that sticks his drunken persona into a forum thread.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2015, 02:19:49 PM »
Show us where that was said.
As usual you comprehension ability shows you are devoid of understanding to much at all.Perhaps spending more time browsing and reading--then thinking about what you have read instead of filling the forum with your ignorance in the haste to support any pro-russian fool that sticks his drunken persona into a forum thread.
Hi Rainman,

Why so angry?  Are you drunken again, and is this your 'persona'? 

I like to hear from different perspectives, including what might be Manny's...Like many others, I certainly don't believe most of the ignorance YOU have written about on various topics. 

I don't know if that is supporting him in so much as at least hearing him, and this topic out.     :D

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2015, 02:27:32 PM »
I don't always agree with Jay, but I do not recall him ever posting when he was drunk, ever so stating, or having any posts which would so indicate.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline JayH

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2015, 02:28:30 PM »

And in a handful of replies, you got a mod threat/edit, accusations of conspiracy sites and pollution with western propaganda. Here they will drown out your topic with white noise and/or find another way to make it go away.
What a joke  coming from you--your own antics of silencing anyone that that  disagrees with your view of the world.
As usual for you-- your comments here miss the point--eg-- what modding? A post in the thread very politely pointing at the rules--in fact-- he was given the opportunity to modify himself-- a courtesy not necessarily extended to others!!
Conspiracy sites--  well really-- they are his source fcs ! Credibility is zero!
Propaganda- coming from you-how laughable can you get?Your ridiculous spruiking of Kremlin crap knows no bounds-- and has been consistently proven to be a lie--eg Putins assertion that no Russian troops are in Ukraine-- something you repeated consistently = being too ridiculous for words.
Drown the topic out--mm? That would be like you and your man Fi attacking anyone that posts to the contrary-- perhaps your specific recruiting of anti Ukrainian "posters" to flood your forum is more appropriate to the use of drowning topics.
The thread has collected the usual anti Ukrainian pro Rus apologists who seem intent on diverting the topic with the nomal insults etc.
BTW--speaking of lies and lying-- I note your numbers continue to plummet while RWD continues to grow!!  perhaps you can create another couple of days with 6 times you actual dailies!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2015, 02:34:08 PM »
I don't always agree with Jay, but I do not recall him ever posting when he was drunk, ever so stating, or having any posts which would so indicate.

Mrs B--there is plenty of evidence of his drunken obnoxious behaviour--let him dispute that.
Previously-my comments were deleted--and in fact I served a banned period over it.
More recently-- his offensive comments to numerous others as he attempted to pick a fight with his drunken ramblings coincided with incoherent forum posts.
My point-- he is a drunkard - and saying so is in the fair comment category

Offline JayH

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2015, 02:51:13 PM »

Ahh yes--me being drunk ! That would be funny. Fact is I have not been drunk in the last   20 plus years. I got wiped out on vodka--funnily enough in Canada- by some guys from Feodosiya!
So--100% certain that there is no chance of me posting (or chatting) in alcohol affected state/

I did get ejected by a very pro Rus mod from chat with accusation I was drunk-given it was mid morning in my part of theworld--also highly unlikely!

The real point here again--  the attempts to turn thread into attack on those who criticise the pro-Rus posters is an ever present theme eg-- look at the attempts to attack Bothius above-- and of course this troll jumps at me as soon as I appear.
This guy knows next to nothing about me( about most things!!)_and in my case-only what he picks up on forum-be that correct or a lie promoted by some forum fool. So now--he decides to throw another allegation out there-- and as usual--zero factual basis!

Offline The Natural

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2015, 02:55:29 PM »
Yeah, last I heard, you are married to a Ukrainian.  And the better man for it, at that.

Well, yes and no. She's ethnic Russian but when I met her she was a Ukrainian Citizen as that was before the Crimeans chose to Return to Russia.

Mrs B--there is plenty of evidence of his drunken obnoxious behaviour--let him dispute that.
Previously-my comments were deleted--and in fact I served a banned period over it.
More recently-- his offensive comments to numerous others as he attempted to pick a fight with his drunken ramblings coincided with incoherent forum posts.

Is it me you're talking about? You really are OCD. But if this stands, it's gloves off and I'll come after Your sorry ass. Not physically but verbally.

I assume it is OK to come from that viewpoint, not everybody has to love everything about the west and what we do...there is definitely a grey area.. :D

Fathertime!   

You're certainly right about that FT. Unfortunately the worst ones here can't see anything else than black and white and goes postal if anyone doesn't quite agree With their twisted ideas.

Offline JayH

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2015, 03:07:58 PM »

Is it me you're talking about? You really are OCD. But if this stands, it's gloves off and I'll come after Your sorry ass. Not physically but verbally.

Duh!! :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat:

Offline The Natural

A very interesting analysis on the geo-political game played by USA and Russia:

Offline fathertime

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2015, 03:14:50 PM »

In your case, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt...if the way you post is your natural state then that isn't good. 

Of course I'm only joking I have no idea or care if you are drunk, or just naturally upset about everything all the time. 

You're certainly right about that FT. Unfortunately the worst ones here can't see anything else than black and white and goes postal if anyone doesn't quite agree With their twisted ideas.

I think quite a few here think they must try to kill any other point in order for their point to remain standing.  Meanwhile they often sweep under the rug inconvenient truths, rather than allow the topics to be discussed in a normal way.

It is great that you started this thread.  :D

Fathertime!   

Offline fathertime

« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2015, 03:20:09 PM »

Drown the topic out--mm? That would be like you and your man Fi attacking anyone that posts to the contrary-- perhaps your specific recruiting of anti Ukrainian "posters" to flood your forum is more appropriate to the use of drowning topics.
The thread has collected the usual anti Ukrainian pro Rus apologists who seem intent on diverting the topic with the nomal insults etc.
BTW--speaking of lies and lying-- I note your numbers continue to plummet while RWD continues to grow!!  perhaps you can create another couple of days with 6 times you actual dailies!

Are you REALLY going to start discussing Manny's forum AGAIN?  Face it, he has a forum with a lot of viewers, just like this one.  All your anger, and hopes aren't going to change that.

Fathertime!   

Offline JayH

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2015, 03:25:12 PM »
#Update
2 Ukrainian soldiers killed ,15 injured in battles in #Marinka today.
al Nazis

In case the forum .......... missed it--  Marinka is in Ukraine-- and under attack by Russian forces-- you know-- the real Nazis --the ones who have invaded and no right to be in Ukraine.

Offline JayH

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2015, 03:29:03 PM »
In your case, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt...if the way you post is your natural state then that isn't good. 

Of course I'm only joking I have no idea or care if you are drunk, or just naturally upset about everything all the time. 

I think quite a few here think they must try to kill any other point in order for their point to remain standing.  Meanwhile they often sweep under the rug inconvenient truths, rather than allow the topics to be discussed in a normal way.

It is great that you started this thread.  :D

Fathertime!   

Yeah-being upset about thousands of Ukrainians being killed and millions suffering  is so unreasonable.
You are a thoroughly disgusting ignorant piece of s.... :wallbash:

Offline jone

A very interesting analysis on the geo-political game played by USA and Russia:

Natural:  This guy is a dreamer.  The US had zero motivation to pull a coup in Russia in the 2011 elections.  The entire basis for his premise is that because the US failed to create the coup, it created an Anti-Russia in Ukraine.  Please show any evidence that you might have of said coup attempt.

This is typical of Russian propagandists.  They create a premise based on something that never existed.  Natural, do you believe that the US tried to organize a coup d'etat in Russia in 2011?

Russia is trying to rebuild an image as the Anti-West country.  It is really too bad.  Before 2014, even after the Olympics, no one thought of Russia that way.  The entire logic is contrived.   Moreover the satellite states that once made up both the Soviet Union and the other communist block countries are no longer (for the most part) part of Russia's sphere of influence.

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline fathertime

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2015, 03:36:24 PM »
Yeah-being upset about thousands of Ukrainians being killed and millions suffering  is so unreasonable.
You are a thoroughly disgusting ignorant piece of s.... :wallbash:
I'm glad you are angry...you deserve to be.   :D

This is happening in many locations all over the world.  I don't see the reasoning for it to be as one-sided as you do.  There is blame on all sides.  You appear to be blinded by irrational anger in many respects, not just on this particular topic.

Fathertime!   

Offline The Natural

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2015, 03:41:42 PM »
Natural, do you believe that the US tried to organize a coup d'etat in Russia in 2011?

Yes, I really believe Washington for the past years have tried to cause a regime change in Russia and get a New "Yeltsin" or similar in charge. One they can Control as Russia is now a threat to US hegemony, which by the way China is also considered to be and is also being targeting. The EU is no problem, they're all vassals to Washington as it is.

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2015, 03:45:38 PM »
Yes, I really believe Washington for the past years have tried to cause a regime change in Russia and get a New "Yeltsin" or similar in charge. One they can Control as Russia is now a threat to US hegemony, which by the way China is also considered to be and is also being targeting. The EU is no problem, they're all vassals to Washington as it is.

How is Russia a threat to US hegemony? They're a regional power not world power.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline fathertime

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2015, 03:52:15 PM »
How is Russia a threat to US hegemony? They're a regional power not world power.
Hi Mhr7, 
 One thing Russia can do is support groups we (the USA) are trying to work against.  For example in Syria or Iran.  In that situation, anything we do to weaken Russia's ability to oppose us is considered a win.

Fathertime! 

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2015, 04:10:20 PM »
Hi Mhr7, 
 One thing Russia can do is support groups we (the USA) are trying to work against.  For example in Syria or Iran.  In that situation, anything we do to weaken Russia's ability to oppose us is considered a win.

Fathertime!

True, but stirring up sh!t in a few countries, like Ukraine, is about all they can do. The Russians don't have the influence and power the US does globally, not even close. The Russian economy is much weaker and their military, though strong, is still no match for the US.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 04:33:02 PM by mhr7 »
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline Darth_Budda

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2015, 04:30:50 PM »
Hi Mhr7, 

Fathertime!

I oppose Sanctions on Iran...  If Isreal has a nuke " over 100 I think"... Iran can have a couple...

Iran was actually trying to send aid to the people of Yemen suffering through a Saud bombing campaign.  I View Iran more favorable than The house of Saud... With it's many links to Questionable groups...
We need a government of action to fight for working families!
Caleb Maupin

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2015, 04:44:41 PM »

And in a handful of replies, you got a mod threat/edit, accusations of conspiracy sites and pollution with western propaganda. Here they will drown out your topic with white noise and/or find another way to make it go away.

Mr Pot meet Mr Kettle

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline jone

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2015, 04:49:27 PM »

Silly guy.  Can you imagine a coup d'etat in Russia in 2011?  Putin was a known entity (at least until 2014) and was someone that the US could do work with.  Change of government is ALWAYS a risk.  You and I have talked about this before and feel that the alternatives to Putin could be someone even worse.

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline fathertime

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2015, 05:11:39 PM »
  The Russians don't have the influence and power the US does globally, not even close. The Russian economy is much weaker and their military, though strong, is still no match for the US.

I don't think Russia has to be equally strong as the USA.  The USA is far less likely to get too involved in a conflict where they will have lots of casualties.  In that respect Russia is strong enough.  I suspect Russia just needs to not lose relatively easy access to worldwide areas of conflict where they want to have some influence too.

If the US and Russia ever go head to head everybody loses.

[/size]I oppose Sanctions on Iran...  If Isreal has a nuke " over 100 I think"... Iran can have a couple...Iran was actually trying to send aid to the people of Yemen suffering through a Saud bombing campaign.  I View Iran more favorable than The house of Saud... With it's many links to Questionable groups...
  Russia and Iran are a lot friendlier than the US and Iran, so in that respect in terms of your position, it is good if Russia retains the ability to be helpful to Iran. 

I really have questions why Israel HAD to be placed right there in the middle of a lot of peoples that don't want them there.  I mean it was Europe's issue in regards to the millions killed in WWII, why was Israel imposed on the Middle East, in part because of the European racism issue?    Because the Jewish people lived there 1300 years before?  It seems like it was an overreaction to carve out land among other hostile countries.  They would have likely been welcomed here in the USA or perhaps other regions. 

Fathertime! 

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2015, 05:30:55 PM »

Yeltsin was not chosen by the U.S. 

I also highly doubt the U.S. attempted to influence the Russian political system. 

The EU are not vassals to the U.S.  If they were there would be no trade disputes.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline jone

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2015, 05:37:26 PM »

I don't think Russia has to be equally strong as the USA.  The USA is far less likely to get too involved in a conflict where they will have lots of casualties.  In that respect Russia is strong enough.  I suspect Russia just needs to not lose relatively easy access to worldwide areas of conflict where they want to have some influence too.

If the US and Russia ever go head to head everybody loses.

Russia and Iran are a lot friendlier than the US and Iran, so in that respect in terms of your position, it is good if Russia retains the ability to be helpful to Iran. 

I really have questions why Israel HAD to be placed right there in the middle of a lot of peoples that don't want them there.  I mean it was Europe's issue in regards to the millions killed in WWII, why was Israel imposed on the Middle East, in part because of the European racism issue?    Because the Jewish people lived there 1300 years before?  It seems like it was an overreaction to carve out land among other hostile countries.  They would have likely been welcomed here in the USA or perhaps other regions. 

Fathertime! 

Apparently you've never read Theodor Herzl and Arthur Balfour.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541779
Total Topics: 20876
Most Online Today: 1632
Most Online Ever: 12701