It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 130278 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2425 on: January 02, 2019, 01:34:25 PM »

Oh, so what prey tell do you think their position is at present in the FSU?

Well, off the top of my head, I can think of 8 UW in their thirties with children who remarried, to UM. Half of them had children with their second husbands, one, at age 43.  So, no need to "prey tell".

You have strange notions of FSUW, and my prediction is that because of this, long term, you will not have a successful relationship with one.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 02:11:37 PM by Boethius »
To love someone means to see him as God intended him. - Fyodor Dostoevksy

Online John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2426 on: January 02, 2019, 01:39:57 PM »
Well, off the top of my head, I can think of 8 UW in their thirties with children who remarried, to UM. Half of them had children with their second husbands, one, at age 43.  So, no need to "prey tell".

You have strange notions of FSUW, and my prediction is that because of this, long term, you will not have a successful relationship with one.

He has strange notions about women, full stop.

Online Trenchcoat

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2427 on: January 02, 2019, 01:46:38 PM »

Sure some will get with a FSUM, UM or WM remarry and some may have kids with that second man. Let's face it some girls in their thirties even are still hotties. One of the reason many were chosen in the first place was because they are hot, not all but a fair few. The reason why the man is no longer around varies. Some women can swing it, often the more hotter ones into getting another guy.

However, even WM on dating sites often chose to screen out those with kids. Some see benefits in going for those girls already with kids. Others are sex tourists knowing that most of these girls are going to be good for it. They know that most of these girls will have resigned their position in life as being little more than a bum for sex with both WM and local men. For a small token gesture many will fall into this default position that becomes almost expected of them.

Online John Gaunt

« Reply #2428 on: January 02, 2019, 01:50:16 PM »
Sure some will get with a FSUM, UM or WM remarry and some may have kids with that second man. Let's face it some girls in their thirties even are still hotties. One of the reason many were chosen in the first place was because they are hot, not all but a fair few. The reason why the man is no longer around varies. Some women can swing it, often the more hotter ones into getting another guy.

However, even WM on dating sites often chose to screen out those with kids. Some see benefits in going for those girls already with kids. Others are sex tourists knowing that most of these girls are going to be good for it. They know that most of these girls will have resigned their position in life as being little more than a bum for sex with both WM and local men. For a small token gesture many will fall into this default position that becomes almost expected of them.
And what are basing your views on?
Your vast experience with FSUW?

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #2429 on: January 02, 2019, 01:54:16 PM »
And what are basing your views on?
Your vast experience with FSUW?

I would refer you to the text 'Bang Ukraine' by Roosh.

Online John Gaunt

« Reply #2430 on: January 02, 2019, 02:01:17 PM »
I would refer you to the text 'Bang Ukraine' by Roosh.
This only gets better and better.
So a so called PUA trash is what youíre following in your quest?
Iím even more convinced now that youíll never be successful. I canít, with all honesty, say Iím not pleased about that.

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #2431 on: January 02, 2019, 02:06:37 PM »
This only gets better and better.
So a so called PUA trash is what youíre following in your quest?
Iím even more convinced now that youíll never be successful. I canít, with all honesty, say Iím not pleased about that.

Info is info, doesn't mean it's source/outlook makes it irrelevant. I don't follow all of it as I'm after a different goal. Still I find he's pretty good on his analysis/objectifying of Ukrainian women.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2432 on: January 02, 2019, 02:13:32 PM »

Not all the UW I know who remarried were "hot".  Half of them weren't.  So another Trench "theory" proven false.

Smart men don't look for the "hottest" woman they can land.  They look for one they are attracted to who has personal qualities that are desirable.  "Hotness" fades with time.  Character, if it is good, does not.

As for "Roosh", you do know that (a) he struck out in Ukraine, and (b) he lives in his mother's basement, correct?  Is that really someone you wish to emulate?

To love someone means to see him as God intended him. - Fyodor Dostoevksy

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #2433 on: January 02, 2019, 02:20:54 PM »
Not all the UW I know who remarried were "hot".  Half of them weren't.  So another Trench "theory" proven false.

Smart men don't look for the "hottest" woman they can land.  They look for one they are attracted to who has personal qualities that are desirable.  "Hotness" fades with time.  Character, if it is good, does not.

As for "Roosh", you do know that (a) he struck out in Ukraine, and (b) he lives in his mother's basement, correct?  Is that really someone you wish to emulate?

He had sex with a fellow language teacher at the language school he was teaching as he states it. He also gives the impression he dated and probably had sex with some others.

I know he lives in he's mothers basement, you showed me the link to the funny story about it, lol :)

No I don't seek to emulate him, I'm not a sex tourist but I don't think that him being one completely discredits he's info & what he discovered while there.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2434 on: January 02, 2019, 03:02:07 PM »
Bill you wrote about a certain age of woman and their desirability please could you define ages
etc.  I'd just like an insight to that culture.  Especially with a Ukraine  flavour and couch surfers.   
I just have my spider senses tingling.

James,

It's been a moving target and I've been out of the dating scene for 6 years now. It also depends
on other factors including to how hot the girl is, how much money, fame, property, children etc
she has.

Back when I met Angel Eyes I was seeking women from 38 years old and up. 99.9% of those
women were treated like milk past the expiration date. Maybe some glamorous singer or actress
would be part of the .1% That left a lot of beautiful, educated, intelligent, sexy, funny and interesting
women for me to pursue.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 9872
Latest: steelerfanrm
New This Month: 9
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 474023
Total Topics: 19057