It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 139198 times)

Online Trenchcoat

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2500 on: April 13, 2019, 02:54:58 PM »
You prove yet again why you are not cut out for a UW. 

So, UK women are all either too fat or mercenary to date, and UW also have a mercenary attitude to relationships.  What is the common factor in the analyses here?

A UW who truly wishes to marry and have a family does not exhibit a "market" approach to potential suitors.  Don't believe me?  Ask the majority of the married men here. 

This post was composed without the aid of google.

They no doubt dont, it's not the ideal situation. I was just stating that it is not me that starts of on a market footing, I never do, it is the girl. From there out I have no choice but to move to a market footing. Some girls may well be single because they are like that in Ukraine, it wouldn't surprise me, some of course may just be playing a game. Whether they may form a marriage and family on a market footing with a guy and whether both are happy with that is another matter. Sometimes perhaps if two people really can't find someone or struggle to find someone on a purely love footing who says they can't have a happy family life with a deal that both understand and are content striking.

Krimster on here seems to have allured to his relationship being somewhat in that direction. I'm not saying it's something to aim for, I don't but f it just happened to come about and suit both parties it could still be a hell of a lot better than living a single lonely life with nothing much in it. I was just outlining for BB routes he could explore to help him understand more, it's up to him what routes he decides to take.
No Deal is Ideal :)

Online msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2501 on: April 13, 2019, 03:39:54 PM »
OMG

yet more Trench attempting to be the Marjorie Proops of the board.. :wallbash:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjorie_Proops

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #2502 on: Yesterday at 01:18:10 PM »
There are two categories TR of people : the ones who can afford and the ones who cannot. As a matter of fact when this girl tells you that she has an interesting situation it means that not. Degree are very common in FSU among women.
Don't understand this story of visa, what you mean.

She didn't say she had an interesting situation but I found it so since I hadn't heard a lot directly from FSW at that point about the way they lived. I know a lot of FSU do degrees, they can be easy going to get, sometimes with cheating as a part of the course, sometimes diplomas even bought.

The visa thing, well she said to me that she wants to come to the UK next to visit me. She refused to see me where she lived in Kherson until she had been to the UK first. I explained for that she would need a tourist visa and due to her low paid retail job she would be refused (even Moby agrees on that point). Basically because unless she has something worthwhile to return to then she is deemed too big a risk by UK Customs. She kept repeating that I had promised her and accused me of already being married and a criminal. We had previously discussed holiday & her visiting the UK but to me it was a casual discussion. If the word 'promise' was said, I can't remember to be honest then it was something she said that I didn't realise she would be holding me to in such a fixed way. My intention was with of course to bring her to the UK at some point but due to UK Customs it would take time to work through. My view was that we could meet up in the mean time, she was pretty much impossible to make any progress with on that one. So it all ended.

Online Patagonie

• 18 travels along the slavic earth
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2503 on: Yesterday at 02:05:25 PM »
She didn't say she had an interesting situation but I found it so since I hadn't heard a lot directly from FSW at that point about the way they lived. I know a lot of FSU do degrees, they can be easy going to get, sometimes with cheating as a part of the course, sometimes diplomas even bought.

The visa thing, well she said to me that she wants to come to the UK next to visit me. She refused to see me where she lived in Kherson until she had been to the UK first. I explained for that she would need a tourist visa and due to her low paid retail job she would be refused (even Moby agrees on that point). Basically because unless she has something worthwhile to return to then she is deemed too big a risk by UK Customs. She kept repeating that I had promised her and accused me of already being married and a criminal. We had previously discussed holiday & her visiting the UK but to me it was a casual discussion. If the word 'promise' was said, I can't remember to be honest then it was something she said that I didn't realise she would be holding me to in such a fixed way. My intention was with of course to bring her to the UK at some point but due to UK Customs it would take time to work through. My view was that we could meet up in the mean time, she was pretty much impossible to make any progress with on that one. So it all ended.
TrenchFirst of all, do you have had any intimacy with this woman (sex i mean)?How much hours have you spend with her?

I read now "so it all ended".

Ok. So the first rule : you have a real relationship with her and after you could invite her to UK.  Second i am not sure that the tourist visa is serious if you want to marry her later. In France it's more like private visit. With you inviting her.
Second the threat : i will show my home pay for me a travel in UK doesn't work. But of you course you have to let come along you and show you more of her privacy.

"We had previously discussed holiday & her visiting the UK but to me it was a casual discussion" Trench if you have not a real relationship with her this not a casual discussion, it's an invitation for a FSU woman, hope you remind the lesson. You need to understand something Trench they live on a DAILY basis, so when a westerner say oh we could do this and we could do that they print it as "we are about to do this and that". It's better to say nothing AND to do it.

When we were in our second year of dating with ex wifey, she was still in Ukraine. It was her birthday. I called her "baby what do you think to have a diner tonight together i really want to see you". A blank happened and she asked "where are you". At Boryspil. She couldn't believe it, i had to give the phone to the waitress of the bar. It was a shock for her and she was totally  and her mother like into a trance for the next hours. Raise emotions, not your tongue. 

The bla bla with FSU women, as they have been raised in a world of lying and cheating, has no more value than a keyboard for Bill Gates.

Read : "Operation white panther"
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #2504 on: Yesterday at 02:31:52 PM »
TrenchFirst of all, do you have had any intimacy with this woman (sex i mean)?How much hours have you spend with her?

I read now "so it all ended".

Ok. So the first rule : you have a real relationship with her and after you could invite her to UK.  Second i am not sure that the tourist visa is serious if you want to marry her later. In France it's more like private visit. With you inviting her.
Second the threat : i will show my home pay for me a travel in UK doesn't work. But of you course you have to let come along you and show you more of her privacy.

"We had previously discussed holiday & her visiting the UK but to me it was a casual discussion" Trench if you have not a real relationship with her this not a casual discussion, it's an invitation for a FSU woman, hope you remind the lesson. You need to understand something Trench they live on a DAILY basis, so when a westerner say oh we could do this and we could do that they print it as "we are about to do this and that". It's better to say nothing AND to do it.

When we were in our second year of dating with ex wifey, she was still in Ukraine. It was her birthday. I called her "baby what do you think to have a diner tonight together i really want to see you". A blank happened and she asked "where are you". At Boryspil. She couldn't believe it, i had to give the phone to the waitress of the bar. It was a shock for her and she was totally  and her mother like into a trance for the next hours. Raise emotions, not your tongue. 

The bla bla with FSU women, as they have been raised in a world of lying and cheating, has no more value than a keyboard for Bill Gates.

You make some excellent points Pat :) Yes, I had intimate relations with her for the one week we were together in Kiev and the other week we were together in Cyprus. We lived together for both weeks, Kiev in an apartment and Cyprus in a hotel.

You make a very good point about the way to do less talk more do. I've been doing the doing but have gone about it the wrong way, I see that now from what you are saying. I need to play the game not so straight of the bat and realise though I try and talk as honestly as possible, FSW will not see/know that and put little value in my talk so better for me to do and do the doing the right way. I apprieciate your words Pat :)

Online Trenchcoat

« Reply #2505 on: Yesterday at 02:43:21 PM »
Yeah, I should have just gone to Kherson anyhow, I see that now. Even if it went south I could have looked for another girl there straight off the bat.

Online Patagonie

• 18 travels along the slavic earth
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2506 on: Today at 02:20:40 AM »
Other thing, reading more informations you wrote about this girl.
There is a moment when you have to put the plug.

If she comes with a tourist visa (i don't advise this) she has to provide an amount of money let say
60€ per day, so she has to show that she has this money on an account. Many members could tell you more about this. So for 10 days it's 600€.
Many ukrainians people don't have such amount and anyways they don't trust banks.

If you want her to come it's your job to provide for her. You invite her, so be ready to assume your invitation.

In 2009 one of the first lady i was dating in Kiev, i invited her to come to my place. That was a mistake, i had no real relationship. I sent her 3000€, flight, visa, and money to guarantee her living in France as a tourist. She got the visa and after she didn't want to come suddenly.
I grab a plane and ... she got me back almost all the money. We spent more time together. She was not dishonest but she was a beauty and she had options in such big city. She was on EM.

There is a moment when you have your shirt to be wet (french expression)
Read : "Operation white panther"
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 9914
Latest: Journey55
New This Month: 5
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 480564
Total Topics: 19199
Most Online Today: 1255
Most Online Ever: 2480