It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 175819 times)

Offline HoundDaddyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #2850 on: August 11, 2019, 03:25:04 PM »

I think HDL was talking more about all the trips, time away from work, and expenses associated with this journey.   The more time you spend there the less time at work making money.   That is your opportunity costs.

You are correct LFU, I was talking about the total costs (flights, hotels/apartments/dates). Trench should stick to local women. He has zero chance continuing on this path. You would think after his years of "experience", he would realize this. But then again, clueless people are so clueless, they don't understand how clueless they are...

HDL

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2851 on: August 27, 2019, 03:37:08 AM »
Reluctant as i am to give any air to the idiot TC -- I have to comment and ask how he is doing.
Trenchcoat enthusiastically  responded to some inane "advice" from Krimster and a few others some time ago-- so I want to know how that was for him !   LoL ! ;D
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2852 on: August 27, 2019, 03:42:50 AM »
Clearly, your 'reluctance' was not that great...shame..

No to Brexit, Yes to a People's Vote on Brexit, THEN a General Election

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2853 on: September 10, 2019, 12:32:39 AM »
Trench prefers to start threads about lack of women and language difficulties  instead of facing one of his major handicaps !
That said --there is never enough money! :)  The system shock for long term single guys transition to having a partner is not nothing!

A new US study has revealed the reason behind American men’s potential lack of a partner – their wallet.

Fewer Americans Getting Married Because Men Don’t Earn Enough

Research is now suggesting that the reason behind the decline in marriage rates across the US in recent years could have something to do with male spouses no longer being “economically attractive.”

http://www.unilad.co.uk/news/fewer-americans-getting-married-because-men-dont-earn-enough-claims-outrageous-study/
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2854 on: September 10, 2019, 10:23:19 AM »
http://www.unilad.co.uk/news/fewer-americans-getting-married-because-men-dont-earn-enough-claims-outrageous-study/

Take the article with a large grain of salt.

1. Look at the author's tweeter page. http://twitter.com/jordandplatt (Jordan David Platt is also an apparently Paris Hilton stalker). ~ Jordan studied Multimedia Journalism at London South Bank University, going on to write for The Sun’s digital channels, producing content for MTV UK, and now UNILAD. Paris Hilton follows him on Twitter, solely to shut him up after writing multiple restraining order-worthy love letters and publishing them in front of millions. ~

2. The referenced study was conducted mainly during the post-financial collapse period.
~1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming
~

msmob  (Yes, he really said these)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2855 on: September 10, 2019, 11:55:54 AM »
marriage is fundamentally an economic transaction...
this is why my oldest daughter is going to marry into one the wealthiest oligarch families in Russia
in a few more years I will probably have to help my son in law when he has to fight other oligarchs after Putin dies....

Putin is hoping that before next presidential election Duma will vote on a constitutional amendment making him Czar for life...
the only way to get enough votes is to grab most of the rest of Ukraine and offer pieces of it as spoils to Duma supporters of this amendment...
so Putin has to deliver Ukraine before 2024....

the Russian economy is planning on a transition to rubles and will eliminate all foreign borrowing
in 2 more years, Russia will be the largest producer of bitcoin in the world thanks to low cost hydroelectric in far east

bitcoin will be seen as the ultimate safe haven for wealth in Russia
all oligarchs will own huge bitcoin mining operations in old freezer plants, etc. in Irkutsk, probably close to the river
and every oligarch clan will have their own foreign bitcoin mining expert...
soon it'll be freaking crazy

in Irkutsk I met this crazy Russian woman who lived "in nature" in a hut she built herself in the woods outside our compound
looks like she made some of her own clothes out of ripping up and resewing older garments
she was a wild feral woman!!!!
if I can find my memory card later I will show pics
I brought her cookies every day on my walk and after about a week of this she came out of her hut and let me paint her picture...
a beautiful Russian girl, but TOTALLY BAT-SHIT CRAZY!!!!
I know she was hiding something from me, I could tell she would be BIG TROUBLE...
I know the type only too well from when I was younger...

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 12:24:02 PM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 9982
Latest: HappyBob44
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 494111
Total Topics: 19455
Most Online Today: 2366