It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My uncles advice  (Read 17980 times)

Offline Serebro

Re: My uncles advice
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2007, 01:56:10 PM »
Like everyone on this list I made my mistakes as well as she but I just thought she was still worth the effort of getting an opinion from another woman of the FSU. I agree the travel advice was a foolish idea.  I am not clear on this, it is ok to ask her to forgive me my "sins" but I cannot forgive hers?
Why do you think that she thinks that you worth the effort of start everything from the very beginning?
Why do you think that she wants "her sins" to be forgiven.
I am sure that she is a nice girl who finally realized that God gave her a chance to find a good man who would not constantly call her being too emotional and being herself personal sins. From your posts it is clear that you have never loved her and your post about your having "time to think" is a prove of that.When you love you never think. Now you are sure that you both are guilty and made mistakes. Probably she doesn't think that the things that she have done were mistakes.
But you are ready to disturb her again to start the process of working over your "mistakes" again. Maybe she is happy(or at least much happier now that when she was with you, she feels herself fine and not guilty for anything), so grow up, stop blaming her and yourself and find someone in your own country, because my impression is that you are not mature enough for someone from FSU I suppose.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2007, 04:57:38 PM »
Serebro, wow!!!

A good explanation of the RW's point of view.  I have been on the receiving end of a RW's spirited lecture.  It did not feel good, yet I learned something and eventually benefited from the lesson.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 05:00:01 PM by Gator »

Offline acrzybear

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2007, 08:10:47 PM »
Why do you think that she thinks that you worth the effort of start everything from the very beginning?
Why do you think that she wants "her sins" to be forgiven.
I am sure that she is a nice girl who finally realized that God gave her a chance to find a good man who would not constantly call her being too emotional and being herself personal sins. From your posts it is clear that you have never loved her and your post about your having "time to think" is a prove of that.When you love you never think. Now you are sure that you both are guilty and made mistakes. Probably she doesn't think that the things that she have done were mistakes.
But you are ready to disturb her again to start the process of working over your "mistakes" again. Maybe she is happy(or at least much happier now that when she was with you, she feels herself fine and not guilty for anything), so grow up, stop blaming her and yourself and find someone in your own country, because my impression is that you are not mature enough for someone from FSU I suppose.
:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Can't get clearer or more honest then that!!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 10:56:28 PM by acrzybear »
Necessitas dat ingenium

Offline William3rd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2007, 10:21:37 PM »
Great post, Serebro. . . . absolutely on point!!!!

Offline Serebro

« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2007, 02:22:18 AM »
Thank you, Gator, crazybear and William.
In fact I know that my post sounded a bit agressive and maybe too personal.
the reason why I wrote it that way is that I am 99% sure that pik is my ex-AM :D(another handle is coreqq)who wrote a good bye-letter to me about 3 months ago and asked you, guys, for your opinion before that on this forum.Unfortinately I can't see his IP address to be 100%sure and to be honest NOW I don't have any desire to know that.

But even if this girl forgives him and says yes(just for his forgiving her being herself)I don't think that this girl worth being with after that.I simply don't have any respect for people who can't respect even themselves.

Offline I/O

« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2007, 02:27:29 AM »
Uh oh.....Wiz and Mirror reincarnated with a twist? Spare us that please.  :-\ :-\

I/O

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2007, 06:06:41 AM »
In fact I know that my post sounded a bit agressive and maybe too personal.
the reason why I wrote it that way is that I am 99% sure that pik is my ex-AM :D(another handle is coreqq)who wrote a good bye-letter to me about 3 months ago and asked you, guys, for your opinion before that on this forum.

If so then this is right there in the realm of stalking.

It is also rather manipulative, dishonest (as in troll like using multiple ID's), and IIRC is against the Terms of Service of this site. Perhaps the individual in question should contact the management here to explain themselves.
"Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal."
-- Louis K. Anspacher

Offline HiTech

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2007, 08:36:55 AM »
When you love you never think.

Serebor, I disagree quite avidly with this statement. Love does tend to blind our thinking, but if you really love some one you should do every thing you can to think clearly. When you really love some one your primary goal is to do what is best for them. But for a relationship to work the love has to go both ways, or it really can not work out long term. You have to use your thinking to really look and be sure some one loves you back. If you see conditions where you know in the future a relationship will not work, if you really love the person, you should end it sooner than later because it is what is really best for the person you love.

Dale
If you like aviation check out http://www.flyaceshigh.com

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2007, 09:27:40 AM »
Better to have said, "When you are infatuated you never think".

Offline Bruno

« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2007, 08:09:42 AM »
the reason why I wrote it that way is that I am 99% sure that pik is my ex-AM :D(another handle is coreqq)who ...

Yeahhhh.... i remember now, you are the "spice girl"...

Serebro, don't worry about these old story... and remember that it is always the little dog who make the more noise...

Your are young, you seem to be sexy, from your post you seem to have some brain... it will not be long before you find someone who will make you forget these old bad story...

Take care only about yourself and the right one... and your ex was not the right one... i don't mean that he was bad but he was not the right one for you...

I don't know if Pik is your ex or not... but i don't avice him to start again if it have not luck the first time... i have make the mistake to accept some side from my ex russian wife that i was not liking... and the result was a divorce a few year after...

for have a perfect relationship, you need both partner to be crazy of the other... one side feeling lead to nothing strong enough for resist the damage of time...

And don't worry, your post was not agressive... maybe a little strong... but it is one of the characteristic of RW... strong character and say directly what they think... like our local "Gourou" have say several time : RW are not for everybody !!!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541778
Total Topics: 20876
Most Online Today: 1457
Most Online Ever: 12701