It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hard hitting news story VIDEO:  (Read 14680 times)

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Hard hitting news story VIDEO:
« on: May 01, 2009, 09:48:50 AM »
http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/play/929346/men_foreign_brides_accused_them_of_abuse_to_stay_in_us

Make sure to watch the last part where the news reporter says Olga uses "Old World intimidation" in our legal system.

A few years ago I spoke to all these guys and a lot of others that had been victimised by this scam in Phoenix, Arizona  One of these men a Russian immigrant, sent me this link.

Maxx
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 09:57:15 AM by Maxx2 »

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Re: Hard hitting news story VIDEO:
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 10:09:56 AM »
Running a scam out of Arizona.
Looks like this Olga woman should be deported to the South Pole

http://www.shieldfoundation.org/

The news people mention a follow up report this eve
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 10:45:57 AM »

If you notice in the Shield Logo "1976". What this is is when the charter for the tax exempt organization was started. What isn't mentioned was that it was purchased by Olga just several years ago and converted into a woman's shelter. Small issue but was pointed out to me along with other bigger issues.

Maxx 

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 02:43:45 PM »
Many of the comments from satisfied customers could only have been written by a native speaker.  What a scam!

Offline Journeyman

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 03:25:38 PM »
I saw this broadcast at the following channel's web site:

http://www.kpho.com/news/19329313/detail.html

It was interesting to see news about this gal, Olga, as she purportedly was in business (through a nonprofit foundation) to help Russian and other women in pursuing actions against their abusive husbands.  I was actually introduced to Olga at a fundraising function for her Shield Foundation several years ago.  I had attended the function to do further reconnaissance on the Russian community in the US prior to getting married to my Russian fiancee.  In her presentation and remarks at the function, she came off as being very smooth and polished, and was seemingly very adept at speaking in public -- in both Russian and English.  As such, she did strike me at the time as one whose character did not immediately raise a lot of red flags -- and being presumably legitimate.  However, it always struck me strange that her web site for the Shield Foundation, which I saw for the first time several years ago, also had a web page that was in the Russian language -- being that she was seemingly the recipient of government (state) funds and contracts, and that the dominant second language in Arizona is Spanish.  Then, about a month ago, when doing a little more internet surfing to help my Russian wife search out new socializing opportunities, I came upon a post on another site about Olga.  It was posted without any clear claim of authorship, and I couldn't possibly verify its claims and assertions, and offer the link here for what it is possibly worth (something or nothing):

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/264/RipOff0264095.htm

If anything, this post might have been written by Olga's former husband, a Russian man who was pushed aside by Olga a few years ago (but that is only a guess).

I would say, however, that Olga seemed to have the Russian community "wrapped around her finger" several years ago.  I say that because I had spoken with a number of local Russians that evening at the function, and they all seemed to think well of her.  How she might have then or later used or abused that trust is now apparently the subject of these news reports.  

If these reports are true, I have to say that it wouldn't surprise me.  My first forays into the world of meeting and possibly marrying an FSU woman started back in 2000.  It has never ceased to amaze me how Russian people are endlessly and supremely suspicious of each other, and expect any other Russian person to lie and cheat and steal whenever possible.  I was routinely called "naive" by Russian women (including my Russian wife) when I would show the least bit of trust in the words or actions of another Russian person.  And I am sorry to say that.  My wife and I have known each other for nearly 5 years, and she still calls me naive sometimes about the behaviors of Russian women/people (though I must emphasize that I don't paint RW with as broad a brush as my wife).  I have met a few who have impressed me with their morality, but only a few.

Furthermore, what this news report asserts about Olga having "worked" or "gamed the system" is, according to my wife, standard fare where she comes from (according to her).  Again, the new reports about Olga and her Shield Foundation would not surprise me (though I have no direct evidence that would support the claims against her).  However, I did get a taste of the bad side of this RW thing years ago, when I experienced a classic "green-card-girl" scam in 2001-2002.  So, I do know what that is about, and that scams involving RW are a big, big, reality (which I will never forget).  

I hope there is more investigation of these allegations, since if it is true, not only would American men be accused falsely about abuse (with the assistance of Olga and her Shield Foundation), but then Olga and her cohorts are also getting taxpayer money (from the State of Arizona) to do so.  That would make everything seem pretty much topsy-turvy about this whole RW thing.  

I don't think that my wife falls into that category, but we are now into our third year of marriage, and I probably won't completely exhale for another few years, as I have just read too, too many sad stories, including a few posted recently on this portion of this board.

One last thought.  It does seem to me now that the legal system is stacked heavily against the American man in these marriages.  Therefore, it order to obtain the proper result for individuals and the population of AM as a whole, it does make sense to me to also go outside normal legal channels, and to the press.  As Ronnie noted many years ago (on this board, IIRC), the whole IMBRA law was passed on the basis of misleading evidence of abuse.  Maybe 60 minutes ought to do a story on Olga this time, rather than AFA.  

Journeyman

Offline vwrw

• Each post of mine is expression of MHO, not a fact
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 03:26:24 PM »
Many of the comments from satisfied customers could only have been written by a native speaker.  What a scam!

Did it not come to your mind that the comments could initially be written in Russian language and then translated into English?  That could explain why all of the comments are grammatically correct.
If you don't understand something, why the other person is the idiot?
~ A member of this forum.

Offline vwrw

• Each post of mine is expression of MHO, not a fact
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 04:48:32 PM »
 It has never ceased to amaze me how Russian people are endlessly and supremely suspicious of each other,....

First, Russian people are suspicious of other people in general regardless of the people’s place of origin. Assertion that they are endlessly and supremely suspicious only of each other is BS. Second, you should care to read Russian history of Stalin’s epoch, and you will be able to find out a great deal of reasons which led Russians to be conditioned the way they are and to have do-not-trust-person-until-s/he-has-proved-s/he-is-trustworthy mentality.

As Ronnie noted many years ago (on this board, IIRC), the whole IMBRA law was passed on the basis of misleading evidence of abuse.  

Is Ronnie a member of legislature? If not, how could he know the evidence they examined and that it was misleading?

Regarding the video, the fact that the guys were found not guilty of abuse means that either they did not commit the abuse or the women failed to adduce evidence for whatever reason. Failure to adduce sufficient evidence does not prove that any one of them did not do what they were accused of. 
If you don't understand something, why the other person is the idiot?
~ A member of this forum.

Offline Journeyman

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 04:53:27 PM »
Here is Part 2 of that news story on the Phoenix channel's web site:

http://www.kpho.com/news/19344803/detail.html

It is interesting to see some of the Russian folks who were involved with Olga now speaking out against her.  If the allegations are true, it would also be very encouraging to see Russians speaking out against her -- in addition to the American men that were subjected to the false accusations. 

80% of the Russian folks I have met seem to me to be decent folks.  My wife might argue with me about estimating things so optimistically, and I certainly respect her perspective -- having listened to endless stories from her about ruthless Russians and why I should never trust anybody.  I can't quite live that way, myself, but she has an equally difficult time trusting anybody. 

I remember years ago my first reading of an account of a Russian woman destroying the life of an American man -- written by the man himself.  For a few years, the guy turned into a mini-celebrity in this community of men seeking Russian wives (this was way before Maxx).  I don't remember his name, but I once saw him on a talk show -- perhaps about 6 years ago.  He seemed normal and fairly easy-going.  His experience and divorce happened way back in about the year 2000.  It seemed like possibly anomaly then, but not now, sadly. 

Journeyman
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 07:14:48 PM by Journeyman »

Offline Journeyman

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 05:17:57 PM »
VWRW,

PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPITALS ...... I AM NOT ELEVATING MY VOICE (BUT JUST DON'T KNOW HOW THIS QUOTING FUNCTION WORKS), AND JUST AM DISTINGUISHING MY POST FROM YOURS.

First, Russian people are suspicious of other people in general regardless of the people’s place of origin. Assertion that they are endlessly and supremely suspicious only of each other is BS. Second, you should care to read Russian history of Stalin’s epoch, and you will be able to find out a great deal of reasons which led Russians to be conditioned the way they are and to have do-not-trust-person-until-s/he-has-proved-s/he-is-trustworthy mentality.

THAT IS MY WIFE'S POSITION AND POINT -- EXACTLY.  IT SEEMS "ENDLESSLY", AS IT TAKES A LONG, LONG, LONG TIME TO GAIN THEIR TRUST.  HOWEVER, THEY DO SEEM (TO ME) TO BE MORE TRUSTING OF AMERICANS THAN EACH OTHER.

Is Ronnie a member of legislature? If not, how could he know the evidence they examined and that it was misleading?

RONNIE DID QUITE A BIT OF RESEARCH INTO THIS AFTER CONGRESS PASSED THE LAW (SEEMINGLY WITHOUT MUCH DEBATE).  IIRC, HE FOUND THE MAIN "STUDY" THAT WAS CITED BY THE PROPONENTS OF THE NEW LAW AND CALLED INTO QUESTION THE APPLICABILITY OF THE STUDY, AS THE STATISTICS INCLUDED PRIMARILY CASES OF SPOUSAL ABUSE BY MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS AGAINST EACH OTHER.  I'D HAVE TO LET RONNIE EXPLAIN AND CLARIFY THAT FURTHER, BUT I DO REMEMBER HOW INCENSED HE WAS UPON UNCOVERING THE NATURE OF THE EVIDENCE CITED BY THE PROPONENTS OF IMBRA, AND THAT THE CONGRESSMAN WERE ROLLED SO EASILY.

Regarding the video, the fact that the guys were found not guilty of abuse means that either they did not commit the abuse or the women failed to adduce evidence for whatever reason. Failure to adduce sufficient evidence does not prove that any one of them did not do what they were accused of. 

THAT WOULD BE THE ACADEMIC ARGUMENT THAT MY CRIMINAL LAW PROFESSOR WOULD HAVE MADE.  HE WOULD THEN CONTINUE BY EMPHASIZING A REALITY . . .  YOU WILL NEVER KNOW ALL THE FACTS, AND OUR COURT SYSTEM OPERATES ON THAT BASIS AS WELL, AND THAT YOU CAN'T COUNT ON THE COURTS TO ISSUE JUSTICE, ONLY JUDGMENTS.  YOU GOTTA GO WITH YOUR GUT IN SOME THINGS LIKE THIS, AND TRY TO MAKE SENSE OUT OF THE LIMTED INFORMATION AS BEST YOU CAN.  MY WIFE HAS MADE HER JUDGMENT(S) ABOUT HER FELLOW COUNTRYMEN, AND IS DISAPPOINTED THAT I GO A LITTLE MORE EASY ON RUSSIANS THAN HER.  HOWEVER, HAVING EARLIER BEEN THE NEAR-VICTIM OF A GCG MYSELF, I HAVE LEARNED TO LISTEN TO MY GUT, AS IT USUALLY GETS IT RIGHT MORE OFTEN THAN MY OPTIMISM WHEN IN THIS ARENA.    JOURNEYMAN

« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 05:37:41 PM by Journeyman »

Offline HiTech

• Spouse's Country: Russia
If you like aviation check out http://www.flyaceshigh.com

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 08:05:50 PM »
Excellent reporting for a change.

Should be required watching before getting posting privileges.

Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 08:18:32 PM »
Is Ronnie a member of legislature? If not, how could he know the evidence they examined and that it was misleading? Regarding the video, the fact that the guys were found not guilty of abuse means that either they did not commit the abuse or the women failed to adduce evidence for whatever reason. Failure to adduce sufficient evidence does not prove that any one of them did not do what they were accused of.

From the Scam Report..
She is good at what she does and fools many, many people. Underlying it all, however, there can be no mistake that Ms. Chaikheeva has many mental issues and is a negative, evil influence on everything she touches. Again, please be warned!! [Arizona center for justice]
Little Rock, Arkansas
U.S.A.

The Arizona Center is in Arkansas?

This report was not challenged by Shield ..it was obviously ignored.
It trumps the "Shield'' womans actions which apparently may be criminal for obvious reasons..including cleaning out the accused spouses bank accounts.
Innocent until proven guilty is ignored by this machine.
Ronnie doesn't need to be a congressman to report findings I re-posted yesterday

The law was sponsored by Sen. Sam Brownback, R-KS and Sen. Maria Cantwell, D-WA and was championed by key women's groups. The law was passed after these groups made claims that foreign women who marry American men are subjected to higher rates of abuse than are American women. However, the only study that addresses this issue was done by the INS in 1999 and it found that the rate of abuse in such international marriages is one-seventh the rate of abuse in domestic marriages.    
Another example of why the IMBRA laws are a violation of citizen rights and the radical feminists are leading the charge.
So there was no 'examined' evidence presented.
No bruise marks from pipe beatings etc.
Just marionettes dancing to the symphony they hear.
Charges should be brought up by the Attorney's office and this Director dismissed.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 08:33:27 PM by tfcrew »
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 08:45:35 PM »
Excellent reporting for a change.
It's typical.
The guy reporter expressed the misconception that we all know is an error.
'Just because the bride gets in to the USA and married to a native does not make her an automatic citizen'.
That is the lie.
That's the golden cow ... that is thrown in the faces of the ignorant.
Most people in this country generally believe it [broad brush huh?]
See this link...
http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/citizenship.html
A high priest does not a citizen make.

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 08:55:19 PM »
No, the anchor asked a question of the reporter and she answered him almost entirely correctly. Excellent reporting compared to most of the news coverage of foreign marriages, especially to FSUW.

Compare this to Dawn Porter's reporting expose' in the UK or just google the topic and check out some of the junk that airs on this.

Education is always good.
Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

Offline mies

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2009, 09:22:02 PM »
Does anybody knows Andrew Conovaloff mentioned in the report on Shield? I started receiving the e-mails from "russian club in Phoenix" sent supposedly by Andrew Conovaloff. I never responded them though (nor read) - primarily because I live far from Phoenix, and also because am not interested in connecting to Russians here in USA - common language isn't the basis for communication as one of my friends likes to tell. It is mentioned in the report Andrew cooperates with Olga, and also had some criminal activities in the past and I am wondering what that could be. Thanks. 

Offline Journeyman

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 11:53:28 PM »
Does anybody knows Andrew Conovaloff mentioned in the report on Shield? I started receiving the e-mails from "russian club in Phoenix" sent supposedly by Andrew Conovaloff. I never responded them though (nor read) - primarily because I live far from Phoenix, and also because am not interested in connecting to Russians here in USA - common language isn't the basis for communication as one of my friends likes to tell. It is mentioned in the report Andrew cooperates with Olga, and also had some criminal activities in the past and I am wondering what that could be. Thanks. 

Mies,

In my post far above, I mentioned that I met Olga at a Shield Foundation fund raiser a few years ago.  Andy Conovaloff was also at the function (as was his Russian wife), and he was actually the one who introduced me to Olga.  Andy used to run, and maybe still does, a "Russian Club" that used to be (and maybe still is) attached to a junior college in the Phoenix area.  I had run into Andy first several years ago when I contacted the Russian Club for some general information in anticipation of my wife's arrival in the US.  Andy replied, identifying himself as an unofficial "director" of the group.  He later invited me to the fund-raiser for Olga.  At the time, he seemed legitimate and even friendly.  However, it is altogether possible that he might also have been setting me up as a future target for Olga (pure conjecture, as there was no evidence at the time of anything bad going on).  I will never know.  I lost touch with both him and everything else to which he was connected back in 2005.  I cannot substantiate any other claims against him.  I only can confirm that he existed back then, and was definitely connected with the Russian community in Phoenix, and at least acquainted with Olga.

Journeyman

Offline mies

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 10:21:47 AM »
Thank you for information. I was just curious how did the Russian club got my work e-mail - this is were e-mails started to come to. I believe they can be nice people wanting to help out local russians and russian newcomers. But if they are acquainted with Olga, that gives some food for thought.

Offline IAmZon

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 07:56:08 AM »
There are PIGS ( American Men with wrongful intentions) and SCAMMERS (Foreign Women with wrongful intentions) on both sides of the equation. I have seen much to support this.   Interestingly, I have seen less of the "good, honorable, and proper."  That does not mean it does NOT exist. It is just more rare than we would like to imagine.

Most AM are naive and ill suited for this position. For those that have not done it yet, take a cold bath!  Do not fall in love easily.  Even though you are likely trying to condense months into days, be patient.  do not FORCE things.

If you have to ask yourself "does she like me?"  The answer is HELL NO!

Although some are lucky, and I have had the opporunity to meet man AM that have been successful ... it is not easy; or quick; or common.

Offline Wraith

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 09:54:49 AM »
Informative post to be certain. Someone mentioned it should be required viewing for all relative "newbies" joining the forum. I am inclined to agree. Not to scare them in any way but as an educational tool about the harsh realities of the motivations of some women they may encounter across the pond. At any rate it should be stickied.  ;D

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009, 06:33:58 PM »
I was sent this in regard to Olga's S H E I L D Foundation:

Angry  Abusers

Some individuals, based on an unsubstantiated and terminally biased anonymous false claim, make a statement as such is posted on a website which is currently being sued by several parties for Racketeering and Extortion.

Those same individuals site as a "reputable" source the same website that is being sued currently, and was sued in the past for Extortion and Racketeering, of numerous persons and companies of all types, with no basis other than a direct profit motive.

Accusations that Rip-0ff Report is just an Extortion Business,
by Randfish, SEOmozBlog, January 16, 2008.

Attorney Sarah Bird reports how unethical people are using the Internet for defamation, indecency, racketeering, corruption, and  extortion of money: The Anatomy of a Rip0ff Report Lawsuit,  SEOmozBlog, January 21, 2008.

"Persons" that seem to enjoy slander, and flagrant defamation of character against those who were assisted by S H I E L D  during the victim's time of dire need, are the same "Persons" that have been accused of, arrested for, and or convicted in a court of law, of acts of Domestic Violence and or Domestic Abuse in the State of Arizona, against another person.

Rip0ff.com Extortion Website Must Be Taken Down, by Fed up with Ripoff.com DISHONESTY, posted at Complaint Board.

It is entirely possible, that the intentions and motives of "Unhappy Abusers" and their personal friend and supporters, regardless of age, and gender, or the actual specific way that  the abusers have met their victim, are just simple cowardly revenge, and "bad will to" the organization and individual victim assistance agents, who have helped their Victim to get away from their abusers successfully.

S H I E L D  Victim Assistance Service has a very low client re-victimization rate, one of the lowest in the field, in accordance with best practices, and as a matter of practical understanding, some victims, however rare they may be, in an attempt to return to their abuser, for their own reasons, and to make a "better deal" for themselves with the abuser, or for their children as they feel is best, will say and do absolutely anything  the abuser will ask of them, especially something bad, about the organization and or individuals who have helped that same victim against that same abuser at a previous time in the process.

It is very unfortunate, but even such people do rarely exist, even among our clients as well. Most that have done such things, will only do so, until they have received what they try to receive from their abuser: visitation concessions, spousal maintenance, or other support that they feel they need from the abuser, and not a minute longer.

More Information will follow, as it becomes available. ...

About this http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/264/RipOff0264095.htm

Report: Olga Chaikheeva
Category: Con Artists
Olga Chaikheeva - Art Smasch - Shield Foundation Professional Criminals masquerading under the flag of legitimacy Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

Olga Chaikheeva
Phone:  
Fax:  

5555 N. 7th St.
Phoenix, Arizona, 85014
U.S.A.
Submitted: 7/30/2007 9:00:55 AM
Modified: 7/30/2007 9:01:00 AM

Arizona center for justice
Little Rock, Arkansas

Ripoff Report Verified Safe
To whom it may concern:

Olga Chaikheeva and her domestic partner Artt Smasch AKA Alexander Sominksy are involved in fraud, forgery, theft, perjury, intimidation of witnesses,mail fraud and prostitution. Ms. Chaikheeva has an arrest record in Moscow for prostitution and in the States for petty theft. She currently runs her operations out of a phony women's abuse shelter in Phoenix named The Shield Foundation which in turn is ran out of a house obtained thru fraudulent schemes and devices. It is presently the subject of civil litigation.

Ms. Chaikheeva and Mr. Smasch are currently or recently have been investigated by the FBI, Maricopa County Attorneys Office, and the Maricopa County Sheriff's Dept. of Homeland Security. From all appearances they
receive protection from the Phoenix Police Department of Organized Crime in which they serve as informants on the Arizona - Russian, community. It appears ,though, that even the Phoenix police are tiring of Ms. Chaikheeva
and are moving to distance themselves from the unwanted attention that she brings.

The Glendale Community College Russian Club was recently shut-down due to the activities of these two in conjunction with Andrew Andy) J. Conovaloff 12/09/49 whom also has a violent, criminal past which is public information and can easily be found on the Maricopa County Superior Court website. For further information on this subject, you may also talk to the GCC Dean of
Student Life, Donna White at: 623.845.3528

Most of the victims of these career criminals are too intimidated to come forward. One of their methods is to form new alliances with other unsuspecting groups and compromise the group thru vicious politicking and
conspiracies within.

Another of Chaikheeva's modus operandis is to take advantage of Russian women married to American men. In every single case, she intimidates the women to file an Order of Protection with the City and Municipal courts
against their husbands. Chaikheeva rehearses the women and uses whatever tactics necessary to get the women to cooperate with her perjury. These women, whom are immigrants, in most cases, have never heard of an Order of Protection. It makes no difference if their husbands have never even raised their voices to their wives. Once served with the Order, the husbands are forced to move out of their residences with less than an hour to gather
their possessions under the watchful eyes of law enforcement and are treated with the full force of the law as if they were abusers. Absolutely no contact with the spouse is allowed under penalty of jail. This includes: telephone contact, email, letters or messages from family or friends. From there, Chaikheeva runs her well practiced drills on the husbands; tricking
them into breaking the Orders, getting them arrested, making designs on their assets. Etc.

For those of you who do not know, judges routinely rubber stamp any petition for an Order of Protection regardless if it has merits or not. They want to err on the side of safety. Proof of abuse is not required and
it is up to the husband, after being served, after being kicked out of his house, after losing his children, after possibly losing his job, after paying an attorney thousands of dollars, to schedule a hearing to argue and
try to overturn the wives claims. Again, this becomes problematic as judges do not want to take a chance on violence occurring and during a hearing will almost always lean towards preventive measures - keeping the Order in place. In the rare case where, for whatever reason, the petition is turned down, criminal Chaikheeva will take the wife to a different court and start
over.

This is just the beginning of the wives and husbands nightmarish problems. Once under the influence of Chaikheeva, the wife is steered to one of Chaikheeva and Smasch's crony attorneys whom the wife is not ever allowed to speak with unless Chaikheeva gives permission. The wives are not allowed to speak with anyone, have independent friends or even see their mail which is directed to Chaikheeva thru a network of dozens of post office boxes opened by unwitting accomplices . Chaikheeva will control every movement and every telephone call. If the wife strays from strict control, she will find herself penniless and homeless in the blink of an eye. It appears that Chaikheeva then collects monies from the Arizona DES for helping
these women.

Before Chaikheeva is done with them, however, she finds ways to rip them off and make them unsuspecting accomplices in other crimes. One Russian woman staying at the 'shelter' dared to call an independent attorney.
Chaikheeva monitored the phone call and threw the woman out on the street with nowhere to go the same day - with her one year old son - for breaking the rules.

Chaikheeva is a petty criminal. Never the less, she should be approached as if she were a full fledged organized crime member of which she aspires to
be. Her motives are not only profit. Rather, she is physiologically unbalanced and strives for complete dominance over people and organizations. Sadly to say, she is very sophisticated, experienced and does in fact often manipulate the press, the police and especially the courts. Above all, Chaikheeva is a PROFESSIONAL PERJURER. She is known to go from court to court to court lying and perjuring on behalf of herself and her
client; often not seeming to gain anything but the surge of power she feels by manipulating the system. It has been documented on several occasions that if this career criminal does not get the result she desires in one court, she will then take the same set of lies to another court, changing her story ever so slightly based on the lessons she learned in the previous court, or try to transfer the case to a court she knows views her
activities more liberally with little or no proof required.

Her activities are well known to several law enforcement agencies throughout the Valley. However, they have proved impotent in stopping Chaikheeva. She continues to shamelessly destroy lives without ever being accountable. This fact, alone, is difficult to omprehend.

Chaikheeva is also an opportunist. She never hesitates to rip off her clientsif the opportunity arises or to shield herself and Smasch from illegal activities by using her clients as unsuspecting mules.

The proceeding only scratches the surface of what Chaikheeva and Smasch are involved with. In most every single case, the dozens of victims which have been identified are too scared to testify or come forward. Gradually, the walls are beginning to close around these two crime figures. In the meantime, do not be fooled and for the sake of you and your family, do not get involved with Olga Chaikheeva and Artt Smasch.

Dealing with these people is something most people are not prepared for including the author of this warning. Don't get involved with these people!

One last note: Ms. Chaikheeva is the outspoken, seemingly caring individual that initially makes contact. Art Smasch prefers to hide behind Chaikheeva's skirt and historically keeps a much lower profile - preferring to manipulate in most instances thru Chaikheeva. She is good at what she does and fools many, many people. Underlying it all, however, there can be
>no mistake that Ms. Chaikheeva has many mental issues and is a negative, evil influence on everything she touches. Again, please be warned!!

Arizona center for justice
Little Rock, Arkansas
U.S.A.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 07:01:55 PM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2009, 07:09:59 PM »
anybody.  

I remember years ago my first reading of an account of a Russian woman destroying the life of an American man -- written by the man himself.  For a few years, the guy turned into a mini-celebrity in this community of men seeking Russian wives (this was way before Maxx).  I don't remember his name, but I once saw him on a talk show -- perhaps about 6 years ago.  He seemed normal and fairly easy-going.  His experience and divorce happened way back in about the year 2000.  It seemed like possibly anomaly then, but not now, sadly.  

Journeyman

His name is Shane Neff. He is happily married to a woman from Russia.

"Although spending a number of years bitter and angry over what hand he was dealt, he eventually jumped back on the wagon and found a great lady from just outside St Petersburg. He didn’t rush in this time and went over a number of times and spent over a year getting to know his lady before finally proposing. She arrived last year and last week they shared their first wedding anniversary. He has never been happier as well so while this chapter of his life has a dark side, the whole story of Shane Neff does have a happy ending."

http://www.facebook.com/people/Shane-Neff/1011560660

« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 07:13:25 PM by Maxx2 »

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2009, 08:03:44 PM »
Maxx

Why is the Arizona Center for Justice in Little Rock, Arkansas?

Offline dbn

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2009, 08:42:02 PM »
just do you all know that here in Canada there are many men on parole for these same accusations of abuse. I am sure it goes both ways. But all the more reason for one to be careful.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2009, 09:13:52 PM »
Maxx

Why is the Arizona Center for Justice in Little Rock, Arkansas?

I suppose if I was running it I would want a few States in between... That is odd isn't?

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2009, 09:19:22 PM »

Judge Judy's Justice

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xPk07BK3qA[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRNLPn6gyZo[/youtube]

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541019
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 2208
Total: 2217

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 06:44:55 AM

Re: Arctic Blast hit hard in most areas of USA by 2tallbill
Today at 06:36:29 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM