It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Good, the bad, the ugly,... Get the truth.  (Read 157423 times)

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: The Good, the bad, the ugly,... Get the truth.
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2010, 01:34:15 PM »
That's great. Again, if you read "my" thread it is directed to American men going to Russia. Also, if you read my thread this MY OPINION. If you don't like MY OPINION then don't read "my" thread. Simple?
First you claim that you will tell the TRUTH, and now you are telling your OPINION, which you would like not to be contradicted as you wish to claim this part of cyberspace as your own.
Perhaps try doing this in front of a mirror. If you do not succeed to convince anyone that way, perhaps you should change your opinion.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Amerkanski

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2010, 01:34:33 PM »
Seems to me your attitude plainly describes why you end up with the women you describe...

:D

I don't. Learn to read on why I originally stated I would never marry a Russian women. Now if you could please, get attention elsewhere?
Everything I post is considered "my opinion" and honest and straight forward as possible. Don't hate the player but the game.

Offline Amerkanski

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2010, 01:37:03 PM »
First you claim that you will tell the TRUTH, and now you are telling your OPINION, which you would like not to be contradicted as you wish to claim this part of cyberspace as your own.
Perhaps try doing this in front of a mirror. If you do not succeed to convince anyone that way, perhaps you should change your opinion.

Hey, whatever you have to tell yourself, but when you are an American male going to Russia please come back if you want my opinion and truth.
Everything I post is considered "my opinion" and honest and straight forward as possible. Don't hate the player but the game.

Offline dogspot

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2010, 01:37:28 PM »
simple answer: Live there. You will understand her and culture. The very first step I would suggest.

Great advice!

Quick question: Would you ever consider hiring an American IT professional who is currently residing in or looking to move to Russia? Just curious.

Offline Amerkanski

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2010, 01:40:10 PM »
Great advice!

Quick question: Would you ever consider hiring an American IT professional who is currently residing in or looking to move to Russia? Just curious.

absolutely with a capital "A".. But to be straight up..These Russians are very very good..

Offline Ade

« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2010, 01:41:21 PM »
I don't. Learn to read on why I originally stated I would never marry a Russian women.

Ah, so you just attract, date and sleep with these women but don't marry them then... Like I said... Birds of a feather and all of that.

Now if you could please, get attention elsewhere?

You can do what other weak minded people do and put me on ignore, you know, just like kids that plug their ears with their fingers and sing, "LA LA LA LA LA". It won't stop me from challenging the total BS that you're spouting though.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2010, 01:42:53 PM »
Hey, whatever you have to tell yourself, but when you are an American male going to Russia please come back if you want my opinion and truth.
Ok I read the disclaimer.

This thread is ONLY for American males who have never been to Russia, ad the OP would not like any contradiction or difference from his OPINION, which he feels is the TRUTH valid only for his specific target group.  

Anyone else is expected not to react, not to post a different opinion and not to stop the OP for proclaiming the myths of his vast experience, as this would distract his audience and might make them think Russia is a good place to visit.

No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline CanadaMan

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2010, 01:43:13 PM »
Hey whatever happened to my question?
I was serious.

>This seems like the perfect thread for me to ask these next questions.

Is it true that Russian women often take on married Russian men as lovers?
Ie. it's quite the norm in Russia?

If it is true, can you please explain why this is done, especially from the point of view of the women?<

Offline Blues Fairy

« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2010, 01:45:16 PM »
I am amazed on how much attention you need. Are you an American male going to Russia?

No, I'm just a regular gal who loves to expose BS and BS-ers.  Why, am I banned from YOUR thread?  

Offline UTRO

« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2010, 01:45:50 PM »
Hey whatever happened to my question?
I was serious.

>This seems like the perfect thread for me to ask these next questions.

Is it true that Russian women often take on married Russian men as lovers?
Ie. it's quite the norm in Russia?

If it is true, can you please explain why this is done, especially from the point of view of the women?<

Are you Serious Rick? Married or Single Women??

Offline UTRO

« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2010, 01:46:57 PM »
You do seem aware and informed about many things Russian, Amerkanski.

But what mades you feel you know so much as to start a Thread informing the RWD World that you are so Worldly about all FSU Woman?

Are you that High on Yourself Dude??

Offline Amerkanski

« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2010, 01:47:36 PM »
Ah, so you just attract, date and sleep with these women but don't marry them then... Like I said... Birds of a feather and all of that.

Yes, I sleep with them because Xbox does get a bit boring and well, RW are not really good at it.

You can do what other weak minded people do and put me on ignore, you know, just like kids that plug their ears with their fingers and sing, "LA LA LA LA LA". It won't stop me from challenging the total BS that you're spouting though.

is there a ignore button for people that need consistent attention from strangers?

Offline Ade

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2010, 01:48:50 PM »
is there a ignore button for people that need consistent attention from strangers?

Why? You looking to ignore yourself?

Offline Amerkanski

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2010, 01:51:09 PM »
You do seem aware and informed about many things Russian, Amerkanski.

But what mades you feel you know so much as to start a Thread informing the RWD World that you are so Worldly about all FSU Woman?

Are you that High on Yourself Dude??

Did you read my opening thread? I live there. Is there any other Americans on this forum that also live in Russia and the US? I think that qualifies me to have a very valid opinion. If you don't like it or my attitude don't read my thread..

Offline CanadaMan

« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2010, 01:51:44 PM »
Are you Serious Rick? Married or Single Women??

Yes Utro I am serious.
I'm thinking mostly of single women.

I really would like to know if there is truth to it and if there is, why it happens.

Offline SMS60

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2010, 01:53:05 PM »
Do RW sit to pee ???
Quote from: Simoni on Today at 09:06:15 AM
But my understanding is that "Anything Goes" does not really mean "anything" if that "anything" violates the TOS.

Offline Amerkanski

« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2010, 01:53:21 PM »
Why? You looking to ignore yourself?

Shhhh, I don't have anymore attention for you today.. you can try back later if you like..tomorrow?

Offline pitbull

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2010, 01:54:59 PM »
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline Misha

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2010, 01:58:06 PM »
Yes Utro I am serious.
I'm thinking mostly of single women.

I really would like to know if there is truth to it and if there is, why it happens.

Don't single Canadian women have affairs with married men? Does it happen: yes. Why? Well there are probably as many reasons as there are women having affairs with married men: some fall in love, some like the attention, some are doing it for financial gain/benefits, some didn't know that their lover was married, some are doing it in the hopes of finding a husband.....

Offline UTRO

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2010, 02:05:26 PM »
Did you read my opening thread? I live there. Is there any other Americans on this forum that also live in Russia and the US? I think that qualifies me to have a very valid opinion. If you don't like it or my attitude don't read my thread..

Just never saw anyone so High on themselves to stand up on a virtual Soapbox and proclaim their Expertise on Russian Women on their First Posting!

You must be something Special.

Ya I suppose I should mind my own business since I'm not American and you did specify that your Thread is for the American male. Sorry about that.

Offline Ade

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2010, 02:10:18 PM »

There are many Welsh guys living in my home town in South Wales and more than a few of them are as astute as a 2 by 4. They would be the last people I would want to listen to if I wanted an accurate opinion on anything Welsh. Now, following that, I'd say that just because you live in Russia some of the time doesn't make your opinion any more valid than anyone else's that's visited there recently. Go figure.

Offline Amerkanski

« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2010, 02:12:39 PM »
No, I'm just a regular gal who loves to expose BS and BS-ers.  Why, am I banned from YOUR thread?  

Sorry for the late reply. I skipped over your post replying to others:

Fact: Russian-American marriages fail at a higher % the Russian-Russian or American-American marriages.

The only one throwing BS is YOU. Don't sugarcoat this because all it does is cause a greater culture shock for when American males finally get to Russian with fairytale dreams in their eyes. My eyes have seen too many sheep eating by wolves in Russia..

My question to you is..do you live in the US, have you ever been here? .. or are u just another Russian women with and opinion and ZERO facts?

Offline Amerkanski

« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2010, 02:17:42 PM »
Just never saw anyone so High on themselves to stand up on a virtual Soapbox and proclaim their Expertise on Russian Women on their First Posting!

You must be something Special.

Ya I suppose I should mind my own business since I'm not American and you did specify that your Thread is for the American male. Sorry about that.

Respectfully, as the thread plays out you get the big picture. If you lived in Russia like me, then you would truly understand what I am doing..

Offline Ade

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2010, 02:17:51 PM »
Sorry for the late reply. I skipped over your post replying to others:

Fact: Russian-American marriages fail at a higher % the Russian-Russian or American-American marriages.

The only one throwing BS is YOU. Don't sugarcoat this because all it does is cause a greater culture shock for when American males finally get to Russian with fairytale dreams in their eyes. My eyes have seen too many sheep eating by wolves in Russia..

My question to you is..do you live in the US, have you ever been here? .. or are u just another Russian women with and opinion and ZERO facts?

And where did these statistics come from I wonder....?

My breath is baited.

Offline groovlstk

« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2010, 02:18:41 PM »

Americanski, in hopes of getting this thread back on track, just FYI: Nearly all of the people who are challenging your opinions are married, does that give you a clue that perhaps your tone is a little harsh?

I mean, think about it: those of us who managed to get to this point already had the blinders ripped off our eyes after our first few trips and much of our energy here is consumed with debunking the myths and marriage agency BS that, ironically, bring newbs to RWD in the first place  :P

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541568
Total Topics: 20870
Most Online Today: 1529
Most Online Ever: 12701